I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

Galing kay Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... Higit pa

Character info
The Past
Meet
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Carnival Catchup
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
Drama Before Big Days
So it Begins
Down Day
Big, Happy Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
New York
Friendly Endings

Christmas Eve

2.9K 44 13
Galing kay Tori_K_P

A/n look, I know there is a lot of time skips and stuff but the book is getting closer to the end, meaning there will be a lot. I have had this chapter planned for a long time now  so be ready for a big surprise. There will be a second part to this chapter.

Christmas is tomorrow, my favourite day of the year. Since you guys last saw me, not a lot has happened. Who am I kidding, there is a lot that happened over the past month. There always is with us.

For starters Daniel and Amanda are a lot closer than before. They aren't dating but they are really close to it. They are just like Zach and I use to be before I started dating Jonah. Extremely close and even come off to everyone that they are dating. It makes me happy that they have eachother to fall back onto for help and comfort.

I hung out at James' place for a whole day when the boys were busy. The twins, Emma, Laura, Ian and some others were there. It was just like old times where we all hung out together. A heap of people left throughout the day, leaving it back to the sister squad, Ian and I. Grayson pushed everything that happened behind him and we all had a good time.

Speeking of friends, throughout the whole of the guys Jingle Ball tour I was at Christina's. Their last stop was luckily at New York so I could fly home with them. I had a lot of fun catching up with Christina and helping her with everything she was doing. I helped manage her emails and other stuff to do with her YouTube and Teena Skincare while she was busy with her finals. I even did vlogmas for her while I was there so her chickees had content and she didn't have to worry about it. She showed me how to edit as well so she didn't get the stress of having to do that. I did get her to check over every video before I uploaded it though so she was in control of what went up.

A lot of her fans kept commenting about me making not uploading on my own channel so I was going to start doing that when I got home, maybe even making my own vlogs for my channel. A lot of her fans also said I should become a more of a 'beauty/basic' YouTuber, as well as doing collabs with other YouTubers. I'm considering it but I just want to put up what I want to and not be categorised under anything.

Not long after my cast come off, Jonah took me on a little holiday. He wasn't able to when our 1 year come around so we went on one right before our 13 months anniversary. We went to Alaska to fully capture the winter experiences because I haven't experienced any before. I had so much fun and definitely want to go back some time. A lot happened on that holiday and it may change my life for ever.

*present day*

I wake up to another empty bed. For the past few mornings since we've been back, Jonah has been cooking breakfast every morning with Amanda's help. I've been too sore and tired to do anything. Jonah and Corbyn are a bit concerned for me but I will be fine. I did message mum though and I'm going around there this afternoon so she can check up on me.

I roll over to grab my phone, seeing mum messaged me about when I go to her house. I'm a little worried but as I said, I will be fine. I slide on my slippers and make my way downstairs, noticing everyone was awake, waiting for food.

"Morning everyone" I yawn, making my way into the kitchen.

"Morning Indi" everyone replies except Jonah. I notice him focusing on cooking the eggs right. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his back.

"Morning Princess, how you feeling today?" He asks, holding one of my hands in his own.

"Still tired and sore, maybe even a little sick today" I tell him, looking over at what Amanda is doing.

"I'm glad you are going to your mums for a check up even when you won't go to the doctor." Jonah sturnly states.

"I am fine Jonah. There's nothing wrong with me" I yawn again, letting go of Jonah to find a seat.

"Yes Indi, we all believe you" Corbyn rolls his eyes, obviously also annoyed I won't go to the doctor.

I sit down at the table, not wanting to listen to it. I have a few ideas on why I'm sick but none really stick out massively as the cause. Everyone comes in with their plates of food, Jonah handing mine to me before placing his down and heading back into the kitchen. I look up, seeing most people frowning at me except Corbyn and Zach who look genuinely concerned. Jonah comes back, placing my coffee down as well as his own.

"Thank you" I quietly stutter, looking down. Everyone starts tucking in as I slowly eat away, sipping my coffee every now and then.

Soon everyone finishes except me, still picking away at my food, slowly eating it. One by one they all leave except Jonah. He hands his plate to Corbyn, who is the last to leave. I continue eating, feeling him watch me. Soon enough, he slides his seat closer to mine, wrapping one of his arms around me. I stop eating and have a sip of my coffee.

"Princess, what's wrong? I know something is bothering you." Jonah asks, rubbing my hip lightly. I shake my head.

"it's nothing. I'm just over analysing things again" I frown, pushing my plate forward after I finish.

"It doesn't matter baby, I want to know what's bugging you." He rests his hand on my hip, using his pointer finger to draw shapes on my skin.

"I just feel useless. Because of me not being 100% you offered to cook breakfast and stuff with Amanda also helping you. When everyone come in with their food and sat down they just stared at me." I frown, resting my elbows on the table as I use my finger to trace things on it. "When you give me mine and left again, everyone just looked at me as if I was useless and I should be getting it myself. Well except Corbyn and Zach, they were concerned."

"Oh princess." Jonah sighs, lifting me up and placing me on his lap. "Don't worry about it. It's just different to them because you are normally really cheery and cooking us breakfast, not sitting and waiting. They are worried about you not being able to do what you use to." He continues drawing shapes on my side, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

"Thanks Jo. I don't know why it got to me so much." I say, using my pointer finger to trace shapes on Jonah's chest.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come to your parents with you?" He asks.

"No, I will be fine on my own. I better go shower so I can head over there." I move my head back, looking up at Jonah. He smiles down at me weakly before softly kissing me. I kiss back before we both pull away and he lets go of me so I can shower.

After showering I put on this simple outfit as I'm only going to my families house. I collect my phone and wallet into a small shoulder bag, keeping my keys out but swinging the lanyard they are attached to around my finger.

"you're going to kill someone doing that" Corbyn jokes as I come downstairs.

"So?" I jokingly roll my eyes causing everyone to laugh, knowing that I was joking. I stop swinging my keys and hug Corbyn.

"Be safe, okay. It's good to see you smiling again." Corbyn whispers before letting go of me.

"I will, don't worry." I assured him, proceeding to give everyone else a hug. I got to Jonah and give him a kiss before hugging him.

"You're 100% sure you-" he starts to ask before I interrupt him.

"For the last time, I will be fine going on my own. Thank you but I will be okay." I assure him, topping it off with a genuine smile.

"Alright, make sure you are home later. We are all going home to visit our families for the night and a bit tomorrow. Mum wants you to come over since you are going to your parents this morning." Jonah yells the last part out as I leave.

"Will do," I yell back, hearing everyone laugh as I get into my car.

I drive to my families house, pulling into the driveway after the gate opens. It closes behind me, leaving me to just get out and walk up to the door. Mum had been watching out the window for my car to pull up so she can open the gate for me. I don't have a button to the gate so I called mum through my car blue tooth on the way to tell her I was almost there.

"Honey, I'm home" I yell out, hoping that I surprised Anna.

"I sent them all out this morning so it can be just you and I. If it's what I think it is, this is a lot more personal than you think." mum frowns slightly, walking towards me with a bag. She shows me what's inside and I pull back instantly.

"Mum, I-" I begin to protest but she stops me.

"You are exactly like how I was. Please just try for me" she pleads. I frown at her and nod. She is just looking out for me.

I wait patiently, wanting mum to just tell me already what she thinks is up with me. She's been in her bedroom for way too long. I've resorted to watching some Christmas movie on the TV. I just love Christmas so much, it fills me with enjoyment. I had everyone's Christmas presents done just before December. I give Christina hers while I was there and she gave me mine. I got her a new ring light mirror and she got me a vlogging camera, tripod and microphone for the camera. I protested for her to take it back but she wouldn't let me.

I hear the door open and mum comes out of her room, not showing any form of emotion. I cross my eyebrows at her as she places something on the table in front of me. I look at her frowning, not wanting to look down but when I do, I burst out crying. Mums arms fly around me, comforting me as I cry deep in her shoulder. This was nowhere near a happy cry. I'm distraught and feeling unattached. I will lose everything.

Mum tried talking to me about it and said if anything I need to talk to Corbyn and Zach first. Zach because he is my best friend and I shouldn't keep it from him. Corbyn because he is not only my best friend and brother but he knows all the guys inside and out. It will help me in my decisions on what to do know I know the reason.

Anna, Dad, Tyler and Christian come home after I stopped crying. I went to wash my face off just before they arrived. It then occurred to my Jonah's Mum wanted me to spend Christmas with them. We sat in the lounge room now, everyone chatting about Christmas.

"Hey, mum, dad," I asked more than tried to get their attention. They both looked at me, along with everyone else. "Jonah's mum asked Jonah if I could spend Christmas with them. I was-"

"It's alright, you can spend Christmas with them." Dad interrupted me, making me smile.

"We know that you guys are having your own Christmas present swapping tomorrow night at your house so we were all going to go there after anyway so we can watch and celebrate with you guys together." mum smiles at me, my siblings all nodding.

"We will give you your presents then. Go spend time with his family." Christian added for mum.

"I will. I better get going then so I can make sure everything is ready for tomorrow. I will give you all your presents then since they are still at home." I get up, hugging my siblings and dad before walking to the kitchen with mum.

"I put them in there for you, don't make the wrong decision okay." mum hugs me tightly as we stand in front of the door.

"I won't I promise." I let go of her and leave, driving home with a detour to Starbucks where I get myself a coffee and something to eat.

I arrive home, opening the front door to a pillow being thrown across the room at a screaming Zach. I cross my eyebrows in confusion and close the door behind me. They all look straight at me, Zach charging over to try to hide behind me. I just roll my eyes and make my way upstairs. I throw my shoulder bag on the dresser and collapse onto the bed, groaning. How the hell am I supposed to tell anyone?

"Hey, Princess. What's wrong?" Jonah asks, not knowing anything about what is wrong with me.

"It's nothing. Please don't worry." I turn on the bed so I sat with crossed legs. "I just need to be alone for a bit." I sigh, looking at him for a second before looking down at my hands, playing with my rings, specifically the one he gave me. I hear the door close and Jonah walking away. I burst out crying. It all just come down on me.

After a while, I pull myself together and unpack my purse. I keep what mum put in there in the bag and left it on the dresser. I sat on the bed for a second. I need to tell them now before we all go out again. I get up, slowly walking downstairs to see the guys all watching a movie. Corbyn turns his head, spotting me. He grabs the remote from the coffee table and pauses the movie. The guys all shout in protest and annoyance before Corbyn tells them to shut up and points to me. They all go quiet, wanting to know what I have to say.

"Umm, can I talk to Corbyn and Zach, please?" I ask, fiddling with my ring again. The two look at each other while the other three look between them both. They nod, getting up. We walk up to my room, me shutting the door behind us.

"Indi, what's wrong? Jonah said you wouldn't talk to him." Corbyn asks, stepping closer to me.

"I found out what's wrong with me." I stutter, getting an uneasy feeling.

"What is it?" Zach asks, wrapping an arm around me.

I start to breathe heavily, wrapping my arms around me. I don't want this, it could ruin us. Zach tries to hug me but I back up. I can just show them. I grab my shoulder bag, throwing it at Corbyn. He looks at me confused before opening the bag. he looks in it, his jaw dropping a few seconds later. Zach looks at me confused before walking over to Corbyn, also looking into the bag. His jaw also drops.

"Indi, this is-" Zach starts.

"No, it's too soon. I will ruin everything. I will ruin our relationship." I let a tear fall, hating the fact I was even thinking this.

"Wait, it's was accidental. Oh, Indi." Corbyn drops the bag and comes to hug me.

"I'm scared Corbyn. I'm not ready-" I try not letting myself cry but my emotions are all over the place.

"We are all here for you Indi. So are your family. He won't throw you out or anything like that. He's ready for it all. He even told us the other day." Zach comes over to us, joining our hug.

"Thank you both. How could I be so stupid and selfish?" I mutter, keeping myself between their arms.

"You weren't being selfish, your emotions are just all over the place, that's all." Corbyn smiles, pulling from the hug.

"when are you going to tell him?" Zach asks, cheerful.

"I was thinking Christmas when everyone's families are here." I smile, hiding my bag in the cupboard behind my clothes.

"sounds great. Then you are able to tell everyone at the same time." Zach nods.

"I want to tell Jonah's parents tonight." I turn around to find them both smiling their heads off at me. "What? I want them to know, plus my mum already knows and I told her to tell dad."

"it's just sweet that you care about them knowing even before Jonah. They will really appreciate that." Corbyn smiles, hugging me tightly.

The boys went down the tell them all I was okay. Jonah comes up as I started to pack a small overnight bag.

"Baby, don't worry. You can use some of my clothes that are at the house. Plus I'm sure we have an extra toothbrush you can use." Jonah wraps his arms around me from behind as I put a bra and some underwear in a bag.

"I still need to pack some things like presents and underwear." I chuckle, zipping the bag up. I already had the presents placed in the bottom of my bag.

"You're right. Everyone is downstairs waiting just so you know." Jonah kisses my head and grabs a bag he had hiding under the bed. It had all his presents for his family in it.

"look who is taking a bag of stuff now." I place my hands on my hips as he just laughs.

Because Daniel and Jack had their own cars, they left just after I got downstairs. I did inform them first that our families were going to come over tomorrow to watch our gift swap. Jonah and I were carpooling Corbyn and Zach to their families before we went to Jonah's family. Jonah drove my car because I was feeling a bit tired and I haven't been to Corbyn's family in a while.

After we dropped them off, Jonah drove straight to his families house. As soon as we got there, Svea comes running over to the car with Esther not far behind her. Jonah got out of the car, ready for their hug but they ran straight past him to hug me. I laughed as Jonah pouted. When they did go to hug him, he turned his back to them. Esther helped me carry Jonah's bag into the house as Svea tried to hug him still.

"Ah, Indi darling. How are you?" Mum (remember she calls Jonahs mother mum and his father dad) walks over to me and captures me in a hug.

"I'm good. I need to talk to you and Dad later though if that's alright." I smile, swaying us back and forth in the hug.

"Sure. Jonah isn't being a pain again is he?" she jokes, seeing them come in the door.

"No, he's not. I would have told you immediately if that was the case." I joke along with her.

"Dad, Mum and Indi are already ganging up on me" Jonah yells out.

"And what do you want me to do about it? You know I can't go against either of them. I'll be sleeping outside." Dad chuckles, entering the room with Zeb behind him.

"He's right, Indi is my favourite child." Mum smiles, proudly wrapping her arm around me.

"She's not even your child." Zeb protests.

"Still, she is your mothers favourite and that's that. Now, let's get you two settled in." Dad finally says, taking my bag from the ground. 

"Jonahs bag has only presents, mine is mostly the same with just a few clothes in it." I smile, going to take my bag.

"well, let's get them under the Christmas tree. Then you can all hang your ornaments." Mum says, walking into the kitchen.

All the presents go under the tree, with all the siblings adding their new ornaments to the tree. It's a tradition in the household that every year they get a new ornament each to add to the tree. They also get a set of Christmas pyjamas, every year to sleep in on Christmas Eve.

"Here you go Indi. Your pyjamas and ornament." Mum taps my shoulder, causing me to turn and find an ornament on top of a set of pjs.

"oh no, that's a tradition in your fam-" I start to protest about how she didn't have to before dad interrupts me.

"you are part of our family Indi. You are part of our traditions now." Dad pats my shoulder, making me smile.

I take the ornament off the too and turn around to place it on the tree. It was simple with my name and the date I started dating Jonah. It also had a saying on the other side. 'You are part of the family now'

We spent the afternoon watching Christmas movies and me playing with Svea for a while. I helped Mum with dinner which she then told Svea and Jonah they had clean up. Once it was time for Svea to go to bed, we all changed into our pyjamas mum give us. This year they are all the same, meaning we are all matching.

I put Svea to bed at 9, Esther heading to bed not long after. We continued watching a movie before Mum called me into the kitchen where she and Dad were.

"You wanted to talk to us?" Dad asks as I enter.

"Oh yeah. Well, I" I explain it all to them. In the end, they are both smiling really wide with mum shedding a few tears. "I'm telling him, the other boys and everyone's families tomorrow when we are all at our house."

"Oh darling, I'm glad you changed your mind about this." Mum smiles, bringing me into a hug.

"I am too. It may be accidental but you are still going through with it." Dad adds.

"Thank you. I'm going to go up to bed, good night." I release from the hug and we make our way to the living room. Jonah and Zeb laugh at something as we enter the room. "I'm going to bed, I'll see you all in the morning. Good night." I make my way to our room.

"I'm coming" Jonah yells, but not too loud. 

I wait for him before we make our way in the room. He picks me up, I squeal a little before he throws me on the bed. He then jumps on top of me and pretends to be asleep. I laugh while trying to move from under him. He tries making himself heavier but I manage to push him off me and get up to turn the light off.

"What did Mum and Dad want?" Jonah asks, getting under the covers.

"Oh, I told Mum I wanted to talk to them earlier so that's what it was," I tell him, getting into bed.

"Alright. I love you" he brings my body closer to him and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too" I kiss his lips before bringing my head back down to his chest.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
449 28 11
This story is about a girl (Daniel's little sister) who moves to California to live her brother and his new band. But she meets one of his friends an...
1.2K 24 23
y/n was in an abusive relationship. she's been closed off and shy since then, but before that, she was the most outgoing person you would meet. becau...
97.6K 1.2K 35
Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the now viral boy Daniel Seavey. During thei...