You're a Hybrid??? (SKZ Jisun...

By Minsungisreal3

Where Jisung was not normal nor was he ever. He is a hybrid but not just any hybrid a squirrel hybrid. He tra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
sorry
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (JEONGWOOCHAN SPECIAL)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( ending #1)
chapter 26 (angst ending)

Chapter 7

3.8K 160 78
By Minsungisreal3

Hello everyone I am back with a new chapter and well soon I am  to recommend some of my favorite fics for stray kids and well with the main ones of like Jeongchan, Minsung, Seungjin, and changlix I have a favorite ship and it is probably besides minsung it is SeungIn and I love that ship a lot you know oof. Anyways Rooftop is really good omfg but I miss Kwangjin!!

*1 week later Minhos POV*

Every night I get less and less sleep, more things are triggering the memories I wish it could all go away yet it never seems to. Every year I deal with this pain and I cant take it much longer, it keeps getting worse and worse every year and well it may not be noticable but now it is almost unbearable. I dont understand what keeps triggering these memories each and every day it seems and I feel bad for everyone that is arouf me during these hard times. Especially people like Jisung that dont even know what is happening. The only people that truly know what happened that night 10 years ago in one week is well Chan and Jeongin.

I sat in bed longer wallowing in my self hatred and tried to find the will to get out of bed today. Seconds passed which led to minutes and then more minutes passed and I just didnt feel like I could do anything. I didnt even feel the will to pick up my phone that was legit across my bed. So I just didnt do anything, 'Chan and Jeongin will find an excuse for me.' So I drifted off not into deep slumber more like that time that you are inbetween sleeping you know, like your not actually sleeping but your not awake either.

*****

I awake to the sound of my phone buzzing and vibrating, 'hmmmm I must have put my phone on vibrate but I dont remember doing that.' I after a bit sat up and quickly snatched my phone and answering the call. I first though look at the time and I saw it was 2 pm. I slept for a good solid 9 hours, I finally and getting the well deserved rest. Several voice chimed in all screaming and asking if I was okay and why I skipped school. Chan began silencing them and with a very worried voice asked "Is there anything that you want us to help you with?! I am coming over with Jeongin...." With that my friends all voiced a chorus of complaints, "... And we will be there to help you in anyways okay???" Well at least the two people I trust probably the most and know what I am going through so they will the ones that will help me the most. No offence to my other friends but they will ask unnecessary question that I just dont need right now. "So....."

"Oh yeah," That is all that I could muster with my weak voice that was sore and starting to hurt from the lack of water I have dranken in the last few days.... Oops. Chan noticed probably that I wasnt going to be able to talk more so he hung up and my arms began growing very tired so I set down my phone and just relaxed. Little did I know a very special visitor was also coming here.

*Jisungs POV*

I stayed after school a little bit to make up for Minho not being here and working on the dance. I havent heard from him so I am assuming that he is sick or is just having a bad mental health day. I just dont know, I- I miss him so much yet I barely know him. He has just became the closest I have been to someone in so many years after leaving two of my only best friends at our old home when I moved and like I miss them so much and obviously they didnt spill to anyone about my secret which I want to thank them so much for.

As I was walking out head down with my earbuds in, listening to N.flyings new release Rooftop which is a huge bop and like in the chorus when Seunghyub and Hweseung almost like harmonize to put it, it is just magical. Also recently I have been listening to this group called Voisper and let me tell you there vocals are probably one of the best they can all harmonize and they have done many covers and also can do acapella, so yeah. Anyways as I was walking not paying attention the most cliche thing happen to me, I ran into someone and fell onto the ground, not so gracefully but at least it didnt hurt. "Oh my god I am so so sorry I didn't mean to run into you I just wasnt paying attention and im so sorry!" I looked up and I saw a familiar face but I couldnt place who it was. Whatever I see many faces maybe it is one I met before I went into hiding......

"Oh well it is no problem, anyways my name is Chan!" He said with excitement lacing in his voice. I just awkwardly stared at him not knowing what to do now. 'Oh god why am I such an awkward piece of shit, and I totally forgot how to speak to people wow."

"Oh my god excuse my poor manners my name is Jisung," I say my voice growing quieter, I was so embarrassed why was I never taught how to act and function like a normal human being. Oh wait, I remember some dumb asshole ruined it for everyone because he probably went rogue or something and they now hate our kind. Very fortunate the life I lived.

"Ummm dude are you okay? You kinda are spacing out? You seemed very distressed." Well I mean I kinda am about many different reasons you dont know.

"Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking, my dance buddy he was gone today and I dont have his phone number and I really want to check up on him to see if he is doing okay." I saw and yeah I do mean it even though I am using that as a cover. And yeah I am kinda scared, this world is not the nicest, maybe through the cracks of ego and ambition and greed you can see the rays of the ones that are good. Also I may miss him a great deal maybe way to much......

"Oh really? What is his name me and Jeongin over there are about to check up on our friend that is pretty sick right now, and if it isnt him well I know a lot of people I could help you." This Chan person said looking over at me tilting his head down so he could look me in my eyes.

"Oh thank you, his name is Minho I am not sure on his surname," I say, hoping that this person could help me, honestly this is going to help me in so many ways and just I dont want to go home. But I have nowhere to go, no friends I could stay over at. Plus if I did have friends who would want to take in me? Another body to feed and make sure is healthy and I am just to much of a burden to anyone. Plus if anything they wouldnt want me because I am this so called scary hybrid that will go rogue and try to hurt people. It is honestly disgusting they judged everyone because of one persons mistake, It just everything doesnt make sense.

"Oooooohhhh we are going to go and meet him now! Would you like to come along with us? I am sure Minho wont mind he has seem to be taking a liking to you." Wait someone actually may decently like me and like talking? Pfttt this is lies I can smell them..... Well I mean I can smell how clean Chan smells but like lets move on from that fact.

"Okay yeah sure that actually seems like some fun, I have been wanting to go out and do something or help someone," I say after thinking for a bit because it has been almost 10 years since anyone has invited me to do anything so I was processing that 1. Someone wanted to talk to me, 2. Someone wanted to hang out and yeah wow.

"Wow I like you already Jisung, if only your positive influence could make Hyunjin, Seungmin and Changbin get off there lazy arses and do some good for the world, besides spreading gayness," Well that is a shocker, some people also gay like me, and three in a row that is like unheard of, so it proves it water is turning us gay and the frogs are at a major risk.

Some boy ran over to us and hugged Chan, I caught glimpses of his facial features as he borrowed his head into chans neck, he seemed to be younger by only a bit and from what I could see he was the cutest human ever and wow his level of cuteness goes unmatched. "Oh Jisung this is my boyfriend Jeongin aint he just the cutest human ever?" Chan says while pushing Jeongin back and pinching the boys cheek making the already dark red even dark if that is possible.

"Hi Jisung," Jeongin says while giving me a short wave but a huge smile that displayed his braces and omfg he just got cuter.

"Hi Jeongin,"

"So anyways..." Chan starts, "Let us go and help Minho feel better ayeeee?" Both of us shook our head signaling that we are ready to go. I looked over at Jeongin who had a puzzled expression on why that me a stranger was going to go and help Minho. It took a moment before a look of realization crossed the cute boys face and he seemed to maybe know who I was."

So for the whole way there I walked mostly in silence behind the JeongChan couple that were holding hands and giving eachother loving looks and just over all they were being the uwu st couple that I have met. We arrived at a house that was nothing out of the ordinary it seemed like the same house as every house down the street, 'this area probably has a hoa (homeowner insurance)'

Chan got a brass key out of his jean pockets and unlocked the door, shouting out Minhos name," There was a feeble and weak responses and it seemed to be coming from upstairs 2nd door on the left. I ran upstairs and opened the door and saw a sick looking boy laying on the bed. I rushed over to his side to see if he was okay and he barely moved, it seemed he almost couldnt?

*Minhos POV*

Oh no this couldnt be happening omfg please Chan let this be a fake illusion meant to scare me. I did not want Jisung here I only wanted Chan, again Jisung is amazing but now I cant talk to Chan about what I am going through and put it in full detail like he expects. I really want to get closer to this cool person but like I dont want him to get scared about just how mentally unstable I am.

I have been on the edge all day I see that soon I will break down, I can not stay strong forever. Every wall must come down at one point and no one can control it, it is just natural. I am on the brink and I dont know how much longer I will last with this constant pressure that I was carrying. Plus I cant break down not infront of Jisung he will probably get scared and believe I am mentally unstable, which I am, and he will not want to become my friend and that thought alone was a scary thought.

Chan guilty walked up the stairs and into my room and he saw Jisung and me and just kinda looked over back at me and said, "So..." and Chan didnt know how to continue that sentence. I just closed my eyes stressed at everyone and everything and did not want my temper to break through. I felt someone staring at me and almost was like scanning me. I dont know how to explain it.

I heard a soft voice that was really quiet tell me, "We are here for you no matter what okay?"

Okay question of the day: lmao got any good norenmin fics that you wanna recommend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 15.2K 65
━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO, Lee Minho, dubbed the 'Nation's Gem,' he...
14K 696 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...
745K 40.6K 55
A long time ago, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Lee Minho, but was too weak to fight back. This of course didn't stop Jisung from hating Minho's g...
112K 4.3K 51
[High Schl AU] Minho unfortunately was born in a rather messed up household. His psychotic father only wanted girls and would kill all the boys his m...