Key To My Heart ❤️

Brie's Pov

I didn't know how to bring this up to Nicole because she's been so happy lately but JoJo came up to me and said that this year there would be a special tribute to the troops in Boston and Mr. McMahon wanted to personally ask Nikki to sing at the tribute and the thing is that she would do it but the people that Mr. McMahon is working with want a slide show of Nikki and Alex together because this year it was especially dedicated not only to the fallen troops but to the loved ones of that one fallen solider JoJo already made the slide show it made me cry but Mr. McMahon hasn't even asked her yet and JoJo said he would be asking her after next Monday which means I have time to warn her on top of all of this she's going to be asked to sing a song that I know just breaks her heart in two ! I just hope she's strong enough to do it because I know she won't say no to Mr. McMahon !!

Nikki: Hey Brie you ready to look at houses ?

Brie: Yeah thanks for coming with me !

Nikki: No problem !! Maybe I'll find one I like and hopefully buy it !

Brie: But you're moving in with John !

Nikki: Yeah well maybe he can come live with me or we can live in both places ? I don't know besides today is about you !

Brie: Okay !

They drive off to the first house !

Brie: What do you think of this one ?

Nikki: This is nice !

Brie: If you were buying a house would this be your dream house ?

Nikki: No I want to be closer to the beach haha ! But focus on you !

Brie: I know but I just want to get your opinion !

Nikki: Okay this to me doesn't seem me and it kind of seems more you but not really !

Brie: Okay let's drive to the next one !

Nikki: Alright !

They spend the whole day looking at houses then the last one takes Nikki's breathe away !

Brie: Wow this one is really nice !

Nikki: Brianna this is my dream house so don't buy it haha !

Brie: Really you like this one ?

Nikki: Yeah I mean it's gorgeous ! I love all the small details they already put into this house and it's close enough for me to be near the ocean and I don't know it's just amazing !

Brie: I don't know I like the last one better !

Nikki: Good I want this house !

Brie: Haha come on let's go I'll show Randy the top 2 that I like and thankfully for you it's not this one !

Nikki: Haha I doubt I'll buy it but good !

Brie: Come on let's go to dinner !

Nikki: Okay !

At dinner !

Brie: So I've been meaning to tell you something !

Nikki: What is it ?

Brie: You know how in 6 weeks were in Boston ?

Nikki: Yeah ?

Brie: Well that's when were doing tribute to the troops !

Nikki: Okay ?

Brie: JoJo told me that Vince is working with some people so basically that day the arena is going to be filled with pure troops and family of troops !