The Roommate

By latethoughts

Modern roommate au You had just been dumped by your asshole ex and need a new place to live. Drinks with Nat... More

Prologue
Meeting
First Night
Sunday Girl
Drunken Doughnuts
Lunch
Advice
Sam
Dates
Steve
Revelations
The Morning After
Don't tell Ma
Beginnings
Birthday Dinner
Steve's Hangover
Ah Of Course
Ah Of Course II
Lucky in Love
Work
'Sleep'

Harder and Harder

9.4K 266 85
By latethoughts

((Smutty at the end))

The guys hadn't seen you all morning. Assuming you need you needed space, they let you sleep in but once midday came, Steve was feeling a bit antsy. "She'll be fine, she's going to wake up soon and talk to us don't worry," Bucky had to be the positive one around Steve 'stresshead' Rogers. Although Bucky didn't know if he believed in those words. They were both so insecure and worried.

"I know but it's just so late. I'm going to wake her-"

"Steve-"

"Just offer her a coffee-"

"Punk!" Bucky kept protesting but it didn't work. Steve knocked on your bedroom door and asked if you wanted to eat. When he received no answer he peaked in but you weren't there. Why was your bed frame gone? Everything was clean and bare.

"She's not here," Steve was in mission mode. Stoic face, intense gaze. He was focusing on everything about you. Your favourite places, your least favourite places and friends.

"What?" Bucky responded and had too gone serious when he realised you had left, "where would she be?" Bucky was already calling Sam.

"Cafe, diner, Sam,Wanda, Nat, bar-" the boys turned when the front door cracked open. They were both relieved to see you walk timidly through.

"Where have you been?" Steve hugged so tight that you had to cough.

"Sorry, I was just with Sam,"

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bucky joined in on the hug.

"Well, after last night I wanted to put more effort into the relationship and I was thinking...I want our first time to be together-all three of us together," you were shaking from the anxiety.

"W-we thought something happened. Your room is bare,"

"Yeah I cleaned it," you joked.

"What about your bed?" Bucky asked.

"I sold it," you admitted.

"To Sam?" He followed up.

"No," you touched his chest and laughed, "I used his truck. We drove to Westchester,"

"When did all of this happen? It's noon!" Steve was confused so he sat on the couch.

"A few days ago I posted the ad still not knowing if I wanted to go through with it but today this lady messaged at 5 and Sam helped me out while you were at the gym," you all migrated to the lounge.

"Where will you sleep?" Bucky asked, hoping you'd say with them instead of just on the floor.

"Hopefully with either of you. I'm sorry, did I overstep? I knew I shouldn't have let it been a surprise-"

"No!" Steve cleared his throat after the voice crack,"I mean no. We do whatever you want, remember? We're just happy you're 100% in this,"

"Of course I am," you grinned, "I love you guys," you touched their legs.

"I love you," they spoke in unison.

"I don't know if I can just sleep next to you though...you've been awfully tempting lately," Bucky's tone was seductive but you tried not getting a hot neck. You ignored his flirting and told them the news of dinner.

"I made reservations for tonight. Hopefully we can continue what we were doing," you turned to Steve who just gulped and nodded in return.

*

"How are we going to-how do you ya even-where do ya even-oh god," Steve was excited but incredibly nervous about tonight. Although you didn't explicitly say what would be occurring after dinner- the guys had their hopes.

Bucky frowned at his panicking companion and placed a reassuring hand on his friends shoulder, "If it'll make you feel better...I'm freaking out too man!" He squeezed, "we don't have to do it tonight. It can be another time. We don't have to have sex with her."

"Yeah. You never know what could happen. People get drunk and don't have sex all the time, right? Is it hot? Are you itchy?" Steve pulled at his tie.

Both men knew they wanted you they just weren't sure if they were ready for each other. Although if you slept with Bucky first, Steve would feel insecure and vice versa. They wanted to see the night through though, it's the least they could do.

*
"And then you get put on a different path. It gets so annoying! It's supposed to be 90 minutes but it legitimately felt like 3 hours. I mean I understand that the creators wanted you to see every outcome but why didn't they explain Colin apparent disappearance. Is it supposed to be another reality? Is anything real?" Steve had steadied himself by holding your waist, "if they explained everything else so explicitly why could they go 'oh yeah, realities are merging by the way'" Steve's chav accent was so terrible that you all cracked up. He had one too many long island ice teas and now he was ranting about Black Mirror's  Bandersnatch episode. Then he leaned on you properly so you toppled over, luckily your other knight in shining armour was there to catch you.

"You okay?" Bucky steadied you.

"I'm alright. These heels are a nightmare though," you stood on one foot and then the other. You and Bucky were giddy but stone cold sober compared to Steve.

"Pass em here," Bucky knelt down and took your shoes off, tossing them at the drunken wanderer beside him.

"What are you doing? I'm not walking barefoot,"

"You won't be walking at all," he patted his butt, telling you to hop on.

"Are you sure you want to carry me for 5 blocks?"

"Baby, I'd carry you to the moon. Now hop on," he liked that you held so tight and also that he had access to your butt.

*

Bucky set you down at the front door and you held Steve's hand making sure he didn't go off but the handheld turned into a hug.

"I love you so much," Steve's fave was at your neck, "my, you smell good," him kissing your neck was a nice surprise but you assumed the affection was the alcohol.

"Oh! I love you too. Let's get inside first, shall we?" You were released from his grip but he pulled you to the couch. Bucky had gone to shower.

"I seriously love you so much!" He kissed your cheek, "you're my perfect girl and you're cute and dorky and cool-"

"Dorky and cool?"

"And talented and kind and beautiful. Sometimes I look at you and I feel like the wind has knocked me out,"

"Got the wind knocked out of you," you corrected.

"That's what I said," he shrugged.

"I don't think so.." you laughed.

"I know so," Steve pulled you on too of him so he was now on his back, his eyes fluttered closed and he hummed with delight being so close to you. You planted a small peck on his cheek to thank him for the affection. He searched for your lips even though his eyes were shut but he locked on and hummed quietly with content.

His hands travelled down your body to your ass and squeezed while pushing on your mons. You let go of his lips to take a breath and let out a whimper. "You're so sexy," Steve admitted, "every day I look at you and just imagine that I'm bending you over the kitchen counter..." he took a breath, growing tired by the second, "you're just chanting my name..I know you do it...when you touch.." he had fallen asleep just as his fantasy was getting good.

You sighed and admired the sleepy doofus. It looked like you were sleeping in Bucky's room tonight so you covered Steve with a blanket, took off his shoes and retrieved a bucket for him.

"You're just the definition of perfection, aren't ya?" Bucky -the literal beefcake - emerged from the shower in boxer shorts.

"You should go to a doctor, it's not normal to talk out of your ass," your joke made him crack up.

"Coming to bed?"

"Yeah just have to take everything off"

"I meant my make up...aswell as other things," you flashed him your special black laced bra for tonight. Bucky stifled his groan, "lock up?"

"Will do," he nodded. He was fine with just cuddling you in bed but knowing what you had in store for him sent all the blood away from his brain. Although you were still as sexy in a camisole singlet and undies.

"Are you feeling okay?" You asked Bucky in bed. One leg draped over his crotch. His breathing had changed.

"Yeah, of course. Are you?"

"Yeah just super...super horny," you admitted.

"I know what you mean," Bucky exhaled, "I know you want your first time to be with the both of us but how about..not sex?" Bucky spoke slowly, words were pouring out of his mouth and he hardly paid attention to them.

"What do you mean?"

"What if we use our hands?" Bucky's fingers traced circles on your leg.

"Okay...no harm in it," you agreed.

The consent was all Buck needed to start ravishing you with kisses. His tough hands felt so hot on your jaw as his tongue played along with yours. Your hips bucked forward onto Bucky thigh trying to relieve any pressure. It hardly worked as Bucky saw this as a sign and climbed on top, grinding his cock on the outside of your undies.

A little whimper escaped you when Buck hit just that right spot and that sent him wild. Barnes grinned as he continued rutting into you while attacking your neck with his mouth. You didn't want to be quiet. You wanted to moan and scream - invite Steve in - and let the whole world know you were luckiest person alive.

When you lifted your top Bucky took a moment to admire you. "You're so beautiful," he took hold of one and sucked and nibbed at the other.

"Bucky..I really want you inside of me," you begged. It was totally irresistible but he had object. Before he did though you took one of his middle fingers and put it in your mouth, tasting every salty crevice. Then you lead him down to your underwear. Bucky gulped.

"You'll be the death of me," he admitted. It didn't take too long for you to be ready for his large fingers.

First one.

Then two.

Then that curl.

Oh god that curl.

If it were the 19th century you would have seemed hysterical or possessed but Bucky's magic fingers were astounding. He had you cumming harder than you had in months with just three digits. You couldn't even imagine what he had in store for you downstairs.

You were a little dazed from finally having that release that you didn't notice your boyfriend already cuddling you. "That was..."

"I agree," Bucky planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Didn't you want to-"

"I already did...a few second after you,"

"Really?

"You tasted really sweet," Bucky's sensual tone sent the heat up your neck and pleasure all through your veins again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.7K 81
You just graduated and received your doctorate when Tony have you a job in Stark Industry and the Avengers Compound. In the two years you have been t...
79.2K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
14K 691 10
After Bucky decides to move in with his long-time girlfriend, Steve has to look for another roommate. But destiny, or rather Bucky, will set him with...
469K 11.2K 137
An AU where Civil War never happens, and people are friendly with each other. This is just Winterwidow fluff and smuff. Lot's of angst, but mostly fl...