Presence

Nikki's Pov
So today was finally the day of the tribute and thanks to John I haven't been nervous or having nightmares at all ! Since I've been moving half my stuff to our beach house and the other half to our house in Tampa !! So we've been busy with that because he's also moving half his stuff to the because house I'm basically moving out of one place and moving in to 2 different houses ! And John he's only moving to the beach house haha I love him so much words can't describe how much he means to me ! I've never felt like this in my life I wasn't wrong when I said this was a different type of love ! And I loved it and I know I'm saying love a lot but that's just what I feel ! I feel love ! love ! love ! I'm just so in love haha can you blame me ? Anyways today I got to see Johns dad he came to watch the show and the tribute I loved seeing his dad he's so sweet and kind ! He always made me laugh I've only met 2 of his brother I guess I'll meet the rest some other time but their really nice ! And they congratulate him on getting a girl as pretty as me which always makes me smile ! I've met their wives too ! And like them always so nice !! Me and Brie were walking to the divas locker room when JoJo approached me !!

JoJo: Hey Nikki my mom and dad want to say hi to you and Brie !
Nikki: Okay come on Brie !

They walk over to her parents and she sees Amber, Derek, and Josh !

Nikki: Hello
Brie: Hi !
Susan: Nicole how have you been ?
Nikki: Good, really busy with being the champion and moving haha !
Mike: Moving ?
Nikki: Yes I've been moving into my boyfriends mansion I'm Tampa and to our beach house in San Diego !!
Susan: Oh that's nice I hope you're happy !
Nikki: I am ! Thank you !
Mike: And you Brianna ?
Brie: I've been moving in next door to Nikki in San Diego with my boyfriend Randy ! And we already live a block away from them in Tampa !
Susan: How wonderful ! I'm glad you girls are happy !
Nikki&Brie: Thank you !
Mike: Now Amber and Derek would like to say something !!

They looked at the floor and step forward !

Amber: I'm sorry for making up all the lies just to get the car !
Derek: And I'm sorry for helping her !
Nikki: It's okay I forgive you ! I can't hold in a grudge forever that's why Amber I'm giving you the car !
Amber: Really ?
Nikki: Yes ! I don't use it as much and well I just think you should have it I have a full garage of cars ! 2 of which are mine ! And the third one is your brothers and well let's just say it's being shipped to your house tomorrow !!
Amber: Thank you so much !! And again I'm so sorry !!
Nikki: It's okay ! And I'll be honest with you if you hadn't apologized I would have given the car to JoJo !
JoJo: Damn !

They all laugh then John, Randy and Mr. McMahon come up to them !

Nikki: Hey you !

She said as she kissed John !

John: Hey !

He kissed back then stood behind her whole wrapping his arms around her waist !!

Vince: Nicole you got switched your match is before the main event and it's a title match !
Nikki: Against who ?
Vince: Kelly she used her re-match clause and wants to do it tonight !
Nikki: Okay fine !
Brie: Will I be walking out with her ?
Vince: Yes and Eve with Kelly !
Nikki: Great anything else ?
Vince: Yes JoJo you know where the Bella's are from right ? And all the information ?
JoJo: Yes !
Vince: What about Kelly ?
JoJo: Jacksonville Florida ??
Vince: Yes now go practice because you're the special guest ring announcer for the match !!
JoJo: Omg really ?
Vince: Yes !!
JoJo: Thank you so much Mr. McMahon I won't let you down !!
Nikki: Congrats JoJo and I know you will be rooting for team Nikki ??
JoJo: Of course I will !
Nikki: Good so who's the main event ?
John: Me and Randy !
Brie: Against each other ?
Randy: Yup for the title !!
Nikki: You better win John !
Brie: Haha no Randy will win !
Nikki: If he wins I'll accept your request for a title match that's if Mr. McMahon approves !
Vince: Of course I would love another Bella vs Bella !!
Nikki: See !
Josh: When did you first go at it ?
Bella: Back when FCW was still around ! We had this thing where I was with Primo and that one guy and Nikki was with The Miz and that one other guy haha
Nikki: You don't remember the second guy for each team ?
Brie: No do you ?
Nikki: Yes but I won't tell you do Ha !
Brie: You're so mean !
Nikki: Well just youtube the match and you'll see who won ! Although I'll admit it was thanks to the Miz and John ! Not this John the other one distracted the ref with their slammy's haha
John: If it comes to it I'll come and interfere !
Randy: I'll be down there !
Vince: Let's see how tonight goes then we can discuss the future !
Randy: Yeah I mean Nikki could lose to Kelly !
Nikki: Haha I won't let that happen !!
Brie: That's my sister now come on we have to get ready !
Nikki: Vince is my tribute in the beginning or after my match ?
Vince: After it's at the end of Raw !
Nikki: Okay so I know to change into my ring attire first !
Vince: Yes now run off you have an hour !
Nikki: Let's go !!

They go and get ready !!

Before Nikki's match !

Nikki: Brianna I don't feel good !
Brie: What do you mean ?
Nikki: There's this knot in my stomach like if something was going to happen !
Brie: It's just the nerves starting to get to you and after you win which you will and you still feel that way then it's will because of Johns match then your tribute !
Nikki: Yeah you're right !
Brie: Breathe why until now did you get this feeling ?
Nikki: I don't know I feel like a presence near must just be all in my head come on let's pray and hope everything comes out good......