The Prince and the Butterfly...

By MingieMarkie6

。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26... More

。 Chapter 1 ~ The 2 Life style 。
。 Chapter 2 ~ Save me? 。
。 Chapter 3 ~ My boys?? 。
。Chapter 4 ~ Being followed?! 。
。Chapter 5 ~ Moving!!! 。
。Chapter 6 ~ Little bro??? 。
。Chapter 7 ~ First Day of school... 。
。Chapter 8 ~ Situation part 1... 。
。Chapter 9 ~ Situation part 2... 。
。Chapter 10 ~ True self... 。
。Chapter 11 ~ Who's getting marry? 。
。Chapter 12 ~ Defending my love ones 。
。Chapter 13 ~ Together!! 。
。Chapter 14 ~ Little brother??? 。
。Chapter 15 ~ The rescue plan... 。
。Chapter 16 ~ Rude... 。
。Chapter 17 ~ Always and forever 。
。Chapter 18 ~ Sad...moments 。
。Chapter 19 ~ The same 。
。Chapter 20 ~ Back to school... 。
。Chapter 21 ~ Little Mochi 。
。Chapter 22 ~ His parents?! 。
。Chapter 23 ~ what happened?! 。
。Chapter 25 ~ still sick... 。
。Chapter 26 ~ What's happening?... 。
。Chapter 27 ~ Engaged??? 。
。Chapter 28 ~ Cuteness 。
。Chapter 29 ~ Jealousy?! 。
。Chapter 30 ~ The truth?! 。
。Chapter 31 ~ Missed you... 。
。Chapter 32 ~ Friends?! 。
。Chapter 33 ~ 18+!!! & Sick again?! 。
。Chapter 34 ~ Surprise!! 。
。Chapter 35 ~ The Wedding!! & End 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 1 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 2 。

。Chapter 24 ~ Changed?! 。

603 18 1
By MingieMarkie6

{ Next Morning } { Taeyong's P.O.V }

I woke up with nobody next to me. I looked around the room and saw the others still asleep. When I went downstairs I saw the other still asleep but I didn't see Lucas, Chenle and Ten though. When I walked into the kitchen and saw the boys there and I asked...

Me: "Hey have anyone seen Alice?"

Ten: "No I haven't Hyung why?"

Me: "I woke up and she wasn't there."

Chenle: "Lucas Hyung this is your fault! You yelled at her last night and now she's missing."

Me: "What?! What did you tell her Lucas?"

Lucas: "Don't worry...she's somewhere in the house. And I told her that we are very disappointed in her and that she should apologize to you."

Me: "Lucas even though you are right but you also know your sister is easily emotional!"

Ten: "Lucas you should know her best the anyone in this house right now."

Lucas: "...."

Me: "Now you said she was somewhere in the house how did you know that?"

Lucas: "She didn't go outside last night and we heard footsteps somewhere upstairs."

Me: "Ah okay."

When I said that I ran back upstairs. When Lucas said that I immediately knew what he was talking about. But the fact that he doesn't know there was a secret room because me and Alice found. Then I widen my eyes and I knew where she was. When I ran there I went in and saw her sleeping on the bed. Then I went to her and saw her you looked like she's been crying and then I started waking her up and I said...

Me: "Princess..."

{ Alice's P.O.V }

While I was sleeping peacefully suddenly I heard someone saying...

???: "Princess..."

Knowing the voice I know who it was and I groaned and opened my eyes and saw Taeyong and I said...

Me: "Good morning Oppa..."

Taeyong: "Are you okay my princess?"

Me: "I'm okay...and I'm sorry my prince...I didn't mean to make you worried or anything...and because of this situation is was the first time Lucas yelled me..."

Taeyong: "I know my princess I do...but please don't ever do that again...and Lucas yelling at you was the right thing."

Me: "I know...and don't worry Oppa I won't."

Taeyong: "No lets go back to your room and and you can get ready for we can go to school."

Me: "Okay Oppa.

After we said that we went back to my room and I went straight to two bath room and did my morning routine. A few minutes later I was done and I also picked out my outfit too...

{ My outfit }

{ My shoes }

When I was done I went downstairs and when I did everyone looked at me. And I was confused why they were looking at me so I asked...

Me: "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Jaemin: "What did you do to our Noona?!"

Me: "What do you mean Nana?"

Haechan: "Yeah where did our Noona go?!"

Me: "Haechanie...what do you mean?! Lucas Oppa!"

Chenle: "Lucas Hyung! I think you changed our Noona!"

Lucas: "But-..."

Yuta: "Why you do that Lucas?!"

Me: "What in the world is going on here?! My prince...Lucas, Kun, Taeil Oppa?! Jisung & Renjun?!"

Taeyong: "Umm...this is the first...time we seen you with...you are wearing All black and second you aren't wearing a skirt or a dress."

Me: "oh umm...."

Lucas: "I'm so so sorry for yelling at you...I didn't mean for you to change yourself!..."

Me: "Cas Oppa, it's not your fault...I wasn't in the mood to wear a dress today...and black is my mood."

Lucas: "But I want my colorful sunshine back!!"

Ten: "But I think you look good in black though."

Me: "Thank-..."

Taeyong: "Yah! Don't encourage her!! And Ten don't flirt with my girlfriend!!"

Ten: "I know I know Hyung don't worry I wasn't trying too."

Me: "Can y'all just like not arguing for once?!"

Yuta: "Lucas?! What did you do to our sweetheart?!"

Lucas: "I-..."

Me: "Guys I'm still me!" *smiled*

Kun: "Lucas...I think you were to harsh on her..."

Me: "...."

Taeyong: "LUCAS YOU CHANGED MY COLORFUL PRINCESS INTO A BLACK PRINCESS!!"

When Taeyong said that Lucas stayed quiet and I looked over to Johnny with a confused face and said...

Me: "Johnny Oppa?... what's happening?"

Johnny: "They think that you have been changed...when Lucas yelled at you..."

Me: "But I'm not changed though..."

Lucas: "Actually you did...you never wear all black sunshine..."

Me: "Well-..."

Jeno: "Well What Noona?"

Me: "Well can I just wear it this once?"

Everyone: "No!"

Me: "Why not?"

Everyone: "Because we want our girl back!!"

Me: "Okay okay I'll go change-..."

Everyone: "Yay!"

Me: "Sheesh...you guys are cute...anyways Kun Oppa can you go make breakfast?"

Kun: "Sure thing..."

When he said that I ran upstairs with Taeyong following me. When I arrived to my room and went straight to my closet and picked out another outfit...

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to my bedroom and saw Taeyong and he said...

Taeyong: "Now that's my princess."

Me: " Okay Okay Oppa..."

When I said that Taeyong suddenly gave me his pout and puppy dog eyes and my heart was gonna cry and I said...

Me: "Okay My Prince...stop making that face I can't stand it!"

Taeyong: "And it always works."

When he said that he hugged me and I hit his chest and then then he put his hands around my waist and then gave me a peck and then that peck turned into a long sweet kiss. Then then were was a knock on my door. And I turned and was about to open the door but then Taeyong back hugged me and kissed my shoulders and I blushed then I said...

Me: "Who is it?!"

Renjun: "Noona! It's me! Kun Hyung told me to get you and Hyung for we can breakfast!"

Me: "Okay Rennie thank you! And we'll be right down!"

Renjun: "No problem Noona."

After he said that he left and we both also went downstairs and the everyone looked at me and said...

Everyone: "Yay! Our colorful girl is back!!"

Me: "Haha...you guys are adorable!"

When I said that they all said thank you and we all started eating our breakfast then we went to school. A few minutes later we arrived at school and we all went to our class. Then the bell ranged and the teacher collected our homework...but suddenly there is one person that didn't bring his homework...and that person was Jisung...then the teacher said...

Teacher: "Jisung where is your homework?!"

Jisung: "I'm sorry Miss I-..."

Me: "Oh Jisung-ah! I have it! You feel asleep yesterday and left it on the table so I kept it for you."

When I said that I went to them and handed the teacher Jisung's homework to her.

Jisung: "Oh thank you Noona!"

Teacher: "Thank you Miss.Wong...And Mr.Park please be careful next time."

Jisung: "Okay Miss...I'm sorry."

After that she nodded and we both sat down on our seat and then she continued teaching.

{ To be continued.... }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 42 42
they met through an app. she wasn't perfect, she always showed a bright side of her but that wasn't truly her only they know read to find out :) // a...
57.9K 1.4K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
121K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
207K 7.8K 77
A group of strangers meet online, each one different from the other, some models, some idols, some teenagers with raging anger issues. But they have...