I Promise {Rierra}

By gublergube

Sierra and Ramin didn't know it, but their paths would cross soon. Leading them to the most amazing love stor... More

Prolouge/Chapter 1
2- The Call
3- Rehearsals/ Jade
4- A Plan
5- Pain
6- I think I love you
7- The Escape/ The Kids
8- Tam
9- The Pills
10- The 'break up'
11~ Showtime!
12~ After the show
13- Home, at last
14- Phantom
15~ Vlogging
16- 'it'
18- As Time Goes On
19- I Dreamed A Dream
20- Great Britain
21- Old Memories and New Ones
22- Sickness
23- Stress
24-
25- Honeymoon (shortish)
26- Oh my god.
Part two- chapter 26
27- Pregnant
28- Telling
29- Tam, he's back.
30- Vlogger 24601
31- I Love You
32- Ethan
33- I Promise
SEQUEL INFO
Authors note

17- the fight

1.3K 39 9
By gublergube

Chapter 17

Don't panic, he could just be here to drop something off of Jades. Everything is okay. "W-what are you doing here, Tam?" Sierra didn't want to come off that scared, but she did.

Instead of answering, he pushed in the door and walked into the living room. Sierra followed him, slightly pissed that he just barged into her house. He turned suddenly to face her, "I love you, Sierra."

She was flustered. "What? You-"

"I love you and I want you." Tam replied with a seductive sound to his voice.

"No, Tam, I can't love you! And you know that! You followed me to London, slapped me, and took Jade away from me. How are you so blind to seeing that I will never love you again?!" Sierra didn't realize that she was walking backwards, as a result of him walking towards her, until her back hit the wall.

"You loved me once, you birthed my child, I think I can make you feel that love again." Sierra knew what he planned to do, so he started crying.

"Please Tam, just leave. I don't want anything to happen to you or me so, just leave and I won't say a word to anyone." Sierra was sobbing now.

"I'm not letting you go, ever again." He pressed her against the wall, his body crushing hers. He had one arm against the wall and the other on her waist, trapping her.

"Just leave!" Sierra screamed in his face.

"Never." He whispered in her ear. He roughly connected his lips with hers and Sierra closed her eyes, not wanting to see any of this happen. She would be the only one to know, that when this happens, Tam moves quickly. After all, she did have sex with him once or twice before.

Tam started to deepen the kiss, letting his tongue explore her mouth, as Sierra squeezed her eyes shut as tried to pull away, but she was trapped. She could have sworn she heard the door open and close, she prayed it was Ramin to take her out of this misery.

Just as Tams hands reached the hem of Sierras shirt, they heard, "Am I interrupting something?!" Tam quickly pulled away from her, so Sierra slid her back down the wall and covered her face with her hands. "Tam, I suggest you get the hell out of here and never come back or so help me I will beat the shit out of you!" He growled, causing Sierra to flinch.

She heard the door close and she assumed Tam had run for his life. She looked up from her hands, her face tear stained, to see that Ramin was glaring at her. "Ramin, I-"

"How could you do that to me, Sierra?!" Does he really think I would willingly kiss Tam? Is he high or something? "After all we've been through!"

"Ramin-" Sierra tried to pitch in, but she was cut off by her own sob. Ramin was now standing in front of her, towering over Sierra.

"I can't believe you would kiss him? Was your so called love for me just a scam then? Is everything you've ever told me true? Because I could had sworn you've told me countless times that you hate Tam with a burning passion."

"I do-"

"Do you love me Sierra?" Ramin blurted out.

"What?" Sierra was in disbelief.

"Do you love me?" He repeated, a bit slower.

"I-I-" she couldn't make out a full sentence.

"So it was all just a lie? Everything you've ever told me? That's just great. What did you expect to get out of that? Money, exposure, extra child care, what?"

Sierras hand made contact with Ramin's cheek. She was standing now, still sobbing, trying to stay confident in front of Ramin. But that was hard when he was so pissed at her right now. "How dare you think I would ever do that to Jade?! Have I not done everything for her-"

"And have I not done everything for you? For you, and my kids, and even Jade? I've given you everything and you just throw it away." He thought for a mere second. "Is this what you do when I'm at rehearsals all day? Have sex with Tam? Where do I fit into this equation? Was I just another one of your fuck buddies?" Sierra was enraged that he would think that lowly of her, but was too busy sobbing.

"Ramin I-" that was all she ever managed to say.

"You what? You're sorry? You wish you could go back in time and change everything? Well news flash darling, what's done is done and you can't take it away. You know, I still can't believe that you enjoyed kissing that dumbass that tried to ruin our lives!" Sierra then realized that by closing her eyes, it made it look like she enjoyed kissing him.

"Ramin, I love you." She choked out, whispering, but he didn't hear her.

"I think you should just go. And I also think that we should break up, so you can run right back to Tam, and maybe take Jade with you? You'll probably wind up taking my kids with you too." Ramin was so mad. Sierra had never, ever, seem him this pissed before. "Just get out. Get out and take your cheating ass with you!" Ramin screeched in her face, causing more tears to fall. Now Sierra was pissed. He just accused me of cheating.

Sierra stepped to the door, and right as she was about to leave, she made a decision that would haunt her forever. She shouted into the penthouse, "I hate you!" Ramin sighed, he didn't mean to get that mad at her. And bring up Jade. God, that was a douche move.

"I'm such an idiot!" He told himself, punching the wall. That didn't help him at all for he was still fuming with anger and frustration. Not even for Sierra anymore, for Tam and himself. If Tam hadn't waltzed in as kissed her then Ramin wouldn't have gotten mad. And I wouldn't have broken up with her.

He found himself getting more mad. "Daddy?" Ramin turned, feeling guilty, to see that his two sons were crying and Jade was hobbling up the stairs, also crying.

"Oh my god. I forgot I picked you up from school. I'm so sorry you had to hear that." He ran to pick up Jade, which wasn't that hard because she was so little, and then enveloped all of the kids in a hug. Hadley was crying the most. "Hadley, what's wrong?"

"You're fighting like you did with mommy. We don't want Sierra to leave." Ramin didn't realize that what he had done had hurt more then himself and Sierra.

"Sierra won't end up like your mom, I promise you that." He whispered to them, still in a hug.

Sierra ran out of the penthouse, sobbing. And if their was a word for sobbing harder then sobbing, she would be able to use it. She was crying so much, sorta scared of Ramin. And also, scarred from her kiss with Tam.

She knew she had a show and had to be there about now, so their was no way she would get to her dressing room without questions.

She ran the three blocks to the theater and pushed open the stage door, attempting to cover her face, but that wasn't really working. She was crying way too much. She was sort of happy when she got really close to her door because no one had stopped her. But as she was getting to it, she ran into someone.

"Sierra? Oh my god, what's wrong?" It was Norm. He put his arm around her shoulder, and that's all it took. Sierra fell to the floor, sobbing loudly. Norm helped her up and pulled her into her dressing room.

She curled up next to him and cried, and cried, and cried. "Tam- he, he-"

"Tam did this to you?" Norm seemed like he was getting mad as well.

"Sorta. He came into the penthouse and- and he kissed me. And then Ramin came in and kicked him out. And I though he was going to help me but he just started yelling at me. He accused me of faking my love for him just to get money or child support for Jade. So I slapped him, and then he asked me if what I did while he was gone at rehearsal was have sex with Tam. And then, he- he- broke up with me!" She sobbed out, burying her head in his chest.

"Do you want me to go kick the shit out of him?" Norm wondered, to which Sierra let out a little laugh.

"Oh, I would love that Norm." He stood up, giving her one last reassuring look before heading out of her dressing room.

Sierra, after an hour of more sobbing, calmed herself down as managed to get her makeup done. Once she looked like she had not been crying, she turned on her camera to vlog. "Well hello." She said, sounding sadder then she wanted to sound. "Welcome to week four of Daae Days. Something really bad just happened to me, personally, so I'm not as happy as I normally am. But I'm here and all in one piece." She speaks as Leon puts on her wig cap.

"So Leon. What is, your favorite thing about me?" He doesn't answer, just looks at her through the mirror. Sierra starts laughing as Leon reaches for her wig. She puts the camera down just as someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" Norm bounces in. "The phantom of the opera is here!" Sierra sang, getting the shot on Norm.

"Hello Vlog people!" Norms shouts. "Hello Sierra."

"Hello Norm, how are you?" She replies in a fake British accent.

"I am well, how are you doing dear?" He played along.

"I am amazing, Norm. How about we do a little interview with Norm? Who do you play in Phantom?" She questions, turning to face him.

"Oh, that's easy. I play Christine Daae." He attempts to hit the note at the end of POTO.

"Good answer. What is your favorite thing about me?" She laughs again.

"How can I choose one thing? You're just so talented and beautiful." Norm kisses her cheek. It's nice to have someone compliment me after all those awful things Ramin just said to me.

"Aww, you're too sweet. What is your favorite thing about yourself?"

"I would say, it's how talented I am." Sierra nods, laughing at his arrogance.

"Well, that's it, get out of my room." She pushed him and turned off the camera. "So what did Ramin say?"

"He didn't say anything. He was sobbing in his room so I didn't get to beat him up. But all the kids were in their rooms, so everything was a bit weird, but that's expected."

Sierra had to admit, she felt guilty. She completely forgot that Ramin had picked the kids up from school and definitely didn't want the kids to have heard what he said.

*after the show*

Sierra dreaded going home. She didn't want to go home, but she had to, for the kids' sakes. And if she had to, she would go see the kids and then leave.

Sierra quickly took off her makeup, costume, and wig before turning on her camera. "Hello everyone. I just thought it would be fun to close this weeks vlog by stage dooring with you. But first, I want to show you the view from my dressing room window."

Sierra went to the window to show the vlog people that she could see everyone screaming for the cast to come out. "That's nice." She smiled, grabbing her bag and heading to the stage door.

She started signing autographs and when she was done, she turned to everyone. "So to close to vlog, as I always do. Say it with me if you know it."

Sierra was pleasantly surprised when the whole crowd screamed, with her, "You are enough, you are so enough, it's unbelievable how enough you are!"

*at home*

Sierra took a deep breath as she stood in front of the front door. "I'm brave, I can do this. I can face him and stay confident."

She turned the key in the lock and stepped inside. The house was utterly dark and completely silent, except for the faint sounds of a guitar playing and a tv.

Sierra figured that the kids were all watching tv, so she went into the screening room. "Mommy!" Jade immediately yelled when she had entered the room.

"Sierra!" Two boys yelled, also running into her arms. She cradled all three kids and sat in the armchair. "We thought you left us for good." Jaiden groaned, holding onto her.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear that. I would have told him to stop yelling if I knew you were there. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She just repeated those words again and again. "I'm sorry."

It seems that Sierra couldn't think of any other words to say but 'I'm sorry'. She soon discovered that all the kids were exhausted because they all fell asleep in her arms.

That night, as Sierra slept in the screening room, she dreamt. She dreamt of times when things were easier. When she wasn't with Ramin, or Tam, or had Jade to care for. She dreamt of when she was just a teenager, living on her own in New York City, all alone. Before she had even known Ramin and way before she developed feelings for him.

Sierra wished that she and Ramin weren't fighting and she would run into his arms and have him kiss away her pain as he so often did. Sierra just wanted a life with no conflict and a life that was simple.

She regretted telling Ramin that she hated, and she would probably loose him for it. She would let him slip out of her fingers and he'd run away from her. She wanted him back. But he didn't know how to get him back.

Well, I guess I'll think of some way tomorrow.

So at the time I'm writing this, I just posted the third chapter and I'm so excited. You all are getting excited for this and I've never, ever, gotten feedback like this for any of my stories. So thank you to everyone who has voted for this story and I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 391 46
Maddie Poppe and Caleb Hutchinson fanfiction.
597K 21.8K 89
While at a high school party, Stan gets drunk and accidentally confesses his love for Kyle.
53.4K 1.5K 61
What would happen if Sierra and Ramin met in high school? And hated each other so much that Sierra had to be homeschooled? But what if Ramin never st...
32.9K 732 36
It is 2018, "The Secret Garden" is coming back to Broadway and fans around the world are excited. The best friends Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess...