Regrets

By Blackroses48

Jayla has been alone all her life. Giving her the "I don't need anyone" personality until she finds her mate... More

Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Epilogue

Ch. 14

6.9K 170 36
By Blackroses48

Ethan

I sat in the chair watching the man I should call dad pace back and forth. He's been like this for 10 minutes after I told him he's my dad. He still denied it even when I told him who my mom was.

Suddenly the door burst open and a man with blonde hair and matching mix blue and green eyes like me and Jordan walks in quickly shutting the door. "What's the emergency?" He said in a panic looking at Jordan, not noticing that I'm in the room. Not saying a word Jordan point at me and the man just now realize that I was here. "Who's he?"

"Apparently my son" sighing Jordan sit back in the chair in front of me. "How-"

"I don't know! All I know is he can't be mine" he yelled at the man. "It's true! My mom told me you are my dad and where I can find you if something happens to her"getting mad I felt tears roll down my face.  "She's in trouble" I could barely get the words out as I start crying  "I don't want her to leave me." "Who's his mom?" the blonde man ask while running his fingers threw his hair. "He-her nn-name is Jayla" once I said that the man froze.

 "Jayla. As in Jayla Thomas?" nodding my head I was suddenly in his arms. "Oh my God I can't believe it. I was so worried about her when she left. I tried to contact her and find her but couldn't." he cried "Now she has a kid" pulling away he looks over me "You have your mom skin tone, but other than that you look like Jordan."

 "He's not mine"

 "He has our eyes Jordan and I can sense the alpha blood in him. Wait didn't you say Jayla is in trouble!?" Nodding my head I told them what happened. "We have to rescue her Jordan" sighing Jordan run his fingers threw his hair then stare at me. "Fine we'll-"

"Jordan I-" a pregnant woman walks in and stop when she noticed us. "Oh hi. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt. Hi Keith" she says as she hugs the man then look at me. "And who are you?" bending down so we were eye level she smiles kindly at me. "I'm-" before I could finish Jordan cuts me off. "He's our cousin" confusion was written on mine's and Keith face. Until keith agreed "yea...our cousin"

"But I'm not-"

"Our uncle needs our help with finding our aunt. Apparently she was kidnapped" the woman covered her mouth. "Dios mío sweetie are you okay? She said as she hugs me. I growl pushing her away. I don't want her to hug me, I want my mom hugs. "You're not my mom so don't touch me" a louder growl over power mine and it came from Jordan.

"Do not push her" cowering back more in my chair I look down at my hands. "Sorry" I mumble. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to marisol"  looking at Jordan, then at the woman I got out of the chair and ran out of the room to who knows where. Sniffing the air I smelt a calming scent and followed it up the stairs and into a room. Jordan's room. Climbing on the bed I started to cry.

I miss you mom.

*******************
Jordan

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make him mad" marisol apologize. Getting up I wrap my arms around her "shh it's not your fault. He just misses his mom" nodding her head she left.

"He's our cousin now" Keith said.

"Yes he is"

"And what are you going to do when she finds out our cousin is really your son?"

"Look you know how its been with marisol and babies. I don't want to stress her out." Nodding his head slowly I walk over to the door. "Get everyone ready to find her" following Ethan scent to my room I found him on my bed sleeping.

My little alpha pup.

"I can't believe she hid you from me. No, actually I can believe it. I treated her like shit and I have no right to be angry at her for hidding you." I said running my fingers through his hair. "I promise to be there for you now" I whisper before waking him up.

"Hey I need to know where you live in order to find your mom" telling me the place I found out they live six hours away and he ran all the way here. Walking towards the door Ethan starts getting out of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" I said stopping him. "I'm going with you to save mom"

"No you're not. You're staying here"

"But-"

"You're staying here!" I yelled. He was wasting my time. The longer I stay here the shorter time Jayla has wherever she is. With that I left the pack house to see my warriors ready.

"Let's go"

**********************

We finally made it to the small town and I noticed right a way we were on a nother pack territory. Why would you be on someone else land jayla? After a few minutes three men came out of the trees.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our pack?" The man in the middle growl sending off a wave of power. He must be the beta. Not tolerating the disrespect I growl back at him "My name is alpha Jordan and I need to speak with your alpha" after a moment of mind linking his alpha the man apologize and lead me to the pack house.

You smell that? Keith says through the link as we get closer to the house. Yea she's here. Reaching the pack house a man who I assume is the alpha comes out with a huge smile. "Hello alpha Jordan. My name is alpha Mark it's so good to finally meet you" he says as he shook my hand. I can smell jalyla scent all over him and it's driving my wolf crazy. "So what brings you here?"

"I thought I should introduce myself and maybe we could form an alliance" I lied. "And you needed to bring your whole army?" He chuckled as he look behind me at my warriors, well some of them. I had some outside  of this pack borders and some back at my pack. "No not the whole army" laughing I look back at the house "shall we?"

"Of course follow me" we walk into the pack house and up to his office. Her scent was getting stronger a d stronger. "Let's begin with-" he was cut off with the sound of loud banging. "What was that?" Looking down at his hands I see his fist clench.

"Sorry we have a new member of the pack and she's... a handful" more banging was heard "excuse me I have to-" getting up to leave I hear a scream. "Jordan!" I ran past mark and ran in the direction of her voice. Coming to a door I tried to open it but it was locked "move away from the door" I tell her as I get ready to break it down.

Ready to charge I was suddenly tackled to the ground "What do you think you're doing?" Mark growl as he try to hold me down. Key word. Try. While we were fighting on the floor I saw Keith from the corner of my eye breaking the door down. "What the fuck?" That caught my attention long enough for mark to punch me in the jaw.

Flipping us over I start punching him too fast for him to block his face. With one more punch he was out cold. Face barely recognizable. Getting up I walk into the room only to stop and take in what I was seeing. There was a bed in the middle of the room with chains and wips and other torture devices.

Hearing a whimper I look over to see Keith crying while holding a bloody Jayla. I walk over to them to get a closer look at her. There was so much blood on her body I could faintly see her wounds. She barely had clothes on, just a bra and underwear. Looking at her face she was passed out. Probably because of the blood lost and using her energy to get my attention.

"Come on we have to hurry and get her to the pack doctor" nodding Keith take off his shirt to put over her body then slowly gets up with jayla still in his arms. My wolf starts growling at the sight of another man holding his mate. "Wait. Let me hold her"

"You must be out of your mind if you think-"

"She's still my mate!!"

"You gave up that title when you rejected her!!!" He yells back. Growling I walk closer to him. "It will help her heal if I'm close to her. Even if we broke the bond it's still faintly there. Now give me her" I said through clench teeth. Glaring at me he put her in my awaiting arms. We left the room and out the house.

We have to hurry. I'm pretty sure the full moon pack would not like the fact that their alpha is passed out on the floor. I told Keith through the link as we mind link the other warriors we're leaving. Running out of the trees passing the border I hear howls in the distance.

We're not gonna make it back until the early mornings. Keith was right everyone had shifted instead of me because I couldn't carry jayla on my back which made this trip even longer. Hearing paws pounding on the ground I knew the full moon pack was close.

Prepare to fight.

Just as I said that wolves from the other pack broke through the trees and start attacking my men. It wasn't a fair match. My pack had the advantage with number and skills. Turning around just in time for a wolf  to catch me off guard pushing me a few yards away causing me to drop jayla.

Growling the wolf look from me to jayla and charge at her. Quickly shifting I ran to him. Since he was closer to her he was able to bite into her side just as I push him away. I was seeing red. Not giving him time to recover I jump on him sinking my teeth into his neck. He didn't make a move knowing if he did he would die.

Not wanting to kill him just yet I clawed his sides and stomach causing him to whine. Finally done I rip his head off. He shifted back and I noticed it was the beta. Looking up to see my pack had killed the rest of them with minor wounds we head back to the pack as fast as we could. Jayla was losing even more blood from the bite the beta gave her.

Don't die

************************

We finally made it back to the pack. It was still dark outside and everyone was still asleep.

"Good job worriors. Remember not a word about who we rescued to anyone" I said using my Alpha command on them. Saying "yes alpha" everyone left except for Keith. We rush to the pack hospital with the pack doctor and a nurse waiting for us.

"Oh my God" doctor Ross said as he look at her. Putting her down as gentle as I can "save her now" I commanded. Nodding they get to work with cleaning all of the blood off  of her. There was even more bruises and wounds on her than I thought. "She lost too much blood. We're gonna need a blood transfusion-"

"I'll do it"

"But alpha we don't know her blood type and only mates can-"

"Just do it!" Hurriedly they got it ready and stuck needles in both of our arms. After awhile her slow heart beat was getting stronger. "Amazing. Alpha does this mean?-"

"Not a word to Marisol" after jayla left, marisol kept asking me if jayla was my mate and I lied and said she was just another she wolf wanting me as their mate. She believed it, but every now and then I got the feeling she thought I was lying but she never brought it up again.

After an hour of patching her up disinfecting her wounds and checking for any more problem we found out she had a few broken ribs, sprained ankle, a black eye, and dislocated shoulder. With cuts along her skin in different places. "Alpha I'm gonna need you and keith to step out for this next assessment"

"Why?" Keith asked from the corner of the room. "Well I feel that you won't like what I'm about to do-"

"What are you about to do?" I cut in not liking what I'm hearing already. "I have to check her vagina for-" in a flash I had him up against the wall with my hand around his throat. "You have clearly lost your mind" I growl.

"P-please alpha I need to check for any sign of rape" I was even more angry. "Jordan let the doctor do his thing" pulling me away from the doctor keith forced my outside the office.

"I can't believe she's back" he said looking at the door. "If that bastard raped her I will torture him even more than I was already planning to" he continued pacing back and forth. Finally he stop and looks at me "what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean surely now you're going to have to tell marisol about Jayla and Ethan"

"No not right now. She can't know about her being back and that we have a son"

"Do you hear yourself right now!? Your true mate is in the hospital while your son and chosen mate are most likely in the same room right now and you're still lying to her. I wonder if while we were gone did the kid tell her the truth" shit. Looking at my shock face he smiled "did you really forget that they could run into each other while we were gone" shit shit shit.

Before I could say anything doctor Ross walks out of the room. Looking down at his clipboard he didn't say anything for a moment. "Well" keith urges.

"I'm sorry alpha. She was raped."

______________________
AN

Hey guys sorry it took me so long I've started the new semester of college and been busy. Plus I had writers block with this chapter. Luckily I figured out what I was going to do and made this chapter really long. Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote&Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 390 7
This is the sample. First five chapters only. To read more, please support me by purchasing my eBook. Angela is sarcastic, a bit of a drama queen b...
454K 11.5K 46
The powerful almighty Alpha Maximums Black and his wolf Ares have been looking for their mate for nearly nine years, and the Alpha was ready to give...
1.8M 81.4K 47
At 19, life has given Aislinn Nox many things, most of them she never wanted. Like dead parents at the age of six. Scars. A slaughtered pack. Night...
1.6M 45.5K 29
She is shy, no argument there. She is afraid to speak up, afraid of conflict, afraid of everyone around her. She is still special. But no one would...