Frej Rising (After Death Chro...

By AWFrasier

Dark Historical Fantasy | Vampire | Romance | LGBTQ+ Frej was the seer's apprentice. He was supposed to be t... More

Welcome!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXIIX
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chaper XXXXI
Thank you

Chapter XXV

472 51 8
By AWFrasier

"You see this?" Xipe asked and showed me a page of his book. "This ward will conjure a massive snake of fire."

"Really?" I asked and took the book from him, outlining the symbol on the page with my finger.

"Yes, I'm sure you'd be able to do conjure it. You're strong." He leaned against me and kissed my cheek. He didn't move back but stayed leaning against me, placing small soft kisses on my cheek. "I love you," he whispered and took the book from me. I guess we were done reading then.

I chuckled and let him pull me into his lap. I softly stroked my fingers over his cheeks and leaned in, pressing my lips to his. His hands strayed under my shirt and over my skin. I sharply inhaled when he softly dug his fingers into my back.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured against my lips.

I smiled and moved away from his mouth, kissing him down his jaw and then softly, his throat. I pressed my lips to the skin covering a pulsing vein. Xipe made a low hum, tipping his head up to give me more space. I didn't torture him with letting him wait. I opened my mouth slowly and my teeth pierced right down on the vein, blood spurting into my mouth. My lips closed over the sores, letting none of it go to waste.

Xipe dug his fingers into my hips and lifted his own up. I loved how feeding on him made him so riled up. He could barely contain himself and he grabbed my arm, bringing my wrist up to his mouth. He bit down on it and I gasped before I latched onto his throat again.

We both hungrily fed on each other and it became too intense for me. I pulled my wrist out of his hands and kissed him, hard. I had to get my beating heart to slow down, but kissing wasn't doing that for me at all. I was getting desperate to do something but I couldn't figure out what. Every inch of my skin felt overly sensitive to the touch, and I couldn't figure out if I wanted Xipe to touch me more or touch me less.

Xipe's fingers started working on opening my breeches and I moaned too loudly when his hand circled around me. I grabbed his hair and stood up on my knees. He moved down and took me in his mouth. I held him fast and slowly moved my hips. He looked up at me and I met his gaze, moaning with every thrust of my hips. He put his hands on my rear, digging his fingers in, pressing me even further into his mouth, his eyes closing.

I felt it so much more than I ever had before. I couldn't contain myself, and my husband's mouth was so soft I was about die. I couldn't stop moaning at all. I just had to feel him. Had to continue doing exactly this.

Then I finished and buckled over, clutching him to me, my fingers digging into his scalp. I cried out, trying to silence myself, but I was unable. I was overcome with pleasure and I couldn't stop moaning. Xipe groaned and guided me through it all, his head slowly moving back and forth. I finally calmed down and we stayed still for a moment before Xipe pulled back and stretched up to kiss me again. I kissed him back and he smiled.

"That was amazing," I panted, having such a hard time catching my breath.

My husband almost wickedly winked at me, still smiling. "Didn't take you long, though."

I arched a brow at him. "Well, that must just mean you're very good."

His cheeks turned darker and before I knew it I was on my back on the sofa, him hovering over me. "I am very good."

"Yes," I breathed and smiled. "I feel light-headed."

"You probably need some blood. I'll go get some for you, lover," Xipe murmured softly, kissed me and then rose from the sofa. I stayed on it and smiled very contently as I closed my breeches and pulled my shirt down, fixing myself up a bit before my husband returned. I played with the thought of undressing and waiting for him, nude on the sofa and ready for him, but I decided not to do that, luckily.

I heard the door open again and I looked up, smiling, before I realised it wasn't Xipe in the door. It was his cousin. I hurried to sit up and smoothed my hair down, thanking all the gods he didn't walk in earlier. And that I hadn't decided on undressing.

"Am I interrupting?" Teo asked coolly.

I shook my head and looked down at the floor.

Before I knew it he was in front of me, tipping my head up with his fingers under my chin. My heart rate picked up and I was frightened. I was actually frightened for what he was going to do to me.

"You're so special," Teo murmured. "Special enough for my cousin to give up everything. But you're just his boy whore. Remember that." He lifted his free hand and lightly tapped my forehead with his pointing finger.

I swallowed hard as tears made my eyes sting.

"You're nothing. Nothing. And you'll never be in this family, do you understand? We all see you as Tec's toy. And he'll grow tired of you eventually."

I wanted to move back, to rise, but I couldn't do anything but stare up at him, fear having pinned me to the sofa.

"I hope you like it hot, I kind of made a..." Xipe stopped in the door with two goblets in his hands, his eyes darkening immediately. He could see the tears in my eyes, the fear splashed across my face. "Step away. Now."

Teo removed his hand, casting one last condescending look at me. "Of course, cousin."

Xipe put the goblets on the little table in front of the sofa and turned to Teo. "Touch him again and I'll chop off your hands. Do you understand?"

"We were merely talking, Tec. No need to be so protective."

"You leave tonight," my husband growled and grabbed Teo's shirt, shoving him towards the door.

Teo sent one last scowl towards the both of us before leaving us alone.

Xipe fell to his knees in front of me, taking my face in his hands. "Tell me he didn't hurt you."

I shook my head and finally closed my eyes, tears running down my cheeks.

"Fakkel," Xipe murmured softly and brought me close, kissing the top of my head.

"He said, you'd grow tired of me. That I was just your whore," I whispered.

"You know that's not true. I love you now and forever, Frej." He moved in between my legs and kissed me on the mouth so feather softly. "You're the love of my life."

I nodded again and kissed him back. "I know," I whispered back.

"Good," he breathed and kissed me deeply, his hand running up in my hair, pressing my mouth to his. He pulled back and then fetched the goblets. "Here, have some. It'll make you feel better."

I took it from him and took a sip. He was right. It did make me feel better. I leaned against him the moment he sat down on the sofa, just needing to be close to him. He put his arm around me and kissed my head again.

"Gods, you're so sweet," he murmured after a while. 

"What did I do now?" I asked and tried to smile.

"That. That right there."

"I didn't do anything."

"You exist," he murmured and took the goblet from me, putting it back on the table. He kissed me again. Goosebumps spread across my skin as he pushed me down on my back, hovering over me. "All you have to do is breathe. Be alive. Be here with me." His eyes were slightly hooded as he looked down, his fingers creeping under my shirt. "I love you so much. And I always will. Your body is not the only thing I want from you, lover."

He lowered himself down on top of me and kissed my cheek. "I'm perfectly content just like this. Just being close to you."

I circled my arms around him and started sobbing. I was so exhausted. I felt sick. I felt sick to my core and I just wanted Xipe to hold me. And he held me, placing soft kisses my cheeks and mouth, letting me just cry. Letting me be so weak, but he didn't judge. He just held me and kept telling me he loved me.

Teo left the same night and I felt exhausted but relieved. I had hidden away in Xipe's and my chambers to not accidentally run into him again. I didn't wanna see him ever again. I just wanted to lie in bed and sleep. Sleep it all away. All the ugly words he had said.

Xipe came into our chambers. He didn't say a word as he lied down with me, urging me to turn my back on him. He hugged me very close and kissed my hair.

"I love you," he murmured softly.

"I love you too." I wrapped my hands around his arm and pressed it to my chest.

"Teo won't come near you again."

I nodded. I didn't know what to answer.

"Did he do anything to you? Anything but talk?"

I shook my head. I turned around and looked up at my handsome husband. "No. He called me a boy whore and said I'd never be a part of the family."

Xipe's eyes darkened again and I could almost feel his fury. He pulled me closer, almost crushing me to his chest.

"You're not a boy. And you're not a whore."

I kissed his chest. "I look like a boy..."

"No, you don't. You look like a fierce, strong, young, beautiful man. You look like my love personified. You are my love personified." He took my face in his hands, his thumbs softly running over my cheeks. "It offends me when people call you a boy. They don't know you, if they call you that."

"I don't feel like a boy anymore," I whispered. "I feel... Grown. But I haven't changed at all, Xipe. I look the same."

"You look beautiful. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. You hear me?" He looked very seriously at me.

I smiled a little. "How did I get so lucky to have you? To have married you?"

"I'm the lucky one," he breathed and kissed me very softly. Then he pulled back and urged me to turn back around again. "Lay with me," he whispered.

I nodded and moved closer to him, our bodies completely flush. I fell asleep in my husband's protective embrace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 808 61
TW: Gore, Homophobia, Slight Profanity, Suicidal Thought, Sexual Scenes, Problems Eating George...George.....such a clueless boy. An emotionless pri...
56.4K 3.6K 24
After an attack on his village, by his own kingdoms army nonetheless, Asman is injured and stolen by a group of people. As his own home is Felias, As...
88.3K 3.8K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
72.9K 4.7K 67
~ A vampires tale ~ #1 fantasyfiction #1 gayromance #1 boyslove #6 bxb I can't thank you enough for all the love 💗 ~~~ Belmont runs as fast as h...