Beggar

By GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."
Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 22: "You're a fool."

13.7K 359 207
By GiantSnails

"Rich. For the sake of being rich. Just to kill one man over all the ones I have. How could I say no?"

"You just did." Merek glared at me, the other five of the guards had their necks bent this way and that to avoid Mereks gaze.

"I don't need money, I have so many pleasures but coin isn't one. But," I inched closer to him, sliding the empty mug across the oak table. A better look at Mereks face and he was actually a bit handsome. Just a bit.
"I'll tell you what you can get me."

He was paying attention now, all of them were. "On with it, then."

"That estate, is it truly burnt to the ground?"

"To black rubble." Merek answered, and another guard added, "It looks like black snow fell through, with the ash blowing on the wind. It never stops, there was so much to burn. Took about six hours for it to burn down completely, normal houses take about seventeen minutes."

"You know how long it takes a house to burn down?"

"Hon," the lady regarded me beneath her hood with prying amusement, "the Crime Lord doesn't just keep us around to watch you." She smirked, and I returned it.

Sayter would send off his guards to raid and antagonize the city, because why do it himself? His pleasure comes from what he does to people, I figured, not from what he did to and with their things. We were the same in that regard. Still, the realization reached me that the estate had burnt down, and for an impressive six hours.

I sighed, rolling my eyes about. They found the door first, then Hector, the guard that was posted to watch me. This needed to come out quick, Sayter had eyes all over this continent and I really wouldn't want one to catch me out here "There's a book somewhere in that estate, I don't know where its been last but I need it desperately."

"Impossible. The estate and everything inside is reduced to firewood." The same lady flicked at her nails, her eyes finding something else as she waved the demand away. The skin under Hectors eyes folded, frowning, out of the corner of my eye. He was worried, and he was right to be, too much time had passed, and I can't risk being out here longer than I have. Sayter wouldn't return for another hour, but if one of his workers or spies saw me I was damned. "Trust me, the oldest, bluest hellfire couldn't melt this book. You want the Crime Lord dead, Merek? Consider it done with that book in my hands."

Hectors hand was at my shoulder, "We should be going, ma'am."
So we went, trailing back to the basement.
But Merek wasn't finished, having the whole bar turn in his direction, he slammed his hands down hard on the oak wood. The glass mug falling to a plea on its side. All eyes were on him, all away from me and Hector.

"Dammit. How in hell would I even know what this damn thing looks like even if it does happen to turn up?"

"You will know," and with that, I let Hector carry me back down to the basement. Stopping at the door one last time, I pardoned,
"And Merek, dont read it."

And that was that.

Ф

Hector awoke from him nap, and sobered up just a bit to the strong smell of the piss puddle in my cell. The one I had tried to use a mirror for.
"What in the Gods."

"Hector, my love, you're awake. Can you please make yourself useful and clean up the piss before Sayter gets back."

Hector grunted, but didn't argue. A few thumps and rustles and he opened the cell to throw in an iron bucket and a mop.
"I'll fall myself if I do it, dear."

"Oh, go to hell."
But it was enough, kindly. Later, he would remember this, or not, and whether he regretted it or not I was grateful for him.
I mopped up the little puddle. Fine, Mercy could wait another day.

The door to the cellar unlocked, and heavy boots depressed the wood on the stairway down. Sayter, my love has come back so soon.

Then the dread in my chest settled, remembering I had promised to kill him. No, not entirely I suppose. If the book turned up— I threw the mop to the dark corner of the room, and held my hands preciously behind my back expectingly for when Sayter came in for me— but if that damned book turned up, I will kill Sayter. Not for Merek, for me.

It better turn up, but in a following thought, I hope it had burned into dust to join the black snow.

Ф

Sayter smiled when he saw me waiting for him eagerly. He smiled now too in the carriage, watching me pull his shirt up to my nose and smell the lovely scent.
"You're very odd, I've known and fallen in love with it. You truly don't want me to forget that, do you?"

"You smell very handsome. Like my own home, a new one, one that is so far away you have to follow me to remind me of it."

He smirked, his dark eyes amused and dancing, "How does my submissive get the idea to smell my shirt when all I can think of is taking hers off?"

I chuckled into the fabric, and let it stray from my nose to lay plainly on his chest. I sighed and moved to get off him, but he caught my arm. "You've been getting better, I'd like to reward you, now that your legs are healed, I dont see it necessary to have you flogged everyday after what you have done."

"You'd never stop flogging me if I had been anyone else."

"I wouldn't let you live if you were anyone else, or if you do it ever again." Those dark eyes turned staid; lost planets, black moons. I looked down, if I had been doing good as he said, there would be no use to challenge him and stare into his eyes. It was as effective as staring into the dark.

"Now," he pulled my face so I looked back into him, my hands hugging his shoulders as I sat atop him, "Let me reward you another way."

With that I smirked, he let me undo his buckle and pull out his cock. Pulling my panties aside but not off, Sayter entered into me. I bit down on my lip to stop from making a sound, the same man, the one directing the horses, that heard me getting punished would not get the satisfaction of hearing me get fucked. I shifted, his hands were on my waste as he glided in and out of me. My body went in rhythm up and back, my waste hot in pleasure. The windows to the carriage were covered, but I still saw the mist where they had fogged up. I let out a low grown, and Sayters grip tightened on my hips. My climax built up, and I undid the laces binding my chest together, I let my breasts free for his own amusement. He grunted, raising me up and back again faster, pacing.

When I had reached my peak I whimpered lowly, "Master, may I cum?"

I waited for him to refuse, or to ask to speak louder. He did neither, only waited, teasing me. Again I moaned, "please, sir."

"Cum." He answered, and I heaved, releasing. My orgasm was strong and answered in beats in my waste, I dropped my head to his chest as it went on. Sayter, too, came inside of me. I wouldn't think of it, not now with pleasure throbbing in my clit. The release was built up from weeks of punishment and cum denial and teasing, and it was about worth it. For this, for him.

I wouldn't kill Sayter, maybe, but I would be killing Merek. Right after he brought me Mercy, hiding inside that damn book.

The thought made the fading pleasure just as enjoyable.

Ф

"It's more well dressed than I am."
Sayter helped me out of the carriage and kept me at his side, watching the house as if it would run away. Or burn down, I suppose.

Referring to the vines covering and layering the old, brooding house, Sayter tsk'd.
"We'll have it cut down if you do not like it."

Part of me likes the vines, which I'm sure took as long to grow over this house as I did to grow into a huntress. I also thought, with amusement, Sayter's stationing guards out front, only for them to itch profusely at the agitating things. The same guards, maybe, with Merek and Alys and Bron and the rest of them.

I kissed his cheek, "I'm already growing fond of them."

So we went into the large house, I locked my hand protectively around Sayters arm.
"We'll have guards posted here, a single room for us both to be in, along with many others,"

"I plan to get fucked in all of them." I interrupted, he only glanced at me with a shared amusement.

"I'll leave the backyard to you to decorate with whatever you please, whether it's hedges or heads. Seeing as I'll only need it for the celebration, it'll be all yours after that."

Celebration? In my backyard? "What are you talking about?"

"Come," he dragged me on to the backyard, which to my surprise was already decorated with flowers and bees and benches, bushes grew up to wall length. It was already so beautiful, looking untouched by human hands, but formed carefully in the hand of the Gods.

"I want you to have it to yourself, on the terms you let me marry you here."

I turned, but Sayter was nowhere above me, nowhere to stare into his dark, beautiful eyes. Instead I looked down, the Crime Lord, the most feared, the most brutal and sadistic in the whole continent, on one knee.

"Victoria, be my wife?" In his hand there was not a ring, but my dagger. Not as a threat to my life, but held like a dove in his hand, waiting patiently for me. It was not a threat, it was an offering.

My hands went to cover my mouth, a tear had escaped from one eye and I had let it fall. No man could ever own me, no man could ever bind himself to me. But Sayter wasn't just a man, he was mine as I was his. We were equal in that way, loved in that way. He didn't have a ring, because rings were bought, trust was given, earned, and respected. Thats what this dagger was, he would give it to me as I would give myself to him.

So I took the dagger delicately into my hand, and pulled him into me. I kissed him deeply, Sayter, my Sayter, and it would remain that way. I pulled back, those dark eyes scanning mine in question.

"You're a fool, and now, you'll always be my fool, husband."

A/N

I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl.. :D

No im jk, why would I give Victorias ass a kid?

I'm going to leave this here so I know when I updates last but hey it's January 9th rn, 2019. How are you.

Anyway Goodnight you all. And congratulations Victoria and Sayter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 1
So if porn and arguably the most famous BDSM movie in the world wasn't all of what kink was... then what was it? Notes: This was written for the Baec...
3.9K 41 6
DWUMP! The flogger hits my erection. I groan, squirm, and pull on my restraints. She flicks her wrist again. DWUMP! Ouch! "Stop squirming!" she repri...
2.3M 38K 19
"With a swift motion he entered me and I cried out, and for the first time using "foul language" as I can recall Mama saying. I felt him in me, and s...
12.8K 152 17
*Sophia* Victor Cantrell is the premier balletmaster on the west coast. I could never afford to take a class with him, let alone a private training...