My Fake Marrige To Michael Ja...

Oleh Desglizzy

Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California... Lebih Banyak

My Fake Marriage
The Big News
They're Here
My New Home
Where Did He Go
Oh, No
Breakfast
Baby
Sweet Moments
InterView
Get Up
Uh Oh
Cheers
Ugh!
Interview
Interview Pt2
Michael!
Hood Sisters
Heartbeat
Cant Be
Candy Apple
Am I Gone
Hospital
Im Not Crazy
Mental Springs
Betty
Away!
School
At Mike's Home
Working
Shopping?
Scroller.
Sunday.
Whaaaat!?
Updating!!
About Lastnight
The Flight
Awww
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower pt 2
Im Done
Not Leaving
I Cant
Just For Awhile
Just For Awhile Pt.2
Doctor
Beach
Labor part 1
Labor part 2
Labor Part 3
My Babies
I've Decided...
Please Dont Judge Me
Going Home
The Big News
You're Not Going
Goodmorning...Red Bird!
At last
Author Note

Paris

3.6K 140 38
Oleh Desglizzy

Yn Pov

Today I'm getting ready for Paris. I got up and went to my walk in closet. I put on some boyfriend ripped jeans and some black red bottoms. And I had on a black shirt that was a little baggy. I put on my silver heart neckless and my silver hoops. My hair was in a pony tail. After I finished getting ready I grabbed my purse and car keys. I'm on my way to mikes.. I have to pick up my plane ticket.

Me-*Knocks*

Melinda- Hi. *fakes smiles*

I knew Melinda gave me a fake smile so I shot her one right back.

Melinda- What are you here for.

Me- What are you in my face for.

Melinda- Listen-GCO

Mike- Oh hey Yn! Melinda let her in.

Melinda- *clench teeth* Ok.

She opened the door just alittle. She knows I'm pregnant and can't squeeze through. She's really testing the wrong one so I pushed the door open HARD and she slammed into the wall.

Me-Oops. *Steps over her*

I walked into the kitchen were Mike was.

Me- You need to get your lil girlfriend before she has a thousand dollar shoe in her ahh.

Mike-*Laughs* Melinda just has trust issues.

Me- For? We ain't and was never a thing.

When I said that you could feel the tension in the air.

Mike- I umm *looks the other way* I don't know....she's been like this forever.

Melinda- *walks in* I don't like getting talked about behind my back.

Me-Puff.

Melinda- You know what! Why are you here!? *Gets loud*

Me- I'm here to get my plane ticket to Paris from Mike! Why are you here!?

Melinda- I live here!

Me- Yea and I used to live here so basically mmhm I wouldn't called it being replaced but hmm * puts on a thinking face* yeaa I would gladly say your just a replace toy. *smiles*

Melinda- Get out! *Point to the door*

Me- Not quiet yet sweetie I have grown up business to handle but *looks behind you* I think there's a play pin up stairs for children like you. *Points to stairs*

Melinda- Your letting her talk to me like this!? *looks at mike*

Mike- You brought it on yourself.

Melinda- Ugh. *Stares at you while walking upstairs*

Me- Boo

Melinda- T

Me- You

Melinda- Tramp! *half way upstairs*

Me-*rolls eyes* Bye Felicia!

Melinda- Ugh!! *slams door*

Me- Is you mad? *Laughs and pops grape in your mouth*

Mike-*chuckles* I've never saw this side of you.

Me- It's the hormones. But I need my ticket so I can exit "Queen Bitchy" castle. How can you deal with that...thing.

Mike- I hardly be here. *chuckles and hands you the ticket*

Me-*Giggles* But I guess I'll see you later. Or maybe Friday idk. I have a lot of preparing to do. *walks out door*

Mike-*Walks out behind you* It's just Paris.

Me- I've never been out of the United States before. Plus ITS PARIS. Maybe I'll meet a French man. *Bites lips and looks down*

Mike-*straight face* I didn't pay for a ticket to Paris just for you to meet a man.

Me-*Laughs* Mike you can make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with your jealousy! *Laughs and gets in truck* I was just kidding.. Or was I *closes door and drives off*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.4K 98 24
Hey my name is YN. I'm 15 and I'm stuck struggling. I live in this abandoned house all alone with a little bit of clothes and no food. I don't steal...
8.8K 347 55
Hi I am Karma and I am 23 years old. I am a Moonwalker. So one day I am just doing my own thing until......I found Michael Jacksons in my house.
70K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...
5.2K 181 7
"Some people have purpose, others don't." GENIE MITCHELL could confidently say that she lived the most ordinary life. When moving to California, she...