Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

I'M NOT GAY!!

96.6K 3.6K 2.7K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

Hey guys, so I have been seeing that there are many people who won't be able to download the app Inkitt for various of reasons and I respect that. So I have been thinking of a solution for you guys and decided that I will be updating in wattpad as well!☺️

I love you guys very much, and I can't bear seeing some of you guys sad because you can't continue the story. Also, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you guys, so you also matter a lot in my life❤️

You readers have become a very big part in my life, so I think it's not at all fair of me to take this book away from you, without you guys this book would have never have been where it is today. And for that I am very grateful😊💖

So Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

I have been in between classes since 8:00 am, and I am, in all honesty, done for my whole senior year. My right-hand aches due to all the writing my teachers made me do today, I literally came out of the hospital with broken bones and barely came out of treatment. These teachers have no mercy. Even though it has been a few months since I came out of the hospital, and did all my treatments while I was hospitalized.

BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!!

What matters is that I was hospitalized and that I should be excused of all homework until further notice. Not 3 days, a week, nor a month. It's until I decide that I am able to do homework. Which will be never by the way.

I walked through the halls, heading to the cafeteria by myself, which I shouldn't have done. I was grabbed from behind and slammed against the lockers, hard. I squinted my eyes in pain, as a shockwave of pain ran down my back making a groan escape from my lips. I looked up to see who was the one who harshly pushed me against the lockers, and whose body was hovering against my own. When I saw who it was, I wasn't even shocked, I should have guessed that it was he who wanted to cause me pain since I roamed freely in the school's halls again.

"Damien," I said in a honeyed tone. He looked at me, in his eyes you could only see hatred, and I gave him a small smile.

"Hunter," he also said in a honeyed tone. He had a smile that could only mean trouble, and as he smiled at me, he also closed his eyes. "Where have you been? I have missed you considerably."

"Oh would you look at that, this is the first time I hear you call me by my name; and your vocabulary has increased significantly. Have you been studying new words since I was out? What other new words do you know? And to answer your question to where I have been, it's none of your business," I said to him. Not leaving my honeyed tone. He kept his smile on his face, and if you look at him closely, you could see a small vein popping out the corner of his forehead.

The students who were passing through the halls stopped and shivered by the atmosphere that surrounded Damien and me, they formed a semicircle around us. We didn't budge from our position, even though we were practically being surrounded, we acted as if no one was near us. Damien still had this supposedly "friendly" smile on his face, and I kept mine as well, not wanting to jeopardize his act.

"Ah yes Hunter, I have been studying new words since you have vanished from school. When you were out, I gradually started noticing how much your presence in this school means to me. And of course, I should know where you have been throughout these weeks, were we not good friends before? I know that we didn't exactly start on the right foot, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about your well being. And if you don't consider me as a friend for you to tell me your situation, then consider me as a classmate," he said. He had a worried and hurt expression on his face, he also put his left hand on his chest, as if he meant what he said and was truly hurt by my comment.

I just looked at him, you could literally see the "what the fuck" on my face and eyes. Like, what is he trying to do right now? He knows that since I came here, the only things he's been trying to do is bully me. And of course, he would miserably fail in the process. But that is not the matter at hand right now.

"Do you really think I would believe this crap? Seriously Damien, who do you take me for? Where I have been is none of your business. And don't act like we were friends before, it's disgusting," I said to him lowly. Although it was loud enough for a few people to hear.

I hate when bullies want to act as friends with their victims, or "playthings" as they call them. It disgusts me.

I can't believe he actually thinks that I would believe this crap. I mean, how stupid and ignorant does he take me for? I just looked at him straight in the eyes, he must really think that I lost a few brain cells while I was gone. As I looked at him, I saw his eyes glance towards the crowd and a small malicious smile grew on his lips.

'Now I get it, he's targeting the crowd, not me. Maybe it's because he figured out that he can't bully me physically, so he's trying to use confrontation. Well, it will never work. The people in this school aren't that stupid to believe in his words. Well, that's what I hope for.' I thought, he should try harder if he believes he could bully me like this.

"I never thought that Hunter was so mean." I heard someone whisper in the crowd.

"I know, he looks like he's so sweet and nice. But he's actually pretty cold," I heard another person whisper.

"I can't believe I actually wanted to be friends with him."

"I can't believe I was actually a little attracted to him."

"Poor Damien, he only wanted to look out for him."

"And Damien also looked pretty down before Hunter came to school."

"Yeah, I also saw him look pretty sad these couple of weeks."

"I can't believe Hunter is actually like this."

All those whispers were the only thing I could hear right now. I really don't like confrontation, but who would? It's not like I couldn't handle it, I'm able to handle it now much better than before. But it still kind of hurts when people speak ill of you, but it irritates me, even more, when they speak without knowing the full side of the story.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

I bit the right corner of my bottom lip with my canines hard to calm myself down, I clenched both of my fists hard enough for my knuckles to turn a white color, and I looked down to the ground, making my hair cover my eyes a little. I was so annoyed that I could already taste blood from my lip, if something doesn't happen right now, this will turn into a huge mess.

I felt Damien come in closer towards my face, I could feel his soft breathing touch around my neck and shoulder. His lips gently grazed my left ear, and I could feel a small smile form on his lips.

"No one could save you now. And don't think Adrien would come to the rescue like before, I already had Brittney take care of him. He wouldn't mind if his English partner left school a little early, or if he appears with a little bruise around his face and/or body," he said in a malicious tone.

My fists clenched even harder, my nails dug harshly into the palm of my hands. What did he mean by that Brittney is taking care of him? How is she taking care of him? What is she doing to MY man?

"Did you really think that I didn't notice what you were trying to do to him? Don't make me laugh," he scoffed. "And you know what's even more hilarious? You really thought he liked you back," he chuckled lowly in my ear.

I clenched my teeth. I couldn't take it anymore, I was becoming furious with every word that came out of his mouth. Everything he said about Adrien not liking me, everything that he's saying is bringing me closer to the brink of no return. I promised my family that I wouldn't hurt anyone without a serious reason, I can't just hurt people because I couldn't control my temper, that's stooping to their level. Proving them that what they say about you is true, or just making the rumors about you worse.

'I just need to calm myself right now, and not make a stupid move.' I thought as I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh, and by the way, your little sister has quite the energy. What was her name again? Tania? It doesn't matter, she's so easy to make her fall for me, she fell for some small wor-", I punched him in the jaw before he could finish his sentence, he fell to the floor and the people who surrounded us just gasped as they look at Damien in the ground. It was very difficult for me to control my strength right now, but I don't think I hit him too hard, I wouldn't want him to lose consciousness just yet.

"Don't you dare mess with my little sister," I growled to him. I could see how his eyes widen a little in fear, and how his body trembled slightly before standing back up. He held the left side of his jaw with his left hand and his face was in utter shock by my behavior, where I punched him was already bruising and I honestly couldn't feel happier. After punching Damien, I could feel my body being satisfied and it was like a heavyweight was lifted by my shoulders. I felt so relieved. Damien opened his mouth, as if to say something, but was immediately interrupted by a loud booming voice coming from afar.

"BRITTNEY HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO TELL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Yelled a storming Adrien, I could recognize that voice anywhere, he looked so angry as he stormed closer and closer towards us. Also, you could see a desperate Brittney running after him.

"But baby-", she said. But then was interrupted by Adrien stopping suddenly and turning towards her, making her bump into his chest.

"HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT YOUR BABY, STOP CALLING ME THAT!" He yelled at her. "You said it yourself, "this means nothing", remember? So stop pestering me, I don't like you anymore, I already have someone I like," he said to her. She looked like she was about to cry by Adrian's somewhat harsh words. I say somewhat harsh words because hearing him saying that to her made me a little happy. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Adrien then turned around and saw me, he immediately came walking to my side and hugged me tightly. Which of course took me by surprise and I could feel my face heat up. Adrien then cupped my face, I looked into his emerald eyes. Just by looking at him all my pent-up anger quickly began to fade away, I almost forgot there were people around us. Like I said, almost.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Adrien?! Don't you see that he's using you? Don't fall for his act," Damien yelled at him as he got up. He still had a hand on his bruising jaw and Brittney held his left arm as she hid behind him. "You have been acting really weird lately, what happened to you? Don't tell me it's because of him, he's just a pathetic worthless waste of space," Damien said. Adrien fists clenched and I could see his knuckles becoming a whiter color by the second.

"Don't you ever speak ill of Hunter ever again! If I even hear you speak badly about him again, the next day you will be waking up in a hospital," Adrien growled. He gave a very threatening glare towards Damien that made him shiver. "And that goes towards you to Brittney," he said lowly.

"Are you serious Adrien? Don't tell me you like him!!" Damien yelled in disbelief, he looked confused on how Adrien could ever say that to him, it looked like he couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Don't tell me you're gay," he said scrunching his face in disgust.

"Of course I'm not gay!" Adrien yelled, I winced with the words that came out of his mouth. I could feel how my heart began to break in pieces as those harsh words that came out of his mouth, I felt my eyes beginning to burn by the tears that were starting to form.

'I have to get out of here.' I thought as I felt my eyes beginning to pile up with fresh tears. I was about to run away from the crowd, but I was immediately pulled back by Adrien's hand wrapped around my right wrist. Adrien had a firm grip on my wrist, so I wasn't able to escape this public humiliation, I was about to pull my hand away from him until I heard a Damien speaking again.

"I knew you would-", he said but was completely interrupted by Adrien.

"I'm Huntersexual," Adrien claimed in front of everyone. My face started heating up again and a tear fell across my left cheek, everyone was silent for a few seconds before you could hear a few girls screaming all together. Adrien seemed unaffected by his comment, and Damien was in shock, just like Brittney. Even though their faces brought me a bit of joy, I was still in shock by Adrien basically confessing to me in public.

'I can't believe this is happening.'

~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for you guys today, hope it was worth the wait...

Have a nice day/night my pretties💖✨

When you realize you have become Squidward...

How 2018 has been for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
170K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
6.7K 165 35
"AH!!!"I screamed "I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE!"I said "I'm not gonna hurt you."He said His voice sounded fake. It didn't seem like his actual v...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...