Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 6: Secret Revealed

22K 184 163
By PokemonIsLife319

Rias - Did you train well Samson?

Samson - Yeah. Thanks to my friends, I got stronger in no time.

Rias - Good.

Koneko - Hey, Samson can you remove that hood of yours so that I can see your face?

Samson - I'm afraid I can't do that.

Koneko - Why?

Samson - This cloak is special to me and don't worry, I'll show my face when the time is right. Samson said as he pats Koneko's head that caught her in surprise.

Samson's mind - 'Wow her hair is so soft and smooth. I like it.'

With that Koneko suddenly sat on your lap while eating a chocolate bar. Issei then glared at you. Once you saw Issei's glare you said,

Samson - What are you glaring at, Hyoudou? Are you jealous that Koneko sat on my lap?

Issei - To tell you the truth, Yes, I envy you. My dream is to become a harem king. He said still glaring at you.

Samson - A piece of advice on your weak and dumb brain of yours, you should be yourself and not to be pervert all the time. Samson said while smirking.

Issei - What did you say?!

Issei then was angered on what Samson said and he summons his Sacred Gear and punched you.

Rias - Issei stop!

Issei didn't hear her and punch you with all of his power but it was only caught by Samson's hand.

Samson - Is that all you've got, Hyoudou? He said provoking him.

Issei - Don't you dare underestimate me. I've trained for days and remember I am more powerful than you are. He said with arrogance on his voice.

Samson - Oh really? You said as you crack Issei's Sacred Gear that shatters into pieces.

Kiba - He broke Issei-kun's Sacred Gear with his only bare hands?! Just what is this guy? He said amazed.

Issei screamed in pain as Samson broke his right arm.

Rias - Samson, what are you doing?! She yelled.

Samson - I only defended myself. You should blame that weakling for attacking me.

Issei said as he hold his right arm,

Issei - Rias-senpai. I don't trust this guy.

Rias - Are you okay, Issei?

Issei - Yeah, I'm okay though my right arm is broken. Asia, would you mind heal me for a sec?

Asia - Okay.

While Asia is healing Issei Samson thought,

Samson - 'So that girl has healing powers. Well that is annoying.'

Asia is now done healing Issei's right arm, Issei stood up and said,

Issei - Hey Samson, I want you to have a duel with me.

Koneko then smacked the pervert's head and she said,

Koneko - Idiot. You should know how powerful Samson is. I bet you don't have a chance on winning at him.

Issei - Ow, What did you do that for?! He yelled at Koneko.

Samson - Hey weakling, watch your tone right there. If you messed up with her, you will be dealing with me.

Koneko gasped in shock. She didn't know that this guy is actually defended her against the pervert. She then smiled and blushed as she approached Samson and she said,

Koneko - Th-Thanks for defending m-me. Samson. She said while blushing and looking away.

Samson then pat her head and he said,

Samson - Your welcome, Koneko. Tell me when that pervert messed you up and I will take care of everything.

Akeno - I don't why but Samson actually cares for Koneko. She said to herself.

Samson - Alright, pervert. We will have a duel at the gym. Is that okay with you?

Issei - Yes.

Samson - Prepare yourself because I will not hold back.

Issei - Neither am I.

With that, Samson left the ORC Room but before he left, Koneko tugged his cloak.

Samson - What is it, Koneko?

Koneko - If you want, I can show you around the city.

Samson - Sure that will be helpful. Thanks Koneko. Samson said while smiling at her.

Koneko - Your welcome.

Rias - Hey Koneko, where do you think your going? She said slightly angry.

Samson - Shut it tomato. Koneko here will be my tour guide and I'm planning to enroll to this school.

Rias - Well I forbid it.

Samson - Your not going to stop me. I'm enrolling to this school and that's final. After Koneko guide me through this place, I'm going to have a duel with that weakling over there. He said as he pointed to Issei.

Issei - Stop calling me weakling! He yelled.

Samson then ignored Issei's yell and he carry her and placed her on your shoulder.

Koneko then blushed and she said,

Koneko - R-R-Right.

With that Samson and Koneko left the ORC Room while shutting the door.

Rias - I can't believe that guy took Koneko.

Issei - I'm going to train more to beat that arrogant guy and don't worry I will make sure that I will give your rook back, Rias-senpai.

Rias then smiled at him and she said,

Rias - Thanks Issei.

Issei - Anything for you, Rias-senpai.

With that Issei left the ORC Room and proceed to the mountain where they trained 10 days ago.

With Samson and Koneko

Koneko is currently escorting Samson all throughout the city. After guiding Samson, they proceed to the Ice Cream Store.

Samson then placed Koneko on the ground gently and they went in the store.

Samson then ordered two chocolate Ice cream and they went to a table, sat there and began eating.

Koneko - Say, Samson, can you tell me what is your backstory? So that I can know you better.

Samson - Sure thing but don't tell this to Issei and to everyone okay? This will be a secret between us. Is that alright with you?

Koneko - I promise.

Samson then removed his hood and it revealed a dazzling handsome face in which Koneko blushed very hard.

Koneko - W-Wow! Your so h-handsome Samson.

Samson - Really? Why thank you. I appreciate it. You said as you let out a genuine smile to her.

Koneko - Your welcome.

Y/n - My name is actually not Samson, it's Y/n L/n.

Koneko - Why did you use Samson as your name?

Y/n - I did that so that I can cover my identity and my friend did this cloak for me.

Koneko - Ah so that's why.

Meanwhile Xenovia and Irina arrived at the Ice Cream and they saw Y/n and with another girl talking with him.

Irina - Hey, Y/n!

You then look towards the door and saw Xenovia and Irina.

Y/n - Hey guys, come over here and let's have a chat.

Xenovia - Coming!

Xenovia and Irina then went to Y/n and Koneko.

Xenovia - Say who is this cute girl over here?

Y/n - Koneko, meet Xenovia and Irina my friends in Heaven.

Koneko - Hello, it's nice to meet you. She greeted with a smile.

Irina - It's nice to meet you too, Koneko. Your so cute by the way. She said as she and Xenovia sat down besides Y/n.

Koneko - Aww. Thanks guys. I appreciate the compliment.

Y/n - By the way, are you a devil, Koneko?

Koneko - Yes I am. And I assume the two of you are angels, isn't it?

Xenovia - Yes we are. By the way Y/n, what were you and Koneko talking about?

Y/n - Oh we're talking about my story so that Koneko know me better.

Irina - Okay. You may now continue.

Y/n - Right. When I arrived here at Universe 6 me and my former best friend Issei were attacked by fallen angels. Then Rias Gremory appeared in front of us and protected us. When Rias made a deal with the fallen angels, Rias revived Issei instead of me. I feel devastated when my former best friend Issei betrayed and neglected me. Then the fallen angels killed me.

Koneko - That bastard. He will pay for this. She said angrily.

Y/n - Yeah. Miraculously my hand move on its own and ate a senzu bean and bam I was revived.

Koneko - What is a senzu bean?

Xenovia - Senzu bean are mystical beans with immense rejuvenation that it holds. When eaten, the consumer's energy and physical health are restored to their fullest; the effects are typically almost instantaneous for the recipient, making these beans a great asset both in and out of battle. She explained.

Koneko - Ah I see.

Y/n - I trained with them and fortunately my power increased a bit. When I was informed that there will be a rating game, I once again train but this time at Universe 7.

Irina - Wait, Universe 7?

Y/n - It is a universe that Saiyans like me live.

Koneko - I see, so you are a Saiyan.

Y/n - Right. And then you know the rest.

Koneko - What an interesting story you got there, Y/n.

Y/n - Yeah. I know.

Koneko - Since there are four more days before the rating game will start, what will you do now, Y/n?

Y/n - I don't know. Maybe I'll relax to my house. Do you guys want to come with me?

All 3 - Sure.

Y/n - Great then let's go.

With that you and Koneko finishes eating the Ice cream and you payed at the cashier and left the store together with Xenovia and Irina.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n, Xenovia, Irina and Koneko chatting to each other with random things.

After 10 minutes of walking you have now arrived at your house.

(Your house)

All 4 of you then went inside at your house.

Y/n - Xenovia and Irina, do you want something to eat?

Xenovia - No thanks we're full.

Xenovia, Irina and Koneko then sat down on the couch.

Koneko - You sure has a decent house, Y/n. By the way, can we live here?

Y/n - Sure. I don't mind.

Irina - Thanks Y/n.

Y/n - Oh yeah, I remember! I have a duel with the pervert. Do you guys want to come with me?

All 3 - Sure.

Y/n - Okay but first, we need three cloaks to hide your identity.

With that you proceed to upstairs to get some cloak. Luckily, Archangel Michael managed to create four of it. 3 medium size and 1 small size perfect with Koneko.

You then went downstairs while carrying three black cloaks.

You then gave to the girls the three cloaks and they wear it including the hood. After giving the cloak, you locked the main door and your bedroom to secure the necessities.

You then placed your two fingers at your forehead and reach out your left hand and said,

Y/n - Hold my hand and I will teleport you to the mountain where Issei is currently training.

All 3 - Right.

Xenovia then hold your hand while Irina hold Xenovia and Koneko's hand while Xenovia's and Koneko's right hand touched you back.

All of you then teleported to the mountain where Issei is currently training.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 859 13
Note:Some of you may remember this story, I took it down since many people kept saying it was cliche. I looked over it more and realized how I can ma...
11.8K 494 7
When a young man dies and receives a chance at a new life, he interrupts whatever deity has blessed him and makes his choice clear; Dragon Ball, with...
98K 557 6
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...