frenemies :: luke brooks

By alrightlosangeles

❝Why do you hate me so much?❞ ❝I didn't say I hated you❞ ❝Yeah you did❞ One detention changes it all More

00+ ; before you read
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 ; epilogue
41 ; el oh el
I NEED A NEW COVER

00 ; prologue

24.6K 312 145
By alrightlosangeles

Prologue

--------

Allison //

2001

"Are your brothers nice?" I asked Beau.

"They can be a little immature but they're lovely, we're having smoothies in the back," he led me to the backyard.

"LUKE JAI GET DOWN HERE ALLY IS HERE!" yelled Beau.

I heard a herd of footsteps and shouting coming down the stairs, two very identical boys fell down fighting, "Jai please?!" One whined.

"But Luke you had it last time!" The one on the floor said.

"hi," I said to the two.

"Im Jai," the floor boy stood up, "are you Beau's girlfriend?"

I was about to introduce myself and say I was just his best friend when the other boy ran down the stairs and I ended covered in a strawberry smoothie.

"LUKE?!" Beau yelled.

"My sundress!" I squealed.

"Oh shoot," The boy who spilt it, muttered.

"YOU IDIOT!" I pointed at him. And tried to wipe off the substance from my dress

"Al I see you've met Luke?" Beau tried to lighten things up.

"Ugh!" I groaned going out the back where the barbecue was, and took some napkins trying to clean up. I sat on the steps and rested my elbows on my knees.

I heard footsteps behind me and Beau sat beside me, "boys are so stupid."

"You're a boy, stupid," I chuckled.

"No I'm not I'm a man," he put his hands on his hips.

"I don't like your brother," I blurted, not meaning any offence.

"Luke said he was sorry, he feels bad," Beau argued.

"He didn't say sorry," I whined, crossing my arms.

"Well I'll say sorry," he chuckled.

"I want to hear it from him!" I pouted.

I stood up and walked back inside only to be tripped over by someone's foot. "YOU AGAIN!" I said.

"I came to say sorry!" Luke scratched the back of his neck.

"Go away..I hate you!"

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

ok so im getting loads of comments about how allison is overreacting well shes a fucking six year old jesus christ she can barely wipe her ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.3K 24
We can't always get what we want in life. I found that out when I lost my best friend to the one thing he loved in this world: Basketball. But what I...
33.7K 944 67
One boy, One girl. Lots of Feelings. Maya and Lucas' relationship is well... Complicated. They're always going at it. Well, it's more like Maya's a...
6.7K 85 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...
18.9K 236 45
// First Mac McClung book// Alexis went out of her way to stay away from the Gate City boy's basketball team, but with a school this small, she could...