Love Ain't Loyal

By NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 17: Birthday Trip
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 20: NYC
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 29: Do You, Boo
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 32: 13th
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 30: Bloody War

4.4K 146 47
By NovelsByRo

Saturday
15th August 2019

2:45 p.m

Omniscient

Mahogany opened the door and there stood Kain. She couldn't help but put a smile on her face. Although she hasn't seen him in a while, it was good to see his face again. He smiled and showed her the flowers that he had gotten her. Between the roses were hundred dollar bills which made Maggie smile even harder. He stepped forwards and they both shared the longest hug. Maggie closed her eyes and took in the cologne that he had on.

"I missed you." He kissed her deeply before releasing.

"These are for you, m'lady." He smiled.

"Thank you, Kain." She received the flowers from him, "I missed you too.".

"Come on in." She stepped aside.

He walked into her little house that she shared with her room mate and sat on the couch, "Am I going to be meeting your roomie?" He asked.

"Ew, don't use that word." Maggie laughed as she put the flowers to the side.

"But, no. She's out." She took a seat beside Kain.

"How's my princess?" He kissed her bump.

"How do you know if it's a girl?" She laughed as he rubbed her bump.

"I just know it is." He laughed, "But for real? Is the baby good?".

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about." Maggie smiled.

"Good." He said nodding his head.

They sat in silence for a while until they both spoke at the same time, "I've got something to tell you..." They stopped and laughed.

"Go ahead, yours sounds more important...I guess.".

"A'ight, okay here it goes...." He took a deep breath, "Mahogany..." He stood up then got down on one knee.

"Kain...! What're you doi—"

"Please, just listen." He said.

She folded her arms, "I just wanted to apologize for what I had done. You may not accept this apology because we've become distant but I want us to stop being away from each other. I ain't ever gotten down on one knee asking for any girl for forgiveness. You're the first and that means that you real special, which you are. I love with my all and I'll do anything to protect you but the fact that you got taken away shows that I had failed you. Please, forgive me, Maggie." He said.

She was speechless, "I don't really have anything to say but I do love you too, Kain. And  I forgive you. I guess I was just afraid to be around you because of what had happened. I want this to work again." She smiled.

"Well, would you do the honour of taking this ring and wearing it at all times?" He asked.

"It's a promise ring." He announced.

"I do." She grinned and laughed, "And don't worry, I've still got the necklace too." She smiled showing him the necklace he got her months back.

"So, what did you want to say?" He put his hands into his pockets.

"Uh...I uh...It's just erm...you know, I think we should..go to the hospital to find out the gender of our baby." She said instead of saying what she really wanted to say.

"When do you wanna go?" Kain asked.

"My next appointment which is next week. I just can't wait, I want to know what we're having." She smiled.

Kain went ahead and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his body, "If that makes you happy, then it makes me happy." Kain kissed her on the lips once more before he walked into her room closing the white door behind him with his foot.

-

"Man, y'all gotta go ahead and do what I've just told y'all to do. And do it now!" Diego García yelled just like his deceased father.

He watched as the girls hurried out of his office. He sighed and shook his head, rubbing the top of it. Walking out of the room, he could hear his kids running about all over the place. Not too long ago, he lost his second baby mother. He assumed that it it was Kain who had done that. He's the only person that's at war with him even though it actually hasn't been declared.

"Jeron, stop that shit!" He picked up his 4 year old son.

"Daddy! You said we was gonna go and buy my pony." His 8 year old daughter, Meyah, frowned.

"Later, Meyah." He sighed.

He put Jeron down, "Continue running and Imma whoop yo' ass." He sucked his teefh.

His eldest daughter walked out of her room, "Dad, you gotta do something about them little ass kids. I'm trynna' study in here but I can't because they all screaming or running about." Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Sky, you know how busy I am, man. You could at least help out." Diego sucked his teeth and ran his hands down his face.

"How about you ask your girlfriend? She doesn't do nothing but sit down on your couch and use her phone whilst my siblings are killing each other. I'm busy every other day trying to get my grades up for you. If I had a choice, I would've dropped school, gotten a job and help out at home. But I'm into trying to impress my father." She said walking away.

Diego sighed and shook his head. He headed downstairs and found out that she was gone. Skylar was right. All she did was sit around and used her phone. She could at least help out but they ain't her kids and he understood that. After making sure that all kids were asleep, he quickly told his maid that he was leaving. He got into his car and drove down into town. He stopped at a restaurant and walked inside taking a seat a couple of tables behind Kennedy and her boyfriend Kevin. They looked as if they were having a good time.

Next day

9:43 a.m

Maggie had been back in town and ever since she got back, she and Kain have just been going at it. He loves her dearly but she's tired too. The two of them were currently at the mall, shopping for baby clothes and furniture. Mahogany had decided on moving in with Kain so that they were both able to look after the baby. It would be difficult if she loved with her mom because she'd be travelling back and forth.

"I love this one." She pointed at the white bodysuit.

"I know. It's white." Kain said bluntly and she just stared at him.

"So, could you get your mom to call up her favourite party planner?" She asked.

"Mama already called her up. She's coming to meet us at 6 today." Kain kissed her forehead, "Okay, that's good. I just don't want to be doing it all on my own and I don't need my family stressing about decorations and stuff." She sighed.

"What're you wearing?" Kain asked.

"Ooo, I've actually ordered a dress online. It's white. I need us both to wear white then the guests can wear whatever colour the gender is." She explained, "I cannot wait until we find out tomorrow." She smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait either." He kissed Maggie's cheek.

"Yo, I gotta head down to the club. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Yeah, might as well." She nodded her head.

After shopping for the baby shower, Kain and Mahogany made their way down to Drip City. Mahogany was honestly just tired but she still wanted to go with Kain. They walked into the club and found Kain's employees getting the club ready. She gave them all a smile as she walked by and they greeted back.

"What is it that you need to do?" Maggie asked.

"Stacey said that somebody wanted to talk to me about something, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Oh..." She nodded her head.

He opened the door to his office and stopped in his tracks, "Man, the fuck?" He sucked his teeth.

"If it's got anything to do with you and your pops, go ahead and see a therapist or something?".

"Kain...Long time no see, man." He got up and smiled.

"Bruce, I ain't got time for this shit." Kain shook his head.

"Who this, your sister? Damn, Ken? Who got you pregnant?" He frowned.

"That ain't Ken, fool. That's my girl.".

"Your girl?" He made a face.

"Daddy, I told you what he got going on." Skai turned her nose up.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!".

"Ooh, she a lil' feisty one." Bruce laughed, "So the child is yours, I'm guessing.".

"Man, fuck allat' questioning shit. What do y'all want?".

"I don't want my daughter stripping anymore.".

"And what's that got to do with me? You want him to fire her? Cool." He shrugged.

"You fired, bitch." Maggie grinned.

Skai gave her a glare, "You ain't got some other shit for her to do?" Bruce asked.

"What? You want her to push some weight for me?" He tilted his head.

"Nah, man. Fuck no." He shook his head.

"Then I ain't got shit to give her. I'm sorry, man." Kain shrugged, "Maggie, come on, let's go." He took Maggie's hand.

"Daddy, lets just go. I'll find a job somewhere." Skai huffed and got up too.

"I mean, the dollar store are always hiring." Mahogany smirked as she left the room, "I mean, I was guessing you already worked there because of the discounts they were giving you. You know, your cheap ass wigs and shit.".

"Bitch!" Skai threw her clutch but missed as Mahogany closed the door behind her.

"Yo, make sure they're out of the club." Kain told one of his men.

-

"What're you doing here?" Marquis hissed.

"I-I need to see Martin..." She sniffed.

"He ain't here. Aren't you supposed to be doing your job?" He asked.

"I know he's in there!" She pushed her way through and walked into the house.

"He—"

"You are?" A woman asked coming down the stairs with Martin behind.

"I—Martin, you really having sex with her?" Jasmine scoffed.

"I'm Maricel. Martin's mother. How dare you?!" Maricel held her chest.

"T-This is my mom..." Martin sighed.

"Diego, who is this?!" Maricel questioned.

"My girl, Ma." He folded her arms.

"Hm..." She looked Jasmine up and down before walking off.

"Martin, I'm so sorry but I've gotta tell you—"

"Look, my mom's home and she'll be leaving in two days. I haven't seen her in quite a while. Let me just spend some time with her then I'll come and get you, a'ight?" Martin ran his hands down his face.

"Yeah, whatever. It can wait." Jasmine nervously smiled before turning around.

She looked at Marquis before leaving the house. Marquis closed the door behind him and joined his mother and brother in the kitchen. He took a seat and smiled at his mother.

"Alejandro...Oh, I've missed you so so much." She pulled her son in for a hug.

"Yeah...I've missed you too, mama." He looked at his brother.

"Look, I'm going to meet somebody, I'll be back in time for dinner. I want to take y'all out to eat." She smiled.

"If you excuse me.." She got up and walked to the front door.

She exited the house and closed the door behind her.

-

"Are you sure we won't get into no trouble?" Kennedy questioned.

"No, we won't." Kevin laughed.

They both climbed up a wall and jumped down, running to a small old house that had been there for years. They took each other's hands and approached the door. He took out a key and unlocked the door. They both entered inside the old house.

"Who's house is this?" Ken asked.

"It belonged to my grandfather. This is where he used to hide out." He mentioned.

"Hide out?" Kennedy furrowed her brows.

"Yeah." He nodded his head, "He was a spy." He added and smiled

"Cool." She looked at the walls and noticed there were no pictures.

"The house is cute." She slowly nodded her head.

"See, I was planning on getting this shit fixed up for the both of us. I see us living here." He gently kissed her neck.

"For real?" She smirked.

"Yeah, man. We'd both be married with our kids and we'll be away from everybody." He kissed her lips slowly, yet gently.

"Mhm...I'd like that." She smiled.

He picked her up and they walked up to a room. They've both been having sex for a while now but with protection. They just both love each other and they both know that one day, they'll be together for ever. They've even planned on running away from here and living elsewhere in another country.

"I've only got an hour before my mom starts to go crazy." She mentioned, "Let's hurry." She said removing a piece of item from his body.

"Cool, but I ain't got anything to wrap up." He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Kev, really?" She sighed and pushed him off of her.

"Then we can't do it." She sighed and shook her head.

"What? Come on, Ken." He kissed her cheek.

"As much as I really wanna do it, I can't." She sighed and kissed his cheek.

"We still can." He said looking down at her phone, "It's your mom." He said.

"Just, just ignore it. And...and hurry up." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

He kissed her cheek, "I promise you, Ken. I won't slip up.." He smiled and so did she.

"I trust you with all my life, Kev.." She whispered and stared deeply into his eyes.

Shereen's house...

"I've missed you, Maggie." Shereen smiled.

"I miss you too, mom." She smiled back.

"I just feel as if we haven't even spent time together in such a long time. I miss my baby girl." She sighed.

"Well, I'm here, mama. What do you wanna do?" Maggie asked.

"Well, how about we plan the baby shower?" She suggested.

"That's all under control. Mrs Matthews has a party planner or organizer woman who plans events. I've already spoken to her." She announced.

"Oh...I was hoping to do something for you but, it seems like you've already got it under control." She slowly nodded her head, "What about the food? I'm sure I can cook for everybody..I can even ask Mrs Patrick.".

"She's already caterers." Maggie said.

"Well, isn't there anything that I can do?!" Shereen said freaking out a little.

"Ma, I'm sorry but I just didn't anybody to stressing not. Not even me.".

"But look, I'm going to find out the gender tomorrow and then we can have the baby shower next week Saturday. How's that?" She smiled.

"Hm..Yeah, alright." She nodded her head.

"And I really don't want dad attending. He'll just ruin my special day." Maggie muttered.

"Are you being serious, Maggie?" Shereen widened her eyes.

"Mama, I'm being serious." Maggie sighed.

"I just know how dad is.." Maggie pulled out her phone.

"But he is still your father, Maggie. You can't do that to him." She said calmly.

"Look, whatever it is that you decided, I'll support you.." She said.

"Thank you, mama." Maggie watched her mother walk out of the room.

They've both been distant lately, ever since she got taken away. And straight after that, she decided to move to college. She got up from her seat and exited the house. Across from her, she saw the woman that she had met along with Kain, Maricel. Her eyes widened and before she knew it, her name was being called out.

"Suzanne!" Maricel yelled and waved her hand.

"Oh my gosh..." Mahogany said to herself.

"Hey, Mrs García." Maggie put on a fake smile.

"Ooh, how lovely it is to see you! Is that my grandchild? Oh, my grand baby is getting bigger and bigger as the day goes by.".

"Uh..yeah, you're grandchild..." She laughed awkwardly.

"How about we go and get something to eat and we can talk about the whole situation with my son?".

"Sure..." She nodded her head.

Free food for me, Maggie thought and smiled.

-

"So, what happened?" Jasmine asked.

"You already know that he wasn't gonna give me no job." Skai rolled her eyes.

"I mean, Mahogany's right. The dollar store are always hiring." Jasmine sniggered.

"I will beat yo' ass if you continue talking about that bitch." Skai sucked her teeth.

"Whatever." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"What was it that you want to tell me?" Skai looked over at her cousin.

"Promise me you won't be mad, Skai." She started off.

"What?".

"I can't go down with this whole scheme with Mahogany and Kain." She sighed.

"Why not? We've planned this for a long time. Now that we got Diego, everything will be fine." Skai huffed.

"Not for me..." Jasmine whispered.

"I'm pregnant.".

"What did Martin say? He's the father, right?".

Jasmine was just silent, "Right?" Skai's eyes widened.

"Oh my—Who's the father?" She questioned.

"It's just best you don't know.." Jasmine sighed.

Applebee's...

"So, he doesn't know about the baby?" Maricel asked.

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way. He doesn't care about me..." Maggie sighed as she put on an act.

"But...y'all live across from each other..." She narrowed her eyes.

"Wait, what...?" Maggie said out loud.

"I mean, yeah..I know, I know...We just don't talk to each other." Maggie sighed.

"But hey, I need your help.".

"What?" She asked taking Maggie's hand.

"Please...please don't tell Alejandro..." She smiled small.

"Sure.".

"He can't know. But I'll tell him when I feel like it." She smiled once again.

"Do you need a lift home?" They both stood outside of Applebee's after having a long talk.

"Uh...sure." She said.

After Maricel had dropped Maggie off to Kain's house, she felt weird. It was confusing what she had said, 'But...y'all live across from each other..'. Maggie tried blocking it out but she just couldn't.

"It was weird, Kain. She literally said 'But...y'all live across from each other' I don't know what's going on but she did in fact leave Marquis' house..." She said trying to put two and two together.

"Oh my gosh! It's them!" Her eyes widened.

"It's Marquis and Martin! They're Diego and Alejandro!" Maggie said palming her face.

"They were literally right under our noses!" She told Kain.

"I'm gonna call him right now...!" She went to grab her phone.

"Nah! You ain't calling him! That's the dumbest thing to do!" Kain sucked his teeth and took her phone.

"So what're you gonna do? Don't you wanna kill him?".

"What we gone do is string him along. Man, he knows everything about my club. We gon' continue like we don't know shit but it's cool. They won't see shit coming." He smirked.

"Is that seriously your plan? Because I've heard better." She folded her arms.

"I'll think of a better one but for now, Imma need everybody on my side of the ship because there's about to be a bloody war...".

-

👀🐸☕️

~ RÓ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.5K 16
Copyright Bossladeee 2015 © Warning For 18 + Mature Content. Intended for the mature minds. "This is a give and take world. You gotta throw a lil s...
43K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...
108K 3.4K 41
"Okay enough of the family secrets let's get down to these two. I'm ready to go home." Tierra said with a attitude. "Now any last words Naila." She s...
1.2K 117 66
There is an 20 yr.old girl named Jadia who lives with her boyfriend Tremain while going through the unexpected.She has had an frustrating time in he...