Five Kingdoms

By Virgil-ssi

The five kingdoms have always held a truce, a contracted agreement. There was no reason for war amongst them... More

Dominion Royals
Birth
Newborn
Bittersweet
Boredom
Relaxation
Gift
Tea and Cakes
Planning
Haunted
Game room
Downtime
On Edge
My Decision
Spiraling
The Entrance
Ballroom Blitz
Celebrate
The Truth
Blank
The Ring
Eat
I'm Sorry.
Brat
Cookies
Cookies Pt. 2
Christmas Special
Calm Down
Marquees Kingdom
I'll be King
Hasn't Changed
Andrew
Daniel
Kings of Peridot
You're Safe
Kiss
Fairy
Happy Birthday
Bad Dream
Ceremony Hall
The Bride
Christopher
Reaper
Congratulations
Christina
Pops
High General Jess
Information
Information Pt. 2
Peppermint and Vanilla
Tell me a story
Chocolate Cake
Wake Up
Haejin & Taecyeon
Macaroons
Reporter
The Town
The Town Pt. 2
Haejin
Taecyeon
The Mines
The Mines Pt. 2
Sleep
Announcement
Hasn't Changed Pt. 2
Junki's Gift
Mama
Valentine's Day Special
Blank Pt. 2
Done.
Queen Jung
Kiss Pt. 2
The Ring Pt. 2
Princesses of Opal
Snuggling
Dominion Royals/Neutral Royals
Interested
Fireball
Bath
Office
Leather And Vanilla
Anthony
Hobbies
Butterfly
Selfie
Hang Out
Date
Water=Blood
Kings of Peridot Pt. 2
Kings
Enlighten
Enlighten Pt. 2
Silence
Annie
Grieve
All Black
My Everything
Jimin & Jihyun
Another Gift?
Carman
Diplomatic
Stand Down
A/N: Questions?
A/N: Answers!
Evidence
Numb.
Pretty
Gone.
The Plan
Pillow Talk 17+
An Appetite
The Pastry Chef
Listen.
Sweetheart
Steak & Lobster
Leave.
Doppelgänger
My Hobi
Secret Mission?
Honey
Steak
Worst Excuse
A Guest
Taemin
Lee
Shadow
You Should, Not.
Special
Remember.
Right?
Goodbye Mother.
Little Prince
Happy Easter
Good Kid
Coffee
Honey
Suppressant
Tired
Carousel
Prey
Crimson
Blood
Proof
I Hate This Plan.
Have fun
Dominion Royals
Best Man
Shawn
Garnet Royals
Shawn Pt. 2
Daniel?
Blank Pt. 3
Dragon Form
Kiss Pt. 3
Min Yoongi!
Blurry
Daniel Pt. 2
We All Care For Him.
Muted.
Topaz Kingdom
Hyungwon
Katherine
Why...
Dizzy
Special
Special

Let's Go

429 33 3
By Virgil-ssi

"Nah. I'm gon bwock him on ore pone." Jungkook says with a toothbrush in his mouth. Jimin giggles. Jungkook stands at the the door of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, brushing his teeth. "I'm happy I have you all. Thank you being my friends." Jimin says with a smile. "Showers!" Jin yells as he pushes a sleepy Taehyung past Jungkook. "Wait. Nemme winse my mouff." Jungkook says entering the bathroom after Jin and Taehyung.

"Our parents will all be here in a few hours for the wedding. Father called and said they're bringing a few knights with them and some guards. After the wedding we'll all stay for the reception, but then we have to go back." Jin says emerging from the bathroom with Jungkook.

"That's good." Namjoon says getting up off the bed. "My parents won't be able to come, but father is sending Jess with the king's jacket for me to wear." Hoseok says with a slight blush on his face. Hoseok crosses his arms, thinking.

"Jess will be fine." Namjoon says patting Hoseok's shoulder. "I know. Jess was one of my best knights and she knows how to handle herself, but even when we were entering. The armor the guards wear around here brings back bad memories for me. I know it'll be hard for her." Hoseok says, he offers a tight smile. "Virgil being here doesn't help either. Yoongi hyung has been on edge this whole time." Namjoon says looking at a lump on one of the beds.

Yoongi groans and sits up, his snow white hair sticking up in every direction. "I'm awake ya know." Yoongi says, his voice heavy with sleep. "Can't tell. Hurry up in there Tae!" Jin yells from his seat. Jimin stands up slowly. "Ah. Ah." Jimin groans sitting back down.

Everyone jumps to help Jimin. "Easy Minnie. You've got some broken ribs. I'll help you." Yoongi says slinging his legs over the side of the bed he's on. "Here Jiminie hyung. The physician gave you a small amount of pain medication. Said you might want to get a check up when you return to your kingdom." Jungkook says holding out a small pill bottle. "Thanks Kookie. I'll be fine Yoongi hyung. Just get me in there and I'll just stand there. I can move the water around me." Jimin says with a smile.

Soon enough the six princes had on of their royal jackets and had gone to greet their parents. Jess entered the room and stood silent carefully holding the king of the Northern kingdoms royal jacket. "I'm so relieved to see you Jess. How are you feeling?" Hoseok asks running his fingers through his hair. Hoseok stands in the bed room he shares with the other princes.

Diligently buttoning his white button up, Hoseok turns to Jess. "I'm fine as long as you're fine prince Hoseok. How are you feeling?" Jess asks with a small smile. Hoseok blushes and he clears his throat quickly. "Um, I'm fine. I've just been a little on edge I guess. Virgil showed up too, but as always, he's just trying to harass Yoongi." Hoseok says with a chuckle.

Hoseok walks closer to Jess and turns his back to her. Jess holds the king's jacket open for Hoseok to slip his arms into. "The shoulders are a little big." Hoseok whispers holding his arms out. Jess opens the small messenger bag resting against her hip and pulls out a spool of thread with a needle. "I'll adjust it for you prince Hoseok." Jess says reaching for the jacket. "Oh no. It's ok, father will need it back soon enough. It'll be fine for today." Hoseok says with a smile. "As you wish prince Hoseok." Jess says with a small bow.

A knock at the door makes Hoseok jump, Jess moves to answer the door. "May I help you?" Jess asks with flatly. "The ceremony will start soon." Daniel says with a big smile. "Thank you." Jess says before closing the door. Jess turns to face Hoseok, but looks over her shoulder, at the door for a moment. "Let's go!" Hoseok says with nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 13 1
Your Father, the High King, arranges for you to marry a Prince in a neighboring kingdom. You aren't too happy about it, but do as you're told and tr...
1.1M 52.9K 63
"Spread your legs for me now." Taehyung growled and stared at me with his dark almond-shaped eyes. "Or I'll ask Jungkook to join." The royal family...
387K 28.5K 64
"The fate of all three realms is tied to her" the blind astrologer spoke as she took the newborn princess of Dementerious in her arms. "She will be t...