Baby, You're Perfect • Larry...

By BooBearsBabyHaz05

The Tomlinson pack is the most feared pack in the country. The Styles family is the sweetest family in the to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 32

2.5K 67 42
By BooBearsBabyHaz05

Louis' POV

I had never been this happy in my life, he jumped into my arms as we kissed passionately. Fairy lights above us lit up beautifully illuminating everything, we pulled apart and looked up at the lights strung from the trees with leaves stuck to them here and there to hide them from Harry when we first got in.

They looked a lot better than I thought they would, Harry was overwhelmed. He smiled at me and kissed me again, laughing into it slightly as I smiled during the kiss.

"Louis, when did you do this? Why?" I looked at him lovingly and simply answered with, "Zayn, Niall and Liam helped me put them up earlier."

I put him down and we just splashed around a bit more before heading back to the cabin.

We were almost back when I asked Harry something I had been wondering for a couple of hours now, "Haz, is Niall gay or bisexual or something?"

He gave me a weird look, "If you're thinking of inviting him over to hook up or suggesting a threesome I'm afraid I may have to disown the both of you." He laughed out as a reply.

"I'm not asking for that reason, yuck! Just answer, is he into guys in any way?"  I rolled my eyes playfully and expected an answer.

"Don't know, to my knowledge her only ever liked chicks and been with girls. He was never repulsed by my sexuality or my comments about guys but, I'm not sure. Why do you want to know?"

I thought back to the moment I introduced Niall to Zayn and Liam as I tried to come up with an answer that wouldn't make me sound delirious and creepy.

"Well, when he first saw the boys he stared at Liam like he was a personalized buffet for Niall and no one else. I'm pretty sure he actually checked him out, the boy was almost drooling for God's sake! But maybe it was over the body type, like, maybe he was just amazed by it or wanted to look like that himself? I don't know, it just seemed a tad gay to me. Zayn was acting normal of course but Liam saw Niall and then would not look away from his eyes until we were actually setting everything up. He was probably sneaking looks but I didn't see until Niall fell into the water and Liam was staring at the way shirt since it showed everything. Liam is Pansexual so it wouldn't surprise me if he is interested in Niall."

Harry's face held the expression of confused and concerned about my mental health, "Lou, you need to chill. You sound like a creepy stalker fangirl." He looked deep in thought and I assumed he was going to say something that he also thought suggested Niall may like boys as well but what came out of his mouth was so unbelievably stupid I couldn't even process what he meant, "You're the first NIAM shipper!!!!"

".........what?" He giggled and I just shook my head in admiration at my little say of sunshine.

Harry's POV

We arrived at the cabin and surprisingly Louis actually had.... stuff packed in his bag. Of course we didn't do things the second we got back, we talked about random things, had dinner, talked more and eventually our conversation turned into something that seemed to set the mood.

So that night we mated, completing our bond. It was unusual but enjoyable, Louis was sweet, considerate and careful.

One of the things he had packed we didn't use because of our conversation earlier, before anything happened he explained it again and made sure I was okay with that.

When we were all done and cleaned up we settled down on the bed, my back pressed ever so slightly against his torso and his hand on my hip. He removed said hand to pull a sheet over us before returning it to my side.

Louis pulled me back against him and whispered to me, "I love you, Sunshine. Have a good sleep." Before placing a gentle kiss to the back of my head.

----

I woke up the morning after to Starbucks on the bedside table as well as a note saying 'Good morning, my beautiful mate. I'm sorry but I have to talk to my parents, I got you a coffee that hopefully won't be cold when you wake up. Promise I'll be home as quickly as I can. Could take a while though :( maybe hang with blondie for a bit? I think he misses you. Love you! - Lou <3'

I smiled and picked up the coffee, it was shockingly still warm. I got up washed myself off and began to get ready for the day. Once I was dressed I messaged Niall.

Harry_Styles: We need to catch up, haven't seen you for over a week. Your place, I'll be there in 30.

I didn't bother waiting for a reply and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, I settled on cocoa puffs and when I'd finished them I walked outside and kept walking until I was out of the woods, I headed over to his house. No point walking to my house to get my car to drive to his house, may as well just walk there.

I was there a while later and entered his house to see Maura loading the dishwasher in the kitchen, "Hey Mrs H, the leprechaun up yet?"

She smiled upon my arrival and just shrugged as she set the dishwasher's settings and then started it before turning back to talk to me, "I think so, but who knows with that one. Only one way to find out."

"NEIL!! YOU AWAKE YET!!!??????" I headed to his bedroom, my voice booming through the house. His family were like my second family, being so close, so if I woke anyone else up the reaction wouldn't be too bad.

I entered his room to be faced with a bleached blonde haired boy sitting on his bed with his guitar in hand. A very irritated look on his face, it also showed exhaustion but not the type like physical exhaustion just like being exhausted with dealing with me for so long.

"Hi, curly. How's your boy toy?" He put away his guitar and sat back on his bed while I plopped onto his bean bag.

"Excuse me!? He is not my boy toy, I am his. He's no toy."

He looked at me with pure confusion and disturbance, a look we often had on our faces when we were talking.

"Anyway, let's get to the conversation that matters," I sat up straight and looked at his clueless face, "Are you into guys?"

His entire face scrunched up as if he was disgusted by the idea but it didn't work too well since his cheeks flushed immediately after the question was asked. "Harry! You know me, have I ever been with a guy?"

I shrugged at this, he could've. If he had I'd never know, "Have you? Would you?"

His entire face heated up in embarrassment, "Okay, so maybe I've woken up next to random guys after a drunk night but that doesn't mean anything! I probably just thought they were girls while I was drunk."

I raised a knowing eyebrow and he sunk in on himself as if ashamed of it, "Well, there was this one time it happened when I was sober," he mumbled quietly but I still managed to hear him, "Why are you asking about this sort of stuff anyway?"

"Liam," I shrugged nonchalantly, I swear his entire body was the color of a strawberry. His eyes went wide and he shot up so that he was sitting straight, "You interested in him at all?"

He looked at me with a sad, guilty face before he sighed and collapsed backwards onto the bed with his arms out wide. He spoke so quietly I almost missed it, the word 'maybe' could be heard just above a whisper.

It seemed he was ashamed, embarrassed and most of all disappointed in himself for liking a boy. It was unusual for me to think of him being in a relationship with a guy, he had only ever talked about girls and openly hit on girls.

"What ever happened to that chick, Amber?" I asked, I remembered him talking about her and I thought they were going out but I'd completely forgot she existed until now. It just came out of nowhere, but it seemed as if it was supposed to happen.

"I didn't feel anything strong with her, that's what happens with everyone. I take an interest and then after spending a bit more time with them I'm over them because whatever I felt died down. But I don't feel like that with Liam," I smiled at my friend's sudden shyness, "I know I haven't actually spent much quality time with him at all yet, but I just have this feeling that that won't happen with him."

"Awwwwww," I cooed, I couldn't hold it back anymore, this was adorable, "that's so cute!"

He grabbed a pillow and shoved it onto his face, hiding his pink flushed face from me as he mumbled, "So I have a little guy crush, it's not that big of a deal. Shut up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 609 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...
85 8 4
TW: DOES involve controlling parents, mentally & physically abusive people, mentions of SH, and SA. PLEASE if you're not comfortable with this or it'...
3.6K 70 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
67 0 7
Louis Tomlinson is the next in line as the leader to one of the biggest gangs in Chicago. Being in charge of Vermin was never something he dreamed of...