The day I stopped singing in...

By mchattin

Martina is a bubbly Spanish 21 year old girl full of insecurities and a little apprehensive towards love. Eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Karma
Chapter 2: Rules
Chapter 3: Leather
Chapter 4: Hakuna your tatas
Chapter 5: Spanish
Chapter 6: Wine
Chapter 7: A thing
Chapter 8: Tie
Chapter 9: Good friends
Chapter 10: Red code
Chapter 11: Carter
Chapter 12: First times
Chapter 13: Golden Balloons
Chapter 14: Thunder
Chapter 15: Cute panda
Chapter 16: Blood
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Taboo
Chapter 19: Would you rather
Chapter 20: Dildo
Chapter 21: Ace Junior
Chapter 22: Cold
Chapter 23: Boo
Chapter 24: Talk
Chapter 25: Lullaby
Chapter 26: Alligator
Chapter 27: Friction
Chapter 28: Ugly crier
Chapter 29: Volcano
Chapter 30: Ragazza
Chapter 31: Handshake
Chapter 32: 240296
Chapter 33: Superpowers
Chapter 34: Librarian
Chapter 35: Sexy thing
Chapter 36: Bruise
Chapter 37: Badass
Chapter 38: Cheese
Chapter 39: Pistachio
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Ring
Chapter 42: Tortilla
Chapter 43: Foul
Chapter 44: Reese
Chapter 46: Juvy
Chapter 47: Lazy
Chapter 48: Cracked
Chapter 49: Butterfly
Chapter 50: Journal
Epilogue (I)
Epilogue (II)
Epilogue (III)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER
SPIN-OFF

Chapter 45: Kill

26.7K 927 133
By mchattin

Ace was lying on my bed while I studied. I could tell he was way more relaxed now. He examined my whole bedroom, looking for something to embarrass me. He only found pictures from my childhood, which he found really cute, pictures of my friends and I, some medals and awards I won in highschool, and old drawings. He also found pictures from my really bad days, which he found interest in and asked me lots of questions. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

He said he thought he would find love letters or something like that, but he forgot I had never had a boyfriend and I definitely wasn't the type to send love letters to anyone.

He even dared to caress my cheek and told me that he would write one for me. He touched me, that was a step.

I was focused doing a problem when he began to talk.

"So." He sighed.

He always did that.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced at him, my pencil between my teeth.

"Who's that guy? Uh, Reese." He asked absentmindedly, looking at a small ball he was throwing and catching in the air.

"I told you. An old friend." I replied and continued with the problem.

"Just an old friend? You seemed really close in the pictures." He said biting his lips. He made me tell him all the names of the people who appeared in them, and I didn't miss the slight frown in his eyes when I said the name Reese.

"Yeah well, he was my best friend," I said distractedly, "and-" I cut myself off quickly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him more than that. I just hoped he hadn't heard me too well. I focused on my study again, trying to hide that I almost said something else.

"And?"

Shit.

"And?" I asked him, pretending that I was confused.

"You were about to say something else." He said catching the ball and looking at me. This time, he didn't throw it again.

I frowned and shook my head. "No, I wasn't."

"Martina, I just want to know a little bit about your past, you can tell me." He said softly sitting up against the headboard.

"I lost my virginity to him." I mumbled quickly, not looking at him.

"Okay." I heard him say. He stayed quiet for a bit and I glanced at him. He was looking at the ceiling, thinking. "It is not a 'jealous boyfriend' kind of question, I'm just curious-" he began and I stared at him. "- how many guys have you slept with?"

I took a deep breath and let the pencil on the table, staring at him. "Seven."

He tried to hide it but I saw his eyes widening a bit in surprise. "Counting me."

I shook my head slightly. "No." I replied lowly.

This time he didn't try to hide it, his eyes were open at their full capacity. "Holy shit." He mumbled stretching out the words.

I stared at him seriously. "If you're gonna judge me, there's the door." I said sharply and grabbed my pencil again to keep on studying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said getting up. He crouched down beside me and put one of his hands on my leg and the other one on the desk. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. "I'm not judging, you have the right to do with your body whatever you want. I'm just surprised that's all."

I moved my chair a little bit and turned around to face him. "You've slept with three more girls apart from me, it's not like there's a huge difference." I muttered.

He shook his head. "Just two. I lost my virginity to my second girlfriend." He said.

I bit my lip and looked around nodding slowly.

"I'm sorry, for real. I was just surprised because you never had a boyfriend, that's all. I don't care how many people you've slept with, I only care that you still want to do it with me." He said playfully with a smirk, making me look at him.

I bit my lips fighting a smile and he got up quickly, throwing himself at me, putting his arms around my waist and his face buried on my neck. I let out a yelp when he lifted me up fast and carried me to the bed. I laughed as he traced kisses up my neck and drove his lips to mine, kissing me fiercely.

I kept on laughing and pushed his chest gently to pull him apart. "You suddenly forgot about my brother?" I asked amused.

"I don't care." He said staring into my eyes, fire in them. "He can kill me if he wants."

And he kissed me again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace made lunch for the three of us and we were eating in the living room. Hugo and Ace in the couch and me on the floor. I had that habit since I was a kid.

"It's kind of boring being alone at home, isn't it, Hugo?" I asked my little brother. "You must miss me a lot." I said amused as we watched TV.

"Not really." He said shrugging and taking a bite from his plate.

Ace let out a laugh and I turned around to face the both of them.

"You like to hide it, but I know you do." I said with a grin.

"When my sister left home I was the happiest person on earth, practically living alone at fifteen." Ace remarked.

"Yeah, I can do whatever I want." Replied my brother.

"You can sleep all day." Added Ace.

"You can eat like crap and have nobody to tell you off."

"You can invite whoever you want." Said Ace looking at me with a smirk. I made a face. I couldn't imagine my brother doing that kind of stuff.

"You can play video games all day."

"Go around naked." Ace shrugged.

My brother burst out laughing. "Yeah, that too."

"You go around naked?" I asked him opening my eyes in horror.

"Sometimes." Replied Hugo chuckling.

"Oh my god, qué asco." I said grimacing.

Ace broke out laughing when he saw my face. I doubted he understood my words, he just guessed my expression.

After lunch, they stayed in the living room playing video games and I went upstairs to study a little bit more.

I got bored after an hour and a half and grabbed my phone. I was replying to the group chat of Nathan, Sarah and I when suddenly someone called me. It was an unknown number. I usually never picked up those calls, but this time I decided to discover who it was.

"Hello?"

"Martina?" A male voice asked.

"Yes. Who is it?" I asked with a frown.

"It's Reese. Glad to know you still have the same number."

"Oh hi, Reese. Yeah, I've never changed it." I got out of my room and began to walk. Why? I didn't know why exactly, I got nervous when talking on the phone.

"You would be asking yourself why the hell I am calling." He chuckled.

"Well, not those exact words, but I'm wondering why." I laughed walking down the stairs.

"Mhm, there is this party tonight at Lila's house. Do you remember her, right?" He asked.

I passed the living room getting a confused gaze from Ace, and I opened the glass door that lead to the backyard. "Mhm, not right now."

"The girl who talked like this." He said in a really high-pitched voice.

"Uh, yeah." I laughed. "I remember her."

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

"Mhm sure, yeah. I don't see why not." I said shrugging. Of course I saw why not. I had to study among other things, like spending time with my family. I just couldn't say no to a party. I glanced at the living room where Ace was glancing at me every once in a while. "Can my boyfriend come too?"

"Uh, sure. I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Actually, I never thought you could have one." He chuckled.

"Well, that day has arrived, I have one." I laughed.

"Okay," he chuckled, "I can pick you up at 10 if you want, is that good for you?"

"Yeah, great." I said with a smile.

"See you then, bye."

"Bye, Reese."

I opened the glass door and walked into the living room. Ace paused the game, gaining a complain from my brother and stared at me, the hint of a frown in his face.

"We're going to a party tonight." I announced.

"Me too?" Asked my brother excitedly.

"In your dreams, amigo." I scoffed.

"A party?" Asked Ace confused. I sat down next to him in the couch and he placed an arm on my legs, the game controller in his hand.

"Yeah, Reese just called me and invited us to a party." I said brushing his arm with my fingers.

"Oh, okay." He was leaning on the couch in a way where his face was almost at the same level as my shoulder, so he tilted his head down a bit and gave a kiss to it.

He resumed the game without warning my brother, gaining another complain from him, and they kept on playing.

"He's picking us up at 10."

"Why can't we go in your car?" He asked without glancing at me.

"Because we don't know where it is. Besides, that way we can drink without worrying." I said happily when I thought about it.

"I'm telling mamá." Scoffed my brother.

"Hugo, I've been drinking for more years than I can remember now and mamá is aware of it, I think we already passed that phase." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and kept on playing. I sighed and looked as they did so for a few moments.

"Well, I'm going upstairs again." I said getting up.

"I'm going with you. Sorry, bro." Said Ace giving the controller to my brother.

"Can I tell Jade to come over?" Asked my brother turning to face me.

"Who's Jade?" I asked curiously.

"His girlfriend." Replied Ace.

"Do you have a girlfriend?! Why haven't you told me?" I asked widening my eyes.

"I don't know. I didn't want you to react just like you're doing it now." He said with a shrug. "Can I call her?"

"Uh, sure yeah." I said nodding eagerly.

"Cool." He said and continued playing.

"Cool." I repeated softly.

Ace was watching me amused and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me against him, making me walk as he did so. When we arrived to my room, I sat down on my chair and he lay on my bed.

"Why did he tell you he has a girlfriend but didn't tell me?" I asked biting my lips.

"I don't know. Maybe 'cause I'm a guy." He shrugged.

I wanted my brother to trust me, but then again, I was no one to give him advice on the topic.

I opened my laptop and put on some music. I used to concentrate more if I was listening to it. I studied for about an hour, humming to songs when I noticed something.

"I know you're taking me pictures, Ace."

"Do you know every fucking song in the world?" He asked ignoring my comment.

I threw my head back and laughed. "Probably."

After a while, I felt Ace presence beside me. He gripped my chair turning me around and grabbed my face crushing his lips against mine. It caught me off guard but I was quick to gave into the kiss.

"Why's that?" I asked when he pulled apart, smiling broadly.

"I told you, you can't study with your lips like that, it's like you're asking for a kiss." He said seriously.

I laughed and he positioned himself behind me, caging me with his arms, his hands on the desk. He stared at my laptop screen.

"What's that?"

"An electronic circuit." I replied glancing up at him.

"Looks difficult. I think you need a break." He turned me around again, looked at me, a smirk on his face and grabbed my hand slowly pulling me up. He stepped back and lay down on my bed, making me do the same.

He lay on his back and I put a leg on top of him, my head and my hand on his chest. I was wearing a grey tank top and black tight shorts.

He slid his hand under my shorts slowly, squeezing my butt. I glanced up at him amused and drove my lips down his jaw, tracing kisses along it.

He tilted my chin up with his fingers making me look at him, and brushed his lips against mine. When he pulled apart, his eyes were searching mine, holding so much intensity. I could see how they had darkened a few shades to the point of giving me goosebumps.

"You can't even imagine how hard is it for me right now not to rip off your clothes and lick every single part of your body."

I licked my lower lip before biting it.

"And what's stopping you?" I asked softly glancing at his lips.

He bit the corner of his mouth trying to hide a smile and glanced at the door. "Well, your brother is downstairs."

I slid my hand down his chest. "I'm pretty sure he is busy with his girlfriend." I kept on running my hand down his body, my fingers now close to the waistband of his sweats. "And you know, I could get up, lock my door..."

"Go." He said quickly, sliding his hand off my shorts and pushing me gently.

I burst out laughing while I got out of my bed and walked towards the door. I locked it and turned around slowly. I ran my hands through my hair and stepped a little bit closer to him.

"Come here." He said biting his lips and patting the gap on the bed beside him.

I shook my head amused and took the hem of my top. I began to slide it up my body until they only thing I had was my bra. I started to do the same with my shorts, real slow. The music still playing in the background.

"Martina, come here." He repeated seriously.

Ace was watching me breathing hard, his eyes roaming over my body and his hand unconsciously moving to his bulge.

I shook my head again and drove my hands to my back, undoing my bra. I slid it down my arms and threw it to the floor.

"Baby, please." He said in a whisper. I took pity on him and went to my bed, crawling on the matress. I positioned myself on top of him, both of my legs on each side of his body, but barely touching him. I leaned my head down and brushed my lips against his. He brought his hand to my face, caressing my cheek and running it down my hair. His other hand slipped around my waist, pulling me against him, his lips never leaving mine.

"Mhm." I bit his lower lip. "Didn't you say you wanted to lick-"

The door bell rang downstairs.

Ace glanced at me and frowned. I shook my head and grinned, leaning down to kiss him again, hoping my brother would open the door.

"MARTINA!!"

I pulled apart and let out a deep breath closing my eyes and clenching my jaw.

"I'm going to kill him."

He let out a little laugh and patted my butt. "Come on, I'll go with you. I don't want to miss that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qué asco: that's disgusting
Amigo: friend, buddy

Hope you liked this chapter! 5 more to go!

Thoughts?? Who do you think is at the door?

Thank you for all the people voting and commenting! I love reading your reactions, some of them are hilarious 😂

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think in the comments!

Thanks for reading ❤️

P.S. check out my other story SIX. Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.7K 44
Drama. It was the one thing Elizabeth wanted nothing to do with during her first year of university. She'd had enough of that in high school. At fir...
250K 10.7K 54
Sick of her toxic relationship and her empty life in her hometown, Riley decides to take a chance in the city. A new beginning, a new life. A new lov...
1.4K 96 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
3.1K 93 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...