Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

By lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... More

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 2 : Hopeful
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 16 : All Over Again
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 26 : Sick
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 36 : Hope
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again

1.9K 71 11
By lovesickyuno

Jisoo had just gotten back from work one evening, she looked down at her watch and discovered that she had less than two hours to get ready, Jisoo had said yes to Jinyoung's dinner date proposal, she was excited but nervous at the same time, Jinyoung had offered to pick her up but Jisoo said she'd go there on her own.

She went into her room and started getting ready, Jisoo went into her walk-in closet, looking for something to wear.

"You're kidding me!!", she exclaimed to herself, she had no idea what to wear.

After looking through her closet again, Jisoo ended up wearing a pastel pink silk camisole top with white highwaisted legging jeans, she put on some makeup. Jisoo discovered that her makeup tonight made her look sweet as she smiled to herself in the mirror. And Jisoo had decided to let her hair down nonchalantly, she looked in the mirror and she smiled in satisfaction.

Jisoo grabbed her purse and made her way downstairs, humming as she held her white pumps in her free hand.

She was about to make her way to the front door until her mother stopped her.

"Jisoo?", her mother called as she scanned her daughter up and down, "Where are you going?", her mother asked.

"I'm meeting a friend mum.", Jisoo smiled.

"Oh, so you're not staying for dinner?", her mother asked, and then Jisoo glanced down at her watch.

"I don't think so.", Jisoo frowed, "But mayb-"

"Hello.", a voice interrupted, Jisoo looked up and saw that it was Joonki.

"What is he doing here?", Jisoo said with a hint of disgust in her voice as she rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo..", her mother said, "He's staying for dinner, can you stay for a bit too?", her mother asked.

"No, nevermind mum, I'll see you later, love you.", Jisoo said and her mother was about to respond but she immediately ran over to the front door, wanting to get out of there.

"Joonki this, Joonki that, everything is about him, what's so fucking great about him, what the hell.", Jisoo muttered under her breath as she struggled to put on her heels, suddenly after she was done, she stood up straight, taking a deep breath.

Stay calm, you're having dinner with your favourite person in less than an hour, so breathe. Jisoo thought to herself, smiling a bit, she was excited to see Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was already in front of the restaurant, waiting for Jisoo, he glanced down at his watch, Jisoo was slightly late, he pursed his lips together, thinking that maybe Jisoo changed her mind until a voice changed his mind.

"Jinyoung, sorry I'm late.", Jisoo said, Jinyoung looked up at her and he was blown away at how beautiful she looked.

"I-it's okay.", Jinyoung stammered, nervous.

Jisoo smiled at him and Jinyoung felt the air getting knocked out of his lungs, she never fails to take his breath away.

"Shall we?", Jisoo said, eyes sparkling as she nodded towards the restaurant they were standing right in front of.

"Let's.", Jinyoung smiled and the both of them walked into the restaurant side by side, and they turned heads as they walked into the restaurant, they looked like the perfect pair.

"So...", Jisoo trailed after they had ordered their food, she didn't know what to talk about, "How do we start?", Jisoo asked.

"Maybe with us.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo was a bit stunned at that.

"Us?", Jisoo said, she loved the sound of that, "I like that.", Jisoo smiled.

"I'm so glad you came tonight.", he said suddenly with a smile, "Thank you Jisoo.", he smiled.

"I'm glad you asked.", Jisoo said with a sad smile, "I missed you I really did.", Jisoo said, as her voice cracked, Jinyoung noticed this and he immediately held her hand on the table.

"And now you have me again.", Jinyoung comforted her and Jisoo glanced down at their hands, and she held on his hand tighter, despite all the consequences that were to come if their families find out and all the talking that needed to be done, Jisoo didn't care, all that mattered was that she's finally home. Back in his arms again.

And now you have me again. Jinyoung's words replayed in Jisoo's head. They ended up having dinner peacefully, and Jisoo's heart finally felt whole again after years, she couldn't seem to grasp the fact that they finally have each other again.

After dinner, they ended up walking around the park nearby, laughing and talking.

"Do you still remember my favourite quote?", Jisoo asked suddenly as they walked.

"Are you kidding? Of course I do.", he chuckled, "Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.", Jinyoung said looking up at her and her eyes were sparkling.

"You got it perfectly.", Jisoo smiled.

"Do you remember mine?", Jinyoung asked with a small smile.

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.", Jisoo said confidently, and Jinyoung broke out into a huge grin.

"You look beautiful by the way tonight.", Jinyoung said suddenly, and Jisoo smiled at that, the both of them were full of smiles and laughter that night.

You made my cheeks hurt from smiling too much, and I haven't felt that in a long time. Jisoo thought as she looked at Jinyoung.

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself Mr Park.", Jisoo teased, and Jinyoung chuckled a bit at that, turning to Jisoo and Jisoo did the same.

Suddenly, Jinyoung snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, and she laughed a bit as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You know that favourite quote of yours..", Jinyoung trailed, "I thought about that a lot after what happened..it really made me wonder if the universe will ever fight for us again.", he said looking at Jisoo.

"I'd like to believe they are right now.", Jisoo comforted while caressing his left cheek and then she hugged him, and Jinyoung hugged her back, relieved.

"It's so good to have you back.", Jinyoung said, as he pulled her in even more, swaying them back and forth a little.

"Likewise.", Jisoo said, still hugging him, inhaling his scent. They stayed like that for awhile, just enjoying each other. Deep down the both of them knew that there were still alot to talk about, like what happened, their families, the letters, where do they go from here and such. But to the both of them, that didn't matter right now, the only thing that mattered at the time was that the both of them had each other again.

-

It has been two days since Jackson and Jennie had their downfall, and Jackson has been a mess since, Jisoo was worried about him but he said it all went fine, he never said anything about Jennie and him arguing and how Jennie never wanted to see him again.

Jackson woke up and went over to his kitchen after washing up to get something to drink, he was going through his social medias until he saw something that made him choke on his drink.

Photos of him and Jennie laughing and talking together at the park right before they started arguing were released and going around, and he didn't mind about those photos but the thing that made him choke was the headline.

Is Korea's Top Model MOVING ON?...

ACTOR JACKSON WANG SPOTTED WITH TOP MODEL JENNIE KIM

"Shit..", Jackson muttered under his breath.

Jennie on the other hand screamed at the top of her lungs once she read the news.

"Shit!!!!!", she screamed, she didn't know what to do, Jennie was just getting back on her two feet she didn't need something like this dragging her down again.

"What do I do, oh God.", Jennie sighed as she rubbed her temples.

-

Jinyoung went into the office that morning in a very cheerful mood, most of his employees were surprised as they never saw their boss that happy, and it was crazy to think that it was all because of one person.

Jinyoung and Jisoo had their date the night before, and Jinyoung finally went to sleep that night, whole and content.

Jinyoung walked into his office and Jisoo greeted him.

"Goodmorning Mr Park.", Jisoo beamed.

"Goodmorning.", he smiled as he went into his office, walking past Jisoo's desk, and Jisoo went back to work, smiling just as much as Jinyoung.

An hour later, work was going well and Jisoo felt at peace. Suddenly Hana, one of the receptionists called Jisoo's name, she had been sent up to send the documents Jinyoung was supposed to sign.

Jisoo looked up and saw Hana.

"Oh hello, yes?", Jisoo said, all smiles.

"Sorry, I'm just dropping by to send these documents for Mr Park to sign.", Hana said politely handing them to Jisoo.

"Oh, alright, thank you Miss Kang.", Jisoo beamed, "I'll make sure Mr Park signs these.", Jisoo said looking through them.

"It must be an all smiles day or something, you're smiling so widely, Miss Kim, maybe this is why Mr Park has been so smiley too lately.", Hana smirked.

"Huh? What are you talking about?", Jisoo laughed.

"Mr Park looks so happy today, no one has ever seen him that happy.", Hana said and Jisoo blushed at the comment, she knew exactly why Jinyoung was so happy and cheerful, it was because of their date last night, "It's also been going around that it's because of you.", Hana added.

"What? Me?", Jisoo laughed nervously as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Mhm, everyone saw you and Mr Park walking out of the building hand in hand last week.", Hana smiled sheepishly and Jisoo got a bit flustered.

"W-well..", Jisoo laughed nervously.

"I don't know what's going on between you both, but whatever it is it must be good, he really does look happy, good for you, now if you'll excuse me.", Hana smiled as she made her way back and Jisoo smiled at that as she sat down, getting back to work.

Suddenly Jisoo's phone rang and it was Jackson. Jisoo scowled at the caller id before picking it up because she knew Jackson was keeping something from her and after the rumors that has been going around, Jisoo was even more hurt by her bestfriend for not telling her.

"Hello, Chu!!", Jackson exclaimed.

"Hello to you too. Thanks for not answering my texts Mr Jackson Wang.", Jisoo said sarcastically over the phone.

"Sorry, it's just that I was really shocked by the news this morning.", Jackson said.

"It's okay, just please tell me what's going on next time!!!!", Jisoo said, "And also are those things I read true? Are you already with her or..?", Jisoo trailed.

"No, god no, we're not together, in all honesty Chu..something else happened.", Jackson said and he sounded regretful and Jisoo knew that this wasn't going to be good.

"I don't care, I'm seeing you during lunch later, you don't have a choice.", Jisoo said over the phone, Jackson figured that she was upset that he didn't tell her.

"Fine, I'm all yours, meet me on set, I don't feel like going out in public.", Jackson said.

"Okay, I'll see you later.", Jisoo said, hanging up and getting back to work.

Jinyoung on the other hand just read the news, he was surprised and he immediately dialed Jennie's number. Jennie picked up within a few rings.

"Miss Jennie, you have some explaining to do.", Jinyoung said over the phone and he heard Jennie groan.

"Please if this is about the news, it's not true!!!! Jinyoung I swear.", Jennie sighed.

"Are you serious?", Jinyoung said, "Wow I was rooting for you and him.", Jinyoung said, "You told me it went well.", Jinyoung said.

"Well..", Jennie said in a hesitant tone, and Jinyoung knew that tone, it meant that she was hiding something.

"Okay spill, what actually happened between you both that day?", Jinyoung asked.

"Fine! It didn't go well okay, it ended badly, and the photos that were released were just minutes before we started arguing.", Jennie rambled.

"What the hell? You have a lot to tell me Jen, I swear I can't believe you're doing this secret keeping shit again. You promised to never do it again!", Jinyoung attacked, a little frustrated.

"I know, I know Youngie and I'm sorry, I just thought it'd die down and won't matter until this went around.", Jennie sighed heavily, "Come over during lunch, I don't want to be out in public, it's too much. Also, I'll tell you everything. Every single thing.", Jennie said.

"You better, I'll see you later, bye Jen.", Jinyoung said hanging up.

-

It was finally lunch hour and Jinyoung walked out of his office and saw Jisoo gathering her things to go out for lunch, he smiled at the sight and Jisoo looked up and smiled at him.

"I was thinking of asking you out for lunch today actually, but Jennie needs me.", Jinyoung frowned.

"It's okay Jinyoung.", Jisoo smiled, "Plus speaking of Jennie, Jackson needs me too, I can't believe it, he never even said anything was wrong.", Jisoo sighed, running her fingers through her hair, "Did Jennie say anything?", Jisoo asked and Jinyoung scoffed.

"Like your bestfriend, she never said anything too.", Jinyoung shook his head, "But anyway, shall we go down together?", Jinyoung smiled reaching out his hand for her and Jisoo broke out into a huge smile, putting her hand in his, they walked towards the elevator hand in hand.

"You know, Hana told me rumors of me and you are going around here in your building.", Jisoo said laughing a little.

"Are you serious?", Jinyoung said, eyes widening.

"Mhm. They saw you holding my hand last week, dragging me out to eat.", Jisoo said, and Jinyoung chuckled.

"Whoops, it's too late now isn't it? It's alright if they know then, besides they won't dare say a thing.", Jinyoung smirked.

"Very cocky I see Mr Park.", Jisoo smirked back, she wasn't going to lie she found Jinyoung acting like this very attractive.

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened and Jinyoung immediately let go of Jisoo's hand, and Jisoo almost laughed at his actions, people walked in and some of them bowed a little greeting their CEO.

They stopped a few floors and Jisoo and Jinyoung were finally alone again.

"So much for being cocky.", Jisoo laughed a little, "Cute probably.", Jisoo added.

Before Jisoo realised it, her back was already against the wall and Jinyoung startled her with a kiss, one of his hands holding Jisoo's hands above her head, she kissed back of course but then Jinyoung pulled away with a smug when the ding sound was heard signalling that they are already at their floor, but Jisoo pulled him back by his tie.

"Finish what you started!!!", Jisoo said scowled, and Jinyoung took her hands off of his tie and gave her a smirk.

"Not so cute now am I?", Jinyoung smirked leaving Jisoo frustrated suddenly the elevator door opened and Jinyoung went out still with the smirk on his face.

"Jinyoung!!", Jisoo said almost whining.

"Bye Miss Kim, I'll see you after lunch.", he said making his way towards his car and Jisoo huffed.

-

Jackson on the other hand was worrying about what's to come for him and Jennie, suddenly, Jisoo arrived and he saw Jisoo's face and he was relieved, he immediately hugged Jisoo and Jisoo was surprised, but she hugged Jackson back.

"Please, Chu, I can't take this anymore.", he sighed heavily after they pulled away.

"What happened between you both?", Jisoo asked symphatetically.

"I asked her out on a date, maybe that was a stupid move, but then she got defensive and angry, so I said that she's confusing me without thinking.", Jackson explained, and Jisoo could tell that he was hurt, "And then that was when she said she doesn't want to see me ever again.", Jackson said as he let out a sad chuckle, and Jisoo held his shoulder, rubbing it slightly, comforting him, "She even accused me of wanting to get into her pants, but that wasn't my intention at all Chu. I meant well, I really did. When I first saw her, I wanted to do nothing but give her the world, but how can I do that when I can't even be a part of hers.", Jackson said, raking his hair back.

"Oh Seunnie, you're already in too deep.", Jisoo sighed a little as she held Jackson's hand, "Maybe there's something that we all don't know, there must be a reason why she's so guarded, and maybe she expected you to understand that.", Jisoo said, and Jackson looked up at her.

"I don't know, I asked her but she just told me that it's none of my business. She won't let me in at all Jisoo.", Jackson sighed sadly.

"I want to say it's okay, but I know it's not, but trust me it can only get better from here.", Jisoo comforted, "What did your agency say?", Jisoo asked.

"They've released a statement, but I have an interview later in five minutes to establish it myself as well.", Jackson said with a tight smile, "Both agencies agreed to say that we are just friends.", Jackson shrugged.

"Good. You'll be fine.", Jisoo smiled, suddenly Jackson got reminded of something.

"Oh how was your date by the way?", Jackson asked.

"Well, it was okay, I don't know we're just going with the flow now, but I know there are still a lot of things to discuss, like our families, my job, the letters, a lot.", Jisoo said with a weak smile, "But God Jackson, I love him too much to worry about anything else right now.", Jisoo sighed.

"I know you do, and you know if it's meant to be, nothing can tear you apart.", Jackson said, standing up to prepare for his interview and Jisoo smiled at that.

-

"You said that to him?!", Jinyoung exclaimed and Jennie nodded, she was already a crying mess by now.

"It's not like I meant it Jinyoung, it was horrible.", Jennie said, tears streaming a down her face, "But I can't let him in, I can't, I'm too afraid to do that.", Jennie sobbed, and Jinyoung pulled her into his arms, letting his bestfriend cry into his chest.

"Listen, I know what you've been through, and I can tell that you like this guy, a lot.", Jinyoung said and Jennie pulled away, looking up at him.

"Really?", she sniffled and Jinyoung nodded.

"So here's my advice, you don't have to rush into things, I'm sure he's not asking you to do that, he just wants to get to know you better Jen but you keep slamming the door in his face.", Jinyoung said, "Speaking as a guy myself, I'd be just as confused and irritated too, it's because you keep saying no to him but then again you seem to enjoy his company, of course he'd think you're brushing him off for no reason.", Jinyoung said, "But you do have your reasons, you're making him misunderstand you.", Jinyoung added.

"So what are you asking me to do?", Jennie asked, although she knew the answer.

"You don't have to say yes until you're ready, but tell him your reasons, tell him, and if he's sincere, he'll wait for you to heal, trust me, he'll understand and that way he wouldn't be so confused, because as of right now, it seems like you're giving him a whole puzzle to complete knowing you hid some of the pieces.", Jinyoung adviced, and Jennie hated the fact that he was right. Jennie sighed at that, leaning back on her couch.

"Not everyone you meet is going to break your heart.", said Jinyoung and Jennie glanced up at him.

"I guess you're right.", she said.

-

That night, Jennie was going through her social medias the rumor has died down a bit after both of their agencies released a statement denying their relationship, Jennie bit on her lip as she read some of the comments.

They would have been such a cute couple.

but for someone who isn't dating Jennie does look super duper happy in those pics!!!

please..are they sure they aren't dating???? Look at how Jackson's looking at her!!!

I was convinced by this at first, because their bts for that commercial shoot was so adorable!! They were so flirty and giggly with each other!!

Jennie huffed as she read the comments, and then she looked at the photos, she really did look happy.

Suddenly, Jackson's interview video earlier was finally released, Jennie read the title and chewed on her bottom lip.

Actor Jackson Wang explains his relationship with Korea's Top Model, Jennie Kim! Friends or Lovers?

Jennie clicked on the video and watched it.

"Well actually, Jennie and I worked together for this commercial shoot, and yeah we started becoming good friends from there.", Jackson said with a smile.

"Oh, so you both are just friends? Nothing more?", the interviewer asked.

"Yeah! Or you can say colleagues.", Jackson said with a chuckle and the interviewer chuckled as well, "But seriously, me and Jennie Kim are just good friends and we just went out to eat, that's it.", Jackson explained.

And that was when Jennie turned off the video, she tossed her ipad to the side and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Jackson, if I was a good friend, I would have never said I never want to see you ever again. Good friends don't say that to each other.", Jennie said as she stared up at the ceiling, feeling guilty, and then she glanced at her phone, and she took it, letting her heart do whatever it wants.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!! IM SO SORRY!!!! THE SURPRISE WILL HAVE TO BE DELAYED FOR A BIT I KNOW I PROMISED BUT OMFG IVE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND STUFF BUT ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS SOON IM SO SORRY AND THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR NO1 IN THE JINJI TAG I LOVE YOU GUYS SM

QOTC : Which bestfriends pair? Jenyoung or Jacksoo?

Love A n Q 🌻🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 436 28
Friends since then, and also have feeling for each other. But when will you think you can confess your feelings? Or you will just not confess, so the...
8.4K 400 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
12.4K 428 7
Jennie never thought of Jisoo as more than a friend, until one day she looked over at Jisoo's beautiful face and simply thought "...oh".