Beggar

By GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"
Chapter 22: "You're a fool."
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."

15K 369 325
By GiantSnails

The house was in it's usual pristine routine. My Mom loved every inch of this house, so long as it was clean. The only square space that changed was Dads bookshelf, at least once a week two or three new books were thrown in. I never related to his love of books,  not growing up, but now I think I understood.  The last book I read took my soul out with it, little assholes, those things.

"Thank you, Cindy," Sayter nodded to my Mom while she placed a small teacup across from him. His hand slung lazily over my shoulder so I nuzzled into him, my parents oddly comfortable with the stature.

"Please, call me Mom, Sayter." She said, Sayter smiled kindly at her, and she gave me a look.

Very handsome, this one.
Capsuled in her eyes.

Mom sat in her chair next to Dad across from us. Sayter must of been amused at the family heritage, two dark haired green eyed parents with their dark haired green eyed child, similar face, wholly different tastes. Father loved doctoring, and dabbling in medicine fixtures to help those who suffer, Mother liked to garden and cook and please. They had a child, these kind people, and she likes to drink and fuck and kill the greedy and selfish.

"Honestly," Dad started, "I never would of thought Victoria would bring a man home, with all her activities and such."
He said into his teacup to nobody in particular, his brows nuzzled.

"Oh yes, right, we told her skinning all those men was no right way to find a husband, much less a lover, but we were supportive and now see," Mom looked at me, her hands laid flatly against her lap, "look what you've brought us. A tall, handsome,"

"Rich." Dad intruded, and grunted in pain at something Mother had done at that moment.

Less she went on, "kind man."

Sayter only laughed, and it was different from his low and rough chuckle, he was being soft, pristine like the house. He was manipulating my parents, and I knew because the only person he would never fool was me. I knew him, too well to know all he wanted was to meet my parents. I knew since we got here, he was planning to kill them if I ever escaped.

Ф

"Your room, it's very polished." Sayter ran his fingers over an old dollhouse I kept around from my childhood. It was my idea to show him up here, away from them.

"Asshole," I tore off my coat and threw it on the bed, crossing my arms over my chest,
"Do not threaten my parents against me."

He hummed, ignoring me. Instead he opened a drawer and sifted through my things.
"Interesting how they know about your profession, I had left that part of the letter you sent them about us for a reason and told them differently on how we met but, I see I could of just told them their daughter has a dominant to take care of her, that she's learned her lesson."

"And what lesson is that?"

Again, he ignored me, "Was it your Father that gave you that knife? Is that why you love it so much?"

"Grandma,"

"Grandma," Sayter mused as I rubbed at my temples. "It seems the whole family is in your support, how interesting."

"No, she— it's not like that. She left my Mom all her valuables when she died, but urged that knife onto her the most. She also hated men like you, her husband beat her and she used it to defend herself and ended up killing him, she was executed for it and, well I guess now I have it from my Mother."

"A good luck charm. So glad I have it in my company,"

I scoffed, "It wouldn't bring you any good luck you ass."

Sayter hummed on again, lying down on the bed, "Come, lay down with me. But lock the door first, I want to flip the innocence of this room."

My toes curled, and I did what he said. I wasn't too pissed, not entirely, it didn't compare to the fear I had for my parents. If I try to kill Sayter and fail, if I try and succeed to run away, he would kill my parents, and Sayter doesn't kill quickly.

I laid my hand on his chest, but he said,
"I'm not going to punish you for how disrespectful you've been to me tonight, because I know your ass couldn't take it. That doesn't mean, though, in the future, I wont add this to one of your punishments."

Right. I was still being punished and trained into submission. But it was my turn to ignore him, "Master, may I strip for you?"

He made a soft, pleasing groan, "You may."

I crawled on top of him and sat on my knees above his crotch, picking out the threads to that corset and pulling off the dress, throwing one pretty thing after the other. Sayters hands rolled down my body in waiting lust as he pulled me towards him to kiss me. His lips were deep and soft on mine, and he pulled down his pants just a bit to let his growing cock out. I let him enter me, and he flipped me to get on top, "You know the rules," he whispered into me.

I whimpered at the feel of his cock jolting inside me as he threw me under him, and barely nodded. Sayter thrusted into me, he started slowly to tease me, then sped up for his pleasure and mine. He grabbed my ass and kiss me on and over my neck as I played my hands through his hair. He drew back, covering my mouth with a hand to stop the little sounds that built up my climax.

"Remember darling, your parents are right down the hall."

"They won't hear, they're old." I said in a soft moan.

"The hell we are." An old, feminine voice wheezed from outside the door. I choked, and pushed Sayter off of me, ignoring to the best of my ability the sensation of his cock gliding out of me. He only chuckled and put his dick away.

I shouted inaudibly pulling my clothes back on, but Mom understood the babble.

"Don't tell me to go away! I'm your Mother and I have a right to know if you're getting some!"

"Mom that phrase isn't even invented yet it's the 1800's." I hissed and forced myself dressed. Sayter, of course, opened the door for her. Mom glided in like a doe in the woods, eyes wide and eager. She pecked Sayter on the cheek and squeezed my shoulder, "I didn't hear the snap of a condom, I do hope you're considering.."

No, Mother. I'm still infertile.

Sayter only chuckled, "We haven't thought of it, not for now, at least." He shot me a curious glance. I glared, and shook my head furiously.
Mom only sighed, and motioned us back into the kitchen for dinner.

Ф

After dinner, Sayter and I kissed our goodbyes and got back in the carriage to leave. It was all an act, really, to get my parents to like him. Could I sacrifice them, risk it more of, just to kill the Crime Lord?
I was madly in love with him, a morbid and brutal response to his character, and simply, it would not stop me. Naturally the first thought that came was to tie him down and carve a heart in his chest.

And that part about having children, honestly. He thinks I would even consider. Perhaps that was part of the act, too. But either way, it was impossible. I never saw a doctor about it, and it was never something I had always known. Actually, when I first started working I thought I was just lucky. Then I got sloppy and thought it impossible. So I was broken inside, somewhere, and that stopped me from having children. My body refused it, as if it saw all I had done and didn't want to pass on something similar.

Sayter dropped a hand over mine, I didn't look at him. "They are very kind, I might think we had the wrong house." He chuckled, then went silent. "I really don't want to hurt them, darling, you understand."

"You're a sick, manipulative man and you can rot in hell."

He sighed, I was an utter annoyance unless I responded as he wanted. Selfish, selfish man. "I do hope you'll corporate with me, Victoria. It will make me very happy some day."

Corporate, ha. People are nothing but brains or hearts and nothing in between. Never do I see a brain, only hearts. I think, because like a heartbeat, people work at one thing on and on, sometimes without reason, they just go, they have no questions to ask they only have goals and know exactly why they want to achieve it, even if it doesn't make sense. Not really. I always thought I was a brain when nobody else could be. It was like this, of course, because everything I did was connected to something else, now, part of it was connected to Sayter, another brain in a wicked head.

"I'll be punishing you for that little comment when we get home."

I pulled my hand from his and crossed my arms. The strand connecting us mind to mind feeling heavy, a noose weighing down the very center.

A/N

Thank you all so much for 80k thats wild.
Finally made it to chapter 20 thats so cool.
Anyway I haven't edited so

I've had such a long and such a shitty day and great day and I wanted to share my Bob Ross painting with all of you

That'll be all gn drink water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 41 6
DWUMP! The flogger hits my erection. I groan, squirm, and pull on my restraints. She flicks her wrist again. DWUMP! Ouch! "Stop squirming!" she repri...
2.3M 38K 19
"With a swift motion he entered me and I cried out, and for the first time using "foul language" as I can recall Mama saying. I felt him in me, and s...
108K 3K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...
44.4K 353 13
Contains Sex scenes, Violence (Minor), and BDSM. Recommended for Mature Audiences. ...