A Kiss Under The Stars...

Von PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Fifty Two

2K 80 14
Von PerfectlyOdd_

((Start music. When the beat starts for the chorus try read from the word "BANG" IDK OK JUST TRY.))

Hunters pov

I feel a hard thud on my back. "Matthews did i say you could take a break?" I shake my head as the wooden plank comes crashing back to my body. I feel the air fall out my mouth. Thats gonna kill me later. Iv been here for two and a half weeks and let me tell you.

Its fucking hell.

They make you do endless workouts and if you step one inch out of line you get hit. Iv been here for half a month and iv barely eaten, iv lost quite a lot of skin colour, iv lost weight and iv gotten sick. No matter what the weather is like, they send you outside.

Today there is a fucking storm.

The only slightly ok thing is my muscles are bigger. Iv always had quite a tone body but its nice to get bigger. Iv been doing push ups for what feels like days now.

"UP" we swiftly stand up and limp over to the track. The wind starts to pick up and the storm starts to close in. I feel a drop of water on my face and i smile. It feels so fresh and cool. I reach the track and with that a loud noise fills my ears.

"BANG" we all start running. Some boys fall from lack of energy and i want to do the same, but I'm too scared. I know they're not going to get treated well. To my surprise I'm in lead by a a few metres or so.

The rain starts pouring more than before and the wind makes it harder to see. All i can think about is Owen.  The only thing getting me to the end of this track is him.

Usually last to the end has to do 30 knee jumps. Yeah that sounds easy, when your bones aren't being smashed to pieces.

The thought of Owen, my mom, maya and my friends being at the end of the track makes me smile. I wish. I had a dream about him last night. I dream about him every night but last night was different. It was like he didn't know i was there.

It was like those scenes from stranger things where Eleven is in the void and she can see Will, Mike and everyone else but they cant see her.

"Well done Matthews. Now, go back to your room" i nod at the officer and swiftly walk back to my small cabin.

I slam the door open and shut again and swiftly throw off my cloths. I grab a towel and turn on the small heater box. I have a short shower as the water is freezing.

I sigh as i get out and put on my pyjamas. I leave my shirt off and glance at myself in the mirror. My body is filled with cuts and bruises. I stare at the red shot pound scar and sigh. It healed nicely but the scar will definitely take years to heal, all of these will.

I throw on my top and slowly fall on my bed and frown at the extremely uncomfortable piece of furniture.

I stare at the sealing of the bunk bed as i feel a tear roll down my face. I start to think about everything that happened.

                             *FLASHBACK*

I run up to my room and sit at my desk while looking at my phone. Im so glad owen liked his bracelet. All of a sudden i see a incoming call from a unknown number.

"Hello?"

It stays silent but i hear heavy breathing down the phone.

"Son, I'm sorry i have to do this but you have left me with no choice. Tomorrow you will be collected by me and taken to a military camp. Iv reviewed it and some may say its too extreme but its what you need. If you don't cooperate all i have to do is click one button and that boy toy of yours is killed. Think smart hunter. Its for 6 months."

I feel my body go stiff. No...

"I have letters typed out and it explains that you have decided to come live with me simply because you no longer have feelings for the boy and you want to return to your sophomore year self. Im sorry son, but no boy of mine will be a faggot. No need to pack since you're not allowed to take personal items. I doubt you will return to this town after so i will get your mother to post your items to me. Ill be there at 5am. Dont tell anyone son, be smart. goodbye"

And with that the line goes dead. My mind has so many thoughts racing through at 100mph and i cant seem to pick one thing out.

Going away from Owen? Leaving home? Military camp?

Why?

I look out my window to see Owens moms car reverse out the drive with the kelly family inside. Shit he's going to see his aunts!

I feel a tear stream down my face. 6 months? I have to do it. I could always escape him afterwards. It feels like i have no choice. But Owen... this will break him beyond repair.

I sigh and sit on my bed.

6 months...

                      *FLASHBACK OVER*

'Return to my Sophomore self' that makes me cringe. My Sophomore year wasn't great. I barely talked to my mom and shockingly i hated Maya. I refused to talk to her, i broke her toys and was a lousy brother and son.

It all changed when i finally got away from my dad. I soon realised my behaviours was because i felt i had nobody. In my old school i was known as the 'Bad boy' of the school and all my 'friends' around me was there for the popularity. All except, Becky, Max and Flynn.

My mom and dad would argue all the time. He would pick a fight about the smallest things and Maya, she was the same as me.

She just wanted someone to talk to. But as the teenager i was i didn't want to be with my baby sister.

So when we moved i took it as my new leaf. I began to smile more, talk to my family more, I realised my built up anger was an attachment to him and once he left me, my mom and maya was closer than ever, and i miss them so much.

I know my mom wont believe the letter but she wont exactly confront my father.

I don't want to even call him that.

I feel another tear slip as the thought I'm trying to avoid pops back into my head.

Owen.

This will kill him.

The thing that scares me the most is how he would always say he's scared of being alone. I always made sure he wasn't alone. He has amazing friends and family with him but i know he isn't ok.

I can sense it.

Owen doesn't take things well. He's been through so much shit he doesn't deserve. I start to think back to when i first moved to the town.

I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't want anything, but then i met him and i started wanting everything.

I fucking love him. I love him more than anyone and anything. Iv been at this stupid fucking camp for two and a half weeks and not seeing his beautiful face is killing me.

I pull out the picture from my pocket and smile. Its a picture of me and him at Disney world. That was the best day of my life.

I begin to cry as i realise i might never get to see him again. What if he moves on? What if he forgets about me. What if he doesn't care? My mind then wonders to the other side of the outcome scale. What if this breaks him? What if he can't forgive me? What if he...

I then realise there is two more letters left in my pocket given to me by my father.

'Owen'

'Son'

I frown. I open the son letter with no care.

Hunter

My boy, i hope you know I'm doing this not to hurt you but to save you. That boy, that family, that town was doing you no good. I promise you that you wont see them again and you will soon make new friends.

Ill see you in half a year.

- father

I throw the piece of paper on the ground and fight the urge to rip it up.

I hate that fucking man.

The door swiftly opens and i see a case come flying in soon followed by a female officer. "God danggit this is what i get for being a few days late"

"Umm hello?" I don't move from my lying position but i look up.

"Hi" she smiles. "Im your roommate for a few days until things are sorted. Im a camp leader but I'm pretty chill" i nod.

Thats kinda weird to say.

"Im only here because my dad is the camp owner kinda, i don't understand much. There aren't any other girls my age here so i went with the person closest to my age and that was you." i chuckle.

"You talk a lot" she giggles.

"You don't huh?" I shake my head and she soon lies on her bed.

I take some tape and place the photo of me and Owen next to my pillow on the wall. I smile as i see his excited grin.

I then glance at the letter. Iv been avoiding it for a while now. My supposed letter to owen.

Fuck

                              ~~~

Alex pov

(( just wait she will be introduced in a second STOP FREAKING OUT OK SIT THE FUCK DOWN ))

I smile at the roof. This is my life for the next six months. I dont mind though. Dad is great, its basically a holiday for me.

Sniff

What was that? I look down off of my bunk to see my roommate on the edge of his bed crying.

Ok more like sobbing.

I climb down and sit next to him.

"Im sorry to be nosey but, well im nosey. Are you ok?" He shakes his head. I feel my heart break a little at the sight.

"Shhhh its ok" i grab his shoulders and hug him.

"My names alex, whats yours?"

He sniffs. "Hunter, wow im so weak, here i am at some insane military camp and im crying." i giggle.

"You're not weak, just human. Now do you wanna talk about it?"

He looks away then nods.

"Well, my life is a rollercoaster. A lot of shit has has happened but basically im gay, my old man doesnt like this and has basically kidnapped me away from my family. My family means the world to me and my Boyfriend means even more. Hes my everything and now iv been taken away from him."

"The worst part is he thinks i hate him. My dad sent him this letter that i didnt write. Its gonna kill him" i look around and see the picture on the wall.

I gently pull it off and glance over the two boys. "This him? Or do you just kiss your brother?" He chuckles. "Thats us"

"You're both adorable together. Got your phoenix scars?" he smiles and nods while rolling up his sleeve showing me a beautiful tattoo looking thing. Woah. Thats super cool. He runs his fingers over it and passes me the letter.

I skim over and my heart shatters. This dude is in a pickle.

I look up and see his face. This makes me cry. He has bags under his eyes, tears streaming his face while he smiles at the picture.

I sniffle and look away. "God im crying over some guys story who i met less than 10 minutes ago" this makes us both laugh.

"Wanna play 30 questions?" He nods and we sit cross legged facing each other.

"Whats your last name?" I smile and lean back getting comfortable.

"My full name is Alexandria Matthews" he chuckles and smiles.

"Wow my full name is Hunter Matthews" i raise my eyebrows.

"Whats your great gramps name?" He thinks for a second.

"Brian Clark Matthews" this makes me stand up and scream. "WE ARE SECOND COUSINS" his eyes widen and he laughs.

"This is some creepy coincidence, we're both gay, both stuck here and both related"

He chuckles. "You're bisexual? Also whose your father?" I nod and giggle. "Patrick Sanderson, I took my mommas last name because my dad got to choose my first name" he nods and smiles like a stress leaves his mind.

"SO tell me, whats mr perfect like?" He smiles with a small blush. "He's wonderful. He's small, beautiful, hilarious, kind, awesome and so much more. He has the most mesmerising eyes on the planet and the most magnificent smile. I could look at him for hours. Hes a shy softie, he loves disney and is obsessed with muffins, i swear hes the cutest thing on the planet." I sit and listen while smiling.

"Whats his name again?" He chuckles.

"Owen kelly" and with that a blush spreads across his face. I giggle at his reaction to the boys name and we continue to talk all night getting to know each other.

I don't care how long it takes I'm going to get this kid back to his boyfriend if its the last thing i do.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Wow this was bad.

Hmmm it seems my sleeping schedule is fucked so that means the book will be completed within the next two weeks. If u want me to write a new book idk why. U might wanna rethink that.

Oooo woww i had s good idea but im shit at writing so i mean try imagine my writing isnt bad lmfao.

Also any voltron fans out there that likes farmer lance? If so seek help💞

Suggest books for me to read pleaseee <3

Btw if i didnt explain it well. The camp officer who is in hunters roommate is alex. Shes cool and her dad is a nice officer thats why hunter sighed in relief.

So I'm sorry.

LMFAO THE END BOLD BIT IS PROLLY LONGER THan THE WHOLE StOry

Word count: 2518

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

49K 1.1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
207K 4.6K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
276K 10.9K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...