⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

بواسطة NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... المزيد

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader
10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader
21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader

1.5K 40 38
بواسطة NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Title: always prepared for you

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

"I HATE EVERYTHING!!!"

"ohhhh-kay (Y/N) love.. calm dow--"

"Uwaaaaah... *Sniff* Do you love me (C/N)...? *Sniff*"

"Of course I love you (Y/N)--"

"LIARRRR!!"

The boy sweated as he tried to calm down the mood swinging girlfriend. (C/N) is not one to lose his composure, but when it comes to (Y/N) on her red day.. say goodbye to that composure of (C/N). Hesitating on what to do and say next is equivalent to defusing a bomb in (C/N)'s perspective...

"(Ccccccccccccccc/N)... I'm bleediiiiiiiiiiing..."

"I know love.. I know..."

"I'm dying..."

"No you're not--"

"WAAAAAAAHAAA!! IM DYING (C/N)! I DONT WANT TO YEEEEEEEEET!"

The sobbing girl tackled (C/N) unexpectedly but was able to compose quick and caught the girl in his embrace.

"Geez.. you're not dying love.."

"*Sob* I was suppose to assassinate you... *Sniff*.. and yet...I'm bleeding to death..."

Then came (B/F/N) coming from the backdoor.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why is there a sobbing (Y/N)--"

"I FAILED MY MISSIOOOOOON!!"

"Well...I'm trying to convince an assassin in my arms that menstruation doesn't mean she's dying..."

"But I'm dyiiiiiiiiiiing!!!"

(B/F/N) snorted as the scene unfolds. But later on leaves, knowing that (C/N) handle (Y/N)--

"I can't..."

"Please (C/N) Sweetie Cinnamon Sugar Cube Tootsie Roll Candy Drops with Cherry on Top~?"

"No.."

"All you have to do is buy me pads and chocolates and ice cream and tacos and cake and--"

"I'm only buying you pads and chocolate.. I just can't go out and leave you here alone without knowing what you'll do. Who knows, this house would be on fire when I come back..."

"...ppfft, it's not like I always destroy something when I'm on my perio--"

"Last year you almost broke (E/N)'s nose and bones when she was staring at me. 3 months ago, you cried non-stop the whole day when I confiscated your candies. 2 months ago, you almost destroyed our school's door after saying quote on quote "fuck the police". Last month, your prank to scare (B/F/N) who is DRIVING.. almost ends up in a car crash accident.. I swear, you being in your bloody day is like you who is soberly drunk..."

The girl just stared at (C/N) who just spilled everything she's done. She's fully aware of those and actually planned on doing it again, but also afraid of starting a fight with him. Sighing as she flopped down on the floor with (C/N) shaking his head. He carried the internally dying girl up stairs where she can lie down.

"Alright... I'll trust you, this time.. don't do anything stupid or destructive...alright?"

(Y/N) whined and burried her face on the pillows, mumbling.

"I fromish I fhont.."

"Also..."

Looking up to him, (C/N) made a scary face as a shadow looms over his eyes.

"Don't make me regret it..."

Hearing this, the girl stiffens. She hates making (C/N) regret his decisions, especially if he trusts her, it scares her even tho he doesn't do the 'glare'. Sitting up the bed, saluting to him.

"I WONT!!"

(C/N) gotta admit, he just wanted to glare for fun.. he just didn't expect (Y/N) to take it seriously. Smiling at her, he waved bye before heading to a convenient store.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

"You hate me don't yoooooooou?! Waaaaaa!"

Sobbed my girlfriend on the phone as I flinched at her sudden outburst of emotions.

"(Y/N) love, you know I'm just in the convenient store buying you food and pads..."

"..."

"(Y/N)--?"

"Now that I think of it... Is it possible for girls to bleed to death when they're on their period?"

"..weeeeeeeell, I'm not a girl therefore I can't answer tha--"

"I guess... I won't live long enough to see our glory... But I will gladly join.. the fight! AND WHEN OUR CHILDREN TELL OUR STOR-- oh wait.. I won't live long enough to see our glory... but I will gladly joi--"

"Luv, you're not dying.. tell you what, is there anything that can make you live?"

"Hhhmmm... Anything?"

"Anything."

"But what I want is not a "thing"."

"... Aaaaalright? What then?"

"I want chuuuuuuu!"

Blushing at this, I held my face to cover myself from people looking at me.. stopping myself from grinning ear to ear, I placed the phone back to my ear.

"Alright alright, I'm going to the counter now. I'll return home to make you live, ok?"

"Oooooookiiiiiieeeeeee, ALSO!"

"Hm?"

"...I love you~"

Then the phonecall dropped, I was about to say 'I love you too'.. shrugging it off, I put my items at the counter.

I can just show her how much I love her when I get home, I thought to myself as I grabbed the bag of goods and went to the car to drive back.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Opening the front door.. I placed the bag at the table, calling out for (Y/N).

"(Y/N), I'm home!"

No reply.. I called out again but I was met with silence. Walking upstairs to the bedroom, there I saw (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. She looks so calm and at ease right now.. unlike awhile ago, it was total chaos. Not wanting to wake her up, I creeped quietly to the bed and gently sat down beside her. Smiling at her peaceful state, I caressed her hair as she sighed and smiled in her sleep.

"Heh, you're still adorable no matter what.."

Kissing her forehead, her eyes flutter open.

"Mmnn..hm..? Luv?"

Rubbing her eyes, I smiled at her before kissing her cheek.

"I'm home, sunrise"

Her sleepy state of mind processed before grinning and tackling me down the bed in a cuddle as she nuzzled in my chest.

"Mmmmmm! I missed chuuuuuuu! Iz been foive hondred meelioooon years!"

Laughing at this, I patted her head.

"I was only gone for 30 or 40 minutes.. it's not that long"

"Well it was for me..."

She pouted making me chuckle and gently hugging her tight.

"!!.. why are you so adorable..."

I mumbled but she doesn't seem to hear me for she was busy cuddling and nuzzling me to death.

"Did you bring me food??"

"Hmm? Did I--? Oh shoot! I forgot..."

"B-but...food..."

Croc tears formed in her eyes, I started laughing again.

"I'm just messing with you"

"Wha?.. WHY YOUUUU-!"

She grabbed a nearest pillow and straddles my hips as she starts hitting me with the pillow. Her hit wasn't that hard, more like a puppy trying to attack me.

"Food is laifu! Without laifu I'm dead!"

I smiled and grabbed the pillow off her hands and sit up with her still straddling me. I smirked at her while she still pouts.

"But I'm here now, I'm your laifu."

She sighed and hugged my neck and she burried her face in my shoulder.

"Mmm...you damn right you are my reason to live my laifu.. but next time when you prank me about not bringing food when I'm on my day.. you better prepare for a shitstorm."

"Oh please, I'm always prepared"

She glared before smiling, hugging me tighter as I hugged her back.

"You're always prepared for me.. thanks love.."

Pulling away from the hug, I grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately as she returned the kiss gladly.

"Always. now, I believe.. I bought what you waaaaanteeeed~"

"Gasp! (F/F/N)?! Come on!!"

She grabbed my hand as she got off me and dragged me downstairs.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Bonus~

1 month later...

"I CRAVE FOR DESTRUCTION AND GENOCIDE!!"

"(Y/N) Love.. let's not get cranky and all--"

"You're always prepared right? NOW LETS PREPARE FOR WAAAAAAAAR!!"

(C/N) looked at the chuckling (B/F/N) who is dying in laughter while leaning on the wall.

"H e l p.."

Mouthed (C/N) to (B/F/N).

"I thought you're always prepared?"

Joked (B/F/N) as (C/N) glared at him/her.

"Go kill yourself.."

"ILL KILL (B/F/N) FOR YE--!!"

"wait. (Y/N)! No!"

"(C/N)! Save Me!!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Hello dearest readers~ I hope y'all liking this book! Also, like I said at the beginning "I take request"

I still do~! So feel free to drop a comment or message me if you want a requested oneshot~

For now, I'll see y'all in the next chpater~!

Published: 1/23/19
Updated: 11/2/19

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
35.2K 1.9K 29
[DAYDREAM SEQUEL] "Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call. "He's back," he paused. "What?" I stood up. So...
4.3K 350 19
One-shots for WayKim because they deserved better. ~ I try to fill up the gaps before the events in the shipper series, focusing on what could have h...
30.1K 218 25
𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘔𝘗 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴