💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67

277 11 3
By anirudhpianist

*Door bell🚪🔔

Veesha get up. She went to the entrance and welcome the guests.

Veesha : Hey..Shashi..Ram..What a surprised?😃 Ulle vange..

Shashi and Ram enter the house. She let them to take seat first.

Veesha : One moment..I'll call him..(To Ram & Shashi)

Veesha went to upstair. When she reach his  room,she stop and start to think how she gonna talk to him. She open the door. Ajay was sleeping in starfish position. She walk to him while crossing her arms.

Veesha's mindvoice : Power nap ah edukere..Une..

Her eyes went to the water jug. She shake her head like disagreed. She look up then look around the room. She saw something more nice to wake up Mr.Ajay so she smiled at it.

*Something big fall down sound.💥

Ram and Shashi were looking at each other with shocked.🙄😲 Ajay wake up with shocked from sleep. He open his eyes widely and get up quickly to see what was that. He saw Veesha who staring at her closet which lie down on the floor. She planted her hands on her hips and gazed at it like "Opps".🤔

He stared at it like shocked.😲😧 He look back at her. She turned to Ajay after stared it. She roll her eyes then went out. He frowned at her who going out. He wondering why she did that so he get up and He follow as Veesha climbing to downstair. Ajay saw Ram and Shashi at the living room.

Ajay : Ram?? With Shashi? Ive rombe roosha kaari yachchi..Iva yen vithuke vantha? (Frowned/shocked and mumbling about Shashi)

Anu give them drink. Veesha come and sit with them. She smiled to them and asked them to have the drink first. Ajay walk to the living room. Ram grab the tea cup.

Ram : What was that? The sound..

Ajay stared at Veesha then Ram.

Ajay : En shirt kille viludhureche..(sarcastic)

Ram : Ivulo periye sound?(sarcastic)

Ram shake his head left and right like regret then take a sip of tea. Shashi stif a laugh.😂

Veesha : So,have you enjoy dancing together that day? Both really look good together..

Ram : Even you and Ajay look super jodi..😏

Ajay gazed at Ram.😒 Veesha reaction changed so she just keep quiet.

Shashi : But,Veesha.. you leave without bid us that day..

Veesha : Oo..I'm really sorry..I was having alittle headache that day..

Shashi : Are you pregnent?

Veesha wide her eyes with shocked. Ajay drop his jaw.

Ajay's mindvoice : Adiye!!😵

After look at Ajay,Ram couldn't handle anymore because he can hear Ajay's mindvoice. He burst into laugh. Shashi tap on Ram's thigh.

Shashi : What so funny here? Shut up!!

Ram : No,Baby..They just married more less one or two months ago..Arrange marriage..(to Shashi)

Shashi : Ohh..Sorry..I thought Love marriage..(to Veesha)

Veesha got upset. Love? There is no love word in her marriage life.

Veesha : It's ok..

Ajay interupt their conversation and tried divert the topic.

Ajay : And what a pleasent surprised to see you two here?

Ajay stared at Ram then Shashi who make a annoyed face.

Ram : Shashi wants to see Veesha..That's why..

Ajay : Ohh..😯

Ajay acted like he really surprised. Shashi roll her eyes and ignore Ajay then look at Veesha.

Shashi : Veesha..(smiled)Actually, I would like to invited you and your Husband to our wedding anniversary party tomorrow..

Veesha : Umm..(thinking)

Veesha turned and look at Ajay for his permission. Ram and Shashi notice that. Veesha being careful on her words. She wants Ajay to be part of her decision. Ram smiled at her. She being sweet wife for Ajay.

Ajay : Why not? I would do anything for my best friend.. Sure..

She turned and look at Shashi.

Veesha : Then, I have no problem.. Shashi : I will be waiting for your face..

Veesha smiled.

Shashi : Cheri..Naa'ge kalamberom..

Veesha : No..Naa iniki samekiren..Sapthan poo'num..

Ajay's mindvoice : En oru vartai?

He fixed his eyes on her. Veesha and Shashi get up. They continue talking and walk to the kitchen. Veesha didn't even give a look to Ajay. Ajay stared at Veesha.

Ajay's mindvoice : Kandheke kudhe matenkira?

He turned and look at Ram who busy with the drink.

Veesha : Anu..

Anu : Hmm.. Veesha : I give you leave..Neega vithuke kalambege..

Anu : Cheri,Ma'am..(smiled)

Anu told Ajay and leave.

Veesha making foods for Ram and Shashi,..

The time running..

Ram look at his watch.⌚

Ram : Enada ithe? Un pondati'ke samaike teriyuma,teriyatha? Ivulo neram agethe..

Ajay gazed at Ram.😒 He get up and sighed. Veesha finish her cooking.

Veesha : You like dessert,Shashi?

Shashi : Hmm..(Yes)

Veesha : With Cherries ?😃

She grab some cherries from fridge and shoe to Shashi.

Shashi : Wow! Cherry! 🍒😍

Shashi grab one and eat it. Veesha smiled. She was making cherry dessert and Shashi was help her too.

Shashi : It's my favourite fruit..I take one more..

After she chew it..

Shashi : You like cherry too?

Veesha : It's not my favourite but I eat it..

Shashi : Why?

Veesha turned and check on Ajay. He walked with Ram to dining area and sit. She turned back to Shashi.

Veesha : Because it's my nickname!(whisper)

Shashi : Cherry'ya?🤨That's weird! Yaare unake anthe per're vechathe?🤔 Because you always cheerful?(stif a laugh) But you looked so quiet..

Veesha chuckled then grinned.😁

Veesha : I got the name because of my cheeks..Cherry!💁🏻‍♀️

Veesha said it with proud.😏 Shashi started to laugh then pinch Veesha's cheek. Veesha being childish. Shashi let go Veesha from pulling her cheek.

Shashi : Sollu..

Veesha smiled.

*Flashback

CHILDHOOD

At Childcare..In Evening.

Some kids inside the childcare centre doing some indoor activies. Here some other kids doing some outdoors activities. Veesha was just 6 years old. At playground , Veesha was on the swing set. She was swinging happily on it.

She saw a boy (same age as her) sitting quietly at outside. He was in cross sitting position and draw on the sand with his index finger sadly. He look so upset. Veesha get down from the swing set then walk to him. She hold his shoulder.

Veesha : Hey..You want to play?

He shake his head "No". Tears from his eyes. He wipe it away. He get up and run inside childcare house then get on his bed. He started crying silently. Veesha stalk him from out of the room. When she saw him crying,she went inside and walked to him. She climb on his bed and sit infront of him. She pat his shoulder.

Veesha : Hey..(whisper)

He looked at her.

Veesha : Are you alright? Why are you crying? Anybody scolded you?

He : No..

He answered her with low tone.

Veesha : Apo yen aluvere?

He : Today is my birthday..(sad)

Veesha : Ohh..Happy birthday..(smile cutely)

She grab his hand and shake hand to wish him.

He : Thanks..

He said it with unhappy face.

Veesha : You shouldn't cried on your birthday..Why are you crying? Be happy..(smiled)

He make his face like going to cry again and pouted.

He : I can't..My mom never wish me today..She always hug and kiss me to wish me..

Veesha : Maybe she forgot..

She nodded.

He : No..She didn't..

Veesha pressing her lips.

Veesha : Then,Where's your mom now? I go and tell her..

He : She's gone..

He started to cry. She don't know what to say than pouting her lips and feel for him.

He : I miss her so much..I couldn't even play..I'm sad..

He rubbing his eyes while crying.

Veesha : Stop crying..

She shook shoulder. He pouted and look down. She look around. She get up then move beside him and sit beside him. She stared at him who quietly wiping his tears then was down. Veesha smiled then kiss on his cheek to cheer up him.😚 He looked at her with surprised and blushed.😲 He hold his cheek which she kissed and his cheeks turns red.

Veesha : Happy Birthday..😄

She smiled at him and blushing too. A smile blossom on his lips. He smile widely at her.

Veesha : Come with me..

She grab his palm and jump off from bed. She drag him to playground. They play slide together then swing set. Veesha with the boy holding hands and jumping on trampoline. They were playing happily and laughing together.

He really enjoy  spending time with her. When they get tired,they walk and sit on the ground. He looked at her with smiling. He couldn't help himself from staring at her. She smiled at him.

He : What's your name?

Veesha : En per're Veesha..Un per ena?

He : Ajay..(grinned)😁

Veesha : Ohh..Hi,Ajay..😄

Ajay : You look preety..😀

She chuckled cutely.😂😊

Ajay : Nee en Amma maari iruke..🙂

Veesha : Apdiya?🤔

Ajay : Hmmm..En Amma'vum..Une maari rombe azhaga irupagge..🤗

Veesha smiled more for his compliment.

Ajay : Hmmm..En Amma'vum..Une maari rombe azhaga irupagge..🤗

Veesha smiled more for compliment. Ajay put his hand into his pocket then grab something. He show her locket watch.

Veesha : Ena ithe?

He bite his lip and click something. It's automatically open wide. Veesha drop her jaw with surprisely.😲 She look at the watch locket for the first time so it was new for her to see it. It's show the time and photo of his mother and him.

Ajay : Ithe'than en Amma..

He point the photo to her. She grab it and look at the photo.

Veesha : Your mother looked very preety..

Ajay : Un maariye..

She smiled to him. He closed it and turned. He look at his pocket and put it back inside. He turned to her. She make a hold breathe face to him which is funny.🤢😷 He poke her cheek so she stop doing that. They were laugh together but He staring at her more and smiling like he admiring her.😍

Ajay : After this,I'm going call you "Cherry"..😃

Veesha frowned at him.

Veesha : Why?😒

Ajay : Because..You have cherry cheeks..🤗(smile cute)

He cutely point out her cheeks. She put her palms on her cheeks to hide it from him.🙈 He grip one of her wrist and pull it from cover her cheek. He planted a kiss on her cheek.😚 She wide her eyes with surprised. He let go her hand then get up and run to inside while laughing.😂 She get up and run after him. They enter inside together.

Veesha : Naa Cherry'na..Nee Tinku!

Ajay grinned ear to ear.😁 They back to the hall and sit on the cushion. Veesha grab her story book and started to read it. He keep on staring at her and poke Veesha's cheek for her attention. She pouted and said Ouh.🙄🙁 He chuckled cutely.😄 As Veesha read the story to Ajay,Ajay fall asleep on her shoulder.😴💤

*After while..

*Ajay..(Ajay's father voice)

Veesha look at A's F who smiled at her as well. So she shook Ajay to wake up him.

Veesha : Tinku!(whisper)

Ajay wake up from his sleep and open his eyes. He saw his father who fetch him.

Ajay : Appa..😲

He get down then run to his father. He hug his father leg tightly like he miss him so much. Veesha who reading story book quietly stared at them. His father carry him and walk out. Ajay say nothing to Veesha not even a look.

When they went out,Veesha get down from bed and run to the door. She take a peep of Ajay. He was sitting on his father's hip and lean on his father's shoulder.

Veesha still staring at them and pouted because he leave without anything.😒 Suddenly,Ajay tilt up his head then look at the back. He saw Veesha staring at him. He started to smiled😊 then grinned😁and waved his hand at her with happy. He bid her.👋🏻 Veesha wide her eyes excitily😃 and waved at him back.👋🏻 Ajay's smile faded away while waved his hand to her. He going to miss her. *End of flashback.

Shashi : So,did you meet him after that?

Veesha : Apdine ille..

Shashi : Ohh..🙁

Veesha : but married to him..😒

She said it with expressionless.😐

Shashi : What?!

Veesha : Uh Huh..!(nodded)

Shashi : Ajay is the boy?!😲

Veesha put her palm on Shashi's mouth.

Veesha : Shuuuuuu!! He shouldn't know-.

Veesha turned and look at dining area then look back at Shashi. Veesha face's reaction change to shocked. She turned again and Ajay standing in he kitchen. He stared at Veesha blur with shock too. Silence fill the place for awhile.

Veesha's mindvoice : No way! God!! Please kill me now!! I'm not gonna face this situation..

She make her face like going to cry. He frowned at her and scan her up to down. He wonder is she the one who really that girl.🤨 He couldn't believe himself.

Ram : Dei,Ajay..Sapadhe ready ah paake sonna?! Neeyum cook pandreyada?

Ram shouted from the dining area without knowing the timing.

Ajay : Varen..

Ajay answer Ram while staring at Veesha and never take off his eyes from her. Shashi who awkwardly too standing there as third wheel. She clear throat. Ajay turned and looked at Shashi then stared back to Veesha.

He walk backward while staring at Veesha then turned leave the kitchen without utter a word. After they finish the meal, they been served with the dessert.

Shashi : Dessert time!

Ram : Wow! It's looks really good!

All of them got cherry on the dessert but Ajay got dessert but without cherry. He notice that. He get up and take his plate with him and went to kitchen.

He walked to Veesha who sequeezing lemons to make juice. Why he didn't got cherry on the dessert. Is it some kind of revenge or just a mistake? He standing behind her and open his mouth to ask.

Veesha : Cherry'ya..Cherry! Manakathi!! Some people don't deserved their cherries and he don't deserved me too..😠(mumbling while do work)

After he heard what she mumbled, he closed his mouth.😐😶He raised his eyebrow one side and nodded. He never know his wife would praised him this much to herself. So,he lean on wall and finish piece of dessert while listen to her mumbling.

Veesha : Naa samaicha'than ivaneke pudikathele..Apo ethuke ipo naa samaichathe kotikenam!😠

She gritted her teeth.😠 He stop and stared at her.😐

Ajay's mindvoice : Adipavi!😲 Paake off panne tv maari iruka..Ullu kulle ipdi thittura..😧

Veesha : Ivene apdiye..

She sequeezing the half lemon like sequeezing Ajay. He frowned at her.

Ajay's mindvoice : Kolaveri'le iruka polle..😧

He randomly turned. He saw another plate of dessert piece. Look like she cut a piece of cherry dessert for herself to enjoy it with the Shashi. But Ajay got another plan, he placed his plate gently then grab her plate. He walked to the table and enjoy the dessert.

Veesha who finish her making juice ,just turned and notice dessert on her plate was missing. She look up then looked around. She saw Ajay just take a sit at dining area. She come know he came there. She look away then take a breathe and hit her palm on her forehead with regret.🤦🏻‍♀️ When Shashi and Ram leaving,..

Shashi : Look like someone got his cherry back..(whisper)

Shashi teased Veesha.

Veesha : Summah irru ma..😐

The next second, Ram and Shashi car went out. Veesha slowly walk backward while looking at Ajay who staring at their car. She went inside. She turned and check if Ajay coming. She rushed to upstair and run to her room.

She locked the room then she went to washroom and locked the door too. She turn on the tape the water fill into a pail. She sit in tube. She have no choice than hiding from him. When Ajay turned,Veesha was missing. He frowned and enter the house.

Ajay : Veesha..

The house was quiet. He take round to kitchen then went to upstair to her room. As usual,when people are not around she always shift to the other room to give more space for Ajay because that's what he wanted.

When Ajay reach her room. There is a paper paste on the door and was written that "IN SHOWER,DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR AND DO NOT DISTURB" in blue ink marker.

Ajay raised his eyebrow one side after read it. He keep on staring at the paper for few seconds then realise one time he open the door and see her in towel so it's caution for Ajay. He want to tear the paper into pieces but he grab a red ink marker and write "OK" in big letter on the paper. The "OK" fill up the whole paper. Then,he went to the living room.

After awhile,The telephone ring. Ajay answer the call.

Ajay : Hello..

A's F : Hello..Ajay..Naa Appa pesere da!

Ajay : Haan..Pa..Sollugge..Epdi irukigge? How's your hand?

A's F : Nethu'thanda en'ne paateh..😒

He sighed.😑

A's F : Naa nallathan iruken..

Ajay : Cheri..😒

A's F : I and your mother will stay here for 2 more days here..😌

Ajay : Appa!!😧 I let you to stay there only for 1 and half day..

A's F : Nee enada enake time kudhukere..Nee enake Appa'va..Ille..Naa unake Appa'va..😠

Ajay roll his eyes.🙄

Ajay : Appa..Naa apdi-

The telephone grab by his mother.

Shoba : Hello..Ajay..Sapthiya? Anga onum prachanai illaye?😥

Ajay : Inga iru prachanai'yum ille..Why Appa being so stubborn? He said stay 2more days..Athe vidha ille hotel'la?😠I really care about him but he doing and questioning silly things to me..

Shoba : I will take care of him..Even it's one more week..Don't worry..If anything I will call you..but please take care of yourself pa..🙂

Ajay : Okay ma..Don't worry..😒

A's F : Hello..😄

Ajay : Pa..😒

A's  F : Give the telephone to Veesha..😏

Ajay : One minute..

Ajay open his mouth to call Veesha who is at upstair then stop. He went upstair and the door was remain open then saw Veesha was in Archana's room. He walked to the room and Veesha was pasting another paper on the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
507K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
166K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...