Hit Me With Your Best Shot

By CenasGirlForever44

John is the most wanted guy in the WWE and that's how he gets away with dating any girl he wants but what hap... More

Welcome To WWE
You Dont Say !
Tape ❤️
Dont Go Breaking My ❤️
What Happens Tonight ❤️
Morning After ❤️
Sneaking Around ❤️
You & Only You ❤️
You And Me ❤️
A/N
Beautiful Soul ! ❤️
Never Cared
A/N
Might Be In Love ❤️
Could I Be In Love Too ? ❤️
I Love You
A/N
When You Were My Man ❤️
A/N
Last Night ❤️
Leave Me Alone
Wait For Me ❤️
My Everything ! ❤️
Pleasant Surprise ❤️
Cheating ❤️
Now You ?
Old Flames ❤️
This Means War ❤️
Nikki Fights Back ❤️
I Wish I Could Forget
May Never Know ❤️
Surprise Her ❤️
Wrong Place Wrong Time ❤️ !
Let The Rain Fall !
Goodbye ❤️
A/N
You Two Dated ? ❤️
Always Have Always Will ❤️
A/N
Champions ❤️
Remember ❤️
Key To My Heart ❤️
The Nightmare ! ❤️
Whats Wrong With Me
Without Thinking ❤️
I Know You ? ❤️
Kiss Me You Fool ❤️
Presence
Just A Dream ❤️
A/N
A/N

Broken Heart ❤️

2.2K 42 6
By CenasGirlForever44

Johns Pov

I got out of Nikki's room and I went down to the front office to see if she had paid which she did and I let them know that the room was now empty I went into the dinning room and sat down by myself I saw Kelly but I really wanted to be alone ! And then she came up to me !

Kelly: Hi John !

John: Hey

Kelly: Mind if I sit ?

John: Actually Kelly I want to be alone...

Then his phone rings and he

answers it right away when he sees it's Nikki !

John: Hey Nicole why did you leave so early ? Without saying anything ?

Nikki: I don't know I guess I couldn't deal with looking you in the eyes and saying goodbye !

John: We didn't have to say goodbye !

Nikki: I did John you hurt me and you can't even give me an explanation as to why ?

John: Nicole if I tell you it will only makes things worse ! I know it !

Nikki: Just tell me and maybe I can find in me to forgive you and we can work it out !

John: Fine are you in San Diego ?

Nikki: No Bruno called me and told me to go to Atlanta so me and Brie are heading there right now ! I just wanted to call because I know that if you did what I did I would probably never forgive you haha !

John: I will always find a way to forgive you especially after that little note you left me with your lips on it that even though it's not a pretty note it has your lips so I'll save it for me to have always !

Nikki: Oh John

She said as she had a big smile on her face !

John: I already miss you Nicole !

Nikki: I miss you too !

John: When you're in San Diego let me know and I'll go see you !

Nikki: What about work ?

John: I have a lot of days off that I have never used I would use them all just to see you !

Nikki: Okay John I'll call you !

John: Okay I love you ❤️

Nikki: I love you too ❤️

John: Thanks for saying it back !

Nikki: Well it's hard to deny that I do love you ! And I mean it !

John: Same here it's hard to deny that I love you so much !

Nikki: Bye John !

John: Not bye see you soon ! ❤️

Nikki smiles and hangs up !

John looks up smiling and sees Kelly Layla and Nattie !

He gets up to kiss Layla's check spins her around and does the same to Nattie !

Layla: Wow John what's up !

John: Nikki's giving me a chance to see her and explain things to her

Nattie: Aww when ?

John: When's she back in San Diego !

Layla: That's good now don't screw this up John !

John: I won't I promise excuse me I have to go talk to Randy I'm just so happy !!

He said as he kissed Layla and Natties cheeks again ! And runs off

Layla: I'm glad Nikki is finally going to give a second chance

Kelly: Well she didn't say second chance she said she would hear him out !

Nattie: Yeah but knowing Nikki and John they will get back together !

Kelly: Really ?

Layla: Yeah or else why would they spend the night together if Nikki really didn't love him she would have kicked him out of her room last night but no she gave into her passion and desire for John !

Nattie: Yeah and it's obvious he was so jealous last night when Nikki wouldn't leave Cody's side !

Layla: She got pretty toasted though haha

Nattie: Yeah but Cody told me he was able to sober her up a bit cause he bought her like to big things of coffee ! So when she got to the hotel she was able to say where she was and what she was doing !

Kelly: Well that's good hopefully they get back together !!

Layla: I have a feeling she's the one but who knows !!

Kelly: Let's see !

She walks away and goes back to her room !

Kelly's Pov

I have to be his new girlfriend I just have to be he can't date anyone but me ! I'll make sure Nicole never comes back into his life ! I'll be the last one !

4 Months later

Kelly is walking into the arena with all she has ready to get John to her she had on her favorite black dress on with her red stilettos when she walked in all the guys looked at her and whistled at her she ignored them all because non of them were John !

Nikki's Pov

Me and Brie decided to come surprise everyone today ! By coming to the show as Cody's special guest but he didn't know either and since Bruno and I were near by we decided why not ! He's busy recording his new song I already recorded my part of the song but they still haven't decided who's doing the other part so they have me with them until they decide also me and Brie are going to be in Trey Songz new music video so either way I get to work with him ! I haven't had time to talk to John but we email each other whenever we can and we haven't really discussed us getting back together but we talk and that's what matters !

Kelly walks into the guys locker room and finds that John is all by himself so she goes in to sit next to him

Kelly: Hey John

John: Hey Kelly what's up ?

Kelly: Uh not much just a little bored !

John: You have a match tonight ?

Kelly: Yeah but it's in the middle so I have time to get ready you ?

John: Main event !

Kelly: Nice

Front of the arena

Brie: Feels nice to be here !

Nikki: I know I'm going to go find John !

Brie: I knew you would !

Nikki: I really have missed him !

Brie: I know go on I'll let the girls know were here !!

Nikki: Okay thanks sis !

With Kelly and John

Kelly gets up and sits on Johns lap

John: Um Kelly what are you doing ?

Kelly: Something I should have done a really long time ago !

She said as she pressed her lips against his and John was shocked but didn't know what to do he didn't want to hurt her feeling but he didn't want to keep kissing her then the door flew open and Nikki stood there shocked seeing her friend make out with the man she loved and then he pulled away and looked at Nicole

Kelly: Omg Nikki what are you doing here ?

Nikki: I was in town with Bruno and me and Brie decided to come surprise you guys actually I'm looking for Cody ! Have you seen him ?

She says as she tries not to cry !

Then someone comes out from the corner of the locker room

Cody: Nikki ?

Nikki runs to him and he catches her in his arms and hugs her !!

Cody: What are you doing here ?

Nikki: No don't stop hugging me I missed you so much !!

Cody: Nikki I saw you last week !!

Nikki: I know but that was only for 2 days !

Cody: But I made the time to go see you in San Diego !

Nikki: I know and I love you for that

She said as she kissed his cheek !

Cody: Oh and I missed that

Nikki: I missed you ! Come on let's go to catering there's like so much I need to tell you !

Cody: Again Nicole I saw you last week what could have possibly happen in the 5 days I wasn't there !

Nikki: A lot I got a new dress and new bikini ! A new boyfriend !

She emphasized on the boyfriend part !

Cody: Okay come on

Nikki: Bye Kelly !

She said as she walked out with Cody and when they were far away from the guys locker room she tuned to Cody buried her face into his chest and started to cry !

Cody: There there it's fine !

Nikki: I still love him Cody ! I really do I haven't been able to stop thinking about him and what do I come to ? Him kissing Kelly !

She said as she cried more into his chest !

Cody: So I'm guessing no new boyfriend ?

Nikki: Haha no but Trey told me if I could pretend to be his girlfriend you know just to push his new song for the video were in and also for the song I did with Sean

Cody: So now you want to say yes ?

Nikki: Yeah I do would you be mad at me ?

Cody: No I wouldn't it's work right ?

Nikki: Yeah ! You're right let me call him !

Cody: Okay I'm going back for a sec cause I need my phone but I'll be right back !

Nikki: Okay I'll be waiting right here !

He walks away and she calls Trey

Nikki: Hey Trey it's me Nikki !

Trey: Hey Nikki what's up ?

Nikki: Well I wanted to see if your offer still stands ?

Trey: Of course I'm guessing your answer is yes ?

Nikki: Yeah it is !

Trey: Where are you right now ?

Nikki: I'm at the Arena are you still with Bruno ?

Trey: Yeah but I'll go see you and we can start making things "official" haha

Nikki: Got it let me know when you're here !

Trey: Okay I'll see you in a bit !

Nikki: Okay bye !

She hangs up and Cody comes back

Cody: So are you a taken woman ?

Nikki: Yes and m boyfriend is coming to see me right now !

Cody: Good come on let's go to catering I'm hungry

Nikki: Me too haha come on let's go

Johns Pov

I have to find Nikki and explain to her what happened with Kelly I hated Kelly right now she knew how much I wanted to get Nikki back because I love her I still love her ! I saw her walking alone and I pulled her away

Nikki: Leave me alone John go make out with Kelly !

John: Nikki she kissed ! I swear !!

Nikki: And you know what I believe you but this is something that has kept happening and I don't want to have to deal with it anymore I'm tired of it besides I have a boyfriend now!

John: Who is it Cody ?

Nikki: No it's Trey Songz now if you'll excuse me he should be here any minute now !

She walks away and he grabs her and kisses her !

John: I love you

Nikki: I moved on !

She said as she walked away and when she was all alone she cried !

Nikki's Pov

I love you too John ! I haven't moved on and I don't think I will ! My heart feels like it's broken into a million pieces ! 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
58.3K 1.5K 42
When Rachel Berry was 12 she was kidnapped . Now 5 years later Rachel is back home with her friends and family . Will Rachel be able to go back to he...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
3.9K 210 12
You inspire me to love you better And I promise I will never, ever Hit the ground ◇