Sneaking Around ❤️

Johns Pov

I couldn't believe I was here with Nicole picking out a nurses outfit for her ! Damn I couldn't believe I was going to see her in a sexy nurses outfit !!

Nikki: See any you like ?

John: Oh I can buy every single one of them just to see you in them !

Nikki: Haha relax ! Were just here to buy a nurses one that's all !

John: Haha okay what do you want to do after ?

Nikki: I don't know I don't have nothing much to do until next taping of SmackDown !

John: Do you want to spend the day with me totally as friends of course !!

Nikki: Umm sure why not !

John: If it makes you feel better we can invite Randy and Brie over and do something at my house !

Nikki: Why don't we have a movie night and invite Nattie and TJ and Trinity and Jon and I don't whoever wants to come ?

John: Sure but I would have to buy popcorn and stuff like that !

Nikki: How about I'll buy the popcorn kernels and I'll make them at your house !

John: Don't worry I'll buy you just make !

Nikki: Okay let me just text them and I'll say if you want to come you can ?

John: Okay !

Nikki: In the meantime you can pick one out and I'll see if I approve !

John: Okay and can you sit with me when we watch the movie ?

Nikki: Of course !

John: Promise ?

Nikki: Pinky promise !!

She said as she smiled and walked away !

She sent out a txt to everyone she knew would come the txt read

Hey movie night at Johns house at 7 !! See you if you can come !!

She turned around to see John holding up a red nurses outfit and a white one so she picked the one she liked the best which was the white one and they left the store !

Later that night people started arriving !!

John: Hey guys come in !!

They all sit on his movie room and are deciding what movie to watch !!

Nikki: Omg you have this !!

John: Oh yeah I bought but haven't had time to watch it !!

Nikki: Please can we watch this !!

Everyone agreed to it

The guys were a little hesitant but Nikki said that after they watch The Fault In Our Stars ( Great movie if you haven't seen it watch it haha) they would watch either a funny or scary action movie !

John: Sorry Nikki my lap is the only seat left !

Nikki: Fine only because I promised !

John: Pinky promised !!

Nikki: Haha yes pinky promised !

She said as she walked over to him and made herself comfy on his lap and he put his arms around her and pulled her close !

Nikki: You said all I had to do was sit with you not cuddle with you

She said as she rested her head on his shoulder