Pieces of Me

Von CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... Mehr

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

Realizations

3.2K 163 74
Von CaptainSaint212

Pete woke up really early. In reality, he barely slept but the want to finish everything and be with his P'Ae is stronger.

He went to his bathroom and looked at himself at the mirror.

"Shit! I looked bad. Dark lines and this bandage. I have to do something."

He took a quick warm bath and rummage on his drawers. He found the concealer he was looking for. He seldom use it as there was no need for it, but for today, he thought it will be his bestfriend.

While applying it evenly, his thoughts went back to what Noh talked about.

"I have to be brave to let myself show how much I care for P'Ae, how much I love him. I want him to be happy, always."

Yes, the main reason he barely had any sleep at all because he was fighting with his inner demons. It was a struggle but he did come up with one clear decision,

He love Ae so much not as an older brother, but as a person, as a man.

And no matter what he is to Ae, he will stay by his side. He will always fight himself whenever he feel the urge to run away from him. It will be a tough battle, he knows it too well but he will try his very best for the person that made him feel so much happiness just by coming into his life.

Satified with what he has done, he looked at the mirror and smile to himself before going out his room.

---

Ae woke up early and prepared some breakfast for his new housemate.

He forced himself to sleep properly last night despite of the pain he is feeling. He will be meeting with his angel in a few hours and he will drive for more than five hours, he needed to be awake. Having an accident with his angel with him is a big no-no. He can't afford that, he too precious.

He decided to continue to shower Pete with all the love he has for him. He would not give him up, he couldn't.

Pete filled his void and he knew he would love Pete for the rest of his life.

Ae went to Can's room to bid his goodbye, trying to wake up the guy who was sleeping like a log.

"Can! I'll be leaving now. I won't comeback tonight. After work, I will pick up Pete and we will go home together."

"Uhuuu." Can was stirring on his sleep

"Also, I'll tell Ma that you are here. Breakfast is ready, just heat it up."

"Don't tell Ma, P'Ae. I'll go home on Sunday. I'll see you then. Now let me sleep in peace." Can retorted, eyes still closed.

"Okay, see you then."

---

Both Pete and Ae was dragging the time.

They wanted to see other really bad, knowing how they felt but unsure how the other feels about them. They were on the same boat but on different seas.

As Ae closed his office for the day, he met Pond at the hallway.

"Are you going somewhere, my bestfriend?" Pond asked while putting his arm on Ae's shoulder.

"Tomorrow is N'Yim's birthday. I'm going home." Ae responded.

"I see, are you going to pick up someone because you're leaving too early?"

"You're always nosy, Pond!"

"Is it Pete?"

Pond noticed that Ae was not denying anything.

"What's with you and Pete?"

"I'll tell you some other time, Pond. I really need to go. Don't want to be late."

Ae was playfully laughing while seeing the gaping expression of his bestfriend as he left. Pond's gaping expression changed to happy one, then to a worried one.

"Ae is inlove, that's good. But he is inlove with a guy and a famous actor to boot. Hey, Ae! I hope you know what you are getting yourself into."

Pete on the other hand, finished everything so flawlessly that everyone was amazed. Noh was actually laughing inside as he knew Pete timed everything up and how Pete will be annoyed when it will not end up on time because he needed to adjust the remaining activities again.

"Noh, let's go home. I need to prepare my stuff for this weekend. I forgot to do it yesterday."

Pete was giddy but Noh just smiled.

"No need to rush, Pete. I've prepared that days ago. The blue backpack at the back of the van. I've already wrapped your gift to Ae's niece and it's inside as well. So all I need to do is throw you to Ae's car!"

Pete lounge himself to Noh. Hugging the latter so tight and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're the best mom ever, Noh!"

Noh just smiled. He really loves it when Pete is happy like a child. He can see how pure this person he choose to take care for the rest of his life.

When Pete and Noh arrived, Ae was already waiting at the gate, standing at his car. Pete saw him smiled as he saw them coming.

Pete went out of the van before Noh parked it inside the gate. He literally ran to his P'Ae and hugged him tightly, which caught Ae off guard.

"P'Ae! I missed you! Did you miss me?" Pete shouted as he enclosed Ae's neck with a tight hug.

"Yeah, I did." Ae was able to muttered as he was still suprised with the younger guy's behaviour.

"Then why aren't you hugging Pete back?" Pete was now pouting, arms still on Ae's neck.

"We are outside, Pete. People might look at you badly."

"I can see no one around. And I won't let go until I receive a hug from P'Ae."

Pete was stubbornly cute to Ae's eyes. He wanted to prolong the moment, tease the guy but he knew better. Ae locked Pete's waist and draw him near to him until he could feel his warmth.

But Pete was not done yet, he nested his face to Ae's neck. He could feel the relaxing effect that his P'Ae's warmth and smell was giving him.

"This feels nice, P'Ae. I'm sleepy now."

Ae could feel Pete smile while snuggling at his neck. As much as he doesn't want to, he pulled him away from him.

"Don't sleep here. Are your things ready?"

"It is. Here."

Noh gave the backpack to Pete. The two turned crimson as they forgot Noh was there and realized he has been watching them for a while. Noh was laughing so hard.

"Why not get a room? Hahaha!"

"Noh!" Pete was glaring.

"I was just joking. Go now, it will be a long drive. Ae, please drive carefully. Don't worry that guy will sleep in no time."

Noh was laughing while waving his hand as Pete continued to glare at him.

Ae bade goodbye to Noh and start to drive.

Inside the car, Ae reached for the bandaged part of Pete's forehead.

"Does it still hurt, Pete?"

"No, P'Ae. It's okay now."

"And why do you have darklines under your eyes, you haven't sleep enough, am I right?"

"Ahhmm yeah, actually I'm a bit sleepy now, P'Ae."

"Then sleep, Pete."

Ae was so focused on driving that he did not notice Pete was wanting to ask something until he was called.

"P'Ae?"

"I thought you are sleeping now. Sorry the traffic in this area is really bad, I really need to.."

"Can you hold my hand until I fall asleep?"

"Aish, my Pete. No need to ask. Here."

Ae was offering his hands that Pete immediately took. Ae was really getting used to driving with one hand when he is with Pete. He is not complaining though, he love holding his soft hands and candlelike fingers. In a matter of minutes, Pete was sleeping soundly but Ae did not let go.

"He must have been really tired this week for squeezing everything just to be with me and my family this weekend. Thank you, Pete."

Hours of drive and they are infront of Ae's family house, luckily Ae's mom was still awake to open the door for them because Pete seem has no intention of waking up. Ae realized that the fatigue had set in really bad.

"Hi Ma!" Ae greeted his mom as he was carrying Pete like his bride. His mom chuckled at the sight.

"Ohhh c'mon, Ma! Don't laugh at me. Pete won't wake up, I've been trying to. Kindly get his bag at backseat and lock my car."

"You two look really good together, Ae. Make Pete my son-in-law." Ae's mom was saying while giggling as he follows them to Ae's room.

"What are you saying, Ma?" Ae knitted his brows in confusion. As he laid Pete on to his bed and face his mom.

"You love him, don't you?"

Ae was beyond shock! This was just the second time his mom saw them together, how did she know. Ae immediately pulled his mom out of his room into the kitchen because he badly needed a glass of water.

Ae's mom repeated the question while Ae was drinking a glass of water.

"You love Pete, right? You know you can never lie to me, Ae."

Ae looked down, he can't make eye contact.

"Yes, Ma. I do, more than I thought I am capable of loving someone."

"So you will make him my son-in-law?"

Ae looked up at his mom and saw her smiling widely.

"What are you saying, Ma? Isn't it bad that I am in love with a guy, now you want me to marry him? Aren't you ashamed of me?"

Ae felt a smacked on his head.

"Aish, this crazy kid! What's there to be ashamed of loving someone? Loving is not about the gender. As long as Pete makes you happy then we are happy for you and we will support you."

"We?" Ae was again confused.

"Me, your Pa, your P'Oh and P'Nat and of course N'Yim. We already noticed how you felt for him, Ae. And we have no issues about it."

"Thank you, Ma. You all are the best."

"And admit it, who wouldn't fall for Pete. I could put a dress on him and he will outshine any woman out there."

Ae hugged his mom tight.

"Make sure to make him fall for you too or we will disown you." Ae's mom whispered to Ae, threateningly.

"Ma!" Ae protested.

"Goodnight, Ae!" his mom made her way to the master's bedroom, still giggling.

Ae went back to his room, looked at the angel sleeping soundly. He removed Pete's shoes but did not change his clothes to avoid waking him up.

Ae settled beside Pete, put his arm under his neck. Pete automatically snuggled as he felt the warmth and Ae hugged him back.

Ae felt so contented and slept with smile on his face.

---

N'Yim's wish is the title of the next chapter I'm working on. But my pretty dog landed on my phone earlier and published the story.

Really sorry about that. Hahaha
She was all over me this morning.

Please enjoy this one first.

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

41K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
29.7K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...
187K 4.5K 18
Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the novel ended). Their love is still growing st...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...