Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

Par musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Two

31.7K 304 22
Par musicluva4eva

Perez Hilton never fails to piss me off. Okay. He realises that celebrities are ACTUAL REAL LIVING HUMAN BEINGS with REAL EMOTIONS, right? Jesus Christ, I am so pissed right now (as of late Tuesday evening)

Not proofread. Read on. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Part One

The next few weeks were particularly hectic for me. I was gearing up for my final exams, which meant I was studying like a maniac, so I was unable to go out with any friends, or do anything relatively fun. Basically all I was able to do was go to class, study, eat, and sleep (barely). The only thing that I enjoyed that I managed to fit into my hectic schedule was going down to Syco to help Leanne. Actually I had to go there because it was part of my job (Eeek!) but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The tour was set to start in three weeks, but everyone involved, including the boys, left a week before the first show, so I was only in the UK for two more weeks

I hadn't seen any of the boys, or Danielle and Eleanor in person since that awkward breakfast at Liam's flat. But I had texted the girls, and I had a twitter conversation with Niall. I also had one with Harry, which consisted of us only using gifs. It was quite hilarious to be honest, though it took a while to find the absolute perfect gif image to use to express our reactions to a sentence each of us wrote. The fans loved it though, and it felt like everything between us was normal.

But it's not.

I'm now realising I have actual romantic feelings for him, and I'm sure he doesn't feel the same, no matter what El says. He only says I'm beautiful because we're best friends. And why would he be interested in someone like me? He had better girls chasing after him; girls who were skinner, prettier, and smarter than I was. He could have just about any girl he wanted, so why would he want someone like me? 

I was currently sitting at my desk, sketching out some designs. When I was sixteen, my parents had gotten me the desk for my birthday, and I loved it. Thankfully, it had fit into my room at the flat with enough room to spare.

"Jenna?" I turned my head to the doorway.

I spotted Becca standing the doorway, her purse in hand.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I'm heading out with Dan and Tony; you want to come with?"

"I need to finish my final assignment." I said, "So no thanks."

"Come on Jen! You're going to go crazy sitting in here all day!"

"I don't sit in here all day. I go to school, and I go to work too."

Becca gave me a look, and sighed, "Well promise me you'll at least invite Harry over or something. It's been two weeks since you guys saw each other, and I think that's enough time for you to sort out your feelings."

"Will you stop annoying me about talking to Harry if I do that?"

"Yes!"

"Promise?"

"Of course!" Becca said happily before prancing out of the flat.

I groaned once she was gone, setting my sketchbook down on the white desk. Becca was not going to let me forget that. I knew her that well. The best thing for me to do right now was send a text to Harry. Sighing, I whipped out my phone and opened a new text.

To: Harry Styles

Hey Haz! You want to hang out at my place this weekend? It's been a while since we've seen each other! Xx

I sent the text off, and went back to sketching. It was my final project, and we had to create three outfits for different occasions. I was doing a flirty summer dress for parties, a pants suit for business, and finally a combination of a pair of high waisted zippered shorts with a patterned button up blouse. I had finished the sketches for the first two off, and was done the dress and almost finished the pants suit, but I was stuck on the last outfit. Leanne had offered some helpful tips, but the outfit refused to come together they way I wanted it too.

My phone vibrated, singling I had a text and snapping me out of my trance.

From: Harry Styles

Sure Jen! So tomorrow at your place?

To: Harry Styles

Yes :) xx

From: Harry Styles

I'll be there at eleven! See you then!

I smiled at put my phone down on my desk, and grudgingly got back to work.

XXX

Saturday morning came, and I was sitting on my couch, flipping through the channels. I landed on a network playing Geordie Shore, and decided to look at the show because it didn't require any actual thinking.

I was halfway through the episode and was eating my way through a bag of crisps when my doorbell rang. I lazily got up and off my couch, and walked over to my door. It didn't click in my head until after I opened the door that I was still in my pyjamas. My pyjamas happened to be a thin spaghetti strapped top that tended to ride up often and a pair of shorts on this particular day. Tiny shorts. Really tiny shorts.

"Hi Harry." I said.

Harry's eyes widened at my attire. "....Hey Jenna."

I forced a smile out and let him in, locking the door firmly behind him.

"Geordie Shore?" Harry asked, his eyebrow arching.

"Meaningless rubbish television is a good way to distract your brain!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest tightly.

That was a terrible idea considering the fact I wasn't wearing a bra.

Harry's eyes widened, and I blushed. "Um, I'll go change. Be right back."

With that, I hurried to my room and shut the door tightly behind me. I hustled to my closet, and pulled out a fitted t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and slid them on. I ran a brush through my hair and finally deemed myself acceptable to go back outside.

When I entered my kitchen, I spotted Harry sitting at the counter, chomping down on an apple and my Macbook open in front of him. I saw that he was scrolling though twitter, and even on tumblr.

"Watcha doing?" I asked, plopping down beside him.

"Going through Tumblr. You find the dirtiest things." Harry said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I found a post about how gorgeous my fingers were then someone commented saying that they think I'd be good at fingering."

"Awkward."

"If only they knew that I read it..."

I finally noticed the name in the twitter tab open. It was mine.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Are you on my twitter?"

"Of course! You've been hacked!"

My eyes widened, and I pulled the laptop away from him, and opened up my recent tweets.

@JennaMatthews: OH MY GOD HARRY STYLES IS SO HOT HE'S JUST SO ASDGJFSDL CAN I MARRY HIM?

@JennaMatthews: @Harry_Styles: YOU'RE SO FIT! MY HEART STOPS WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME JUST ONE KISS SO BABY I'LL BELIEVE THIS IS REAL SO LETS RUN AWAY AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK

@JennaMatthews: @Harry_Styles: YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

@JennaMatthews: "Harry is dating Caggie." THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEE HOLDING YOUR HAND THAT SHOULD BEEEE MAKING YOU LAUGH WOOOOOAAAH

@JennaMatthews: @Harry_Styles: I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOOOUUU!!! JUST SAY I DOOOOO

I could practically feel the smoke coming out of my ears.

"Harold?"

He gulped. "Yes?"

"Run."

I chased him around the flat shouting curses at him, before I finally caught him by his ear, and gave him a good yank.

"Ow!" Harry exclaimed.

"What in God's name possessed you to do that?"

"I thought it would be funny?"

"Have you thought of what everyone will say?"

"In my defense; I went to bed at four in the morning and I didn't make my tea extra strong!"

"Really; that's your excuse?"

"Yes."

"Go...go clean the living room." I groaned and went over to my laptop to do some damage control.

@JennaMatthews: Sorry everyone, that was Harry being an arsehole and hacking my twitter. He's getting a lovely punishment for doing that. :)

@JennaMatthews: In celebration of seeing Harry sweep for the first time ever, I'll do a twitcam!

I was smiling until I realised I had no idea on how to do a twitcam. I figured I'd use the common sense I was blessed with and figure it out on my own. It took a few minutes but I finally discovered how to use it, and quickly looked behind me to make sure the flat looked presentable and didn't give away my location. All I saw was Harry looking at the television screen while running a broom lazily over the floor.

"Step it up Styles!" I shouted.

Harry shot me a dark look.

I smiled and pressed the broadcast button, and then tweeted out the link. Wow. There was already a thousand viewers on it. I started to speak.

"Hey guys! Um...I've never done one of these before so forgive me if I look extra awkward!" I chuckled.

"Who are you talking to Jen?" I heard Harry say, coming towards.

"I'm on twitcam. I needed to celebrate the fact that you were actually cleaning."

"Well I'm done."

"There's no way in hell you are. That place takes ten minutes to clean properly in the state it's in and it's only been two. So get your ass back in there and finish." I said calmly.

"But—"

"Go."

I turned back to my screen and saw comments flooding in, and that I was at seven thousand views now.

@LaLAStyles: Oh my God Jenna's got Harry so whipped this is hilarious LOL (@JennaMatthews live on twitcam.livestream.com/265e2cs)

"Okay! Let's do some shout outs now!" I said, looking at the comments, and laughing at that last one.

"Shout out to Elisha for Germany! Hello Jasmine from Canada! Shout out to Amanda from New York City! Oh, I love New York; I went there on break once and it's amazing!" I continued on with shout outs for a few minutes before stopping.

"Okay now, why don't you all send me in some questions!" I said.

"Jenna! I'm done!" I turned to see Harry coming towards me.

"I believe you're done now. Now help me answer some questions!" I laughed.

Harry pulled a chair up right beside me and adjusted the laptop to fit us both in the screen.

"Send in your questions!" Harry said as I started to read them out.

"AshleyLoves1D asks 'Why do you always seem to be wearing high heels?' Well, I love shoes, and England gets terrible weather in the winter, so the only chances I get to wear heels is in the summer, so I take full advantage of it!" I said.

"LuffYou1D asks 'How long have you and Jenna been friends, Harry?' Well," Harry turned to look at me, as if asking me if he should tell them. I nodded my head slightly and he continued, "we actually met the day of my X Factor audition. She was in front of me in line as support for a friend and I decided to talk to her. We actually ended talking for the hours we were in line for, and when we separated, we exchanged numbers. We talked to each other up until a couple weeks into X Factor live shows, then we both got busy and...lost contact , I guess."

I decided to cut in then, "Then, a couple weeks ago, I got a text and saw it was from Harry, asking me to meet up. I did, and I'm happy I did because I got an amazing friend back." I smiled at Harry.

"Yup. That's about it. No crazy story there." Harry laughed, "Onto the next question!"

"LoriElleStyles asks 'What are you taking in Uni Jenna? And do you have a job?' Well, I'm actually taking Fashion Design as my major, and I'm finishing up my first year right now. I guess that explains my love for clothes. And for my job, I actually do have one," I turned to look at Harry, asking for permission to reveal my job. He nodded, "I'm actually going to be on tour with the boys as their stylist! Their current stylist, Leanne, who is lovely, is going on maternity leave, so I'm taking her place until she comes back. I've only gotten confirmation that I'm going for the tour, so I'm not sure if I'm doing anything after that!"

"She's really amazing, and the board of directors agreed that she has talent and they really like her!" Harry chuckled.

"I'm really lucky." I said.

"Well, let's go on then!" Harry said, and we did just that.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...
25K 394 27
How can you lose someone who means literally everything to you, especially when you find out things you wish you knew before anything deepened betwee...
996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
135K 1.4K 23
And it all started with a Strip Club