Beggar

By GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."
Chapter 22: "You're a fool."
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"

14.4K 367 86
By GiantSnails

Sayter hadn't punished me harshly when he brought me back to the bars cellar. What he had done, actually, was get back to what we were doing in my old bedroom before my Mother popped in. My punishment was cum denial, and after finishing himself, Sayter had teased me with his toys for a long while before he let me cum.

"Mm." He scooped me in his arms to bring me to my cell, I figured it was easier for him while my orgasm was dying down, I couldn't kick or fight. I didn't mind, his hold on me made it more enjoyable.

Sayter laid me on the bed, "I will be back, tonight. I'm going back to your parents to get your things, and we will be moving somewhere else."

I slung an arm over my eyes to block out the candle light from outside, "Back to our home, I assume." My eyes rolled lazily left to right under my arm, rocking into sleep.
"No," Sayter ran him hand down my leg, "I had it burnt down,"
My eyes popped up from the crease of my arm to look straight into him,
"You're not serious."

Sayter only smirked and leaned into me, he took my arm back and with a hand on the back of my head, kissed me deeply.
"You're tired and quite peaceful asleep. I hope I'll get to carry you out to the carriage when I return."

And that was that, even with my eyes wide in shock, he turned and walked out of the room.

An estate, a whole estate, burnt to the grounds. And in its size, it must of taken a day, two, three, just to completely burn down.
And the guards Mercy said worked there in secret, had they burnt down with it? Had they seen what I did to Sayter and turned a blind eye?

Another thought broke, the library. The Soul Stealer book, Mercy, the slave, how would I reach them again?

Finding that book was near to impossible in the rubble, and unless I did, I would never find a way out of Mercys hell.

Ф

I actually hadn't fallen asleep with an arm slung over my eyes.

No, I actually got as close to the lantern light as I could, and pissed right in the yellow glow illuminated on the floor, trying for a reflective surface or hell, something close to it. And I sang, trying again to summon Mercy in the makeshift yellow mirror, to look into his eyes and take back, hell, force back my soul.

I would be no mans slave and certainly wouldn't be his.

So I dug deep into my memory to find his song, to remember how to sing them in rhythm and bring him to me once more,
"mozhet byt' snova,"

I paused, and cursed. I couldn't pause, you cant fucking pause. So I repeated again and went on, "on budet odin.. eto delayet nas odinakovo povrezhdennymi"
A stutter, then, "naydi svoye imya—"

The illuminated light blackened, and the shadow executed a heavy thud on the cellar door. I shot up, if Sayter was back and he caught me trying to summon Mercy, and he had gotten the wrong idea, me and my parents were inescapably dead.

But there was a curse, too broody and drunken to possibly be Sayter.
"Mada fucka,"

My eyebrows knitted together, "Hector?"
And the figure shot up joyously, a twin pair of blue, crinkled eyes popping through the cell doors window. "Victoria! You look lovely, like an owl perched on a branch in hell, or seeing a white snake in the deserts sand!" Hector cooed.

"You're drunken, Hector, what will your wife say?"

He ignored me, and I heard a jingle, a drop and a curse, and the same sound again. Hector was fidgeting with keys by my cell, what was the old fool planning on doing? Was he planning to let me out?

He was, he really was. I saw, with two widened, tired eyes, the cast of yellow glooming light pour into the cell.
"Out you go, then." He waved a hand clumsily.

"What is the meaning of this? Is Sayter waiting for me outside?"

Hector took his fist to his mouth and coughed, "Master Sayter, oh no, oh no love," another cough, "No, I have people who want to meet you, and have the drunken curiosity of a house cat waiting to see how it goes on."

"Uh huh. And who are these people?" Men wanting to sell me? Buy me? Perhaps this was Hectors great betrayal to Sayter in order to get some coin and flee the continent. I really wouldn't want to see him— or any of his family— on the table to be cut up and peeled.
Hector coughed violently, and I thought he was done, when he ecoed the same cough again, "Damn sickness spreading, it's all in the ale they give us, I'm telling you. A-and no, these are the guards posted outside Sayters old home. They want to speak with you."

The guards? Oh, this meant they had seen and heard everything. And either Sayter knew, or he didn't.

I crossed my arms, this should be as interesting to me as it is to them. All I have to do is take ten minutes and get back downstairs before he gets back.

"Alright Hector, show me the way."

Ф

It was a group of half men, half women. Only the women had on chain mail and weapons at their sides, always alert in a place like this. The men, I suppose, could give a shit. They
had on darkly colored tunics, some with their hoods up to shade their faces.

I sat at their table as Hector nodded and posted watch for Sayter, the barmaid came and dropped a mug in front of me and skipped hurriedly away.

It was one of the tan ones to start, "On me,"
He gestured to the drink. I smirked, and pushed it towards him, "I don't think so."

He nodded, "Smart, but suit yourself." The man pulled the mug forward and took a sip.

"What is it you need to talk about?" I dragged my eyes around them all.

It was a women, large arms and long brown hair tied back, that asked, "What have you done to the Crime Lord, little demon?"

"You ask me a question and I'll ask you all a question, I'll be honest as long as you all do the same. You do not lie, or when I'm out of this I'll see you all dead."

I got a outward agreement from half, a nod from the other. "Good. As for what I've done to him you'll have to be more specific."

"How did you get him under control?"

"Ah, so you all have seen what went on in the estate, and done nothing for either of us," I laughed bitterly, none of them had reacted,
"I can not tell you how."

"You said no lies. Lies and secrets are the same." Another man, looking about the same as Hector, a bit of my father too, spoke.

We stared at each other, I only crossed my arms and spat, "Fine. You could say, I suppose... it was all psychological. I made him a slave in his own mind where he couldn't see his own escape, then he had found it,"

Three opened their mouths at once but I held up a hand, "Ah-ah. My turn kids, tell me what the outside is saying now that the Crime Lord has caught me."

Heads turned to the man that brought me the ale, their leader, I suspect. He went on, "They know you are in romantic relations, the cellar isn't exactly sound proof. The Crime Lord made it so you could hear the screams of whoever he has cut up down there. Anyway, some say you deserve to be killed the same way as his other victims, and other say he deserves it as well.. The subject in itself makes people very, very angry. You both killed people, good people. Husbands, wives, friends, public figures. You two are too much hell to deal with on such a small continent. They say you're a crooked whore with the hole between your legs wider than your own mouth, and they say he's devil possessed, come to wash out our population and punish us for our sins."

I laughed, but it was fair enough.

"What happened to your legs," a woman asked before the group and I could prepare for it. Two looked at her angrily, three had only looked surprised, another took a long, deep sip of his drink. My legs, I hadn't forgotten about them. It had been a while since Sayter broke them, I cringed at the memory of Sayter getting on his knees to snap the bone. They had healed to the point I could walk with them, it was morbidly painful and shot pain down my body and caused pounding migraines, but I refused to get on my knees and crawl to get around.

"The Crime Lord snapped the bone after he broke out of the mental cage I put him in. Now, why do you need to know about how to control the Crime Lord?"

The same man spoke, "We want to kill him."

I barked a laugh, "You'll die if you even attempt."

"You didn't."

"That's completely different."

"Why? Because you can fuck him?"

"Precisely." I swung out my arms. When nobody had said anything, I pulled back the mug from the man in the center and took a sip.

"What are your names? And what the hell were you doing in the Crime Lords estate that I couldn't see you?"

The man in the center started,
"Merek. I guarded the outdoor gates. Me and the other men weren't allowed to see you or know where you were."

"Rowan. Outdoor gates."
"Brom. Night-watchman."
"Alys. I was the messenger for his.. deeds."
"Thea. I guarded the armory and living quarters."

"Both?" I interrupted, "Hows that."

"Not hard. You hear a scream and run to that direction, you hear a clash and run to the other."

"I see."

Finally, "Angmar. I deliver all the Crime Lords bodies to their families, I used to be his personal guard before he became so feared in the continent."

"I'm guessing it wasn't your safety that was his concern?"

"No. Just the realization nobody would be so stupid to attack him. He's a daring thing, now."

"I see."

Merek only said, "And you are the lovely Victoria."

I looked around consciously, "Does everyone here know who I am?"

"Not exactly. Only a few around know what you look like, but word goes around quick, I wouldn't get cocky."

"Mm. Alright, your turn then."

"Lets stop with questions, Victoria," Mereks voice was deep and calm, his dark skin blended into the tunic he was wearing, I tried focusing on that instead of his eyes.
"We're here to make you an offer. Kill the Crime Lord for us in the next week, Victoria, and we can make you a very rich woman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 41 6
DWUMP! The flogger hits my erection. I groan, squirm, and pull on my restraints. She flicks her wrist again. DWUMP! Ouch! "Stop squirming!" she repri...
2.1M 52.5K 48
Saving Leah Series Book 1 Buy an edited and refined version on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PTD577S/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=saving+l...
12.6K 152 17
*Sophia* Victor Cantrell is the premier balletmaster on the west coast. I could never afford to take a class with him, let alone a private training...
320K 4.4K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...