Sander's 'Sitting! Sander's S...

بواسطة theanythingchannel

Thomas, Patton, Roman, Logan and Virgil are all in charge of babysitting you! Logan is caring for your logica... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1 - New Friends!
Chapter 2 - Meeting Mr. Sanders
Chapter 3 - The Magical World of Princy
Chapter 4 - Nice To Meet You... Dad?
Chapter 5 - Anxoiusly Waiting
Chapter 6 - First Steps Outside
Chapter 7 - The Great Deception
Chapter 8 - Happiness is an Elegant Stage
Chapter 9 - Welcome to the Internet World
Chapter 10 - Filming Freakouts
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Just Kickin' It
Chapter 12 - A Decitful Playdate
Chapter 13 - Belt Test Blunders
Author's Note
Chapter 14 - Birthday Puppy Love
Chapter 15 - Cookie Crumbs and Flashbacks
Very Special Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 16 - Happy Birthday, Y/N!
A/N: Q&A
Chapter 17 - A Father's Love
Chapter 18 - Candlelit Nights
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Rain Clouds and Clouded Minds
Author's Note: Very Important, Please Read!
Chapter 20 - The Ghost of a Former Guardian
Chapter 21 - A Rainy Home and Coffee Foam
Chapter 22 - Puppy Love
A/N: Nothing's More Important in The Story Than This
Chapter 23 - Cloudy Days and a Bully's Ways
Chapter 24 - A Day...
Chapter 25 - ...That Ends in Tears...
Chapter 26 - ...And Starts With Hope
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Chapter 27 - The Devil's Train
Chapter 28 - Snowflakes and Taxi Brakes
THERES 100 OF YOU GUYS?!
Chapter 29 - A Christmas Bow and Lots of Snow
Author's Note: Cover Change Competition? Also Ships. (This Took Me Forever)
Chapter 31 - Storytime!
Chapter 32 - They Really Are Man's Best Friend
Chapter 33 - At Your Service... Dog
Chapter 34 - First "Love"
Chapter 35 - Operation: Leave the City
Chapter 36 - Operation: Leave the City Phase Two
Chapter 37 - Operation: Leave the City Phase Three
Amino and future updates
A/N: Really Important to Me
Author's Note

Chapter 30 - Home Sweet Home

675 27 13
بواسطة theanythingchannel

A/N: New year, new characters, same old me because I'm too lazy and tired to follow through with my resolutions.

Shout out to @JoshlerJun44 for giving me a new character idea!

I only have three submissions for the cover art competition! Please submit your artwork to my Instagram (@xxwattpadsamxx) if you want to enter! I don't have enough to hold a competition, so submit when you can!

Bit of a trigger warning! Reader discretion is advised!

Enjoy the chapter, my loves!

Y/N POV

It's another rainy day.

I don't mind at all. Actually, rain is beautiful. Rain is probably my favourite type of weather next to snow. It's peaceful. The tapping of rain on my window, and the soft drumming of the rain pattering softly on the roof makes for a symphony straight from Mother Nature herself.

Toby and Sumo always love to cuddle when it rains. That's understandable since it gets colder when it rains, but I personally don't mind the cold. In fact, I don't feel it all that much. When it rains, I'm usually found in my lounging clothes, wearing a beanie, with a warm drink, and the two best, fluffy bois in the world. Toby and Sumo always keep me company, but on rainy days, I feel like they want to keep me company even more.

My mum is out job hunting again. Thomas went with her for some emotional support, as well as to make sure she's safe. I would've gone with them, but I was asleep. It's weird that I actually was sleeping for once like a normal person, but that's probably because I'm sick. Xavier is going to bring me some food since Patton is out shopping. Roman, Logan and I are playing Mario Kart, which will probably end with me drinking a bottle of ibuprofen to calm my headache, and a frying pan to Roman and Logan's heads à-la-Tangled to cease their bickering.

Choices on vehicles are obvious. Roman goes for the whole Rose Gold Princess Peach aesthetic, while Logan spends his time checking the stats of each possible set-up as to chose the most balanced and best kart. I go midway, making sure I have good stats while also making my set-up look cool.

Of course, since we are doing a Grand Prix, I had to chose the hardest cup in the game, which has rainbow road on it. I'm probably a sadist since I enjoy others pain, including when people fall off Mario Kart tracks.

The first stage is Cloudtop Cruise, which is a level with many shortcuts to abuse that Roman and Logan can't. Toby and Sumo are sitting with their heads on my lap. Toby keeps pawing at the controller as I play, wanting attention.

"Not now, Toby, I'm in the middle of a race." I tell him. "I'll pet you afterwards."

Of course, not too long after the race starts, Roman and Logan start arguing.

"Since your vehicle was only based on its style, it is not a very capable vessel for races on tracks such as these, Roman. Perhaps you would do better in a more thought-out set-up." Logan says.

"Are you kidding me? If anything, I'm winning this race on good looks alone!" Roman snaps.

"That is not how races work, Roman." Logan replies.

"Oh sure." Roman scoffs. "I totally buy that."

Their bickering continues as Toby whines. Virgil appears next to me on the couch with a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos (#notsponsored) in hand.

"What's up with them?" Virgil asks, stuffing the crisps in his mouth.

"B****mas came early." I reply.

"Ah. I see." Virgil says. "Xavier's bringing you food?"

"Yup." I reply.

"Hey, have you heard from V? I know I haven't asked in years, but you always seem to be looking at your phone, hoping for a call from
her."

I know who he's talking about. Vavara Quinn Sanderson, or V for short. Brown-black hair and very dark brown, almost black eyes. She used to hang out with Jason, F/N, Xavier and I. There was always the love triangle with Jason, F/N and Vavara, even though we were all very young. I last saw her when we were four. Her parents were both in the military, so she kept moving around all the time. Her birthplace was in Britain, even though her parents are both American. F/N and I were always the baby of the group, and Vavara was born year before us on October Thirteenth. Our birthdays are both a week apart, yet she's older. She is the second oldest, next to Jason. She should be almost seventeen now. She was the mum friend of the group, and we joked around and called Jason the sad friend. Now that V is gone, Jason has taken up both roles.

She was kidnapped after being kicked out of her home. Her parents were extremely homophobic, so they threw her out, quite literally. She tried her hardest to get to Florida again, but she was kidnapped years ago by another homophobic man who abuses her, and never lets her leave the basement. She was in America trying to escape last time we spoke, but V has no money and no phone, so we rarely talk since she has to find pay-phones and money to reach me.

"No. She's still trying to escape. Last I heard, she had stolen her abuser's phone and told me she was in West Virginia. That was weeks ago, but it's something. Once she can find someone else willing to lend her a phone, she'll give us an update."

"You miss her, don't you?"

"We were inseparable. We did everything together. Me, F/N and V were our own little girl group, and when Jason and Xavier were around, we were unstoppable. I miss those times."

Suddenly, an unknown caller answers. I immediately answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, this is James from American Solar Company. How are you?" The telemarketer asks.

I hang up. "It wasn't V."

The phone rings again.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is James from American Solar. I think we lost connection."

"Oh really? Did it sound something like this?" I hang up the phone again. Virgil laughs next to me.

"Did you actually just do that?" Virgil asks.

"Look who you're talking to." I reply.

"Yeah, you're right." He says.

The phone rings again.

"Look, I don't want whatever you're selling, so stop calling!" I yell.

"Y/N..." I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

"Vavara?" I ask. "Oh my gosh, V, I am so sorry! I thought you were a telemarketer!"

"It's fine... uh... Y/N, I don't have much time. I'm being followed... by my dad. He found out that I escaped, and he's been following me. I know he's there, but he hasn't made a move. I'm terrified, Y/N!" I can't see her, but it's almost like I can hear V shaking with fear on the other side of the phone.

"Stay calm, V. I'm going to get you out of this. Where are you?" I ask.

"I got into Pensacola about three hours ago." V replies.

"Stay there, get inside somewhere that has people in it so you're safe. It's a five hour drive from Gainesville, so sit tight. I'll be there soon." I reply.

"Okay. I have to go, he's right behind me!"

"I'm on my way. I'll be there before you know it." I hang up. I didn't realize before, but Roman and Logan have stopped fighting, and Patton and dad are both here as well.

"Let's go." Dad says simply. "Patton, can you set up the extra bed in Y/N's room for me? And make sure there's something to eat by the time we get back. Virgil, make sure no fights break out, you're in charge. Help with what you can. Logan, I need you to get some essentials for V, such as toiletries and any first aid stuff you can find. Roman, find some clothes for V. I can guarantee that hers are probably destroyed after a voyage across the country. She loves her My Chemical Romance hoodie, so think that way in terms of style."

Everyone nods and leaves to start their tasks. Everyone has a sense of urgency.

"Toby! Sumo! Car!" I yell. Toby and Sumo come running down the stairs. Even they know that this is urgent. I rarely call Sumo by his name anymore, I call him Little Toby sometimes since he looks just like his dad. Only when it's urgent do I use his name. I strap on their service dog vests, grab my knives from Halloween, since they're real, and we jump in the car.

One thing I grab that is absolutely crucial is her MCR Ouija Board hoodie. I've kept it since she left, and I made sure it was ready for her this whole time. It still smells like her, so Sumo should be able to sniff V out.

Now, I'm ready to get my friend back.

——————

We arrive in Pensacola on time. I jump out of the car, and Toby and Sumo follow suit.

"I'll be here to make the getaway once you find V. Do what you have to so that she stays safe, alright?" Dad says.

"Got it. I'll be back soon." I reply. I run off. Sumo seems to have picked a trace of her scent. We run off, making several twists and turns before stopping. An ear piercing scream echoes through the streets.

I run faster than I ever have in my life. Sumo leads while Toby and I stay a bit behind. Suddenly, we come upon an alleyway. We walk forth quietly as to not alarm anyone. My throat catches. Sumo and Toby both bare their teeth.

I look around. My eyes have now adjusted to the darkness. A man has his back to us, clothes covered in blood, and breathing heavily. A lifeless body, barely breathing, is on the ground in front of him. V. Sumo and Toby growl menacingly.

"Let her go." I snarl.

"Tch. Why don't you make me, brat?" The man asks, he charges at me, bloody knife in hand.

"Heel." I tell Toby and Sumo.

The man is soon on top of me. Without hesitation, I throw on of my throwing knives into the man's shoulder.

"Sumo. Toby. Fetch."

Both of them leap onto the attacker and start biting and scratching him. I use the confusion to grab V and carry her on my back. She is taller than me, but she is light. She probably hasn't eaten much in several years. I sling her onto my back, and I activate the distress signal on Toby's collar. It's a device that hangs off of my dog tag chain, and it connects to Toby's collar if I'm endangered. The police become notified immediately.

Once the man is rendered defenceless, I grab the knife out of his shoulder, and I clean it as  I hold another one against his neck.

"Never lay a hand on my friends ever again." I tell him.

The police arrive shortly after. They take V's abuser into custody, and I answer some questions. Toby and Sumo also get some dog treats for being good service dog bois.

Dad also turns the corner in his car. I jump inside and we make the trek back home, with V safe in the backseat.

——————

"It's good to be home." V says. She regained consciousness on the drive home. I help her inside, with her hoodie in hand. I made sure that she didn't see it. She takes a shower, and I bandage her up afterwards.

"It's good that the nightmare is over. You don't have to worry about that abusive guy anymore." I reply.

"I'm glad. He made me terrified for years. I'm glad that you saved me." V says.

"I'm glad you're back. I missed you. We all did. Me, F/N, Jason, Xavier, all of us. We never stopped thinking about you." I pull out her hoodie from behind my back. "I saved this for you for years. I kept it safe and clean for you so that you could always get it back one day."

V gasps before tearing up. "Y/N."

She starts sobbing. The tears start pouring out. I simply hold her in my arms as she lets everything out.

"You're home now. Everything will be okay." I tell her. "Because this is your home. This is where you belong."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!

Donate to Bald4Bucks if you can! All proceeds go to the Leukaemia and Lymphoma Society! Our goal is one million dollars this year!

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you all in the next chapter, loves!

~Sam :3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

84.6K 2.5K 38
Virgil use to be a dark side and life was less than perfect. but he's a light side now so everything should be ok... Right? Trigger warning, self har...
2.3K 126 35
-Completed- Book 1 Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and everyone loved him. Virgil on...
89.7K 3.9K 27
[COMPLETED] "Logan, please don't do this. I'm so sorry, I truly am," Patton whispered. "I - I love you, please let that be enough." "I wish it was,"...
36.2K 1K 38
Patton has been in a relationship with Remus for 10 months and they hadn't had sex once. This makes Remus upset and he decides to fix the issue. Some...