Detention! 2000.

By ETHERXXX

❝ those girls thought they're some mean girls shit. ❞ × COMPLETED! ☾︎ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐗𝐗'𝐬 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 #2 et... More

PROLOGUE
O1 - 나재민
O2 - 전희진
O3 - 박정현
O4 - 黄仁俊
O5 - 김승민
O6 - FELIX LEE
O7 ; 葉舒華
O8 ; 박채원
O9 ; 이채연
1O ; 이동혁
11 ; 이제노
12 ; 한지성
13 ; 김현진
14 ; 황현진
15 ; A Mess
16 ; Day One
17 ; Won't You Stay?
18 ; Still Young
19 ; Really
2O ; Make It Right
21 ; Grow Up
22 ; Does And Dies
23 ; Stopped Time
Last Detention / Finale

DETENTION

4.6K 141 67
By ETHERXXX

Jeon Heejin! Park Jung
Hyun! Cheating again?!
Detention!

Donghyuck Lee, Hwang
Hyunjin, Kim Seungmin,
Felix Lee, not wearing proper
uniform, huh. Detention!

❝Park Chae Won, why
is Na Jaemin drunk?!
And why are you smoking
here?! You two detention!❞

❝Kim Hyunjin, such a
brat- Don't even try to sneak
out Yeh Shuhua and don't
try defending them Huang
Ren Jun! All of you three,
meet me at the detention room.

❝Han Jisung where
are you going?!❞

❝Lee Jeno! Stop pranking
people! Detention later!❞

Lee Chaeyeon,
come with me.❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

> 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙽𝙿𝚄𝚃<

O1 :: THE POPULAR GIRL

JEON HEEJIN
october 19, 2000

did you just fucking
touch me?

- JEON HEEJIN is the most popular girl in the academy, why? because of her looks and her attitude. she was also the cheerleader captain, but quitted after some incident and was almost expelled. she also is friends by the four famous jocks and bullies, and park junghyun is her best friend.

+++

『O2 :: THE TROUBLEMAKER

PARK CHAEWON
november 19, 2000

❝oh my god jae! stop
puking all over me!❞

- PARK CHAEWON is famous in the twelfth grade for being a troublemaker. her drinking & smoking buddy is na jaemin. together the two does whatever they want and aren't put to any trouble
because of their wealth. is really popular amongst the older students.

+++

O3 :: THE WARFREAK

KIM HYUNJIN
november 15, 2000

❝can't i like, fucking
kill you?❞

- KIM HYUNJIN is the infamous warfreak of twelfth grade. everyone is scared of her brutality, even though she's not a bully. she only has two friends, huang renjun and yeh shuhua, by her side when everything goes nuts. every person who challenges her patience ends up at the clinic, or worst, the hospital.

+++

『O4 :: THE BRAT

YEH SHUHUA
january 6, 2000

why are you looking
at me like that? ❞

- YEH SHUHUA is famous for being a dancing icon. students fantasize her but because of the bratty look and bratty voice, she is often looked like a warfreak, just like her best friend kim hyunjin. no one have ever tried to mess with her, is respected amongst younger students.

+++

『O5 :: THE BITCH

PARK JUNGHYUN
november 14, 2000

heejin! do you think
this outfit is cute? ❞

- PARK JUNGHYUN is the school's heartbreaker, and jeon heejin's sidekick. she relies to her bestfriend the most. also uses her looks to manipulate things which would end up in terrible things. and she is lee donghyuck's number one lover. she was the school's sweetheart when her best friend got the attention upon the incident.

+++

『O6 :: THE GOOD GIRL

LEE CHAEYEON
january 11, 2000

the teacher said so!
you must do that! ❞

- LEE CHAEYEON is the student whom the teachers rely to, inshort she's the teacher's pet. is part of the student council. she guards detention most of the time and the students in detention always make of fun of her. was once close to lee felix. students never really liked her, they think she's lame and tries to act cool.

+++

『O7 :: THE DREAM GUY

HAN JISUNG
september 14, 2000

❝ i am here because
i wanted to be here! ❞

- HAN JISUNG is a jock and also majors in music. was in the student council but left. he plays baseball. is also known for his bubbly personality. he had friends who are now bullies which are; hwang hyunjin, lee felix, and kim seungmin. he also goes to detention even if he is not told, he goes because he wants to.

+++

『O8 :: THE BULLY

HWANG HYUNJIN
march 20, 2000

shut up ass hat. ❞

- HWANG HYUNJIN is the school's famous bully of twelfth grade. he is also often recognized because of his looks. was once in the student council but left. he once had a relationship with jeon heejin which involved serious business amongst his group of friends. the school's basketball captain.

+++

『O9 :: THE FAMOUS

LEE FELIX
september 15, 2000

how you doin' mate?
good? uh, never mind. ❞

- LEE FELIX is famous back to eleventh grade because he's the school's number one in academics, but it then died down after an incident. was once in the student council but got kicked out, and joined the swimming team resulting to him being the captain. he is hated but loved at the same time, but most of the students looks up to him as he brought the swimming team to nationals, twice.

+++

『1O :: THE COOL ONE

KIM SEUNGMIN
september 22, 2000

bros before hoes,
but he ended up choosing
that bitch. ❞

- KIM SEUNGMIN is the football team's captain. he is popular among the students for bringing his team to inter-school's championship, among that, he is very unapproachable. was in the students council but left. he also had been with jeon heejin since elementary which resulted to his wrath against her.

+++

『11 :: THE FRIENDLY ONE

LEE DONGHYUCK
june 6, 2000

that's great!

- LEE DONGHYUCK is a famous student majoring in music. he is famous because of his friends. he is often viewed as the hua ze lei of the four because of the innocent personality. he is also bubbly. had a thing for park junghyun but it eventually faded when he started to question his sexuality. everyone likes him, but he doesn't like everyone.

+++

『12 :: THE BAD GUY

NA JAEMIN
august 13, 2000

look! a bird! ❞

- NA JAEMIN is the school's infamous troublemaker. their family is sponsoring the school which results to him not being expelled whatever he does. his partner in crime is park chaewon. and he's high for almost every single day. he's really intimidating but when he's with his friends, you'll see him as someone who's dumb.

+++

『13 :: THE ASSHOLE

HUANG RENJUN
march 23, 2000

stop being a bitch,
will you?! ❞

- HUANG RENJUN is recognized for being thoughtful, but also for being friends with the two warfreaks. he doesn't look like it but he's more brutal than kim hyunjin. straightforward and blunt, he always is calm when it comes to one person only and that is yeh shuhua. people have mistaken him for being gay because of his friends, but this dude really doesn't care.

+++

『14 :: THE LOVERBOY

LEE JENO
april 23, 2000

is this allowed?
is that even allowed?! ❞

- LEE JENO was once a good student. but nevertheless not anymore because of park chaewon. he aims to be close to her and did so, but also close to na jaemin, his childhood best friend. will do anything for the sake of him to be a part of the girl's life. confused most of the time ever since he joined detention, some things weren't familiar as he is new.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

> 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃 <

•••••••••••••••••••••

011019 ¦ 052619

a 2000 LINER
FANFICTION

ETHERXXX © 2019.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✎♡ NOTE : I finally decided that I'll do this line first, but not a chat one. And this reminds me,this book is inspired from" VANILLA / mingyu ", and thanks saltypastry for the inspiration! And also for The Breakfast Club <3! Please look forward for this one, and especially to those who really love gang aus or bad boy aus! Love lots! (*゚▽゚*)

###

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 542 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
1.9M 90.8K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
869K 33.2K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
20.5K 1.1K 28
[COMPLETED] "Ji" "m-minho what are you doing here" "Do you not like me here" "n-no it just better if you go" "o-okay I love you "bye" . . . "I loved...