My Kids • Namjoon •

By LuYongxSope

After the death of his wife, Namjoon is now left to raise 6 kids. He comes into play with alot of hard obstac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
50k already? Face Reveal
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Holiday Special * Read its funny *
Chapter 57
Jin's Birthday Surpise
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Read + Clarity
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Special
Chapter 64
Q & A
Alternative
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Q&A Answers
Tae's Birthday Special
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Jhope's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 84
Yoongi's Birthday Special
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
New Ideas
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Jungkook's Birthday
Q & A
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Advice
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Sorry
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Deleting soon so please read!
Apology
Chapter 108

Chapter 68

1.1K 75 50
By LuYongxSope

"You knew?" Ashleigh asked. She walked closer to Namjoon to where she was touching his face. "How?"

"The day at the doctors office when you left the doctor pulled me aside and told me how far along you were. Only because he thought i'd want to know since I missed it." Namjoon explained.

"B-but?" Ashleigh started. "That doesn't mean anything!" She said. "Just because he told you I was 16 weeks instead of 13 weeks?"

Namjoon let go of Ashleigh's hands causing his to drop down instantly. He backed away from Ashleigh a few inches. "I'm not dumb Ashleigh. I seen the way you and YoonJin were at the party. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to think it, but coming here to meet Susie tonight confirmed my allegations."

Ashleigh attempted to walk closer to Namjoon, but he moved away. "So what does this mean Joon?"

"It means the baby deserves a father in her life." Namjoon looked over at Susie and her baby bump. "And obviously the father won't be in her life, but I will. Even though she isn't mine physically, she can be mine mentally."

Ashleigh smiled, tears of happiness forming in her eyes. She had thought the complete opposite and was so happy about what Namjoon said. She's happy that he knows and that she doesn't need to keep this burden on her about who the father of her baby is.

Susie looked down at her baby bump and looked back up at Namjoon and Ashleigh who were looking at her. "So, when are you two going to America?"

"Soon." Namjoon answered. He wrapped his arms around Ashleigh. "We need to find a house first."

Susie nodded her head. She wasnt going to say anything else.

"But." Namjoon said. "Do you atleast want to tell the boys bye?"

Susie looked at Namjoon, searching for the right words to say but she didn't find any. All she did was shake her head no and walk away. She couldn't say anything, not after what she overheard Jin say.

It was silent for a few minutes with just Ashleigh and Namjoon standing at the park.

Ashleigh opened her mouth. "I don't understand how a mother could not want to be in her kids lives."

***

* A few weeks later *

"Is it safe for you to travel on a plane Ash?" Namjoon asked. He was sitting at the table emailing the person he bought a house off of in America.

"I talked to my doctor and he said yes." Ashleigh answered.

( a/n : im pretty sure its not safe to do so but pretend omg )

"That's good." Namjoon said. He began typing on his computer again before he hit sent. "It's done."

Ashleigh was helping Jungkook and Taehyung get dressed when she stopped and turned around. "Whats done?"

"Our house."

"So we're really doing this?" Ashleigh asked.

Namjoon nodded his head. Yes he was scared of moving and starting a new life in an unfamiliar country, especially with his kids being so young. They were just beginning to be comfortable and getting used to things around here, but now it's all going to change. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse but theyll never know until they go.

"B-but our plane leaves in a few days. My company's going to fly us privately." Namjoon said. He got up from his seat at the table and walked over to Ashleigh and his two youngest sons. "Since we're bringing lots of clothes with us."

"We don't need to bring furniture?"

"No, it's all set up for us. We're just waiting to move in."

Ashleigh nodded her head in agreement. She then focused her attention back onto the twins, putting the final touches to their outfits together. "There." She said quietly.

Jungkook and Taehyung both smiled at Ashleigh. "Thanks Ashy." Taehyung said. He hugged Ashleigh and ran down the hallway back to his room, Jungkook did the same thing.

Ashleigh smiled at them. She couldn't wait till her daughter was born.

"Are you ready for this big change?" Ashleigh asked Namjoon. "I mean, it's something we never really talked about but we need to." She tried to explain her reasoning further for asking Namjoon.

"I'm ready for this, I just want my kids to be ready too. I know it's a sudden and big change but I hope this is the best for all of us."

***

"I'm moving." Jin said softly to his girlfriend Bree. He held her hands in his, not wanting to let go. "I'll be gone for a few years, I know that."

Bree looked at Jin without moving a muscle. She couldnt believe the only boy she loved, yes loved, would be moving away from her, for so long. She didnt understand why.

"B-but why?" Bree said, tears threatening to leave her eyes but she closed them and opened them back up before they could fall.

Jin sighed, he didnt want to leave either. I mean he did but he didn't want to leave Bree behind. "Taehyung and Jungkook got into this exclusive dance academy."

Bree nodded her head. She understood and didn't want to be or sound selfish. "I-It's okay Jin." She couldnt hold it anymore, she let the tears fall.

Jin being a good boyfriend immediately wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He didn't want to leave her here. "It'll be okay Breeyanna. I'll return one day and I promise we'll be together again."

Bree buried her face into the crook of Jin's neck. She didnt want to let go, atleast not right now. "Promise?"

"I promise." Bree looked up and Jin had his pinky out. She smiled and intertwined hers with his.

"I'll hold you too it." She said while sniffling.

***

Yuri walked up to Yoongi and slammed her hand on the table. "You're leaving?" She asked.

Yoongi looked up at her and smirked. "Why? Gonna miss me?"

Yuri looked around, not wanting to give Yoongi an answer. Yoongi laughed because he knew the answer. He stood up from his seat. "It's okay Yuri. I know you like me."

He began to walk away and Yuri followed him. "I do not!" She said defensively. "Never in a million years."

Yoongi stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Then how did you know I was moving?"

Yuri gave Yoongi a disgusted look. "Don't think im a stalker or something! I just heard it around."

"Were you listening in on my conversations?"

Yuri shook her head. "You wish Kim Yoongi."

"No, you wish I'd stay."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Oh please I don't." She folded her arms.

"Then leave me alone."

"No."

"Because you like me."

"So?"

"So you do." Yoongi said with a teasing shock expression. "So you admit it?"

"Wait! Erm! No!" Yuri struggled to redeem herself, but she couldn't find the right words. Something no ones been able to do recently. "Crap."

Yoongi smirked and patted Yuri's head. "I'll remember that for when I come back." Yoongi winked at Yuri and walked away leaving her dumbfounded.

***

"We're still going to be bestfriends right?" Brooklyn asked Hobi.

Hobi nodded his head. "Of course! I will never replace you Brooky." Hobi reassured her. He just got done telling her about how he has to move to America soon.

"B-but what if you really do forget about me." Brooklyn said through her tears. She didnt want Hobi to leave her. Just like how Bree was with Jin.

"I'm sorry Brooky, but this is something that my daddy decided." Hobi tried to explain to her. "But I will come back right? And we can have so much fun when I do!"

Brooklyn looked at Hobi and smiled. She didn't like the sound of Hobi leaving but she loved the sound of when he returns.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Maybe a few years. Who knows."

Brooklyn dropped her head. "But." Hobi started and Brooklyn looked back at him. Hobi pulled out fruit snacks from his back pocket. "I have these we can share."

Brooklyn smiled and grabbed a fruit snack from Hobi's hand. "Thanks."

"No problem."

***

"Andy, I need to tell you something." Jimin said as he sat down in his seat next to Andy.

"Yeah?" Andy asked. She didnt look up from her assignment.

"I'm leaving."

Andy laughed. "To go use the bathroom? Why did you tell me that? I didn't need to know silly."

"No, I'm leaving this country. I'm moving." Jimin explained again without leaving the little detail out.

Andy looked up from her assignment. "Why?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Taehyung and Jungkook I think."

"Wow, we were just beginning to be close friends." Andy said. She started to make a pouty face. She didnt like the idea of him leaving but she couldnt stop him.

"But I will come back and then we can have even more fun than what we're having now!" Jimin said. He tried to make her laugh. He succeeded.

Andy laughed. "Okay Jiminie pabo."

"Hey!" He threw his pencil at her and she dodged it.

Andy picked up the thrown pencil and struck Jimin with it. "Ha!"

"I'll give you that one."

( a/n : I dont think im going to give jungkook or taehyung a proper goodbye with their friends because i never introduced who taehyungs friends were and jungkook wasnt fully friends with jisun. He was trying to be tho so yeah lets move on )

***

"Make sure you guys have everything you can fit into all these suitcases." Namjoon said to his six boys. They all nodded their heads.

"Is it going to be heavy daddy?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah! If it's heavy then Jin hyung can carry it!" Taehyung agreed.

Namjoon laughed. "Boys, if it's heavy then ill carry it." Jungkook and Taehyung smiled and ran to fit every clothing they had into each of their suitcases.

"Well." Namjoon said to the rest of the boys.

"Got it captain." Yoongi said before heading off to his room, his four other brothers following behind.

"This is it Joon." Ashleigh said. She went over to him and sat on his lap. "I'm excited."

"Me too." Namjoon said. He layed his head on Ashleigh's chest and placed his hand on her baby bump. "I think this will be full of new beginnings."

* FIVE YEARS LATER *

________________________________

( a/n )

CLIFFHANGER because I love those. Anyways for some insight , at the end of this chapter im not going to do chaps on what they did in america

but there will be some stuff in the chapters that references what happened in America.

theres gonna be some type of drama and i want you guys to be like "oh wait what? what happened while they was in america?"

so thats why im not doing chapters of them in america. but just know they are there 😉

strong power thank you

dont forget to read switch bts x got7 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.5K 49
Namjoon and Seokjin joined into a parenting alliance (as lovers) to raise their kids Yoongi (18), Hoseok (16), Jimin (13), Taehyung (13) and Jungkook...
47.5K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
242K 10.7K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
17.3K 839 11
Single father Namjoon, struggles to keep his idol life and his private life separate. When he meets you, everything changes.