Broken Heart ❤️

Johns Pov

I got out of Nikki's room and I went down to the front office to see if she had paid which she did and I let them know that the room was now empty I went into the dinning room and sat down by myself I saw Kelly but I really wanted to be alone ! And then she came up to me !

Kelly: Hi John !

John: Hey

Kelly: Mind if I sit ?

John: Actually Kelly I want to be alone...

Then his phone rings and he

answers it right away when he sees it's Nikki !

John: Hey Nicole why did you leave so early ? Without saying anything ?

Nikki: I don't know I guess I couldn't deal with looking you in the eyes and saying goodbye !

John: We didn't have to say goodbye !

Nikki: I did John you hurt me and you can't even give me an explanation as to why ?

John: Nicole if I tell you it will only makes things worse ! I know it !

Nikki: Just tell me and maybe I can find in me to forgive you and we can work it out !

John: Fine are you in San Diego ?

Nikki: No Bruno called me and told me to go to Atlanta so me and Brie are heading there right now ! I just wanted to call because I know that if you did what I did I would probably never forgive you haha !

John: I will always find a way to forgive you especially after that little note you left me with your lips on it that even though it's not a pretty note it has your lips so I'll save it for me to have always !

Nikki: Oh John

She said as she had a big smile on her face !

John: I already miss you Nicole !

Nikki: I miss you too !

John: When you're in San Diego let me know and I'll go see you !

Nikki: What about work ?

John: I have a lot of days off that I have never used I would use them all just to see you !

Nikki: Okay John I'll call you !

John: Okay I love you ❤️

Nikki: I love you too ❤️

John: Thanks for saying it back !

Nikki: Well it's hard to deny that I do love you ! And I mean it !

John: Same here it's hard to deny that I love you so much !

Nikki: Bye John !

John: Not bye see you soon ! ❤️

Nikki smiles and hangs up !

John looks up smiling and sees Kelly Layla and Nattie !

He gets up to kiss Layla's check spins her around and does the same to Nattie !

Layla: Wow John what's up !

John: Nikki's giving me a chance to see her and explain things to her

Nattie: Aww when ?

John: When's she back in San Diego !

Layla: That's good now don't screw this up John !

John: I won't I promise excuse me I have to go talk to Randy I'm just so happy !!

He said as he kissed Layla and Natties cheeks again ! And runs off