Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

By lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... More

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 2 : Hopeful
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 26 : Sick
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 36 : Hope
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 16 : All Over Again

1.8K 84 16
By lovesickyuno

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) If You by Ailee
2) Let Me Know by BTS
3) Say It Now by We The Kings

It was the last day on set, and Jennie felt kind of sad but she couldn't seem to figure out why. She was zoning out, staring at her own reflection in the dressing room, suddenly a voice startled her, it was Jackson's.

"You seem to have a lot on your mind.", he said as he took the seat beside her and Jennie looked up at him.

"Huh? No I just..", Jennie said, shuffling in her seat, "I just realised that it's our last day today, that's it.", Jennie said.

"And are you sad because of that?", Jackson smirked, and Jennie rolled her eyes playfully.

"No!", Jennie said with a small laugh and Jackson chuckled.

"What's one thing you'd like to do if you had a whole day off, not having to do anything at all, just a day for yourself?", Jackson asked suddenly and Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"Is that your 9th question for me?", Jennie asked.

"Yes.", Jackson smiled, and Jennie looked away from him, thinking.

"Well, I want to go the themepark. And if possible, I'd love it if I could have the whole themepark to myself.", Jennie said and then she laughed, "I'm kidding about the last part, but yes, I'd like to go to the themepark, just for a day, no schedules, no emails to be checked, no phonecalls.", Jennie said, and Jackson listened to her every word as he stared at her reflection in the mirror, and then Jennie looked up at the mirror and she noticed Jackson staring, she looked at him through the mirror with a smile, and Jackson's heart skipped a couple beats, "And you?", Jennie asked with her beautiful smile.

"Me?", Jackson said rhetorically, "I don't know, probably go out with a pretty girl like you.", Jackson flirted and Jennie lightly punched his arm, laughing a little.

"You're such a flirt!", Jennie exclaimed, they had only been working with each other for a week now, but they were already comfortable with each other, and despite wanting to just be friends, Jackson did throw a few flirty comments every now and then which only resulted in Jennie brushing them off with nervous laughters.

"Well, looks like we owe each other eleven questions now.", Jackson pointed out after their laughters died down.

"We'll get those done, eventually.", Jennie said with a sad smile.

-

"I don't know Youngie, he's just a friend but I don't know why I feel so sad!!!", Jennie exclaimed over the phone to Jinyoung, a few days had already passed since her last day on set.

"I don't know Jen, maybe it's because you like him or something.", Jinyoung smirked.

"Shut up!! I don't!!", Jennie said defensively.

"Jennie just hit him up if you miss him, just use that silly questions thing as an excuse.", Jinyoung suggested.

"I don't miss him!!! And also it's not silly!", Jennie said and Jinyoung laughed over the phone, "But do you really think I should?", Jennie asked.

"It's up to you Jen, really, but if you can't let anyone in yet, then take your time.", Jinyoung said warmly, and Jennie smiled at that.

"You're right.", Jennie responded, "Enough about me, how are things with Jisoo?", Jennie asked.

"Oh, right, Jisoo..I don't know, I'm trying to make things go back to normal, but she's been a little cold.", Jinyoung said, and there was a hint of sadness in his voice, "Maybe I deserve this, maybe this was what she felt when I treated her so coldly.", Jinyoung said with a sad chuckle.

"Just give her time Jinyoung, besides maybe she's just worried about the what ifs, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.", Jennie said and Jinyoung mumbled a right.

-

It was lunchtime, and Jisoo didn't feel like eating once again, and Jinyoung noticed that she had been skipping lunch for awhile now.

He got out of his office, and walked towards Jisoo's desk.

"Are you going for lunch?", he asked.

"I'm not hungry.", Jisoo said as she looked through some files.

"Jisoo-"

"Miss Kim, Mr Park, Miss Kim. We're at work.", Jisoo corrected him and he scoffed, realising that that was exactly what he had said to her a few months ago.

"Miss Kim, you need to eat something at least, you can't keep skip meals Jisoo, damn it, you know that.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo looked up at him, and she felt a feeling of tenderness swept through her. He remembers that about me. Jisoo thought but quickly snapped out of it.

"Mr Park, thank you but I'll be fine.", Jisoo said.

"Go to lunch with me.", Jinyoung said suddenly, hands in his pockets, gazing at Jisoo. Jinyoung remembers how Jisoo would always end up throwing up a lot when she skipped meals, he remembers holding her hair back while she was throwing up all because of her 'I'm not hungry' cases. But Jinyoung had always known that if she skipped meals, it was because she was anxious about something, or overthinking things.

"Excuse me?", Jisoo said as she raised an eyebrow.

"You heard me. I'm not asking by the way, this is an order from your boss, Miss Kim.", Jinyoung said folding his arms together, "Let's have lunch together.", he said, and Jisoo scowled at him for pulling the boss card, but still her stubborn ass refused to get up from her chair.

"Make me.", Jisoo challenged, and Jinyoung scoffed at that, never ever challenge Park Jinyoung.

Jinyoung then grabbed her hand making her get up from her chair, dragging her out of there.

"Let me go!! I don't even have my purse with me.", Jisoo spat, trying to get out of Jinyoung's grip once they were already in the elevator.

"And? It's not like I can't pay for you.", Jinyoung said, and Jisoo scowled at him. Jisoo tried to get out of his grip again, but he held on her hand tighter, she sighed in annoyance, giving up, and so they ended up holding hands, and Jisoo looked down at their hands.

Even after all these years, our hands still fit perfectly. Jisoo thought and she felt sick to her stomach because she didn't realise how much she missed this until now.

Jinyoung then walked out of elevator still hand in hand with Jisoo, dragging her, and everyone who saw them took a second glance, but Jinyoung didn't care, besides he knew that no one would dare say a thing, considering the fact that he was basically their boss.

They ended up at a restaurant near their office building, Jisoo was sat opposite Jinyoung, and one of the waiters started taking their orders.

"Order what you want.", Jinyoung said to Jisoo, and Jisoo looked up at the waiter and faked a smile.

"I'm good, thank you.", she said, and Jinyoung scoffed.

"She's not, just get her this.", Jinyoung said to the waiter, pointing to something in the menu, "Thank you.", Jinyoung said to the waiter before the waiter left.

"What's wrong with you? I'm not hungry Jinyoung.", Jisoo said, annoyed.

"Why are you so goddamn stubborn? You do know that you can't skip meals right? So why do it?", Jinyoung shot.

"Why do you care? You don't need to care about me, I don't expect you to do so.", Jisoo bit back.

"Except the fact that I do.", Jinyoung said suddenly and Jisoo scoffed at hearing that.

"Jinyoung, if that thing in Busan didn't happen, I know you wouldn't care at all, so you can stop pretending that you do.", Jisoo spat, looking at him, and Jinyoung's heart ached when those words came out of her mouth. He then sighed and raked his hair back.

"Jisoo please, I'm so tired of arguing with you, so please, I'm worried about you, just listen to me, I need you okay.", Jinyoung said, and Jisoo felt like her heart was going to burst at all his words, "So please, stop skipping your meals, and take care of yourself.", he said and Jisoo's face softened at that. She didn't know what to respond to that, so she just kept quiet.

After that, they were already back at Jinyoung's office, and Jisoo actually did eat, despite it being hard to swallow, she still did.

"Jinyoung.", Jisoo called out softly, and Jinyoung turned back, and Jisoo was about to say something, until she felt like she felt something coming up her throat, Jisoo immediately ran to the toilet, leaving Jinyoung dumbfounded.

"Shit.", he cussed, raking his hair back, he knows that usually only means one thing.

Jisoo on the other hand was freaking out, maybe it's because it was your first proper meal in so long. Jisoo thought as she tried to calmed herself. She took a few deep breaths, regaining herself.

She went out of the bathroom and bumped into a worried Jinyoung.

"A-are you alright?", he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's probably because that was my first proper meal in awhile.", Jisoo said, trying to calm both Jinyoung and herself.

"O-okay.", Jinyoung said awkwardly, "Please let-"

"Don't worry, I will.", Jisoo said, making her way back to her desk.

-

Jisoo was at the pharmacy one morning, looking for pregnancy tests, Jisoo had looked it up online, and she discovered that she could already take the test, it had been a month since she and Jinyoung slept together. She chewed on her lip, not knowing which one to pick, there were a few choices. Jisoo sighed as she continued to look around and eventually, she did pick one out, she immediately paid for it and left the place, heading to her car.

After that she made her way to work, she quickly went over to her desk, getting things done, arranging Jinyoung's schedules, and setting up appointments, she huffed as she leaned back on her chair, spinning it around slightly, despite getting her work done perfectly, Jisoo still felt a bit all over the place inside, she was overthinking things, losing sleep and she was skipping meals and not drinking a lot of water.

In the middle of all that, her mind found it's way back to when Jinyoung and her first got seperated.

"Jisoo, from now on, stop seeing Jinyoung!!", her father said angrily, something big had went down between both their family's companies, resulting in a huge loss for Jisoo's family.

"No!! Me and Jinyoung didn't even do anything!!! This is your problem dad, don't get us involved!!", Jisoo retorted, heavy breathing.

"I don't care what you say, you're never seeing that boy again!", her father said firmly.

"Dad, please you can't do this, I love him.", Jisoo pleaded.

"Love? You're eighteen Jisoo you don't know what love is, so do as I say and never see him again, we have nothing to do with the Parks anymore.", her dad said, and Jisoo was angry and hurt.

Jisoo sighed at the memory, she remembers how hard she cried to Jackson that day, she was angry at everyone, including Jinyoung. Jisoo felt betrayed when Jinyoung didn't even reply her letters, that was when she started thinking that Jinyoung has probably already forgotten all about her.

Jisoo then sighed and took her purse, she took out the pregnancy kit and chewed on her lip, staring down at it.

"Let's just get this done and over with, if you're pregnant you'll figure it out later Jisoo.", she sighed to herself, "But if you're not then you can finally breathe again.", Jisoo said to herself, she then went to the bathroom, and took the test.

A minute has never felt so long to Jisoo, she combed her hair back as she glanced down at her watch every second, finally a minute passed, and she nervously looked down at her result.

Not Pregnant. The result said, and Jisoo sighed in relief. She felt a month's worth of anxiousness drift away.

"Thank god, thank god.", she muttered to herself as she took her phone.

From : Jisoo
To : Jackson

Seunn!!!! I'm not pregnant!!! I just took the test!!!! 😣✊🏻

From : Jackson
To : Jisoo

See!! I told you it'd be alright chu, be careful next time!! I'll talk to you later I'm on set, love ya !

Jisoo smiled at the text, she was relieved, she can finally breathe. She then got out of the bathroom, getting back to work.

Jisoo wanted to tell Jinyoung but he wasn't in the office yet, deep down she knows that he's been anxious about it too, suddenly Jinyoung walked past Jisoo's desk, and Jisoo called his name out.

"Yes?", he asked, turning to Jisoo, Jisoo then stood up from her chair.

"Just so you know, I took the test...", Jisoo trailed and Jinyoung's heart dropped.

"A-and the results?", he asked, concerned, all his attention was on her.

"I'm not pregnant.", Jisoo said with a tight smile, "We can finally breathe again.", Jisoo said and Jinyoung sighed in relief.

"T-that's great, I mean..like its great because of the circumstances we're in.", Jinyoung stumbled, and Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah.", Jisoo said pursing her lips together, "I'll just..get back to work now.", Jisoo said awkwardly as she went back to her desk.

"R-right..", Jinyoung stumbled, making his way into his office.

Jisoo watched him as he went into his office, she then leaned back on her chair and sighed.

Jisoo once saw it all, she saw what it'd be like for her and Jinyoung, a big white wedding and dancing together at their reception as they laughed not believing that they actually made it, their honeymoon, a couple of little humans running around the house as Jinyoung playfully chased them. Jisoo laughed a little at the thought knowing he'd spoil their future daughter rotten, and how their kids would have a mini library in their bedrooms because Jinyoung would've wanted their kids to get into reading.

And she felt a wave of sadness rush through her, she felt her heart ache knowing that that vision of hers will never be reached, because she knew she and Jinyoung didn't stand a chance, at least not now anyway. She remembers how everyone told her that she and Jinyoung were too young and too dumb to know things like love, but Jisoo knew what she felt, it felt different, it felt amazing and even after all these years, looking at Jinyoung gave her the same feeling, and she just wished he knew.

-

Jennie was at home one afternoon, she kept on checking her phone repeatedly, she and Jackson hadn't been talking to each other in so long, considering they both were busy with their schedules, she sighed. She didn't know why she was so bothered by the fact that Jackson wasn't contacting her, and Jinyoung's words kept replaying in her head, maybe it's because you miss him or something Jen.

And Jennie quickly shrugged off the thought, she had already promised herself to not fall for anyone anymore, at least not for a few years.

Suddenly her phone beeped, signaling she had received a text, and she broke out into a huge smile without realising, it was Jackson.

From : Jackson
To : Jennie

When are you free for those eleven questions?

-

A few days passed since Jisoo had discovered that she wasn't pregnant, and things at work have been lighter with Jinyoung, and it relieved her, she was at their rooftop that night, admiring the stars.

"Oh, Jisoo..", a voice said, Jisoo turned back and it was Jinyoung. He was just back from work as well, Jisoo stared at him blankly, and Jinyoung thought that maybe he should go, he walked backwards slowly with a tight smile, making his way back.

"I'll just g-"

"Stay Jinyoung.", Jisoo said, eyes sparkling, Jinyoung was hesistant at first, but eventually, he took the seat beside Jisoo. They both were admiring the stars, quietly, until Jisoo broke the silence.

"I used to think that maybe being under the same sky with the same stars with you was good enough.", she said quietly, as she turned to look at Jinyoung, and Jinyoung was a bit surprised at hearing that, their eyes locked and he felt his life stop, "Every single thing that linked me to you was good enough for me, hell in fact it was more than enough at that time. That was how much I missed you.", Jisoo said, voice cracking, as she bit on her lip, tearing up, she looked away from Jinyoung and looked up at the stars again, and a tear slip.

Jinyoung didn't know what to do, when he saw a tear slip from her eye, he felt his chest tightened, you caused that you idiot. Jinyoung thought to himself.

"Jisoo.", Jinyoung called out, and Jisoo turned to him, he looked at her and he couldn't hold himself back, once again Jisoo is making him lose all of his senses.

Jinyoung then leaned in, giving Jisoo a soft kiss on the lips, he kissed her and suddenly the whole world fell away, and no surprise Jisoo kissed him back.

Jinyoung's left hand rested under her ear as his thumb caressed her cheek, both their eyes closed as their lips moved against each other's perfectly.

Their kiss this time was passionate and sweet, it felt like the first soft rain after a drought, it feels like the one taken from you with no regrets. Despite it being passionate and sweet, there was still something strong and leading in it, unlike their kiss in Busan, which was needy, angsty, and hesitant.

Moments later, they pulled away, slightly breathless and their forehead's were leaned against one another, his hand was still under her ear, and his thumbs lightly grazed her lips.

"I missed you so much I thought I was going to die at some point Jisoo.", Jinyoung said, still slightly catching his breath, "God I missed you.", he said, and Jisoo found herself falling all over again that night.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!!!! Heres an update!! Sorry for being late, but I swear never again. Also Happy New Years, I hope 2019 is filled with overflowing love n joy for every single one of you 💖

Also, what do you guys think about Jinyoung and Jisoo's kiss for this chapter, hehehe

Love A and Q 🌙🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.5K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
2.8K 128 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...
322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...