THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS

Od ThelmaAkosa

"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pa... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 47

43K 1.3K 359
Od ThelmaAkosa

AVATIA'S POV.

My classes were going on very well even though some were pretty difficult. It was hard catching up since I'd not attended any class for almost a month. But my mom and friends were behind my back, and they gave me the support I needed.

I also made some new friends, like André. André Dubois was also very helpful as he'd text me everyday to find out if I was okay. Draya thought we'd make a good couple but I really wasn't interested in dating anyone. Well except for my super hot ex mafia boss, which was impossible. It was hard for me to stay all day without wondering what he was doing. The holidays were fast approaching and I wondered who he was going to spend it with. My phone beeped with the entry of a new message from André.

Hey sweetie, I hope you're doing good. I just wanted to remind you of our date tomorrow evening. I can't wait to see my favorite girl❤😚.       

I smiled as I read the message again. It felt great when a boy looked up to seeing you, and even better when he called you his 'favorite girl'.

I sent him a message too.

How can I forget when you keep reminding me everyday? And like I earlier said, it's not a date.

As soon as I sent the message, another one came in immediately.

Suit yourself cara, to me, it's a date.😘

I smiled at his message. He really was persistent. We texted each other for a while before I started going through my project. I had to submit this tomorrow morning.

"Still working on that project?" I jumped a little, hearing  Draya's voice.

I turned to face her. "Girl, don't ever scare me like that. I didn't hear you come in."

She chuckled. "Not my fault you're a dummy."

I playfully smacked her hand. "Get out."

"Ain't going nowhere. This is our house. Yours, as well as mine. The only time I'm getting out is when you're getting some French dick in your pussy in here." The girl I called my best friend said as if it was the most normal thing ever.

I face palmed, peeking a little to look at her. "Do you intend to ever change? Like seriously?"

She bent down and kissed my forehead. "Nope." And with that, she walked into the kitchen. I sighed and was ready to go back to my work when she came out with a big bowl of cereal. "You're going out on a date with that French dude tomorrow, right?"

"It's André, and I'm not considering it a date. More like a friendly dinner." I told her sincerely. It was true, I only saw André as a friend, and I'd known him for only four days.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say. What matters is that I find him really, really, reaaalllyyyy hot. Like fucking sexy."

"Your point of view, not mine honey." I told her, shrugging.

****

So Friday night finally came and it was my 'date night', as Draya called it. Draya forced me to wear a really short red gown, and black high heels. She even straightened my curly hair and did my makeup. Even though I put up the I don't- want-to-go facade, deep down, I was impressed with how I looked. I hugged Draya tightly. "Thanks bestie, you're a sweetheart. André just sent me a message, he'll be here in five."

"That's nice, now some perfume for the finishing touch." She said as she sprayed some perfume behind my ears and on my wrist. I cocked my brows at her. "French guys love kissing the back of your hands."

I laughed. "Yeah right, see you later sweetheart." I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out. I didn't wait for up to a minute when this hot sports car, drove up to me. My heart beat increased as I secretly hoped it was Dreidan.

But my secret wish was crushed  as André stepped out. He had to be really rich to own such a car. I'd once watched a carpool and from what I can remember, this particular car was a 1967 Shelby Super Snake or something.

"Mamamia, you look down right gorgeous, cherie." He said with a toothy smile.

I forced a smile to hide my disappointment. "And you look amazing too." I said, which was not a lie. His tuxedo fit his lean, yet nicely built body perfectly well. "Nice car by the way."

He smirked. "Thanks cherie, let's get going." And like the gentleman he'd showed me he was, he opened the  door for me. "For my beautiful cherie."

"Thank you." I said with a genuine smile this time.

He got in and started driving and even though I begged him to tell me where we were headed to, he refused, saying  it was a surprise.

We finally reached some fancy looking French restaurant and we were led to a private area. It was on a spacious balcony. There was a table for two there, with a romantic aura. "You do realize that I only consider this a friendly dinner, right?"

He shrugged. "You do realize that I consider this our first date, right?" He asked back with a wink and I laughed. Just then, his phone rang and not that I was nosey, I read the name on the screen. 'LEO'. André noticed that I was looking. "Please excuse me, cherie, I'd take this." And with that, he walked away to answer the call.

I shrugged and walked over to the railing, looking down at all the nice cars in the parking lot. I heard André's voice and turned to him with a small smile.

"Shall we eat already?" He asked, and I really enjoyed his accent.

I nodded and we walked over to the table. The food looked and smelled heavenly.

"Sorry I took a while on the phone. That was my elder brother, Leonard. Leo for short." He explained kind of nervously.

I smiled. "No problem. I have a friend called Leo too, he's a great cook and he's Italian."

He smirked. "All Leo's can cook. My brother cooks too."

I took the first bite of my food and moaned at how delicious it was. "Mhmmm...this taste so good."

He nodded. "Yeah. I want the best, for the best." He said looking into my eyes and all of a sudden, I felt a little bit uncomfortable. "You're very pretty Avatia. Like an angel."

I blushed. "Thank you. So, what do you do for a living, cause clearly, you're not a student." I said trying to change the topic.

He took a sip of his wine. "I'm a software developer." He said casually as leaned back to get more comfortable.

Woahhhh. No wonder he drove such an expensive car. But wait a second. "Then what were you doing at the pool party. I thought it was only for college students." I said. Something was not clicking.

A dark look flashed through his eyes but was quickly gone. He smiled at me again. "Conrad is my friend's kid brother. I just came to New York and told him I was around and up for some fun. He invited me for his party. Good thing I came, cause I found you."

I blushed again. His story made sense.

He took a spoonful of his food, and after finishing it, he spoke up. "So, any boyfriend?"

I shook my head.

"Means I got a chance?"

Hell no.

I shook my head again.

"Common Ava, I really do like you." He said.

I sipped my wine. "You barely even know me."

"I'm willing to know more about you. That's if you give me a chance."

I studied his face a little trying to see if he was truly sincere, but the more I looked, the more I found a slight resemblance of the Leo I knew. I didn't want to be skeptical. The Leo I was familiar with was Italian. And André was French. "I'll think about it." I said quickly, so he wouldn't think I'm some creep, staring at his face for a long time.

But deep down, I felt that something wasn't right. I don't know why. But I couldn't shake off the weird feeling.

____________________________

Hmmm, I personally love French guys, they're so romantic. *sighs dreamily*

Please do vote if you're eager for the next chapter

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.9K 410 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
94.8K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
8.5M 249K 68
Valentina Matrix sold her virginity to the highest bidder. "She's twenty four and she's never been touched" the announcer yelled to the crowd out men...
495K 17.8K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...