Ochaco's Inspiration: Uraraka...

By Red_riot_unbreakable

You are Uraraka (M/N). The older brother of Uraraka Ochaco. An aspiring and charming young man, who never th... More

My Duty
Recommendation
Entrance Exam
Giving up
Home
Uraraka (M/N) character/quirk explanation
Ochaco vs Bakugou
Another promise
Part Time Job
oof
Uravity (ft. Lord Explosion Murderer)
Hosu City Attack (1/3)
Hosu City Attack (2/3)
Hosu City Attack (3/3)
Valentines special: Some fluff a day, keeps the pain away (??? x Male! Reader)
Uraraka...
Good ending: A little training
A/n that I will delete by the next update so don't bother voting
Smile
hi

Special: Fireworks (Bakugou x Male Reader)

11K 291 65
By Red_riot_unbreakable

Hey guys! I'm back very soon. This is a special chapter in celebration of New Year.

I'm having exams for the next couple of days so I won't have enough free time to write another chapter for you guys.

I'm sorry, I'll try to be frequent after my exams so if you would like a special scenario of any character, don't be afraid to comment it down.

(M/N)'s pov:

"Oi! Katsuki, hurry up!" The wonderful mother of Bakugou Katsuki aggressively shouts up the stairs.

Turning to me, she briefly bows and apologises before replying to Bakugou's shout from upstairs.

"Oh, shut up and get your ass down here!"

Um, she seems nice...

I decided to intervene, hoping I could defuse the angry shouts and curses the mother and son were throwing at each other. "Bakugou-san," I started, grabbing her attention momentarily, "The festival doesn't start till 7, it'll be fine. Plus, I may have arrived a little early."

"Oh, you are too good for him." Mitsuki grumbles under her breath. "Thank you, Uraraka-san for being understanding. I do admire your ability to stand Bakugou's personality. I'm sorry for the wait." Mitsuki apologises for the millionth time, "but this brat has to learn not to do things so damn last minute!"

She shouts the latter, purposely making it louder so Bakugou could hear. "Shut up, old hag. I'm done."

Bakugou's voice came from the top of the stairs. Glaring at his mother, he fixed the collar of his button up and trudged down the stairs with a slight grumble.

"Ah, Bakugou. Good to see you, you look great." I poked at his side when he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's just go already."

Making his way down the corridor, I was left alone with Bakugou's mother yet again.

"Thank you, Bakugou-san." I said gratefully, cringing at the loud voice of Bakugou yelling at me to hurry up. "I'll keep him safe and bring him home before 10."

Quickly bidding my goodbyes, I ran down the hall to the front door. Only hearing the faint reply of Bakugou's mother.

"So, you ready to go?" I say, opening the car door for Bakugou to enter. "Obviously, now hurry up!" he shouts from inside the car.

I made my way towards the driver's seat. After buckling my seat belt, I looked over at Bakugou only to be brought into dad mode. "Oh Bakugou, you need to buckle your seatbelt, I don't want to get pulled over by a cop."

Grumbling, he made a move to buckle his seatbelt, "Fine, I'll do i-"

Leaning over, I could hear his breath hitch. Gripping the seatbelt at his side. I slowly pulled at the seatbelt, gently tugging it to the right length. My face only inches away from his, my eyes seemed focused on the task. His short ragged breaths tickling my cheek.

I could hear my heartbeats in my ears as I question myself over my actions. Trying to keep a cool exterior (and containing my frantic panic internally), I smoothly buckled up his seatbelt.

I looked up, leaning in with the same gentle smile, taking my sweet time in admiring his handsome features. "There you go~" I whispered, I could see Bakugou tense up, as his cheeks bloomed into a soft shade of pink.

Leaning away, I gave his head a pat before jokingly said, "Wouldn't want you to go flying through windshield, would we?"

As if my tease broke him out of his trance, he when bright red. "Yah! Are you an idiot!" almost immediately, I was whacked on the head by an fuming and embarrased Bakugou. Grumbling, he turned away wuth a pout, "Just start the car already."

Oops...

Guess I went too far.

-

The car stopped, the rumble of the engine mellowed down, glancing over at the half asleep passenger. "Hey, Bakugou, we're here." I gently spoke, lightly knocking the side of Bakugou's head.

"Hm? Oh, okay, let's go." Bakugou, surprisingly, replied with the same soft voice, his features were calm, not twisted into a deep scowl like they usually were.

We both left the parking lot, the slightly drowsy Bakugou held onto my shirt sleeve as we made or way towards the bright lights at the entrance of the park.

"Bakugou, look up." I said, lightly shaking him. I pointed up at the beautiful bright lights at the entrance to the crowded festival.

Bright red lanterns hung at the very sides of the entrance, swaying from the slight breeze that bellowed past us. The string of round fairy lights emitted a orange shade, complementing the other warm tones of the decoration. The bright red wallpaper with intricate dragon designs framing the light orange board situated in the centre of the decoration, with bold golden letter carved into it, saying "New Year's Festival"

Around the entrance, couples stood around to take pictures, posing in lovey-dovey ways, either cuddling up into one another or kissing while the photo was taken. Groups of friends and families were also present, all beaming and feeling joyous and excited for the different stalls and attractions in the large park.

"Isn't it amazing? Do you want to take a picture together?" I asked excitedly.

Not even waiting for a reply, I nudged Bakugou forward, forcing him to kneel down with me so I could get the decorations into the shot.

"1~, 2~, 3!"

The shutter of the camera was heard, I excitedly looked back at the picture, glad I was able to get at least a smile from Bakugou into the picture.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go in."

-

A small cardboard tray of takoyaki in hand, I inhale to heavenly scent.

Maybe I should just marry this instead.

"Hey, let me have some too." Bakugou leaned onto my shoulder, looking at the wasabi covered takoyaki with hungry eyes.

Unable to resist how genuinely cute he was right now, I looked away, slightly flustered, "Fine, here have the first one." I slowed down my walking, poking into the takoyaki with a toothpick, steam floating out of the small hole.

"Careful, it's hot." I lifted the takoyaki up to his face, "Yeah, I know." he replies curtly, biting into the ball.

"Is it good?"

"Uwah~ It's so good! What the heck!" Bakugou excitedly replies.

"Really?!"

"Give me more!" I nodded, looking at the half eaten takoyaki on the toothpick. Bits of octopus and ginger could be seen as a thin veil of steam floated up.

Crap, it's so tempting.

Grinning, I lifted the unfinished takoyaki, as if giving it to Bakugou. Excited, Bakugou eargerly opens his mouth.

Sike!

Switching the direction of the takoyaki, I pop it into my mouth as Bakugou bites down onto thin air.

Bursting out into laughter, I hold my stomach. "What the hell! Do you want to die!" Bakugou angrily shouts. Releasing small explosions as an attempt to threaten me.

Unable to stop, I continue to laugh, shaking as he starts to become more and more flustered.

"Shut up! Stop laughing, you idiot! Is it really that funny?!"

Shaking, I placed a hand over my mouth, stifling the heaps of laughter.

"Ah hah, Bakugou, you are just too cute."

"Sh-shut up, you dumbass!"

Smack!

-

"Ughh, you didn't have to hit that hard."

"Tch, you idiot. You totally deserved it." huffing, the rude persona of Bakugou has returned, dammit.

We were siting on a bench at the top of a small hill next to the park. Overlooking the festival and the thousands of people walking around. The bright lights of the festival below contrasted with the dim and small amounts of stars in the night sky.

Right now, this is the perfect moment.

Glancing over at Bakugou, I was about to open my mouth when I was breathtaken by the sight in front of me.

Bakugou had his eyes closed, head leaned back as he enjoyed the soft breeze blowing against us, his hair flowing along with the breeze. His face has completely relaxed, he even had a gentle smile on his face.

Right now, all I could see was him, I wanted to reach out to him, but I felt as if I would break such a fragile image with a single touch. Instinctively, I lifted up my phone, positioning the camera. I snapped a photo of the beautiful moment.

No more stalling.

"Bakugou."

"Hm?" he opened his eyes and turned his head towards me, his bright crimson eyes easily outshined all the lanterns and lights of the festival.

"I love you." I simply said.

Leaning in, I closed the gap between us. Our lips touched, locking into each others' perfectly. Bringing a hand to his cheek, I tugged his face closer. Pressing deeper into the kiss. Enjoying his effort in kissing back. The kiss was sloppy, like most first kisses are. But, it was filled to the brim with passion as the we tried our best to bring each other closer.

Lacking oxygen, we parted. Deep breaths and panting. We leaned into each other, foreheads touching. Slowly, we calmed down. Breathing returning to normal. No one had said a thing. But we both had gotten the message very clearly.

Diving in for another kiss, our lips locked again with the background noise of fireworks.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1K 24
After all that happened, you entered in U.A. in hopes to find your own path. But you didn't expect an explosive ash blond guy to turn your life upsid...
215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
178K 7.1K 14
โ we 'd have to hold hands though ! โž โœง in which you, mienai y/n, fall head over heels for the sweetest girl you've ever met, your best friend, urara...
688K 21.6K 49
โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ! ๐–ค๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ! ยฐ โ€ข โŒ โ˜ฝ โ—œ โžด ๐‘ฉ๐‘ต๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’™ ๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...