Arranged with Style.

By DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
27.
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
50
51
52
53
54
55

49

4K 130 96
By DayDrreamer_

Soo haha long time no see 😶

GUYS okay so, this book now is no longer being written by me, @maysprings_ is actually finishing this off now! So please send her all the love for continuing Harry and Clovers story!! I'm so excited to be able to give you updates so thank you so much maysprings_

Let her know what you think! I hope you will support her as much as you have me these last few years. I've missed you all x

Waking up in the morning, with a heavy hand rubbing my back was probably the nicest way to wake up, period. My little moan was buried into the pillow I had my face squished against as the hand continued its gentle rubbing.

I felt hair tickling my ear as warm breath washed over it.
"Morning, beautiful. Plan on showing me your face anytime soon?" Harry's playful voice teased as his fingers tickled my sides, lightly making me squirm and a giggle left my lips from his words and actions. I rolled over with a groan, my muscles protesting the movement.

"Morning," I mumbled sleepily as I blinked up at Harry's handsome face. He looked so... happy, it took my breath away for a second. He smiled at me, gently leaning down to press a kiss to my forehead. He laid down beside me, moving me so I rested on his chest instead of the pillow.
"How are you feeling?" He asked as he stroked my hair gently, his voice concerned. My heart skipped a beat at the memories of last night.

"Sore, but okay." I hummed tracing the tattoos lining his muscular chest. The area between my legs was definitely sore, as were my muscles, but I felt good inside. Happy. "Um, was it- was it okay?" I asked, blinking up at him from beneath my lashes. His face softened as he smiled at me.

"It was the best," He rumbled, his voice husky.

I grinned shyly, burrowing my nose into his chest some more. His large hands ran through my knotted hair gently, making my eyes flutter with relaxation. I could literally stay here forever.

"Baby," His morning voice starts, I could listen to his morning voice for hours. I could listen to him for hours.  "Locke and Tanner are coming over later, we're going for lunch."

"Ohhh! That sounds fun!" My lips turn up in a smile. He hums in response and continues to play with the ends of my hair, twirling it around his fingers. "When are we going?"

"Around two was the plan." He states. I reach for my phone to check the time and squeal.

"Harry!" My voice lets out as I immediately sit up in the bed, careful to keep my injured leg still. He just keeps his eyes closed, the ends of his lips turning up a bit as he tries to suppress a grin. "It's nearly one thirty!"

In attempts to pull me back down, Harry accidentally brushes against my bandage roughly and I flinch as a reflex. Harry gets up to sit beside me immediately, eyes filled with concern as he lovingly strokes the area gently.
"I'm sorry." He looks at my leg and I tell him it's okay before dismissing the subject. It wasn't a big deal, and the pain only lasted, like, half a second. He has literally nothing to be sorry for.

"We need to get ready," I say matter-of-factly and swing my legs over the edge of the bed gently. I try to stand up and immediately hiss in pain before collapsing back on the bed. I lay on my back and looked at Harry with a huff to blow hair out of my face.

"I'm gonna need some help." I say and Harry's lips twitch up in amusement.

"I wore you out didn't I." he teases and I blush before he gets up from his place on the bed and hooks his arms underneath me, one under my knees and another under my back.
I squeal before wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling into him, sighing in content. He walks me over to the en-suite and places me down onto the counter. I then grab my toothbrush and fill it with paste, passing it over to Harry so he can follow suit.

We stay there brushing our teeth and I can't help but think how good this moment is right now. I know things are still complicated, more than ever, but I forget about all of that while I sit here with him. Brushing our teeth together.

We finish there and he carries me on his back to the kitchen, placing me on the island countertop. This was the best way to move me around the house without hurting my leg, or jostling it around. It also was a bonus that my sore lady parts were okay too.
His soft, plump lips meet mine for a moment and I smile into it, making him reciprocate the action. When he pulls away I quickly grasp his collar pulling him back for another chaste kiss.

He looks into my eyes for a moment when we pull away. A very hot moment, might I add, before turning away and walking towards the fridge to pull out ingredients.
A comfortable silence blankets our atmosphere as he makes breakfast and I sit on my phone, going through some apps and such.

I wasn't sure what he was making, but the aroma in the kitchen was heavenly. Harry was quite the chef, I had come to learn over the past few months.

The buzzer was heard near the front door, so Harry paused what he was doing to go handle that. Not soon after, Locke and Tanner emerge through the kitchen doorway, each coming over to me for a hug and kiss on the cheek (much to Harry's dismay).

"So, I see you guys aren't ready yet," Locke begins a conversation, leaning against the kitchen table while fiddling with the fruit basket to his side. "We're late too," Tanner shook his head, proving a point about our track of time.

"They were probably caught up with other things." Tanner continues and winks in my direction, causing my cheeks to flush red in embarrassment as I look down.

"Hey! Harry's blushing!" Locke points out.  Tanner and I look at Harry who is bringing two plates of food over to me, clearly noticing the pink tint to his skin.

He sets them down beside me and I turn on the counter so that I can eat from my position, as well as to look at him.

Harry doesn't say anything and casually just places forkfuls of eggs into his mouth, his head bowed down towards his plate.

The three of us continue staring at him and he finally looks up, facing all of us before going back to his plate. "Are your mouths going to hang open all day, or are you going to let me eat in peace, so we can leave soon?"

Tanner and Locke just begin a stupid banter and I sit and dig into my food. I didn't even know how hungry I was until I took a bite of the healthy looking thing on my plate. I'm not really sure what it was, but I didn't care much because it tasted delicious.
"Anyways, it doesn't look like we'll be going to lunch seeing as you two haven't even finished breakfast," Tanner says.

"Yeah I agree," I say, shoving another bite into my mouth.

"We still have to go out though," Locke reasons and I decide that I should take one for the team.

"Alright fine," I sigh, food still in my mouth. "If we really have to, I guess we could still go for lunch. I'm craving a spaghetti dish from the diner down the street anyways." I say through a mouthful as though it were a burden to comply, even though I could eat food all day, everyday. Well, until I felt sick, but still.

Tanner begins to laugh and Locke shakes his head, both pleased with my answer, and Harry sends me a smile that made my heart flutter dramatically.

We looked into each other's eyes for an intense moment of emotions, which was so rudely interrupted by Tanner coming up behind me and digging his bandaged hands into my sides.

I let out a yelp from being startled before beginning to laugh at the tickling at first, but then groaned at the pain engulfing me from my sore body.

Tanner quickly backs off and Harry sends a sharp glare in his direction before helping me upright, making sure I was okay.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your leg!" Tanner quickly apologizes and looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"It's fine, really. I'm fine," I smile in his direction to ease his mind. He may have thought that my burnt leg was the problem when the aching between my legs was what hurt. But I wasn't going to correct him. That would be awkward and embarrassing.
"You shouldn't have been tickling me anyways," I pout. "You could've hurt your hands even more!" I accusingly pointed my spoon at him.

"I'm fine, flower. Honestly, I could take these off right now and they'd be good as new," Tanner looks at his hands, turning them over.

"Don't even think about it." Harry warns and dismisses the idea as soon as Tanner suggests it. I know he doesn't show it much, but Harry does love the guys like they were his own brothers. And I know they know too.
That's just how Harry is. Guarded, defensive, and a big asshole. But when you get to know him, his heart, he's just a big soft, cuddly, and lovable guy. He's just been given a collectively terrible experience in life, but I really want to be the one to turn that around. He deserves so much better than what he's been given. I think anyone who knows him, could see that.

Harry and I finished the rest of our food and he placed our dishes into the dishwasher before walking over to me. Locke and Tanner saunter over to the living room to watch some cable TV, giving us a chance to change our clothes. This gave me the chance to limp over to the bedroom without a fire line of questions.

I wasn't really wearing much anyways because of last night's events. I was only adorned in Harry's shirt and boxers, which I had thrown on earlier.

Harry decided to pick out my outfit, and it honestly wasn't bad, but also a very obvious and basic pair. He picked out high waisted ripped jean shorts with one of his t-shirts. I changed into them as he changed into his signature look, consisting of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt.
I pulled my hair to the side in a loose braid and Harry carried me effortlessly on his back to the living room. We left shortly after and drove to a local park.

I was definitely fine to walk, but I enjoyed being able to be so close to Harry, that I had him carry me on his back again. As soon as the car stopped, he opened my door and bent down so that I could get on. He was so caring, I loved it. I loved him, and i'm so happy that I can finally say that.

We walked around for a bit, following a trail through the forest so that we were far from prying eyes, but close enough to know where we were.
"So are you going to tell us the plan, H?" I asked, turning my head to face the side of his.

"Yeah, we'll find a nice tree to sit under." He responds. He found a tree in the forest, not too far from the trail, but definitely hidden by the trees. We all took a seat, me sitting beside Harry while Locke and Tanner sat across/next to us, forming a small circle.

My back was resting on the tree, and I couldn't help but think Harry positioned me there on purpose so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable.
"Alright, so the plan I have is a bit risky." Harry starts and my ears immediately perk up in alarm. However much Harry wanted his revenge on Johnny, I would never let him risk his own life to get it. Johnny wasn't worth it.

"I'm going to try and get him to confess on tape, but we'd have to be very sly."

"How would that even work? There's no way Johnny would blatantly confess, he's too smart for that."

"True, but I was thinking. I would challenge him to a match and I'd wear a tiny recorder. We could set it up right before the fight, and I'd provoke him during it to confess." Harry shrugged, looking off in the distance.

"Harry, dude, he'd have to know that something is up. He knows you wouldn't challenge him without a reason." Tanner protests.

"Yeah. The reason would be that he messed with my girl and best friend." Harry responds and puts a protective hand on my thigh, his gaze cold as ice as he thought back to that day.

"I think this could work," Locke says after a moment of silence.

"But what if he finds out? Johnny takes all his men to every fight! You'll be cornered, Harry!" Tanner brings on another concern.

"We'll have to make sure not to get caught then." Harry says.

"Clover? You've been really quiet. What do you think?"

"I think that it's a good idea, but what exactly would happen if it didn't work?" I express my fear, scared of any negative outcome from this. Johnny was a dangerous man, and I've seen first hand what he could do. I don't want anyone else to get hurt, especially not Harry.

"Don't think like that," Locke says, tossing a pebble at me. "We need to go into this with confidence, or else we'll look suspicious." He was right. If we went into this with nerves, Johnny and his men would definitely notice. We would be caught right then and there, and something even worse could happen.

I take a deep breath. "You're right. When are you thinking?" I turn towards Harry.

"I'll give him a call once we get home. That mutt still has the listening device on him, so we'll have to stage something before I do."

We all nod in agreement. I still had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I tried my best to ignore it and act normal. I was scared of the outcome. Johnny was just capable of so much. After my near death experience, he scared me more than ever before.

We spent a bit more time at the park just chatting with each other and enjoying the sounds of nature before we went back to Harry and I's apartment. When we got there, we collectively watched some show that Locke and Tanner were into, before starting the first phase of Harry's plan.

Harry started talking after Locke had unknowingly began the plan by bringing up my calf injury.
"So how's the leg healing, Clover?" He asked with a mouth full of pringles as an advertisement played. He kept taking those from the pantry, and now i'm running low. A grocery trip is well overdue.

"It's getting better day by day." I responded. "Harry's been so sweet, he helps take care of me and such. When I get back to my healthy leg, I'll have him to thank for that." I peer up at him through my eyelashes from my position, laying on his chest.

"Johnny doesn't know what'll hit him, he messed with two important people in my life. If he thinks he can get away with this, he's damn wrong." Harry says. I know this is all part of the plan, but either he's really good at acting, or he's being dead serious about what he said.

I squeeze his torso to comfort him and he squeezes my side with the hand placed there in acknowledgment. I keep my arm over him for a moment before going back to petting Bonnie who lays on my lap.
"Your right, but not much we can do, he's a step in front of us all the time. I say we just give up." Tanner joins in, playing along with the plot and acting hopeless.

"Not without a fight. I need to give him a taste of even the slightest bit of pain that he caused me." Harry's eyes were cold as ice. At this point, I don't think he was acting. I assumed correctly when his hands clenched into fists. I placed my hand over one to calm him down, and thankfully it worked a little.

Right then, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. "Schedule a match with Johnny. The sooner, the better." He says when the receiver picks up.

I couldn't hear the person on the other end, but it was probably one of Johnny's men. Harry stayed silent for a few moments before he responded with an "okay" and hung up.
"I have a match with Johnny in two weeks." He says.

"Be careful," I squeeze his torso again, this time a bit harder. I meant what I said. He needs to be careful so that the plan can be successful, and so he can be okay. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost him. If I ever did, I wouldn't just lose him, I'd lose me, too.

Nothing could happen to him, and I knew he would be fine, but I couldn't shake the weird feeling I had about this.

Note:
Once again: this story is no longer being written by me, all credits for this chapter and onwards go to maysprings_ !!!

What'd you think???

I understand the characters may sound/act slightly different to how you know them from me but that's to be expected with a new writer as everyone interprets characters differently and there's no way to get them the exact same!! So I hope you guys will fall in love w maysprings_ !!

Next chapter up tomorrow or the next day!!!! Keep ya eyes peeled!!

Personal update: I finished uni!!! Woooo!! Your girls a graphic designer now 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...