⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... More

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader
9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader
21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader

2.1K 32 26
By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Title: Finding a Way to Talk to You..

If you don't get it, reader is in crush's body and crush is in reader's.. like, their souls got swapped, get it--?

On ward!

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

Monday... Everyone's greatest enemy, you can hear almost the whole galaxy groan in annoyance. So is (C/N) who is waking up, rubbing his eyes and heading to the bathroom to lazily groom himself ready. As he was done prepping up for school, he grabbed a toast to munch on for breakfast and walk to school.

As for (Y/N), in the bed lying flat on her stomach, all dressed and prepared for school. She would quickly write logs in her journal before going. After writing 'Sincerely, me' she gently closed the the covered notebook, packing it up and went out.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

The beautiful dawn shows that the sun is rising, (C/N) was casually walking until the sight of the girl he loved since Junior high caught his eyes and attention. (Y/N). He had planned for so long to talk to her, but everytime he's going to commence his plan to have a conversation with her.. he would abort and shy away. The only time he was able to pull off a conversation with her was when they were a team at sportsfest, they would plan on how to win dodgeball, track and field, and other games. They would laugh and cheer at their wins and motivate each other at their loss, but that's it. Ever since then, (C/N) has been hiding his feelings for her for 2 years.. it saddens him and worries him that he might not have the chance to confess to her. But he is doing his best.

(Y/N) who was too focus on her notes, she didn't noticed (C/N) who she walked past to. (C/N) walked slowly so that he wouldn't catch up with the caught up girl. He doesn't want to be akward while he's around her, he sighed and continued walking.. hating himself for not having the strength and courage... Also hating Monday.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

As hours and lessons passed. The class is in session for math, (C/N) had no problem with it for he was trained and taught math ever since he was young. As for (Y/N), she's not really good in math and is slow with solving the problem. (C/N) stared at the struggling girl with curiosity, he loves how she keeps trying even though she badly wants to give up. Hearing her groan in confusion, he silently chuckled at her adorable frustrated face and continued to solve his work.

The class sighed and cheered in relief and happiness when recess strikes, the teacher stood up to bid farewell and left the room. (Y/N) getting sleepy, her friend (F/N) reminded her that she wants to eat and chat with her together later at lunch as (Y/N) agreed before falling asleep in her desk. (C/N) once again stared at her, he BADLY really wants to just walk casually towards her and say hi, but he was also tired and bummed out for using his brain to think too much about this and math. With her sleepiness looking contagious, he rested his head down and flutter his eyes close to meet with the abyss of short sleep.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N) woke up, feeling satisfied with the little sleep he had just to cool his brain down. Stretching to wake him up even more, he noticed how flexible he was. Sitting up, he looked down at himself.. or should I say 'herself'. (C/N) panicked as many thoughts ran to his mind.

"What the heck?! I'm a girl?! No no.. rather... In a girl's body?!" (C/N) was in conflict with 'herself' and 'her' mind. He decided to solve his thoughts later and find out who's body he was in and who was in his body. Fortunately, there was no teacher right now, (C/N) standing up to head to the bathroom to finally know who he was possessing. Arriving at the bathroom, there he stood in front of the mirror, shocked and paralyzed. "I-Im in (Y/N)'s body?.. there's no way that can happen... I'm so desperate to the point my brain is hallucinating I'm (Y/N)... Alright time to wake up.", (C/N) kept on denying about the sudden event until he accepted that it was indeed reality. He sighed, not knowing what to do, especially in a girl's body.. (Y/N)'s body exactly... He decided to head back to class and return to the seat he left. Looking at his body that is still sleeping, he started theorizing about the high chances and possibilities that (Y/N) could be in his body.. she just hasn't realized it yet. Since.. she's still asleep in (C/N)'s body..

Later on, (Y/N) in (C/N)'s body, slowly waking up and quick to realize what's wrong.

"WHAT?!"

The 'boy' screamed in confusion as everyone looked at '(C/N)' while '(Y/N)' facepalmed in embarrassment. (C/N) in (Y/N)'s and (Y/N) in (C/N)'s highly confuses and conflicts them. Both staring at each other, trying to figure what the hell happened and how and why. The teacher arrived and both had to stop staring. Not wanting to be scolded or suspicious.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

The class seemed like forever until lunch finally came, but (Y/N) realized that she promised (F/N) to eat with her. Before she could warn (C/N), (F/N) stood in front of 'her' body, smiling with the packed food in her hands.

"Come on (Y/N)! Let's eat near the fountain! It's calm and quiet there, we can talk peacefully while eating~!" '(Y/N)' or (C/N), panicked before composing himself back, grabbing 'her' lunch box, apologizing in his thoughts for taking the food and followed her. (Y/N) was scared and nervous on what would happen, but prayed and hopes that eventually things will return the way they were again.

"So, (Y/N).. how's your plan?" (C/N) silently questioned the friend with a stare as he calmly eats 'his' food. "You know... Your plan to talk to (C/N)?" (C/N) choked on his rice before looking back at her, blushing. "Well.. I still haven't done it yet... I don't think I have the courage." He doesn't really know about (Y/N)'s plan on talking to him, which was a great discover and shock to him. She wanted to talk to him too?.. "ppfft! What're you talking about! You've been liking him since sportsfest! You guys planned and fought together like you guys knew each other!" This caused him to blush even redder. She's been thinking about that to him as well... It's like the two had the same minds. "Well... Sigh. Alright, I'll try to.. talk to him. I will FINALLY... Talk to him.." He said with confidence as (F/N) smiled "that's the spirit (Y/N)!! Trust me, his jaw will drop if you started a conversation with him~" "oh shush you..."

(Y/N) sat patiently, worried for (C/N) and (F/N) to return. With that, both had returned back as (Y/N) looked at '(C/N)'.. the girl in the boy's body looked away before resting her head down to the desk again. The boy in the girl's body stared at 'him'. Smiling to 'herself' knowing that you felt the same way to him...but first, he will start a conversation with her and getting to know her better. This time, he's determined that he won't turn back.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

As the teacher entered and started the lesson, (C/N) tried to figure out how to return his body to him and return this body to her. He retraced everything that happened today and needed the last piece to complete his theory before doing so. He had to wait, but '(Y/N)' is asleep and surprisingly the teacher hasn't noticed, he needs to do his plan before the opportunity is gone.

"Professor Alphys, You are needed in the office immediately."

The student politely knocked and asked for the teacher's presence. Everything seemed to be going in his way for some reason.. but he's not complaining. Grabbing the opportunity, he looked at '(C/N)'. 'this time, I finally have the courage to talk to you (Y/N). I'm positive about that.. I'm positive." Closing 'her eyes' he entered slumber and waited..

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

.

.

.

.

Opening his eyes, he's back to himself. He looked around to notice that it's still recess... Was it all just a dream? It felt too real.. "Hey (Y/N)! Later at lunch, let's eat together!" "Yaaawn, sure.." it WAS just a dream! before (Y/N) could rest her head in the desk, (C/N) approached her. This time with confidence, this time with strength, This time.. with determination to start a conversation with the girl he wants be with in the future..

"Hi (Y/N).. I hope you still remembered me from sportsfest."

(C/N) smiled at (Y/N) as she sat up straight in shock to see the boy she likes infront her saying hi but nonetheless, she returned the kind gesture while giving a little chuckle.

"Of course I remember you!"

And today, it begins.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Hello y'all! I hope the story didn't confuse y'all, this story was suggested by my friend and so here it is uwu

The next one shot was requested and is now a wip uwu so hang onto that and I'll see y'all in the next chapter uwu bye~

Published: 1/31/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 274 12
Going to the same college as your childhood best friend seemed like a dream come true... that was until feelings developed for not just him, but a my...
70.2K 791 7
working with ukai and pushing his buttons to the point of getting fucked over the counter 😃 He's not the gentlest man. But he is yours.
Zuko's twin By Annie

Teen Fiction

29K 546 12
My name is Tiger-Lilly. I am the twin of the crown prince of the Fire Nation. For all of you who don't know who that is it's Zuko! He's my lovely twi...
83.8K 3.1K 57
Is love only for the rich? Can't we be equal? ​​Don't we have the right to love and be happy? Is there anything wrong with loving someone as rich as...