A Kiss Under The Stars...

By PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Forty Nine

1.8K 75 18
By PerfectlyOdd_

((DONT PLAY THE SONG YET))

THIS IS BASED ON THE DAY AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER!

Melissas pov

I smile as i start making my morning coffee.

"Maya where is your brother?" She giggles while spinning her teddy around. "In his room, his door is locked" i frown. That's unusual for him.

I walk upstairs and gently knock on his door.

No reply.

I knock again.

No reply.

"Hunter sweetie I'm coming inside" i open pull out one of my hair pins and use it to open the door. I respect his privacy but he's usually a light sleeper so how isn't he hearing me?

I grin as the door opens but when i get inside i'm met with something strange.

He's not there. His bed is neat which it never usually is and there is 2 envelopes on his bed while the picture of him and Owen is gone from his bedside table along with his phone.

I frown. If he's gone out why didn't he just drop me a text? Somethings off here.

I turn over the two envelopes.

'Everyone'

'Owen'

I feel my legs go wobbly. Somethings wrong. I grab my phone and shakily scroll through my contacts.

"Pick up, pick up"

"Mel i love you but its 7am and-!"

"Can you come over? And bring the boys?" and with that i start to sob.

Has he gone away?
Is this a prank?
Has he left for good?

Has he... no he wouldn't.

Would he?

After a few minutes i hear a knock and run down the stairs. I open the door and dive into Sophia's arms.

She strokes my hair and I continue to cry.

Some time passes and we all sit in the living room.

Owens looking tired while playing with maya, Nathan is making some breakfast and Sophia is holding me tight.

"Ok breath. Whats gone on? Where is hunter?"

I hand her the letters. "I don't know..." her eyes widen and this grabs the two boys attention.

"Maya go to your room and put on frozen, Nathan will come up with cookies soon" she squeals at the thought of cookies for breakfast as she runs away.

I open the first letter.

Its typed out. Oh god.

~~~

Owens pov

I feel myself start to shake as Melissa begins reading.

Dear whoever is reading this,
Yes I'm alive. Im doing well actually!

This causes us all to take a breath.

He's ok.

Iv decided to move away. I want to take some time to return to my sophomore year self and that means moving back home. I have decided to move in with dad! We have been bonding and meeting up recently and he's shown me what went wrong in my life.

Im sorry if i hurt anyone but this is for my own good, ill write again soon! Tell maya i love her. Bye!

I can't move, my whole body is frozen and i can't look away from the piece of paper. I feel my whole body begin to shake and i start to bite my nails.

What is happening?

I look over at Melissa as she pulls her phone to her face, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Hunter? Baby come home, we miss you. Just come talk to us"

"Mom, i would appreciate if you'd accepted my decision and post my belongings to dads house"

I wince at his tone of voice. It isn't the soft, happy Hunter we're all used to, his voice is completely emotionless.

"Here"

I grab the phone as she hands it to me and hold it to my ear.

"Hunter?"

And with that the line goes dead. He hates me...

"Owen read this" I take the note and my eyes widen.

'Owen'

I slowly open the paper.

((PPSSSSSSTTTTTT PLAY THE SONG NOW))

Dear Owen

I'm sorry i had to do this. I know we had our Phoenix scars but i just didn't feel that connection. I got tired of you. Iv known I'm straight for quite a while now and it's actually makes me sick thinking of what we did together. I mean can you blame me. A fat, ugly nobody like yourself. A handsome guy like me? It wasn't meant to be.

I also couldn't stay with someone that ruined my relationship with my dad, my own dad. Hes my family and you broke us apart. It was hard to love you but i just couldn't keep up the act. Im sorry if this upset you but I'm sure your dad wouldn't want you being gay either. My father showed me the right way. I never really loved you, i tried but I couldn't. You just need to get out of that phase too.

Sorry,
- hunter

As i finish reading its like all my emotions were sucked out of me. Blank.

I wanted to cry but no tears fell. I wanted to break down and scream but no sound was made. I wanted to be angry for his sudden outburst but nothing came.

Nothing.

I hand the letter over and the others read it.

Images of me and hunter together flash through my mind and all of them break me one by one.

I stand up, grabbing my phone and headphones out my coat pocket and with that I leave.

"Owen, Owen baby wait" I ignore all their calls and continue to walk.

I step out of the house and shove the earbuds in my ears. Everyone feels like its moving in slow motion. I pull my jumper hood up.

His jumper.

I continue to walk, noticing the speeding car coming towards me. I subconsciously start to slow down. Its loud beeps fill my ears and i soon find myself being pulled out the road.

I look up, showing no emotion to see Joey smiling at me. "Careful! Owen? Owen? Whats wrong? Are you ok? What are you doing out so early?" I shrug and walk straight past him, leaving him confused and alone. But i don't care.

Just like he doesn't care.

I soon find my legs speeding up until im running. Like I'm running away from reality, like im being chased from something or maybe Someone.

I find myself at the lake. I continue to run, doing a full lap, not giving myself a moment to stop.

Don't stop Owen.

He was my future, my best friend, my everything. My heart is beating loudly. The wind blowing my hood down sending cold shivers down my spine.

I feel the wind blow my hazel hair around. Making me feel almost alive. Almost.

As soon as i stop i fall down, leaning my back on a tree while breathing heavily.

I look up to see its the tree.

The tree that has H + O neatly carved into the wood.

I start to laugh. Really hard. My loud laugh fills the air with tears flowing down my face.

I feel a body sit next to me and grab me into a hug. This is all i need have my emotions thrown back at me.

My laughter soon turns into a sob and i hold a tight grip onto Nathans jacket.

"He never loved me Nathan, never" he strokes my hair. We soon realise the sun is starting to rise. The only sound is the wind and me crying harder than iv ever cried before.

Hunter isn't just my first heartbreak. He isn't some high school fling. He was my future, my support, my everything and now thats all come crashing down.

I know i hate myself, i know i say aweful things about myself. So why is this different? Well instead of my stupid self telling me this, its the one person who cleared them thoughs away.

The one person made me think it was worth living.

I often told him if he wanted to break up he could, if he regretted being with me to just tell me, but instead he lied.

He took everything from me, my happiness, my sanity, all of my firsts..

I knew it was too good to be true.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Oooo woww i had s good idea but im shit at writing so i mean try imagine my writing isnt bad lmfao.

Oooo some emotions. Yeah this was shit and very fucking rushed but i wrote it all and its now 3am and for once I'm about to fall asleep. Lmao whoops forgot to press post. Its to early to edit it so good luck reading

So I'm sorry.

Cool ok bye

Word count: 1462

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
546K 8.9K 15
Luke has been head over heels for his brother's best friend for longer than he can even remember, but he's never had the courage to do anything about...
193K 4.3K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
84.8K 2.8K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...