Play Dead (Present Mic x Read...

By LadyFran666

"How do I save someone that doesn't want to be saved?" More

Dark Water
Hollow
Breathing
Fog
Soft
Bass
Answers
Glass
Breaking
Fragile
Slipping
Wicked
Wide Awake
Passion

Painful Desires

4.8K 139 211
By LadyFran666

So sorry for the delays on this story and on my requests. Life has been a whirlwind, I won't get into detail but for those of you who follow me on instagram, you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I am somewhat settled for the moment and have some free time to write. Thank you all for sticking around <3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM AND HAS NSFW CONTENT IN IT. THIS CHAPTER GETS HEATED. YAL BEEN WARNED.

It's been officially one week since you've worked with Hizashi and although his fellow friends and co-workers (also heroes) have been friendly towards you, even Aizawa in his own way, you're still incredibly awkward. You're not use to attention, let alone having a boyfriend who actually cares about you. Young heroes running around to get to class on time, rushing past everyone to get their spot in line for lunch and the determination they all express in wanting to achieve their dreams is something all too familiar to you. Honestly you were very envious of these kids; you wished you had this good of a time in UA. Instead, you were on pins and needles praying to every God above and below that your villain of a father would not find out you've been sneaking around a completely different school. Fate had other plans for you, you just wanted to save people but that destiny was not written in the stars.

Sitting quietly at your desk in the teachers lounge, you chewed on the end of your pen as you were reading over one of the few tests you were grading. Like always, you hated being in the spotlight, but regardless you got stared at since you were a new face in the school. Hizashi did not understand the meaning of subtle and always held your hand on campus, gave you kisses on the cheek in the halls and yelled about how gorgeous you were, out loud, very loud, anywhere, anytime. It was quite obvious already to everyone, meaning all of UA, knew you were a couple. It was embarrassing since you weren't used to this kind of treatment and being the center of attention absolutely horrified you, but at the same time it was almost exciting knowing that he wasn't ashamed to show you off. 'He would be if he knew my past...'

Nemuri was first to be your friend out of the other teachers, she was rather forceful with it, but she was kind. Most of her comments about you and Hizashi however had your face turning red and your heart nearly slamming out of your chest. She had no filter and she didn't care. Besides all that, she was caring and you enjoyed her company. Aizawa, who you remembered with the villain attack was very stone faced and monotone, but he wasn't as mean and stuffy as he appeared to be, you could see it. The way he watched his students train and how quick he is willing to jump in when someone needs help proves he is a very kindhearted man. A kindhearted man that needs sleep. Toshinori was an absolute sweetheart. When you walked into Nezu's office as was requested by the little animal, you found out about Toshinori's real identity and nearly squeaked in surprise. It was a shock, but you quickly got over it. Every quirk is quirky in some ways. Whether he was All Might or Toshinori, he was still the same sweet man and you enjoyed his company with his calming aura.

All and all, it wasn't so bad working at UA, though you were trying to fight back the bad memories that have tried to surface since you've been on campus again. It was so odd, much has changed, but so much was the same. You spoke with Recovery Girl often, though you could feel she was overly worried about you, but you reassured her you were fine. 'Am I..?'  Sighing as you set a test down on the stack of already graded papers, you jumped with a loud squeal as the door was slammed open almost bouncing off the wall behind it. "HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!" Hizashi's voice sang as he practically skipped over to you, a grin so wide on his face that it looked almost painful. Your hand gripped onto your shirt where your heart was as you sighed looking at the tall man. "Jesus fuck Hizashi, thank you for the heart attack.." He chuckled with an apologetic face as he wrapped his arms around you as you stood up from your chair. "Sorry Baby! I'm just so damn excited to see you!"

With a flushed face you returned his embrace as you hid your nose in his jacket. "You just saw me an hour ago..." You muttered into his shoulder which only caused a dramatic sigh to escape his lips before he pulled away enough to look down at you with a frown. "Exactly! An hour of Hell without you!" Deadpanning as his dramatics, the door opened behind you both revealing the usual tired and exhausted face of Aizawa. "What are you both doing here? It's time to go home." You blinked glancing at the clock on the wall behind your shoulder. 'It's already five...I didn't even know it was time to go already...'  Hizashi waved a hand at his friend with a grin. "Yeah yeah, we're going. See you tomorrow buddy!" He slapped Aizawa on the shoulder, who just gave a grunt in response, as the hyper blonde took your hand and dragged you out of the room and down the halls. "So! I don't have patrol tonight, wanna hang out?"

Looking down at your joined hands, your fingers intertwined with his you gave a meek nod. "Sure..." Hizashi grinned as he added a bounce in his step as you both walked along. "Great! We can do whatever you want Babycakes!" You smiled shyly at him as you nodded again while you both left the large building of UA and headed outside into the refreshing chilly air of Fall. The last few days have been really difficult for you to control your emotions. Your quirk has been more out of control as well. Every time Hizashi would leave even the slightest of touches, be it his fingertips along your arm or as simple as slipping some of your hair behind your ear, your whole body grew hot and needy. Even though your mind screamed at you to run, to push him away, your heart and body craved more. Were you this touch starved? Did you need affection this badly? You've never had affection and it was all so new to you. Hizashi was extremely affectionate and it was driving you mad in all the right ways. 'This is so weird...what do I do?'  Being touched you had no idea what to do, your body was reacting for you and you were praying Hizashi did not notice how turned on you would get with his touches.

As you both entered his apartment you both stopped by the door kicking off your shoes. He stretched his arms up above his head and sighed as a small crack left his back, your eyes traveling over to his middle as his shirt rode up. Swallowing hard, your (E/C) eyes took in the pronounced 'V' line of his hips and the small happy trail of light hair he had down his perfectly toned stomach. Your face heated up as you bit your lip forcing your eyes away as you felt heat pool between your legs. 'My God...I am such a pervert....what the fuck is wrong with me!?'  The blonde took his jacket off hanging it on the back of the door rack as he turned to you and blinked. "Hey, you okay? Your face is really red." He gently cupped your cheek turning your head to face him as you meekly nodded looking up at him. "I'm okay." He stared at you not believing this answer but he didn't push it. He motioned to take your jacket, which you shrugged off handing it to him as you lightly slapped your cheeks trying to think of anything else and not him or the fact he hasn't kissed your lips yet.

The night seemed to slow down as he made tea while you both watched some movie on the television that you weren't paying attention to. You both had small conversation while you ate takeout that you both ordered for the night. Being his assistant you helped him grade a stack of homework that he had to bring home, but luckily it was a simple worksheet. "Man, this goes by so much faster, you're a life saver baby!" He squealed which caused you to release a quiet breathy laugh. "It's okay, keeps my mind busy..." He yawned as he scratched the back of his head looking at you. "What's been on your mind?" You stilled as you began to chew on your bottom lip. You had to lie, you couldn't just tell him how you thought about you two making out, or the dark thoughts that are always swirling around in the back of your head wanting you to die. You sighed moving a bit on the couch so your back was more comfortable. "Just...things.." Before he could answer, you felt your nails drag along your thighs into fists as you stood up, him noticing your sudden movement. "I'll be right back, just need to use the restroom." Hizashi just nodded, but he noticed how often you would scratch at your thighs. Watching you leave the room he began to worry remembering Recovery Girl mentioning your scars on your legs. "Y/N..." He whispered as he slowly stood up with a frown starting to walk towards the bathroom.

With a deep sigh you locked the door and sat on the closed toilet seat, your small razor blade in hand with your pants down to your knees. With shaking hands you firmly pressed the sharpened blade against your already scarred skin, quickly sliding it across your flesh watching as your skin parted in a thin but deep slice. With a silent wince you watched as dark blood beaded at the new wound, you stopping the trail of it with toilet paper drizzling down the side of your leg. You couldn't leave behind any evidence of your sin. Pressing the blade along your skin once more, a sudden knock on the door caused you to flinch resulting in a much deeper cut than you intended on making. 'Shit...That one hurt...'  Swallowing hard you quickly grabbed more toiler paper pressing it down with pressure against the cut, scarlet quickly staining it. "Y/N? Are you okay baby?" Hizashi's soft voice was clearly laced with worry and it made your heart clench in guilt. "I-I'm okay, I'll be out in a sec." There was a brief pause outside the door as you fumbled with the thick bandages from your bag wrapping them around your bleeding right thigh. "Okay..." He clearly didn't believe you and it made you nervous.

'Fuck...'  Quickly pulling your pants up and flushing the toilet as to not wanting to put the bloody toilet paper in the garbage can, you stared at the mirror at your reflection as you gripped onto the counter near the sink. 'I make him worry all the time... He sounds stressed....What if he finds out?...I don't deserve him..'  Chewing on your bottom lip you quickly tore your eyes from the mirror and stepped out of the bathroom ignoring the bile threatening to rise up your throat from how nervous you were. As you walked down the hall you didn't see him in the living room when you peeked at the couch. Confused you went to call out to him, but his voice met your ears from a room over. "In here baby." Blinking, you turned around and slowly entered his room seeing him sitting on his bed, his phone in hand as the lit up screen reflected off his glasses as he looked down at it with slightly furrowed brows.

Standing there awkwardly in his doorway, he looked up at you over the rim of his glasses and smiled. "Come here." He cooed softly and you swallowed hard before your legs began to move on their own walking right up to him. As he placed his phone down on his nightstand, he tilted his head up to look at you, you staying a foot in front of him standing while he stayed sitting. "Are you okay?" He suddenly asked which caused your worried (E/C) eyes to avoid his as you looked off to the side. "Yes why?" You answered far too quickly, which made him nervous. He wasn't stupid and knowing you're harming yourself made him start to inwardly panic. "I just worry about you baby..." Frowning, he reached up with a hand taking your own and he took notice how yours was slightly trembling. 'Does he know something...? How would he find out?'  Interrupting your thoughts, his eyes lowered to your thighs and you noticed. 'Why is he looking at my legs..?'  Your heart dropped to your feet as you slowly began to realize he may have found out. 'He doesn't! He can't! How would he!?'  Cautiously he reached over to your leg, gently ghosting his fingertips over your sore thigh, which burned in protest even at his feather light touch. "You can talk to me you know, I'm here for you-"

Absolute panic erupted in your body as you acted without even thinking. He knows something and you didn't want to hear it. Leaning down you quickly cupped his cheeks and in an instant, your lips were on his. The action surprised you both, Hizashi's eyes wide and both your hearts accelerating at a heart attack speed, but you kept your eyes clenched shut tightly fearing to see his reaction. With a flushed face and knees threatening to buckle, you went to pull away realizing just what you did, but Hizashi's hands had slid up to your sides gently guiding you down to him sitting on his lap, his eyes closing in bliss. Your heartbeat was hard in your chest as you both continued the kiss, his tongue poking out of his lips to slide against your bottom one begging for entrance. Ignoring all your fears and thoughts screaming at you to stop, your body was reacting to what you really wanted as your lips parted allowing his tongue to quickly snake inside your mouth exploring your wet cavern. Unknowingly a quiet moan left you as your tongues were sinfully dancing together, Hizashi letting a throaty moan against your mouth which sent even more heat to your core. Hearing you was music to his ears.

Raking your fingers up through his hair lightly grazing your nails against his scalp, he sighed as his hands had slid down your sides and rubbed the sides of your legs before grabbing your ass and pulling you flush against his pelvis causing your chest to be completely against his. Your body was on fire, your pulse loud in your ears and your quirk was making his lamp flicker but you both didn't care. Neither of you never knew how touch starved you both were, how badly you actually needed and wanted each other. Never in a million years did you think you could want such intimate touches after the horrible trauma you were forced into years ago, but here you were sitting in his lap flush against him wanting more of him, needing more of him. A lewd moan left your mouth as his hands had squeezed your ass, your hips moving with his hands causing you to grind down onto his hardening dick. The kiss was broken by Hizashi, a deep moan leaving his panting lips as he began to trail hot open mouthed kisses down your neck, stopping to bite down on your sensitive flesh. Whimpering at the new sensation, you leaned your head back to give more access to your neck as you flushed deeper feeling your panties stick to your wet heat. 'This....this feels so good...'

Hizashi was panting against your skin, his hot breath tickling your heated flesh as he gripped your hips tighter moving them faster against his hard cock making you mewl as your nether regions were beginning to tremble and your legs to clamp against his. Sucking on your neck and biting into your skin again, you moaned digging your nails into his shirt as you felt pressure start to build into your lower abdomen, your core pulsing as your legs start to tremble against him. 'Am I about to...?'  He pressed you down firmly against him, your little bundle of nerves slamming into his cock and you couldn't stop the erotic moan that left your parted lips as you through your head back, face flushed and mouth in a small 'O' shape as you felt yourself come undone as your back bowed. Hizashi watched you like a hungry animal observing it's prey, his eyes were locked on you and half lidded, his mouth slightly hanging open as he panted with a flushed face, his nails digging into your hips. The way your back arched and the lewd symphony you sang, he knew he got you off and it was the hottest thing he's ever seen.

"Fuck..." He whispered feeling his self control deteriorate as he grabbed onto you, flipping you both over on his bed so you were now underneath him, his eyes never leaving you. Your lidded (E/C) eyes were looking up at him as he took in how hard you were panting and the thin line of saliva that was threatening to drip down your bottom lip. With a hard swallow, he smashed his lips against yours again in a needy desperate kiss which you responded to just as hungrily. The lights were flickering like crazy and you swore you heard the cup on his nightstand crack, but that didn't matter right now. During the heated frenzy of kisses, your shirt and his shirt were soon discarded to the floor as hands were going everywhere on each others skin. Running your nails lightly down Hizashi's bare back, you arched into him as he gently bit down on top of one of your breasts needing to be closer to him. "Zashi.." You breathed which made him deeply moan. "Baby... Fuck...." He moaned, his voice deeper as he rested his lips against the crook of your neck as his hands gripped your ass as your legs were wrapped around his waist. "I'm going to lose control if we keep going....I....Fuck, I want you so bad..." Sucking your bottom lip in between your teeth you stared up at the ceiling as you held onto him for dear life. "I...want you too.." No matter what your mind was screaming at you, you blocked it out. Desire was winning over fear.

He moaned again, his rock hard cock pressing into your wet heat again against your pants causing you to mewl out. "I want to make you feel good too....Can I...Get you off..?" You breathed, feeling his little mustache tickle your neck as he turned his head to suck on your neck. "I've never felt better baby.. I don't want to force you into anythin-" For the second time tonight, you cut him off without thinking. "Please.." The needy tone you had in your voice almost made his eyes roll into the back of his skull. He really  loved when you begged. Swallowing, he leaned up and looked down at you seeing that your eyes were fully focused on his dick that was straining against his pants. Slowly you sat up, your bra covered chest against his bare one as you rested a hand on his chest, the other nervously sliding down to his bulge. He licked his lips watching you, until he moaned out when your hand gently grabbed onto him. He was big, thick and it made your heart hammer. "Jesus....You're gunna' be the death of me.." He breathed as he sat down on the edge of his bed, you following as you slid down to your knees in front of him. You've never done this before, but you wanted him to get off and feel good. Besides, you were curious and you didn't want to be intimate with anyone else but him.

He slid his pants and boxers down, his dick being free, fully hard and right in front of your face. Nervous but excited you leaned forward, gently taking his hot member in your hand before sliding your lips along it until it almost hit the back of your throat. "F-Fuck..." Hizashi moaned, his hands instantly threading through your hair as he leaned his head back, eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure. Hearing him made your whole body heat up as you began to bob your head up and down on his cock, your hand at the base moving with your mouth adding to his pleasure. "Y/N....Just like that baby..." He was very vocal, but that wasn't a surprise since he is a voice hero, not to mention it just turned you on even more. Being with him was really going to make you learn some things about yourself.

His hips were lightly thrusting up to meet your mouth in time as his hands gripped your hair tighter. "A-Ah...Your mouth feels so good..." He breathed as he was getting out of breath and moaning louder indicating he was near his own release. "Baby... Baby I'm gunna' cum..." With your heart pounding harder in anticipation, you moved your lips faster around him and with a very loud moan, he came in your mouth, his hot seed sliding down your throat as he weakly thrusted his hips up, his fingers curling into your hair. "Y/N..." He panted as he fell backwards on his back on the bed, his eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure as he tried to get his breathing under control.

Licking your lips, you stood up on wobbly legs looking down at him nervously. He opened an eye smiling at you as he reached up to you gently pulling you down with him to lay on his chest. "W-Was that okay?" You asked nervously noticing that your quirk had at some point shattered his lamp shade. 'Shit...'  Hearing a breathy chuckle rumble from his chest he sighed. "Baby, that felt so damn good... I love that mouth of yours." Feeling your face flush, you tried to cover it but he gently took your hand from your face leaning down to kiss your lips. "I can't even imagine how good the rest of you will feel." He smirked causing you to blush even harder much to his pleasure. His phone suddenly rang which caused him to groan in annoyance as he reached over to grab it, sliding his thumb across the screen before holding it to his ear. "What's up Shouta?" Rubbing his eyes he sighed, your fingers drawing little patterns on his chest as you were getting a million different thoughts in your head. "You got shitty timing...Fine, I'll be there." Hanging up he groaned as he dropped his phone next to him. "Balls..." He said as you tilted your head to look up at him. "What's wrong?" Running his fingers down your side giving you chills he sighed again. "Shouta needs backup for some dumb villains. He's lucky he didn't call ten minutes ago."

With a small smile you sat up, him sitting up next to you as he gathered up his hero clothes to change into. "You can stay here, I'll be back in a few hours." You nodded as he rummaged through his dresser setting a black band shirt and some black sweat pants on the bed. "You can sleep in those if you want." His smile made your heart melt and you just nodded still a little embarrassed about how everything escalated so quickly, but it felt so good and so right. "Thank you." You timidly replied as he smirked resting a hand on your cheek as he leaned down to your lips. "Thank you baby girl. I'll see you soon, get some rest. You earned it." With a passionate kiss, he got dressed and headed out the door. You used the restroom before changing into the clothes he gave you and snuggled under his blanket. 'All I expected was a kiss....Wow... My legs are still wobbly....What is he doing to me...'

OOOOOKAYY, So that got steamier than planned, oops XD Thanks to those who are still sticking around with this story. It means a lot to me <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.1K 24
"Y/n, why didn't you tell me" ~ A story where the reader is in love with their childhood bestfriend but is slowly dying
6.4K 98 12
just angst one - shots for bakubabe :)
10.8K 370 41
TW: Slow burn. A tainted, disgusting creature, someone who should never have been born, Who only brings misfortune with them, that is what [Y.NAME] [...