💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63

258 10 4
By anirudhpianist

Renuka : Ram..Your bussiness partner rejected my plan..

Ajay : I know..Ram is my bussiness partner..He have the same rights as me to take decisions..I can't do anything about it..

Renuka : But Ajay..I explain my half of project..You got sign it..Please do something..If not I got loss..

She hold his hand. Ajay quickly pull his hand away.

Ajay : Those Documents with me..You can't do anything.I'll pay you the amount of your loss..That's all I can do..

The telephone ring at right time.

Ajay's mindvoice : Thank God!

He answered it.

Ajay : Hello..

Ram : Dei..Naa'than da Ram..I saw Renuka making so much of scenes there..That's why I called you..To save you,Man..

Ajay : Uff..Thanks alot..

Ram : Rombe pandrala?

Ajay : Yeah..

He turned abit so he could avoid facing Renuka.

Ram : Man..How you gonna survive now?

Ajay : I have no idea..

Ram : Now act like you talking with your wife..You going out with her tonight..Talk more romantic..

Ajay : What? I can't..

Ram : Man..Just an acting..

Ajay : Okay..Fine..Well..Ummm..

He lower his eyes.

Ajay : Thank you so much ma..

Ram : Adiche! More romantic man..Repeat after me..

Ajay : Haan..

Ram : I'll be home alittle early for you..

Ajay : I'll..I'll be home alittle early for you..

Ram : Wow..Thanks alot,Veesha..

Ajay : Wow..Thanks alot,Veesha..

Ram : I'll give you once I'm home tonight..

Ajay frowned.

Ajay : Not that one..

Ram : Well..How about this? We will going for dinner tonight..

Ajay : Bye,Veesha..

Ram :Fine.. Bye,Sweetheart.. Ummmaahh!!

Ajay hung up the phone then look at Renuka who admiring Ajay. He tap the table to make her consious. She look at him properly.

Ajay : Nee onum poolaya?

Renuka : Ajay..Please..

He convince her somehow then make her to leave. Ajay came inside Ram's office room. He take a seat.

Ram : What happen? What did she said about me?

Ajay : To accept her deal..I give some excuses..

Ram : Great,man!

Ajay : Ram..Naa un keteh inum sollenum da..

Ram : Sollu..

*Telephone ring

Ajay touch on his face with his palm.🤦🏻‍♂️ Ram answered it.

Ram : Ajay..It's for you..

Ajay : Nimathiye illeda..(whispered)

He said "Hello" to the call then wide his eyes with shocked.

Ajay : What?! I'm coming now!! Don't worry!

*Veesha point fo view

*Morning

In hospital,..

Jane(Doctor) : So,Today is your first day..

Veesha : Yes.. Jane : Ohh..This is your first job..

Veesha : No..Before this,I worked at (mention a hospital name)

Jane : Why you resign in previous hospital?

Veesha : It's just because I want a new environment and this hospital is very near to my house..

Veesha hide the truth.

The real reason is because of Ajay. His behaver in ROM party make people around her at work gossiping and she got injury but she decided to go to work again when her mother in law said that she's bad luck girl so she wanted to go to work rather than stay at home and listen to her mother in law's words then The next morning,she went to a interview in the morning. Ajay notice her getting ready but he didn't asked her anything and at same night Ajay and Veesha went to party. So,this is how she got the job. But she never explained this to Jane who is her new collaegue. She never tell Ajay about it because they fought. Jane show Veesha's office to her and have small conversation about work.

*Time passed by..

Nurse : Doctor Veesha!

Veesha rush into the a ward. She saw her father in law there on bed while holding his chest. She can't believe her eyes. The first medical in this new hospital is her own father in law. Her mother in law is crying.

Veesha quickly start her treatment. She handle the medical case smoothly. After treatment,Veesha come out then let Shoba inside. In the same time, Ajay rush to the ward. He saw his mother who just come out from the ward.

Ajay's mother : Today you cancel your fast because..

Veesha : It's okay,Attai..I'm really fine..

Ajay interupt their conversation.

Ajay : Ma! Appa'ke ena achi?(worried)

As Veesha come out after his mother,he frowned at her like going to eat her but he look at his mother and asked.

Ajay : What the doctor said?! Where is the doctor?!

Veesha : Nothing to worried..Uncle is fine-

Ajay : I didn't asked you!! So,just shut up!!(to Veesha)

He yelled at her. Ajay's mother tried to stop Ajay but he wasn't listening to her.

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Iruda..

Ajay don't bother and went inside the ward. His mother look at Veesha then follow Ajay to tell the truth. He saw his father who lying on the bed so he walked to him. He was broken inside to see his father in this condition again.

He was feeling down. His father still unconsious. He touch his father's hand. He let go his hand. One of the nurse was there but arranging the medical tools.

Ajay : Excuse me,Nurse! Where is the doctor?(to Nurse)

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Veesha-

Ajay : Let her be!!

Nurse : The doctor was outside..

Ajay : I didn't see anyone there..Where the hell is your doctor?! What's your doctor name?

He grab the file and look at it to check the name of the doctor.

Ajay : Veesha'va?(questioning himself)

He was confused then bring the file down. He look puzzled.

Nurse : Sir..Patient is here..Stay calm..Doctor just go out..Let me check for you..

Nurse went out.

Ajay's mother : Irune sonnele..Veesha is the one who give treatment to your father..She said nothing to worry..Your father got chest pain when he climb up the stair and fall from the stair..He lose alot of blood..Veesha donate her blood to save your father da..Why you yelled at her?

He see his mother with full of guiltness.

Ajay : I don't know..

He frowned and felt doubtful.

Ajay : Isn't she working in the other hospital?(guitly)

He turned and look at his father then look at the door. He went out to look for Veesha. He look left and right. Veesha was not there.

Veesha point of view.

Veesha just walk away from there after Ajay yelled. She couldn't take it,he shouted at her again. He keep on hurting and insulting her. She went to washroom and stared at her image in the mirror. She was angry when he always see her in wrong view everytime and now he treat her like a sh*t for save his father.

Guess she is the who get insult by her husband for saving his own father. This is how he show respect to her as doctor and blood donor. When she saw the plaster on her hand,she just tear it off and throw it angrily. She was breathing very fast at last she burst out crying like a child.

*The time passed by.. At evening,..

Ajay reach home abit late because he bought some things for his father. Once he step into his house and he see His father walk slowly to the living room. Veesha and Shoba(A's M) help Ramachandran(A's F) and make him to sit at living room.

Veesha : Mama..Careful..

Ajay's father : I'm fine,my daughter..

Veesha : Hm..Hmm..(nodded)

She make him to sit on the sofa by holding his hand. Ajay stop there and watch them. Veesha turned on the television and she notice Ajay. She look away and give the remote control to her mother in law then went to upstair.

Ajay's father : Vaage,Sir..

Ajay walk inside. He give things that he bought to his mother. His mother walk away.

Ajay : How you feeling now?

A's F : Super..😏

Ajay : Ahaan..😒

He look around then knee down and come closer to his father.

Ajay : If you feel any pain..Tell me,Pa..Don't hide from me..

A's F : En pathuke en pondati iruka..Maga marri oru marumagal..Nee bussiness poo'ye paare ana un pondati maratherathe.. Poda😏

Ajay hit palm on his own forehead.🤦🏻‍♂️ After dinner time,..

A's F : Shoba..Nalliki nambe Maniam vithuke poo'rum..

Shoba : Enage..Epdi..

A's F : Ena enagge? Nambe poorum.

Shoba : Ajay nee soldra..

Ajay : Pa..You just come from hospital..

A's F : Naa nalla'than iruken..

Veesha : Mama..You shouldn't strain yourself..

A's F : Cheri,ma..Oru one and half day'leye vantherevum..

Veesha : Naa sonna kekkava porige..Here take these tablets..

She give him tablets and a glass of water to her father in law.

A's F : Thanks ma..Nee poo'ye rest edu..

Veesha : Hmm..(agreed)

Ajay stared at them like "What?".🤨 At night.⛼🌃 Veesha went to bedroom so She turn on the light and closed the door. No one in the room except for herself. She walk to the dressing table and untie her hair then found unfamiliar thing there. A bottle of milk🍶 with stick paper on it. It's written "Sorry". Ajay apologize to Veesha in health way.

A health sorry from him to make her strong because she might lose her energy. The milk to develop her body energy. She stared at it then grab it. She look at the sorry paper with expressionless then hit palm on her forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️

Ajay who in his office room. He waited until everyone slept including Veesha. He finish his work then get to his room. He slowly hold the knob and turned it. Even it's his room but he behave like he enter other room. He look at Veesha who on bed and sleeping. He exhale with relief then gently close the door. He stared at her who is sleeping.

Next day..

Veesha's alarm make sound.🕰 Veesha woke up in the morning. She turned and look at Ajay side. Ajay roll other side in sleep after he heard her alarm sound. She get up to take shower. When she came out from washroom,she found Ajay was missing on his bed. She don't bother and get ready after that she do some touch up. She randomly turned and found a envelope on her bed. She stared at it.

Veesha : Ithele ena irukene teriliye..(mumbling)

She open the envelope. It was card with white and red colour. It's mention "Sorry" infront page. She open it. It's already some words there in the second page by pen. Absolutely,it is Ajay's handwriting.✒🖋 Veesha,

I AM SO SORRY.

FOR WHATEVER I SAID..

FOR WHATEVER I DID..

AND I MEAN..

I AM SO SORRY FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME..

On the other page with printed/type words.

WHAT I DID WAS FOOLISH & IMPULSIVE..

IF I COULD TAKE IT BACK ALL..

I'D DO SO THIS INSTANT.

I TRULY DIDN'T MEAN..

PLEASE FORGIVE ME..

Ajay.

Veesha closed card after she read it. She look blur. She could hear his voice when she read his written words.

Veesha's mindvoice : Ivaneke ithe velai'ya poche..😒

She hear some gate sound. She went to the balcony glass door to take a look. She place her palm on the glass door to see who was that. It was security who open the gate for Ajay to jog. She see Ajay who walk🚶🏻‍♂️ out then start to jogging.🏃🏻‍♂️ She started to smiled but the smiled faded away. This is not going to permanent.

She going leave soon as he wish for. So,she shouldn't get happy if he asked for sorry or what. Because this is not the first he ask sorry then do hurt her again. Ajay back to home after jogged,he went to upstair to take shower. He hear his parents voice from their room so he went there but he saw Veesha changed Ajay's father bandaged.

A's M : I told him to not too..

Veesha : Paravale,Attai..Vidhugge..

A's M crossed her arms and stared at her husband who is stubborn.

Veesha : Mama..After this, don't do again..Water shouldn't touch Your wound..Apdi oru vela wet agechena..En'keteh solluge..Naa Maniam uncle vithuke vanthe bandage poduren..Cheriya?

Veesha talked polite and sweetly.

A's F : Paravale ma..Apdi oru vela anthe maari nadathechena..Naa vere hospital pooyekiren..

Veesha : Naanu unga ponnu'thane..Neega vere hospital poo'nege..Naa ungakudhe pesamaten..

A's F : Cheri ma..

Veesha laughed.

Veesha : Chummah sonne,Mama..

Ajay enter the room to asked what happen.

Ajay : Ena achi?

Veesha didn't even turned to Ajay side when she heard his voice because she don't wanted too.

A's M : He make the bandage wet so Veesha doing another new bandages..I told him that I'll help him to take shower but he refused..Now the hand bandages get wet..

Ajay : Yen Pa? Ipdi pandrege? Sonna kelluge pa..Wound'le thanni pade kudhathe..Now you going to Uncle Maniam house..

A's F : People only cares when I got injury..

Ajay : What do you mean by this? Do you think I'm not care about you?

Veesha quietly finish tie bandages on her father in law hand.

A's F : Pothu va sonne..Ille,Veesha?

Ajay's father drag Veesha into their conversation.

Veesha : Ena,Mama? Sorry..I was focusing on this..

A's F : I said people care when you are injury or some serious condition.. She think. Yes. It is true people only care about you when you are injury or not feeling well. Ajay care only when Veesha got injury.

Veesha : Ama..Unmai'than..

She went out from the room when Ajay is around. He stared at her until she go out then he looked at his mother. She know the problem between the couples is not settle yet. Ajay and Veesha bid Ramachandran and Shoba.

Ajay's mindvoice :  Thaniya vithu poraggele..Sorry ketehtheke ena panne poralo..Ena nadake pothu..God..🙄

After they leave,Ajay quietly went to his room to take shower.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay climbing to downstair. His feets were stepping the stairs in quick way.

Anu : Good morning,Boss..

He step the floor while buttoning his wrist shirt button. He was in suits. He was ready to get to work today.

Ajay : Good morni-

He stop his words when he saw Veesha at living room. He was surprised to see Veesha still at home and little awkward because she didn't talked to him after the incident.

The television was on. She turned when she heard his voice. She turned and look at the television. She act like she don't bother him. She let go a breathe. He turned around to go to dining area to have a breakfast.

Veesha : Ajay!

He turned around. Veesha was standing. He walk to her. She step forward too. She take a look at Anu. Anu was at kitchen. Veesha look at Ajay.

Veesha : Are you on rush? Just 10 seconds..

Ajay look at Veesha.

Ajay : No..I'm not on rush..Tell me what is it?

Veesha : I saw your sorry card..

Ajay waited for her to say something.

Veesha : Your apologize accepted..

Ajay : Thanks..

Veesha : And I will sign the divorce paper..Let's go for divorce..

He look at her expressionless.

Veesha : Tell me when we can see the lawyer..I'll get prepare for it..Avulothan..10 seconds ache..Sorry for bothering you too much and to waste your time..

That is what he want heard divorce but when she agreed for it. He should jump into happiness right now but his reaction was blank. He don't know how to react. He stare at her without saying anything. The more she stare at him back,he lose and lower his eyes. He look at the tiles and nodded once but very slow. She walk to upstair.

Anu : Boss..The breakfast is ready..

Ajay : No..I'm not hungry,Anu..

Veesha stop at the middle stair and turned then look at Ajay because she heard him. He put on his shoes and grab his bag. He walk out from the house.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ram and Ajay just finish their clients at a five star hotel. Ajay try to solve Rubik cube with fully attention to the cube.🤔 Ram gazed😒 at Ajay who not being serious on his bussiness deal. Ram tap Ajay's hands and the Rubik cube fall somewhere on the floor.

Ajay : Yenda?

Ram : Enada pannikethu iruke? Clients poo'ye 10 nimisham ache..Nee ena'ne anthe cube odhe?

Ajay : Idiot..Ithe ella neeye paake mathiya? Inthe silly meeting'ke yen en'e kupeteh..Just waste of my time..

Ram glared at Ajay.

Ram : Huh Ah..We just partners..But inthe company ex-ceo son is you..Enode boss neethane..

Ajay pull his sleeve shirt and coat then look at his  hand skin hair.

Ram : Enada?🤔

Ajay : Just checking if I got goosebumps after you said I'm boss🤔

Ram punch Ajay's arm friendly.

Ajay : Where is my cube?

He bend abit to searching for cube.

Ram : Ajay..You are wasting my time..

Ajay : Yen vithuke poo'ye ena panne pore?

Ram : Party'ke arrangements iruke..

Ajay stop and sit properly. He stared at Ram.

Ajay : Party ah?

Ram : Ama..Nee pondati ode vanthere..Shashi kupetha..

Ajay : What a informal invitation? Kevalama iruke..Naa varele..En pondati'yum vare matha..

Ram : HUH AH? En pondati un pondati kupetha, vanthethan agenam..

Ajay : Your wife don't like me..Marathethiya?

Ram : Vidhu machi..

Ajay : Haan..Haan..

Ajay looked away. One guy as Ajay's age walk to them and take a seat. Name:Deepak. He's Ajay's friend too. He's a lawyer.

Ajay : Why you are so, damn late?

Ajay yelled to Deepak. Ram frowned at them and wondered why Ajay yelled at Deepak.

Ram : Nee ena inga pandre?

Deepak : Because Mr.Ajay have been trying to file a divorce..

Ram : WHAT?!

Ram with shocked , yelled at Ajay.

Ajay : Ram..Cool..It's not as what you think..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

It was early evening. Ajay returned home early. Veesha was not at home. He changed something casual and lie on bed. He fixed his eyes on the ceiling. He keep his face like whole life shutter down. Veesha come back from work.

Anu : Hi,Ma'am..

Veesha : Hi,Anu..

Veesha take shower and did her prayer. She turn on the television.

*Door bell🚪🔔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 191 27
What if the ARRANGED Marriage,as it was thought to be, isn't actually arranged. Then, would you call it an Arranged marriage or a Love marriage? Or...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...