Family Problems (Fairy Tail x...

alphafox270 tarafından

With his identity revealed, (Y/N) finds himself gaining more and more attention. With attention comes trouble... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Special (1K Followers)

Chapter 4

2.8K 53 27
alphafox270 tarafından

(3rd Person)

Natsu: Why!? Why does it... have to be a train?

(Y/N) sat next to the travel sick dragon slayer, patting him on the back lightly with a chuckle which only caused his cheeks to swell up even more... (Y/N) simply snorted while Lucy who was directly across Natsu was terrified, hoping to any Gods listening that he wouldn't throw up on her.

(Y/N): Natsu, quit complaining. The train's probably the best transport right now, walking would make Sweetheart tired, carriages are too enclosed so in case you throw up you at least have somewhere to spew and there's no way we're getting one of my partners to help since they are friends, not transport.

Natsu: I get that... just... why do we even need the train? I... I'm gonna...

Rolling her eyes, Erza reaches over, slamming a gauntlet into Natsu's stomach, instantly knocking him out cold as she sat in the seat behind both (Y/N) and Natsu but made it so she was facing everyone, Cana chuckled in amusement while twirling her cards between her fingers and Lucy sighed in relief... Happy didn't seem to notice the commotion as he was too busy eating a fish Athena had gotten him to distract him.

Athena: Yes, yes, that's very amusing... it would be more amusing for me...

Everyone looked and saw Athena all the way at the end of the train, everyone avoiding her as Erza and Cana gave her glares.

Athena: If I'd joined you instead of being forced to sit back here!!

Erza: Athena... you're a warrior, a powerful one, and I respect you greatly... but, this is necessary considering we're still not sure whether your loyalty lies with (Y/N) or the King.

Athena: I've already informed you... I've been with (Y/N) ever since he was a child, I came to see him as my own son, even if we're not blood-related. Yes, it's true I'd never give up on a task that easily, but...

(Y/N): Enough! Enough! What's with the serious atmosphere? Come on! Let's have some fun instead! And I know just how to do it!

To Cana's great delight, he reached backwards, grabbing onto something that sat next to Erza which revealed to be three massive bottles of beer that were enough to fill the barrels Cana and (Y/N) were used to drinking.

Cana: All right! And here I thought we'd have to wait till we took down one of those Elite Four bastards for a drink! (Y/N), this is why you're my drinking buddy!

(Y/N): Hehehe, yeah, I know how awesome I can be, come on everyone! Athena! Get your ass over here too! We're going to be so drunk the Elite Four will die of shock from the state we're in!

Cana and Athena didn't need telling twice as the two greedily took a bottle each, quickly downing them while Lucy declined politely, Happy stated her preferred non-alcoholic drinks, Natsu was already knocked out, which left...

(Y/N): Hey Erza~

Erza: Hmm?

(Y/N): There's only one bottle left... how about we share it?~

Erza: And how would we share it?

(Y/N): Like so...

Taking at least seven gulps, (Y/N) drank the beer just about halfway before turning to Erza with a smirk and then handing the bottle to her.

(Y/N): Bottom's up, Beautiful.~

Erza had her usual stoic expression at first, then when she stared at the bottle, her face slowly began turning red... finally, she jumped back, flustered while waving her hands back and forth.

Erza: W-w-wait!!! You want me to drink out of the same bottle you just drank from!?

(Y/N): Yep! No harm in that, right? We are comrades after all.

Erza: Th-that's true, however... it is simply... simply...

(Y/N): Y'know, an old saying is if two people drink from the same bottle, they're destined to have a great relationship...

Almost instantly, Erza had snatched the bottle, gulping the rest of it down without hesitation... until she went wide-eyed, realising what she just did as she tossed the bottle, only to be surprised when she saw Cana jump past her, catching the bottle and hugging it close while continuing to chug the one she currently had.

(Y/N): What's the matter Beautiful? Was my taste too sweet~?

The smirk was almost gone when he saw Erza looking down, a dark shadow covering her eyes, (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, walking in front of Erza and snapping his fingers in front of her face... only to be surprised when he was suddenly tackled to the floor by said redhead.

Erza: (Y/N)!!!

The way she dragged his name out, (Y/N) went slightly wide-eyed, surprised at what he was hearing before looking to see Erza giving (Y/N) a look of disappointment, her cheeks permanently red while she seemed to be pouting too.

Erza: Why is it you don't pay enough attention to me!? You can't let two other girls get you! If we... if we find someplace quiet, we can spend time together... right?

She rubbed her cheek against his chest, looking up at him with an expression that's never been seen on Erza before, she was using puppy dog eyes and everything. (Y/N) snorted at first, but it quickly became chuckled as he rubbed Erza's head playfully, before his other hand was suddenly grasped, he turned to see Cana placing it on top of her head... (Y/N) shook his head in amusement at seeing the other bottles that Cana no doubt snuck on the train all littered across the floor, it caused most of the passengers to look on in disgust and then leave the compartment.

Cana: Hey!!! She shouldn't get any of your attention! I'm the only girl who needs head pats! Come on! Pat! Pat!

Erza: Hey brownie girl!!! Get... your hands, off him!

Cana: No... you first... strawberry girl!!

Drunkenly, Erza pulled out a sword while Cana seemed prepared to use her cards... only for the two of them to faceplant into (Y/N)'s chest, suddenly snoring with snot bubbles coming out their noses. At that, (Y/N) let out a loud cheery laugh at the amusing sight he just witnessed... and he even learned Erza's a light drinker since one bottle was enough to make her like this... he shook his head once again and saw Athena looking down at him, arms crossed with an expression of irritation.

Athena: Great job, now two allies are incapable of fighting for a while.

(Y/N): Ah let them! They can have their fun! Besides, it doesn't make a difference in fighting strength, after all, I'm still sober!

Athena: I believe you mean as long as I'm here... I am your teacher after all.

(Y/N) Psh! But remember whose ass got kicked the last time we fought, not really that surprising for the student to surpass the master these days, right?

Athena: I was holding back, I hadn't used my magic all the way to the fifth sense.

(Y/N): Well guess what? I held back too! I didn't summon any of my partners to make me untouchable!

Athena: I would've found a way past it either way!

(Y/N): Hahaha! Keep telling yourself that!

Athena growled, glaring right at (Y/N) who simply stared back with a smirk... oh how much she wanted to just kick his face in, but, Athena knew better considering it would only damage the train thanks to (Y/N)'s magic. Instead, she looked towards the only other members who were awake.

Athena: Since we have to take care of these three once we arrive at our destination, I'll be trusting you two to fight alongside us should anything go wrong.

Happy: Aye Ma'am!

Lucy: W-wait a minute...

Athena's eyes flashed red, staring right at Lucy who instantly grew terrified.

Athena: Any objections?

Lucy: None Ma'am!!

(Y/N): Are we really heading there though Athena?

Both Lucy and Happy gained confused expressions, (Y/N)'s smirk was there, but it seemed slightly troubled as Athena could only smirk in amusement, rubbing the boy's hair before chuckling.

Athena: Of course we are, they're former subordinates of mine, I'm sure they'll help us out since it's for an old friend like me!

Lucy: Uhh... excuse me? But, where is this location exactly?

(Y/N): It's a place I once visited with Athena... though the fact I was a prince was the only reason I was even allowed to say hi, not to mention...

Athena: Yes, that girl has most likely still got problems...

(Y/N): She's practically a clone of Erza... heck I wouldn't be surprised if she did take on a new personality thanks to Erza!

Happy: Huh? Who are you two talking about?

Lucy: Yeah, can we at least know where we're going?

Athena: Yeah sure... see, before I came to be (Y/N)'s teacher, I was always known as a wandering warrior, helping anyone who hired me for the right price, one client I had were a group of lovely people... they had hired me for a simple job and told me that I could call in for a favour anytime... you know how most guilds accept anyone right?

Lucy: Almost anyone...

(Y/N): Exactly, but... there's a condition for this guild... you gotta be a beautiful girl.

Lucy: What?

Athena: We're heading to the guild known as Mermaid's Heel, the only known guild that is an all female guild.

Meanwhile, on top of the train, a figure who wore a simple brown cloak to cover their face and body was sitting on the train, the wind fluttering their cloak however they weren't fazed as the person sighed. Looking up to see endless fields of grass and a few trees every now and then.

???: He wasn't supposed to run away... this makes everything so much chaotic... to think I'd need to go out straight away... that man really has no patience when it comes to (Y/N), does he?

That's when the woman as revealed by the voice, heard something bump onto the roof of the train behind her. She didn't even turn to look, either failing to notice or ignoring what seemed to be a bunch of bandits.

Bandit 1: There's someone on top of the train?

Bandit 2: Probably some weirdo... who cares, just be ready to blow this thing to hell! Then, we'll get the carriage holding all the good stuff...

Bandit 3: Hehehe... we're so gonna be filthy rich.

???: Excuse me...

They all turned, the woman was now standing, facing them while hiding her face as she went to grab something from her belt using both hands.

???: You do know that's a crime, correct?

The bandits all hummed in confusion, they were slightly surprised when the woman looked up to reveal what appeared to be her eyes being black sclera and light blue pupils.

???: If you are bold enough to commit a crime, surely you're also bold enough to put your lives on the line, correct?

(With (Y/N))

Just as they were taking their seats again with (Y/N) and Athena helping each other carefully place the ones who were unconscious back in their seats comfortably, they were surprised by something hitting the roof of the train from the outside.

Lucy: W-what...?

Immediately to Lucy and Happy's shock, Athena had pulled out her bo staff, getting into a combat stance as she glared at the ceiling of the carriage practically burning holes through it with her eyes. Meanwhile (Y/N) had dropped his smirk, instead it was a face of uncertainty with his own arms crossed as he stood by Athena, sharing her gaze of the ceiling.

A few minutes of silence passed with no one daring to move nor make a sound. Happy hid behind Lucy and Lucy attempted to hide behind Natsu who was still unconscious... a few more minutes passed and that's when Lucy poked her head up slightly to see Athena and (Y/N) hadn't moved from their spots while continuing to stare up at the ceiling.

Lucy: Hey... don't you think, they might be gone?

Happy: A-aye... I don't think anyone would be able to stand the winds on a moving train.

Athena: Not anyone you're familiar with...

(Y/N): But the ones we're thinking of are a completely different story.

Lucy followed their gaze to the ceiling... and then jumped when she heard two more bangs resonating from outside the train, Athena tightened her grip on her bo staff and (Y/N) readied his own weapon, huffing slightly before his smirk returned to his face.

Gwen: I know it's useless telling you this, but... please, for everyone's sakes do not get cocky... you and I both know that if it is one of them then you have no time to be cocky.

(Y/N): Heh... and who told you that?

Suddenly, the ceiling caved in with both (Y/N) and Athena jumping back to avoid the person who had crashed through, Lucy and Happy both screamed from the sudden entrance, hiding under the seats this time while Natsu, Erza and Cana remained unconscious. Athena looked up, a glare on her face as she patiently awaited for the smoke to dissipate.

(Y/N) blinked slightly, seeing as how the figure through the smoke was someone who was no doubt wearing a long cloak, then... they both frowned when they saw the bloodied body of what appeared to be a bandit being held by his head. The figure wasn't exactly revealed considering their brown cloak was covering their whole body... face included... however, both Athena and (Y/N) knew this person well since both of them got into combat stances quickly.

Athena: Of all the people... why is it we had to face her first?

(Y/N): I know right... annoying...

???: I see you're doing well... Prince Fiore... Warrior Athena.

Lucy: W-w-who is she?

The woman threw her cloak off, it revealed to be a woman Athena's age, completely bald while having weird looking eyes that made Lucy and Happy freak out once more. Black sclera, light blue pupils... it was almost as if the woman seemed possessed.

(Y/N): Her? Well... kinda obvious once we told you about who was chasing us Sweetheart.

Happy: Wait, so she's?

Athena: That's right... Aki Tanaka, her codename: Foresight... she's one of the four members of the legendary group from the Kingdom of Fiore also known as the Elite Four...

Aki let out a sigh, reaching for her belt with both hands while keeping her eyes on Athena and (Y/N).

Aki: My orders are clear for me... Athena... you have been judged a traitor to the Kingdom and therefore are to be executed immediately... as for (Y/N)... it's time to come home Prince Fiore.

(Y/N): I'll be dead before I'll let you drag me back there Aki!

And with that, (Y/N) and Athena charged while Aki produced her weapons from her belt, all three ready for the battle ahead!!

To be continued...

(A/N): Yes! We are going straight into a fight with a member of the Elite Four! Why? Because I'm planning on making it so every Elite Four member takes up at least a few chapters before they've either been defeated or take (Y/N) back to the Kingdom... Oooh!!! I'm also back in University so book updates will be S-L-O-W!!! But!!! I promise I'll do my best! Anyways, thank you guys and gals so much for the continued support and as always: eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

152K 2.7K 14
Fairy Tail is known as the number one guild in both popularity and power, however, not everyone seems to know exactly who they are. Adventures can be...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
2K 178 35
NOTE: This is a MALE version of @Fairytail50 NALU story. Yes, I do have her permission to write this as long as I give credits to Kiera Cass! So ther...