Love Ain't Loyal

By NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 17: Birthday Trip
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 20: NYC
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 30: Bloody War
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 32: 13th
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 29: Do You, Boo

4.2K 148 90
By NovelsByRo

Friday
2nd August 2019

11:27 a.m

Kain Matthews POV

I've been up and about everyday since Mahogany was taken away from me. Man, I miss her so much. Her mom is worried and is depending on me to find her which I will. I've been trying to trace the gang that was working for Pierre García or his sons or whoever.

I was currently at home, in my living room. Finishing my tenth can of beer. I've been trying to call up many of my dads old friends to ask if they know anything. But it's the same story. A new piece of information that I've got is that they actually did move down to Atlanta but the only thing that's making it hard to is that they changed their name. I don't know who has beef with me except for the unknown number that's always sending me nudes. But, that's a woman, I know for sure. That's another mystery that I've gotta find out.

"Yo, open up, Kain." Kabre, my older brother yelled.

I sighed and got up from my couch, walking over to the front door, "What?" I asked.

"Ew, yo' ass stinks." Kennedy covered her nose.

"We heard about what had happened, bro. I'm sorry." Kabre gave me a hug.

"Mhm..." I slowly nodded my head.

"But Ken is right, you need to take a shower.".

"When was the last time you left the house?" Kennedy sat down on the couch.

"I don't know. It's been 3 days." I shrugged not caring.

"This is disgusting, Kain. You seriously got these cans everywhere." Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"If you don't like it, then get out, bruh..." I gave her a look which shut her right up.

"Don't be talking to her like that...It isn't her fault, alright?" Kabre sucked his teeth, "Now, I most likely think that the person who's done this is the person that shot up your club a thousand times." He said.

"Don't you think I know that?" I gave him a look.

"So, do something about it. What about that lil' nigga that got beaten by Rashad and his boys?".

"Who? Lionel? He's dead, I shot him." I said without a care in the world.

"Lionel? You shot him? Damn, he sounds like he was cute as hell." Kennedy muttered.

"You know where he used to hang?".

I shrugged and sighed, "This won't help me." I shook my head.

"Where, nigga?" Kabre sucked his teeth.

"He told me he used to chill near Ja—Oh shit!" I widened my eyes and quickly ran up the stairs.

Omniscient

"Yo, why we hear? Is this gonna help us find Maggie?" Omar questioned.

"Yeah.." Kain nodded his head.

"Come on." He said before getting out of his car.

They all got out of the truck and walked up to an abandoned house. Kain remembers this because of Lionel. Lionel told Kain everything he could the day he died but without ratting out his team. Kain still remembers it till this day. He knocked on the door but it slowly opened itself. The house stank of weed heavily and Kain shook his head. They slowly walked into the house but nobody was there.

"Yo!" He called out but there was no answer.

He looked back at his guys and shrugged, "Raid the house.." He ordered.

In the kitchen, a girl about Jasmine's age was listening to her music with her headphones in. She was told to look after Mahogany whilst the others go ahead and grab something to eat. She was the girlfriend of Lionel. Well, not anymore, after he died, she went ahead and fucked another boy but she did love him dearly, maybe?

"Yo..." She faintly heard through her headphones.

She slowly took them out, "Jasmine, is that you?" She yelled but got no response.

Monty walked into the kitchen and found the girl who was making herself a sandwich, "Oh my—"

"Lisa?!" Monty narrowed his eyes.

"Monty! What're you doing here?".

He sucked his teeth, "I was looking for Jasmine.".

"She isn't here...".

"I thought that she was back but it's only you." She folded her arms.

"What do you want? Don't tell me you're fucking her too." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah, hell nah. I just wanted to know if she seen Maggie around.".

"M-Mahogany..." She stuttered.

"What? You know something?" He licked his lips.

"N-No...".

She quickly turned around and grabbed the knife that she was using but it was too late, he shot her in the leg, "FUCK!" She screamed.

"Where the fuck is Mahogany?!" Monty barked.

"I-I don't know! She was here but they took her somewhere!" She yelled in pain.

"I knew you was always the one to snitch." Kain laughed and walked off.

He stopped and walked back to her, "Let me ask you one more question?".

She heaved up and down, "Was you fucking other niggas while we were fucking?".

"Uh....Y-Yeah...." She admitted.

"How many niggas?" He clenched his jaw.

"Jeron and Adrien..." She cried.

He wasted no time and shot her instantly, "Hoe...!" Her body jerked forwards.

"She was only a quick fuck anyway whenever I was in my feelings..." He chuckled to himself.

"What was that?" Titan came running into the kitchen with the others.

"I found some girl that I used to fuck with. But she said they took Maggie somewhere.".

"Fuck...!" Kain cursed and shook his head.

-

Kain pulled up to his house and parked in the driveway. He got out of his truck and locked the doors with his key before sliding it into his pocket. He was too late. She was already taken away and now, he knows who it was that took Maggie too. Jasmine. He figured that she's probably just jealous but there's more to it. He walked up the stairs of his porch and opened his front door. Walking into his house, he slumped on to his couch and closed his eyes. He kicked off his shoes and removed his shirt, leaving him in just his shorts.

"Where are you Maggie? And who's doing this to you?" He sighed.

The door bell rang and he got up. He made his way over to the front and opened the door wondering who it could be at this very time. There stood Marquis on his porch and a bloody Mahogany in his arms.

"I found her on my way back home.." He said.

"Maggie!" Kain exclaimed.

"K-Kain." She looked at him.

"Shit..." He quickly took her from Marquis arms.

He brought her into the living room and Marquis followed behind after closing the front door. Kain gently laid Maggie on his white couch, not caring that she was getting it dirty. He studied her face and watched as the tears fell from her eyes. He could tell that she was broken. He gently gave her a long and deep kiss. Marquis felt uncomfortable as he looked away.

"I thought I was gonna die..." She whimpered.

"I could never let that happen to you, Maggie." He pulled her into a hug.

"I thought I was gonna lose you, though. I thought it was gonna be easy finding you but I didn't know that Jasmine was a part of this." Kain kissed her cheek.

"Yo, did you find her alone?" Kain asked Marquis.

"Yeah, I did. She was crawling, trying to get home." Marquis nodded her head.

"I swear, imma go and kill Jasmine right now." Kain picked up his gun.

"N-no! Don't, Kain." She begged.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'll explain later.." She said.

"Well, I gotta get going. I hope everything gets better." Marquis smiled.

"Thank you so much, Marquis." Maggie smiled.

"Thank you, bro." Kain and Marquis slapped hands.

"It's cool. I knew how bad you wanted to find her. I'm just glad I brought her home to you." He smiled before leaving.

"Let's get you cleaned up.".

After Kain helped Maggie clean herself up, he carried her on to his bed and she laid there with her eyes closed. She just couldn't forget everything that had happened. She wanted to run away from here.

"I missed you so much...How's the baby?" He placed his hands on her bump.

She sighed and tried sitting up, "The baby is fine, K." She watched him rub her bump.

"Man, you gon' stay with me, a'ight?" He said.

"The thing is—"

"I looked at the surveillance cameras and found out that the men that took you are the same niggas that shot up the club the first time." Kain said, "But, you're gonna stay with me, you'll be safe.".

"The thing is, I wanna stay with my mom, Kain. And, I'm gonna move and get a dorm for college." She sighed.

"What're you talking about?" He furrowed his brows.

"Kain, do you seriously think that it's really safe for your girlfriend to stay here after what's just happened? I've got a baby to look after too." She explained, "Getting a dorm is much more better." She added.

"I'll stay over tonight but I'm heading back to my mom's." Maggie said.

"Maggie, I'm sorry.".

"Kain, it's not your fault. It's okay, it's not like we're not breaking up or anything. I just need some time away from everything..." She said honestly.

One month later...

3:45 p.m

"Is that all?" He questioned her as he smiled.

"Yeah, that's all." Mahogany grinned, "You really didn't have to do all of that. I could've carried it myself." She pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Not gonna lie, you looked like you were struggling." He chuckled.

"Whatever.." She giggled and shook her head.

The two stopped and stared at each other for a while before he broke the silence, "I've gotta...head out. You gon' be alright?".

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine." She nodded her head.

"Even after the last time?" He ran his tongue over his lips.

"Yes." She blushed and felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Cool. I'll see you tomorrow." He flashed a smile before leaving the room.

She closed the door and leaned against it, smiling so hard. She couldn't remove the smile from her face, she just couldn't. She was speaking to a guy who lived just down the hall. Dominic. Whenever he saw Maggie with bags, he'd always stop what he's doing to help her. He was so handsome yet charming. Whenever they see each other, they're always smiling and acting a little awkward. Maggie had moved away for college and had gotten herself a little dorm who she shares with a girl named Alessia.  She's such a cool girl and fun to hang out with.

It's been a good month since Maggie had spoken to Kain. Kain did warn her about the type of life he lived but she went ahead and agreed to 'hold him down' no matter what. Now she's scared to be around him because anyone can just come and snatch her away, or kill her. Kain always tries to talk to her but she just refuses. Her living at his house won't do no good. There's people that are always lurking around Kain's neighbourhood. He doesn't want to move away. So if he won't, she will. They're still together but Mahogany just wants to distant herself away from him and his activities.

"Right there..." She said placing a small plant pot down.

She took a look at her room before walking to the living room where Alessia then entered, "Hey." She smiled.

"Hi, Alessia.".

"How was the appointment?" She asked.

"It was okay. My baby is good and so am I. How did it go with Carlton?" She took a seat on the couch.

"It was okay. We went ahead and watched a movie. It was cool." She slowly nodded her head.

"Must be nice to be with a guy since 12..." Maggie smiled.

"That's my soulmate, I know it." Alessia grinned.

Alessia was very cool and laid back. It's true. She's been with her man since they were both 12. They've been through their break ups but they always end up together. They both know that they're meant for each other. She stood up and went to her room to remove her shoes.

Maggie went on her phone and messaged Daina to come over. She didn't live too far away, just 40 minutes. She needed somebody to talk to. She really wasn't missing Kain and it was getting to her. She just wonders how he's getting on...

Kain's house...

4:09 p.m

He hissed as he threw his head back, "Fuck...." He groaned as the random woman did her thing.

Don't ask how but he somehow managed to receive head from some random broad that was in his club last night. He was missing Mahogany for sure but everyone already knows that Kain can't go one day without having sex. He waited respectfully until Maggie was ready and he did well but now, he just needed somebody to satisfy him. He gently nudged her and she stopped. She sat on his desk and watched Kain walk to where her clothes were.

"Here." He placed her clothes beside her.

"But you said that we were gonna—"

"I say a lot of things, Ma." He shrugged.

"Hurry up, I got somewhere to be." He ordered.

She rolled her eyes and quickly put her clothes on before leaving his office room. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket and went to dial Maggie. He waited for a little while but she didn't answer. He called again a few more times. He just wanted to know if she was okay.

"Yo, I called you so many times. Whatchu' doing?" Kain said with an attitude.

"Kain, I was sleeping, damn! Why you so angry?".

"Don't be talking to me like that." He sucked his teeth, "How's it going down there?" He asked.

"It's cool, I guess. I have class again tomorrow but I don't think I'll be in town on Saturday.".

"Why not? What you doing that's more important than seeing me?".

"Everything always gotta be about you, huh?".

"I didn't make shit about me, bruh." Kain sucked his teeth.

"I don't know why you got an attitude. I didn't do shit to you, Kain...".

"Whatchu' doing on Saturday?".

"I've got an appointment at 4. There's no point in me coming down to see you for ont one day when I'll be returning on Sunday again. Maybe next week or something, I don't know." She sighed.

"How was today's appointment?" He asked.

"It was fine, Kain." She said sounding irritated.

"Whatever, I gotta head down to the club and handle some shit.".

"Mhm..." She slowly nodded her head.

He then ended the call and shook his head. Mahogany's been avoiding Kain for the longest and he feels as if they're drifting away from each other. He don't know what she got going on down there but he hopes that she ain't doing no shady shit behind his back.

Next day...

6:43 p.m

"There's a lot of people here today.." Daina said looking around.

"Yeah...It's Thursday. You know Thursday is a day that nobody cares about because the weekend is starting the next day." Maggie laughed.

"Go ahead and get us a table, I'll go and order. What you having?" D asked.

"The usual." Mahogany answered.

She went ahead and found a table for the two of them. Seeing as she was alone, she went ahead and opened up snapchat where she viewed Kain's story. He was at the club like usual but he was chilling in the VIP lounge with the boys. There were strippers all of the boys, shaking their asses. Even on Kain. Maggie sighed and put her phone away.

"Wassup?" Dominic sat in front of her.

"Hey.." She smiled small.

"I saw you sitting on your own so I thought I'd come and cheer you up. You looked upset, what's up?" He smiled.

"I'm good. I'm just waiting for Daina, she's over there." Maggie looked over at her cousin.

"Cool." He slowly nodded his head, "How's the baby doing?" He questioned.

"My baby is fine. I've actually got an appointment on Saturday. I'm 4 months tomorrow." She smiled.

"Wow...Before you know it, he or she will be out.".

"Yeah." She grinned.

"Well, here comes Daina. I gotta go anyway but before I do, you sure you won't make it after your appointment?".

"I've decided not to head back home. Just the thought of seeing my baby daddy is hurting my head. I don't even want to talk to him anymore." She sighed thinking about Kain.

"Everything cool between y'all?".

"I hope so. I don't know. Ever since I left, he's been acting so over-protective. But then again, I'm partly to blame as I'm the one who pushed him away. But it's whatever." She shrugged.

"I'll see you later." Dominic gave her a side hug before walking off.

"Girl, if Kain was here..." Daina sat opposite Maggie.

"So what?" Mahogany mumbled and sighed.

"What's been going on with you two, huh? He hasn't even been down here yet, not even once!" Daina looked at her, "Maggie, you know I'm here to talk if anything is happening..".

"It really isn't a big deal." Maggie twiddled with her fingers.

"Yes it is a big deal for you to be flirting with Dominic every time you see him." Daina raised a brow.

"Here are you drinks." The waiter placed the girls' drinks in front of them.

"Okay, okay.." Mahogany sighed, "Ever since I got taken by those people, I thought to myself. Do I really want to risk my life being with Kain? I thought about it long and hard. I mean, I love Kain, I do but I can't live that life and I know I told him that I'll hold him down but..I can't. I just didn't want to lose him. I just wanted him to know that I did love him and that I was actually serious about it relationship.".

"We've just been so distant lately. I keep on hearing things about him too. Not many girls here know that I'm actually his girlfriend.".

"What did you hear?" Daina narrowed her brows.

"When I was on my way here, meeting you, I overheard some girls talk about Kain." She sighed.

"What did they say? Don't tell me that he cheated on you..." Daina balled up her fist.

"The girl gave him head last night. This must've been before we were on the phone to each other." She could feel herself tearing up.

"Maggie..." Daina shook her head.

"Here are your foods." The waiter smiled, "Enjoy.".

"I-I just want to end it all. I don't want to be with him anymore. And I do believe that he's fucking other girls behind my back but I don't want to get stress over the fact that he's doing these things. I don't want to fight a girl over my man. I'm not those girls that fight other girls who my man has cheated on me with because I need to check my man and not the girl." Maggie said truthfully.

"Well, you know you was never gonna fight. One, because you're pregnant and two, because you got me." Daina smiled.

Maggie smiled back, "I know I do. I think I might go down and see him and just tell him that I want to break up with him. I can't be having him fucking other chicks while I'm actually working hard in order for my future to be great for my daughter and I.".

"Yeah, whilst your flirting with another dude. That's cheating in my books.".

"I wasn't flirting with Dominic." Mahogany face palmed herself.

"Hm.." Daina laughed.

"Look, don't believe what these girls are saying until you've heard his side of the story. And do you really want to leave him. I'm telling you, you do not want to be a single mother.".

"What's wrong with being a single mother? Mama raised my brothers and I, with the help of my father but she was perfectly fine.".

"Fine, girl, do you.".

-

I apologize for the long wait but here it is!

I feel like Maggie's having trust issues with Kain but yet again, she did want to hold him down and he did warn her.

What do y'all think?

What should Maggie do?

Comment below and share your thoughts with each other.

~ RÓ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 279K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
84.4K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...