A Bad Girl Wants You To Becom...

Od hermoas133

What if the Baddest Girl in school or Should I say the Worst Girl in school asks YOU to become HERS? "Should... Více

第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
Not an Update
第5章
第6章
Author-nim
第7章
第8章
Not an Update
第9章
第10章
第11章
!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Not an Update
Not an Update
第13章
第14章
第15章
Not An Update
第16章
第17章
Happy/Not Happy VALENTINES DAY!!
A/N
第18章
第19章
UPCOMING
Hi Guys!!
第20章
第21章
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🎉🎉🔥10k🔥🎉🎉
第22章
第23章
TWICE WORLD TOUR
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
💓💟💜💛OSD💝❤💗💕
第30章
第31章
第32章
Test test
🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉
第33章

第12章

2.3K 67 7
Od hermoas133

Hi guyss this lazy ass Author-nim is back and kicking😂😂, So as i said in my last update im gonna update yesterday or today. So here is my promise..
ENJOY....
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

I also opened the gift she gave me just imagine some 2 pairs of sweatpants and a 2 jackets as well and this shoes.

And i also thanked her. And after we headed to the back of our house and to the bar area. And took some drinks in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After our little christmas celebration that day Momo is being weird to me cause she's being sweet and anything that got me confused i know that we are just Pretending and stuff but why is she acting lovey dovey to me even tho there are no person around us.i remembered her words that

'We will act like all lovey dovey infront of her parents,friends and other people in school but if we are alone we are not gonna act like that'

That's the exact words that came out from her mouth that day when we made a deal, but why is she acting to me like this, Mr. Jones is not in our house tho, we only call Mr.Jones if we go out shopping, groceries and other things that are being used in this house daily.

And im also in the same position now for about 2 hours straight now and guess what Momo is in my lap sleeping.

"What a pretty nice day we have here even tho im here inside the house, with a peach in my lap sleeping". After i said that i let out a huge sigh

Why is she sleeping?.

Flashback

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted

I ran to the living room cause this peach just shouted and making me so worried about her.

"What?! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked her running out of breathe

"Why are you asking me so many thing tho? I am not going to die today. Anyways i called out your name because i found a movie in netflix called 'birdbox'(love that movie but im waiting for another part of the movie cause they are just in the middle of the forest) and in the birdapp(twitter) i couldnt relate any of my friends memes so i wanna watch it with you." She said.

"Yeah, i know my friends also kept making memes about it especially Dahyun that guy is just addicted to memes, you can just watch it tho, i still wanna cook food for us"

"I wanna watch it with you and you can cook the food later!!" She whined like a child.

"Is it because you are scared? One of the school's bad girl is scared of a single movie" I teased her

"N-no its just i just wanna watch it with someone" she stuttered and blushed.

"Alright, cause i dont wanna carry you to the hospital when you faint" i teased her again and she slapped my poor arm as i sat beside her.

"YAAAA!!!"

"Okay okay i'll stop" I gave up cause this woman might throw a tantrum.

"Im gonna stop the movie now." She said clinging into my arms and already scared.

-In the part where that guy is watching the strange creature in the cctv-

"N-no dont look at the screen or you will going to die you idiot!" she shouted like she is talking to that guy.

-after the guys smashed his head-

"I said to you dont look at the screen right" she said with a disgust look.clearly being disgusted of all the blood.

-The part where they let that strange guy was it Ricky,Richard i forgot his name-

"Dont you ever let that in Olympia you you." She's frustated now

"You're getting a bit worked up with just a movie" i said to her.

"Its just they are going to die that's what my instincts is telling me" she said.

'This girl'

-Part where that guy put the birds in the fridge and starts opening the windows and the garage-

"Now they are going to die"she said.

"Ahhh" she shouts and hides in my back after that guy smacks tom.

"N-no olympia dont you dare jump!!" She said

"Ahhhh what happened??!" She asked me since she hid in my back after olympia died and hearing a gunshot.

"That bastard was killed by Tom" i answered her calmly.

"Is malorie and the babies alive?"

"Yeah they are" i answered her question again.

"Good" she said as she let out a huge sigh.

-Part where malorie fell and girl and boy starts walking to the both opposite direction-

"Dont you guys walk away!!!" She shouted once again.

"Wait for Malorie, Girl and Boy stay where you are waiy for your mom!!" She shouted.

"Yes just ring that bell boy, good. And you girl, NO NO NO!!" "Dont you dare take off your blindfold no dont listen to it listen to Malorie!!" She shouted.

"Ahhhh!!" She is now hiding in my back.

"Is Girl alive" she asked

"Yeah, but she took off the blindfold but her eyes are closed" i answered her once again

She let out a sigh.

After the movie ended. She just used my lap as her pillow.

"Ummm"

"Im tired of all thay shouting thay i did, can i sleep please for a couple of minutes?"

"Ahh, sure but im still going to cook for food"

"You can cook the food later its still early and just sleep first".

"Okay"

End of flashback

Weird right?

And thats how i ended up in this postition asking myself why momo is pretty clingy to me these couple of days..

"How are you so pretty even tho you are just sleeping?" I asked her even tho i know she wont answer. I kept caressing her hair and noticed that she is wearing the necklace that i gave her.

"So you really liked it, huh?" Still caressing her hair.

"You know that im confused right now cause you are making me feel weird stuffs that im not supposed to feel?"

"Im growing fond of you, you know that? I want you to be just in my side. Even though we are just pretending for just a short time."

"Im not supposed to have this feeling in me because i will end up getting hurt"

"Im starting to like you momo"

"I shouldnt have this feeling, i could say it to you right now cause you are sleeping" I sighed after that.

Not knowing someone is listening.

Momo's PoV

"Im not supposed to have this feeling in me because i will end up getting hurt"

I woke up to the voice of Y/n saying something. But i didnt open my eyes yet cause i just want to listen what he's trying to say.

"Im starting to like you momo"

He likes me, both of us likes each other so its mutual. But i think he is going to hide is feelings from me.

"I shouldnt have this feeling, i could say it to you right now cause you are sleeping" He sighed after that.

I know what he's saying cause he thought he is the only one having feelings but he doesnt know that i also liked him.

After he said that he puts arms in my legs and in my back. Carried my upstairs to our bedroom and puts me slowly and carefully. And walks out the bedroom.

"Why does he wants to hide it? I know we are just pretending but we can make it all real" I sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Watch Birdbox my precious readers its a good movie.

Anyways this is the chapter this is just a realky short love story. And might end if this hits in the chapter 20+.

Thank you for reading guys and i hope you will vote for this i will appreciate it all and please do leave a comment if you want me to write a part for 2yeon, Saida or Satzu, MiChaeng. God Jihyo remains unbothered..

Thanks for reading guys and see you to the next update.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

63.5K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
519K 6.3K 42
Oneshots with Twice! Twice x Reader P.s: I didn't write for what gender it is for . It depend on the gender you want. Also I didn't used any names in...
156K 4.4K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...