The day I stopped singing in...

mchattin

Martina is a bubbly Spanish 21 year old girl full of insecurities and a little apprehensive towards love. Eve... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1: Karma
Chapter 2: Rules
Chapter 3: Leather
Chapter 4: Hakuna your tatas
Chapter 5: Spanish
Chapter 6: Wine
Chapter 7: A thing
Chapter 8: Tie
Chapter 9: Good friends
Chapter 10: Red code
Chapter 11: Carter
Chapter 12: First times
Chapter 13: Golden Balloons
Chapter 14: Thunder
Chapter 15: Cute panda
Chapter 16: Blood
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Taboo
Chapter 19: Would you rather
Chapter 20: Dildo
Chapter 21: Ace Junior
Chapter 22: Cold
Chapter 23: Boo
Chapter 24: Talk
Chapter 25: Lullaby
Chapter 26: Alligator
Chapter 27: Friction
Chapter 28: Ugly crier
Chapter 29: Volcano
Chapter 30: Ragazza
Chapter 31: Handshake
Chapter 32: 240296
Chapter 33: Superpowers
Chapter 34: Librarian
Chapter 35: Sexy thing
Chapter 36: Bruise
Chapter 37: Badass
Chapter 38: Cheese
Chapter 39: Pistachio
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Ring
Chapter 43: Foul
Chapter 44: Reese
Chapter 45: Kill
Chapter 46: Juvy
Chapter 47: Lazy
Chapter 48: Cracked
Chapter 49: Butterfly
Chapter 50: Journal
Epilogue (I)
Epilogue (II)
Epilogue (III)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER
SPIN-OFF

Chapter 42: Tortilla

28.7K 1K 125
mchattin

"Mhm. Smells good in here."

I opened the door a little more for Ace to come in. He walked in and went towards the kitchen, not before kissing the hell out of me.

"I've made something special." I said following him. "Tortilla de patatas." He glanced at the plate, his eyes widening and leaned down to smell it.

"Oh my God," he closed his eyes, "that looks delicious. Spanish omelette, right?"

I nodded happily. "My mom taught me how to make it when I left home, but I haven't made it since then."

"Okay, I'm starving. Can we eat now?" His eyes not leaving the plate.

I laughed. "Sure."

We had dinner on the floor, our backs laying on the couch. I said I liked to do it, and he wanted to do the same. The living room was dark, just the light of the TV illuminating the place.

"Seriously, you need to make another one for my parents." He said after putting his plate on the table. "They're gonna love it." He put a hand on my thigh.

"Okay." I giggled.

He ate more than half of it, I only had a slice. I went to let our plates in the dishwasher, when he called my name.

"Martina, you just got a text!"

I glanced at him and saw he had my phone on his hands, his face lit up as he stared at the screen.

"Read it! Since you seem to know my code." I said amused. I walked towards him and sat down by his side facing him. He didn't seem to care about my comment and read my text just like that.

"It's Nathan." He handed me the phone.

I let it on the couch without even looking at it. That was for embarrassing me that morning. Ace glanced at the phone and then back at me confused. "Seriously Ace, how do you know it?"

He bit the corner of his mouth innocently. "I'm just very observant."

"Yeah, I noticed that." I chuckled.

He sat closer to me, putting his hand on my thigh. "You don't want me to know it? Are you hiding something?" He asked playfully narrowing his eyes.

I thought about it for a moment glaring at the ceiling. "Mhm, apart from my other lover, I don't think so." I shrugged.

He let out a chuckle. "Well, I hope he's as good in bed as me, 'cause you're not having it with me." He crossed his arms over his chest.

I laughed and went to sit down on his lap, my legs on each side of his body. "Oh mi vida, no one's better than you in bed." I said with a grin, cupping his cheeks with my hands. I approached my face to kiss him but he pulled apart.

He took my hands off his face and started playing with them. "What have you called me?"

"¿Mi vida?" I asked shyly.

"My life?" He asked narrowing his eyes. I nodded with a grin. My boy is smart. "I like it." A small smile curling up on his lips. He leaned over and brushed his lips against mine. "Keep calling me that."

"Okay." I laughed. I placed my head on his shoulder and began tracing kisses down his neck. I did it absentmindedly, I was thinking of something. "Did your mom speak English before knowing your father?"

"Do you seriously wanna talk about that now? I was enjoying those kisses." He leaned and gave me a kiss on the lips. I smiled and stared at him.

"Yes, I'm curious."

He sighed and I sat up, facing him, my hands playing with the hairs in the back of his head. "My dad went to Italy when my mom was like 19 or something. My dad was 20. He was on vacation and met my mom. She only spoke italian at that time, but my dad knew a little bit of it, so they communicated in Italian. I don't even know how, but they fell in love and my mom left Italy and came here with my dad, after just one month of knowing each other."

"Whoa. I don't know if that's romantic, or scary." I said surprised.

He let out a little laugh. "It's romantic since they're still together. It would have been a terrible idea if they had broken up, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I said giving him a small smile.

"You know, I've learned a few things in Spanish." He said amused, drawing circles with his thumbs on my legs.

"Really? Like what?" I asked excited.

"Most of them are cuss words." He said licking his lower lip. "Google can be really interesting."

I threw my head back and laughed. "Yeah, those are pretty useful. Try to use them with my parents."

He laughed. "No, but seriously. I've learned a little bit."

"Like what?" I asked again putting my hands on his chest.

"Hacer el amor." He said softly. That mixed accent between English and Italian made my hormones go crazy. He gave a kiss close to my mouth and continued talking really close to my lips. "That really is useful." He then crushed his lips against mine. I began to laugh.

"You're impossible."

"And you're beautiful." He said grabbing my face and kissing me again. His hands slipped to my butt, pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on the back of his neck, making our distance even shorter.

He drove his mouth to my neck and began sucking on it.

"Stop." I said tilting my head. "I don't want to go home and greet my parents with a hickey."

"True. We don't want that." He said serious, biting his lower lip. His expression suddenly changed. I could see the fire in his eyes. "However," he said slowly, "there are other wonderful spots in your body, apart from your neck." He trailed kisses down my chest while his hands slid my t-shirt up my body. He took it off from my arms and his mouth continued kissing my chest. He then drove his tongue to my nipple and began sucking below it.

My hands ran through his hair as I breathed hard, his touch burning my skin. His mouth found mine again and his fingers slid inside my underwear. I moaned as he moved them, just like he only knew. I bit his lower lip as I let noises came out from the back of my throat.

I began unbuckling his pants, my hands moving fast.

"Shh, slow down." He said stretching out the words in a soft voice, glancing at me under his eyelashes.

"I don't want to. I want you now." I said fiercely staring at his lips. I kissed him again and finished unzipping his pants, sliding them down a bit. I groaned against his lips frustrated as I couldn't slid them down more. I sat up on my knees, my lips never leaving his. I noticed him smiling against my lips and lifting up his hips for me to slid them down more. I did so, and I sat down slowly on top of him, introducing his length inside me. I closed my eyes moaning and I felt his hands on my butt. When I arrived at the base, I moved my hips upwards again, slowly kissing his neck.

His hands guided me slowly for a few moments, until I began biting his earlobe when he fastened the speed. He groaned and his mouth searched mine, kissing me fiercely. He spanked my butt a few times, making a burning sensation came from my core, running through my body, up to my ears and cheeks.

"You drive me crazy." He groaned into my ear.

I was close. I could feel that feeling in my body wanting to explode. I moved faster and faster until I could no more. I moaned loudly closing my eyes, my eyebrows knitted together. He had come too, our hips and legs relaxing after it.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

He gave me a little smile and brushed my lips with his for a last time. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying on my side watching as Ace took out clothes from a bag he had brought. He was putting them on a drawer I left for him. An even bigger one than Nathan's. If I kept on doing that, I would end up with no room for my clothes. Seriously, my closet was not that big.

"Ace." I called him softly.

"Mhm?" He didn't glance at me, he was busy, clumsily folding a t-shirt.

I got out of bed and took the shirt from his hands, folding it neatly against my chest. "I was wondering..."

"What?" He asked taking another piece of clothing from the bag.

I let out a deep breath and looked at him determined. Although he wasn't looking at me. "Where are you going next year? I mean, which medical school?" My heart was beating fast. I couldn't help it I was afraid of his answer.

"I'm staying here." He mumbled casually, his back towards me as he let the bag on the floor.

A broad smile spread across my face. Before he could completely turn around, I jumped into his arms. He was surprised for a moment but he was quick to wrap his arms over my shoulders, pulling my head closer to his chest.

"I was afraid to even ask you." I mumbled.

"Aww babe. You thought I wouldn't be here?" His deep voice rumbling in my ear, pressed against his chest.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Don't you think I would've told you?" I didn't respond and he let out a little amused sigh. "You were afraid you were gonna miss me?"

"Yes. I've got used to your pretty ass being around."

He laughed and I glanced up to see his face. I loved to see that happen.

He looked down at me. "Don't worry, you have enough of me for a while."

I grinned and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. I pulled apart and went to lie on the bed again.

"By the way," I began, "I wanna leave early Friday morning. Around 10 am, so we could have lunch there."

"Uh..." He bit the corner of his mouth. "I can't."

I frowned. "Why? Do you have something to do?" I asked confused. The last game was tomorrow, so I didn't think it had to do anything with soccer.

"I have the MCAT." He announced.

I was lost.

"What's that?" I asked even more confused.

"The admission test for med school." He put the last piece of clothing in the drawer and closed it.

"Are you serious?" I asked sitting up on my knees. "When were you going to tell me?"

"Well, you never asked." He chuckled lying down beside me, his back against the headboard.

"Oh my God, it's true. I'm a horrible girlfriend. How's it going?" I sat down crossing my legs facing him, placing a hand on his stomach.

"Fine, I think. I've been studying for almost the whole semester." He began playing with my fingers.

"Really?"

"Why do you think I spend so much time at the library?" He chuckled.

"I don't know, I told you I thought you had something with the librarian." I chuckled. He gave me a little smile. "No, seriously." I stared at him.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready." He nodded slowly.

"You're going to do great." I smiled. "I'm sure of that."

He took my hand and drove it to his mouth, pressing it against it.

"I'm sorry, Ace."

The hint of a frown appeared on his brows, with my hand still on his lips. I knew him too well now to know his facial expressions without him having to talk.

"Because I've been selfish." I looked down at my crossed legs. "You know everything about me and I don't even ask you about the things that matter you the most. I didn't even know there was an admission test. I mean, it's obvious, I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't know those things were so soon either, but I guess you want to know the results as soon as possible." I mumbled quickly. "I don't ask you about next year, I don't ask you about soccer. I learnt from Sarah that tomorrow was your last game and I haven't even asked you how are you feeling about that. I'm sorry, I really am sorry."

I kept on looking at my feet until I realized Ace was really quiet. I glanced up at him and he was staring at me tenderly.

"Are you done?" He asked licking his lips.

I nodded slowly.

"Okay. First of all, you're not selfish, that's silly. You're always asking how I am feeling, and asking things about me. You didn't ask about next year because you were afraid I would leave. You don't ask about soccer, because, let's face it, you don't give a damn about soccer." He smirked and I let out a small giggle. "It's my fault you don't know about these things. I've been a little bit nervous this week and the last thing I wanted was to talk about the test, so I decided to hide it from you. I was going to tell you, just not today. And I'm fine, I love soccer, but it's not the center of my world. I'll keep on playing." He breathed deeply through his nose. "Now, can we stop talking about this? I wasn't thinking about the test, and now I am, and I'm beginning to feel nervous." He licked his lower lip.

"Okay, sorry." I sighed.

"Stop apologizing." He sighed pulling my arm and leaning me over him.

"Sor-" I began, resting my head on his chest. "I mean, yeah." I chuckled.

He laughed and gave a kiss to the top of my head, stroking my hair.

"What time does the test end?"

"Well, It lasts about three hours and a half. It starts at 8."

"Okay, we'll leave after lunch then. I'm driving, by the way."

"Why?"

"Why not?" I asked with a frown.

"Okay, I don't have an answer for that." He chuckled. "You're actually a great driver."

"I know." I grinned glancing up at him.

He stared at me for a few moments and in a sudden burst of affection, he grabbed my face, kissing my lips fiercely. I wasn't expecting that at all, he took my breath away.

"Ace." I laughed. He grabbed my waist completely putting me on top of him and crushed his lips against mine once more. He slid his hands down my back to my butt, squeezing it and pulling me closer. We were both breathing hard, my heart rate fastening. I could feel his heart against my chest speeding up too.

I pulled apart and stared into his eyes, a small smile on my lips. "Don't you ever get tired?"

He stared at me as if I was insane.

"How can I get tired of you?"

And after those words that made me fall in love with him a little bit more, we melted into each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hacer el amor: make love

Have you ever tried a tortilla de patatas?  You should.

Thanks so much for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!  Some Martina and Ace time, it's important they had that conversation.

Thoughts??

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think in the comments ❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ice cream, Teasing and Awkward Situations Mia Daley

Подростковая литература

11.7M 518K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
Feathering With You Nay

Любовные романы

348 10 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
If You Love Me Hannah Cook

Любовные романы

2K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
Connections | ✔️ Cee

Любовные романы

2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...