Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 44

919 19 0
By ryderlynnfever

"So what's the deal with this new house? Bigger? Obviously. But what's matter the most?" Sam asks while helping me lifting some boxes from the truck.

"Can you shut up?" I roll my eyes.

"Tomorrow is Sadie Hawkins yet I'm still haven't get asked." Sam simply said.

"I will ask you tomorrow morning at 3am." I simply said and put the box in my room.

"Are you kidding me?" Sam frowns.

I laugh and walk out from my room then go downstairs. We are moving in to the new house today and get help from the glee club members.

Some of the big stuff already moved in yesterday and today is moving some little stuff that can be put in the boxes. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge then take a bottle of juice.

"Here guys, I got you pizza." Dad walks in bring some boxes of pizza and put it on the table. "If you want to take a drink, it's in the fridge."

"Where have you been?" I ask dad.

"Picking this little boy from the vet and bought pizza. I almost forgot about him." Dad says to me and hand Brownie to me.

I hold Brownie and rub his fluffy body then sit down on the counter. This puppy is like my alive toy that I can play with even he sleep with me everyday.

"Dad, where is Brownie's food?" I shout.

"I don't know. Ask your mom." Dad shouts back.

"Just look through the boxes in the kitchen." Mom shouts from upstairs.

I let out a sigh and put Brownie on the ground and open the boxes in the kitchen. I open it and take Brownie's food and place it on his bowl.

"Aww cutie." Blaine picks Brownie up and holds him.

I put the bowl into the counter to let Brownie eat his food. "If I drink your mom's fat, will you ask me?" Sam asks me.

"My mom doesn't have fat." I said to him.

"Oh come on, come on, ask me." Sam holds my hand.

"Alright, Sam Evans will you go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Honor it would be." Sam grins at me.

I smile and kiss him softly as Sam kisses me back. "This place is not allowed to have make out." Dad interrupt us.

"Mr. Schue, I want to ask you something. What's the deal with this place actually? Bigger? Yes obviously but what's more important?" Sam asks dad.

"You will understand when you have your own family, Sam." Dad smiles at Sam and take a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. "You want your room stay white or change the color?" Dad asks me.

"I want blue. I will decorated it this weekend." I said to him.

"Alright." Dad nods and walks back upstairs.

I walk to the backyard and bring the pizza boxes to the backyard. "Here, have some pizza." I said to them.

"You know you can have a camping here." Tina says to me.

"Yeah I guess so. Maybe next summer." I chuckle.

"Hey, thank you guys for all the help today." Dad smiles to the others.

"It's okay, Mr. Schue, we love to help." Blaine nods.

"So when you will be back to McKinley?" Artie asks him.

"Next week I will be back to McKinley with a new surprise." Dad chuckles. "How's the investigation through the Warblers?"

"How could you know that?" Sam frowns.

"Paris told me that you and Blaine did some investigation about The Warblers cheating on sectionals." Dad says to him.

"Oh well it's 80% done. We need one of the Warblers member to be our witness and we will get our choir room back." Blaine nods.

"So you're gonna fire me after this?" Finn asks dad.

"Umm actually can I talk to you for awhile?" Dad asks Finn and walks away.

I take a slice of pizza and eat it. "I'm so excited for the Sadie Hawkins." I grin at them.

"Me either. It will be the best dance ever." Tina giggles.

"I want to show you what I'm gonna wear for Sadie Hawkins but I haven't unpacked yet." I said to Tina.

"Tell me what are you going to wear." Tina grins at me.

"Well.. it's burgundy.." I said to her and turn my face at Sam who eavesdropping us. "What if we go to salon tomorrow together and get ready together? Maybe we can do like double date thing." I said to Tina.

"You want me and Blaine to pick you both here?" Sam asks me.

"Who says that I'm going with you?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Alright, does anyone have a cheerio number, the blonde one with bangs?" Sam asks the others.

"I'm just kidding, Sam." I roll my eyes.

"You made me wait for the whole week to get ask to Sadie Hawkins." Sam frowns at me.

"Why do you want to get asked so bad?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Because the other guys got asked." Sam says.

"Them? They are single guys who doesn't have girlfriend. But you? You have a girlfriend. You have me. Whether I'm asking or not, I obviously will go with you." I said to him and hold his hand.

"I'm sorry." Sam half smiled and hugs me.

"It's alright." I hug him back.

I smile and keep hugging him as Sam still hugging me back and rub my back. I didn't tell him that this is Mike's neighborhood because I don't want to start a fight. And I guess nobody notices that except Tina maybe.

~~

I'm laying down in my bed hugging Mr. Barney while watching TV. Now I got my own TV and my room is bigger. It's perfect.

"Why there are still unpacked boxes here?" Mom walks in and put some clothes into my wardrobe.

"I'm tired, mom." I sigh.

"You hungry?" Mom asks me.

"Nope. Just sleepy." I said to her.

"Alright, good night. Make sure you unpack your stuff." Mom says and walk out from my bedroom.

I turn off the TV and the lamp. I take my phone from the side table and look at it. I'm still curious how Mike found out that I'm moving in here. Maybe my dad talked to his dad. I don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out from the bathroom and grin at Tina. "What do you think?" I giggle.

"Aww that dress is beautiful." Tina smiles at me.

"Thank you. I like yours too." I smile back at her and look myself into the mirror.

I'm wearing a two piece prom dresses with burgundy colour and gold high heels. I let my hair down with only a sparkling hairclip on it. Simple but look cute.

I turn my face to the clock and it's almost seven. Where is Blaine and Sam? They supposed to pick us up here now. I don't want to miss the dance.

Suddenly the door bell is ring. I fix my hair and walk out from my room and go downstairs. I open the door and right, Sam and Blaine are standing by the door.

"Hi." I smile at them.

"You look so beautiful." Sam smiles at me and pecks on my lips.

I smile and peck on his lip back. "Tina, they're here!" I shout.

Tina walks downstairs and smile at us. "Hey guys. You look good."

"Come on, it's almost seven." I said to them and grab my coat then walk out from my house.

I lock the door and put the keys into my coat pocket. My parents are out for dinner since they know I'm having Sadie Hawkins dance so they decided to have a date, I guess.

"Your parents aren't home?" Sam asks me.

"Nope, they went out for dinner." I said to Sam and get into the car.

"This is so exciting like a double date." Tina giggles.

"Tina..." Blaine chuckles while driving.

"I know Blaine, you're still gay. Nothing's changed." Tina chuckles. Sam laughs and shake his head. I chuckle and look at the street. "Your neighborhood is kinda familiar for me." Tina says to me.

I turn my face at her and give her a sign to not saying anything. Tina gasped then nods. I bet only Tina who knows that my neighborhood is actually the same with Mike's neighborhood. And right, his house is like only two blocks away from mine. And he knows about that because my dad met his dad earlier when dad wants to see the house.

Blaine parks his car in McKinley's parking lot. I walk out from the car and take off my coat. And put the coat in Blaine's car. I hold Sam's elbow and walk to McKinley then turn our way to the gymnasium.

"Oh God, Tina this is so beautiful." I look around the decorations.

"Yeah Tina, this is looks amazing." Blaine nods.

"Well, Sadie Hawkins Dances are sometimes called "Snowballs," so that's where I got the idea for a snowflake theme." Tina says to us.

I smile and walk to the front of the stage as Sam get into the stage and take off his tuxedo.

"What's up, McKinley? We've got quite the set. We'd like to dedicate this song to all the strong, proud and empowered ladies who stuck their necks out to make this happen. This week, you showed us what it feels like to wait anxiously by the phone that never rings. The horror when all your friends get asked to the dance, and you don't, and you have to sit there..." Artie says to us.

"All right, cool. Thank you, Artie. This next one's for all the, uh, powerful women out there." Blaine cut Artie off and the music begin.

Artie:
Ooh, yeah
Uh!
A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So

Blaine (with Artie and New Directions Boys):
(No!)
I don't want your number (No)
I don't want to give you mine and (No)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (No)
I don't want none of your time and (No)

Artie and Sam with New Directions Boys:
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

Ryder:
But a scrub is checkin' me
But his game is kinda weak
And I know that he cannot approach me

Sam (with Artie):
Cuz I'm lookin' like class 
And he's lookin' like trash 
Can't (get wit' no deadbeat ass
So)

Joe (with Artie and New Directions Boys):
(No!)
I don't want your number (No)
I don't want to give you mine and (No)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (No)
I don't want none of your time (No)

Artie and Sam with New Directions Boys:
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

Ryder:
If you don't have a car and you're walking
Oh yes son I'm talking to you (Artie: You)

Sam:
If you live at home wit' your momma
Oh yes son I'm talking to you (Artie: I'm talking to you baby)

Joe:
If you have a shorty but you don't show love
Oh yes son I'm talking to you

Artie:
Wanna get with me with no money
Oh, no, I don't want no

Blaine with New Directions Boys:
No scrub
No scrub

Artie and Ryder with New Directions Boys:
No, I don't want no scrub

Ryder and Sam with New Directions Boys:
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me (Artie: Get no love from me)
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me (Artie: Trying to holler at me)

I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me (Artie: From me)
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me (Artie: Trying to holler at me)

Blaine and Sam with New Directions Boys:
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me (Artie: From me)
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride (Artie: Of his best friend's ride)
Trying to holler at me (Artie: Trying to holler at me)

I don't want no scrub (Artie: No scrub!)
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me (Artie: Get no love from me)
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me (Artie: Trying to holler at me)

I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that 
Can't get no love from me (Artie: No love from me)

~~

I put my arms around Sam's shoulder and dance with him as the slow music is begin. "Stop making that body roll or I will go home." I glare at him.

"You know what? Last year prom, I saw you with dancing with Mike but this year you're gonna dance with me." Sam says and puts his arms around my waist.

"Last year prom you were with Mercedes, silly." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"I know. Can you just let me be romantic for once?" Sam rolls his eyes.

"Did you just meet me?" I chuckle. "Okay, I'm sorry. Yes we will be together until next prom." I smile at him.

"Last year Christmas I wished to get you but this year Christmas I got you." Sam says to me.

I smile at him and kiss him softly. Sam kisses me back and pulls away as we both are having slow dance together.

"Dude, we have to go right now!" Blaine suddenly interrupt our dance.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go." Sam kisses my cheek and runs away with Blaine.

I let out a sigh and walk to the corner and sit down there. "I thought you have a date tonight. I mean, it's impossible for a popular girl like you didn't get a date." Coach Beiste sits down next to me.

"Well, I have Sam but he went away with Blaine to do some investigation. What happened with your arms, coach?" I ask her.

"Arm wrestle is not for girls." She chuckles. "Your dad looks so much happier now."

"You think so?" I giggle.

"You kidding? He got everything he wanted. When you become a parents, your dream is so much simpler. You guys got a new house and he become a principal. Of course he is happy." Coach Beiste smiles at me.

I smile back at her and nod. "Yeah I guess so." I chuckle.

"And I haven't come to your new house and give you housewarming gift." Coach Beiste says to me.

"You don't have to." I chuckle.

"But I will." She says to me and walks away.

I keep sitting down and look around. I rub my sleeves and let out a sigh. I get up and walk to the punch bowl and get some punch. I smell the punch and it doesn't taste good.

"A beautiful girl shouldn't be here alone."

I turn my face and shake my head. "It's school week. You're not supposed to be here and how could you find me here?" I frown at Mike.

"Oh I have stuff to do with Finn and Puck. They said we should meet here but I don't know where are they." Mike says and looks around.

"Puck was dancing with Kitty and Finn is in the backstage." I said to him.

"And you're alone here." Mike smiles at me.

"I'm actually with Sam but he left with Blaine." I shrug and look around.

Mike gives me a bottle of mineral water. "don't drink the punch, it will hurt your belly. I'm gonna find Finn and Puck." Mike says to me and walks away.

I look at the mineral water bottle and it's still new. I know Mike won't put poison in it. But even at small part he still thinking about me. It's flattering.

I open that bottle and drink the water. I know the punch isn't good because last prom I got stomachache after drinking the punch and Mike was there. He still remember.

~~

I put my books to my book shelf and look at it. There is a scrapbook that I actually want to give Mike for his graduation present but I kinda forget and I kept it until now.

It was actually sweet what did to me today. Give me water to drink to avoid drinking the punch that can give me stomachache. But why he always come when I'm dating Sam?

I'm also curious why is he home. Well, this Friday night and Chicago-Lima is only like three hours driving so he probably home for the weekend and hangout with other alumni maybe.

I'm also forget to tell Tina to not tell Sam about my neighborhood. If Sam find out we will fight again and I'm sick with that. Ugh.

I get up and take the empty boxes from my room and bring the boxes to the storage room and arrange it. After that I walk back to my room and let out a sigh. I just need to paint the wall tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you're gonna paint your room by yourself." Mom says as she stands by the door.

"I can't reach the high space so I called dad." I said to her and hold the paint can.

"It's alright my work is already done." Dad says while painting my room. "Besides, it's like we recreate the moment when she was born."

"Yeah you turned the craft room to a nursery with full of pink." Mom says.

"All done. Hold the stairs please." Dad says to me.

I put the paint can on the table and hold the stairs as dad slowly get down. After that I take the paint can and close it then bring it to the storage room.

Our new house is finally settled. I like the way this house is decorated. It's beautiful yet comfortable. I got a backyard where Brownie can play fetching and someday I can have camping with my friends and I have little swimming pool.

I walk downstairs and turn my way to the kitchen. I take bottle of mineral water from the fridge and drink that. Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I walk to the door and open the door.

"I brought you housewarming gift." Mike smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile at him and take the gift.

"It's a faux fur blanket to keep warm in a new place." Mike says to me. "And this is such a nice place."

"Honey, who coming?" Dad and mom walk downstairs.

"Hi, Mr. Schue, Mrs. Schuester." Mike smiles at them.

"Hi, Mike. How's college?" Dad smiles back at Mike.

"It's all great, Mr. Schue except that I can't do laundry at my dorm because of the water is kinda yellow so I have to go home like every two weeks to do laundry." Mike says to dad.

"Yeah if you ever pay attention to my history classes, you know why." Dad simply nods.

"Uh we are gonna talk upstairs." I said to my parents and walk lead Mike to upstairs.

I walk to my room and open the door then pick up the dirty newspaper from the ground. "Seems like you just painted this room." Mike says and looks around.

"Yeah, I did. My dad helped me with the high spot." I nod and sit down on the edge of my bed.

"You always have a cool, simple, yet comfortable room." Mike says and looks around.

"Thank you. Ugh I forget, you want to drink something?" I ask him.

"No, thanks." Mike shakes his head. "I heard about your dad is now principal in McKinley."

"Yeah. He will have the inauguration on Monday." I nod.

"I see. I wish I could born a bit late so I can be in the same class with you and feel a semester of your dad's leadership. It must be awesome." Mike says to me.

I chuckle and shake my head. "You knew him." I chuckle and look at my book shelf. "Oh right, I forgot to give you this." I take the scrapbook from my book shelf and give it to Mike.

"A scrapbook?" Mike raises his eyebrows and open it.

"I was about to give you that on your birthday after we broke up but I was forget." I giggle.

"Thanks, P. This is really beautiful. You made it?"

"Yeah. I kinda bored and I need some entertainment so..." I giggle.

"Thank you, P." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him and nod. We keep looking at each other until Mike pushes his face closer to me and kisses me softly. I can't help it but kiss him back.

I know this is wrong but what am I supposed to do? I miss him. I always miss him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.3K 111
I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in love since I never find the right guy bu...
50.1K 1.4K 33
♥COMPLETED♥ rachel schuester is a senior student on mckinley high school. she has a boyfriend named puck since junior year. rachel and puck are both...
1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...
104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...