You Dont Say !

Nikki's Pov

Talking about the one man who I've ever truly loved is hard especially to someone who I've just met ! He seems to be nice person but from what the divas have told me how he's a man whore and how he'll say he likes you date you for a while then move on to the next girl but I don't care I have no interest in dating him yes I'll admit he's very handsome and has very nice blue eyes but still the world is filled with men like him their are handsome men out there and I'm sure one can treat a woman right not like he does so I hope he doesn't bug me !

John: What are you thinking about ?

Nikki: Just how excited I am to finally me doing what me and my sister love !

John: That's good

Nikki: I'll admit it wasn't my first choice though !

John: What was ?

Nikki: I wanted to play professional soccer but in high school during a game me and this one girl ran into each other like shin to shin to my luck ! My shin broke in half I was on crutches for months and in a cast longer when I didn't have the crutches I needed a cane to walk with !

John: So what happened when you got better ?

Nikki: The doctor said I couldn't play scorer anymore not the same way at least so I couldn't keep up with the rest of them so that was the end of that dream and then Brie talked to me about joining the WWE and I thought why not as when we started training I fell in love ! Now there is nothing more than I would want to do then wrestle well then maybe real estate but that's like my last resort !

John: You know I have a degree in physiology !

Nikki: That's cool I've always been fascinated by it !

John: Really ?

Nikki: Yeah !

John: Maybe one day I can teach you a few things !

Nikki: I would love that ! As long as your current girlfriend doesn't mind !

John: I guess the girls have said things about me ?

Nikki: No I just don't like drama with other girls !

John: Oh !

Nikki: Yeah why is there something I should know ?

John: No it's just that some girls talk more than they should !

Nikki: I know what you mean are we close ?

John: Yeah just go straight and then turn left you should see it hard to miss

Nikki: Got it so what about you do you have a girlfriend ?

John: No but I should soon !

Nikki: Oh really what makes you so sure ?

John: Well one I know she likes me but there's this new girl that I have my eye on !

Nikki: I say go with the girl that likes you !

John: I just have a question for this new girl

Nikki: You should ask her then !

John: Okay do you have a boyfriend ?

Nikki rolled her eyes and laughed a little !

Nikki: Smooth and no I don't and I'm not interested in dating right now !

John: Why ?

Nikki: I want to focus on my career !

Just then she see the places