ADIZA-A Beautiful Journey. *U...

By childchills

Hey Here, I am writing an Adiza ff which is completely imaginative. I adore adiza and wanna show their journe... More

Behave yourself
dont do this
Being forced
Dont wanna talk
Realisation
Drunk zain
I will make u confess
Adiza in Ooty..
Exploring Ooty
Forced Confession
Accident
Gaining Consciousness
Caring
Final Confession
Confession Part 2
Beach
New Beginnings
Punishment
*MoodSwings*
A Night Before D End
Bidding Farewel
A New Start-'Day out'
Call For A New Show
Friends and Food
*All that I want U to Know*
The Most Awaited Day
Important.

Birthday💞

859 94 4
By childchills

Third person's POV,

Here comes the day,the whole fandom,and Adiza were eagerly waiting for.yeah!!Adi's b'day and also the day when they started their journey from co-stars to so called 'good friends'. it's been '2 years' since adiza has kept this relationships or better say friendship very secret and private.All the fans were eagerly waiting for just a glimpse of Rathore Sahab with Imaam sahab ,celebrating this special day and most probably ending it with a great grand party.
(hah,but u know the luck of this fd)

Zain was as excited or say way more, because it was her 1st bday 'with him' since they were in a 'goodfriends' relationship.Everyone was hoping that the day would end well with their over flooding phone galleries.. With the pics of 'secret couple' ofcourse.
But no one knew,they were gonna get the best they could have ever wished.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Zain's POV,

I was lounging on the bean bag sofa of my balcony thinking about.....

That day,would be really special for me.Its been a year,since this girl has entered my life,making it a heaven for me to live in despite of all the hell, hardships,struggles I go through all day,she's become my inspiration to make me keep going every day.Not exaggerating,its just what I feel when she's around.
And its my pleasure, to be a part of the best day of her life or say ours.
I still remember the amount of efforts she took to make my birthday special and now it's my turn to make her happy,cause she deserves the whole damn world.

A few days ago I went through the Insta feed and acknowledged that the fans are as excited and are trying their hardest to make her feel special.They run their minds so much to get the hints of us being together and I agree, I really enjoy that as much......., secretly.Now is the time to share some part of our happiness with them cause I feel,somewhere, they are the reason we are 'together' today.

The day was planned,just about whatever she likes and loves.some special surprises ofcourse but am sure she would love them..... hopefully?

××××

Sun rose earlier today,maybe,its just me who felt like that cause, I was excited to see various expression that would appear on her face throughout the day.

****
Zain's POV

Birth-day..

Finally,The day started with a beutiful Morning sunrise.There was something special kept hidden in the room and yes,i had already placed the cameras to not miss her very precious reactions to the things she would be noticing in a few.

I got out of the bed,hurriedly getting ready to prepare breakfast for her.Nothing not normal..it was just a morning ritual for us but,what diffrent is,i am gonna prepare pancakes with maple syrup and French toast ,just what she likes,but hope it doesn't get messy.
Also,lets make it a cheat day for both of us.

I stepped into the kitchen and got whatever needed to get on cooking.
Guessed right,i pretty messed the kitchen but finally the pretty looking pancake stack was ready,smelling delicious and ofcourse the maple syrup dripping down from it.I started plating it out when ,a pair of warm hands wrapped around me from behind.

××××

Adi's POV,

Sun shining bright,
Birds chirping in my sight.
I woke up with a new energy today,
excited for spending this wonderful day..
Because, its my birthday.
I was pumped up to enter in this another year with a new spirit,
With A Promise of Striving to make my future more bright.

I usually never got excited on my birthday's.It used be normal,celebrating every moment with my family and Friends.
But today it's different as Zain is with me,and to be honest I miss my family.
Moreover it's been a year of this 'bittersweet at the start' relationship me and Zain are in,and today is special for another reason that is its been 2 years since I found my true love.

I clicked off the bed side lamp as I always do and suddenly, got showered with the Petals of beutiful rose flowers.
That was unexpected,really, sweetest thing to be experienced that made me smile.further there was a card loaded with sweet bday wishes just like I did on his bday.
I stepped out of the bed in his search,following the noise ,I came into the kitchen where my dear chef was cooking,well trying to cook I guess, haha. I hugged him from behind and he reciprocated the gesture.Turning around, he kissed my forehead,tucking my messy hair strand behind ear,he said. 'happy bday love' i was short of wrds to express hence, I went into his embrace.

After a very tasty,chef made breakfast with maple smearing war at each others face .I put the plates in the sink and was gonna walk out of the kitchen  to freshen up and get ready for the exciting day unknown of what more was coming my way.I was just getting up when suddenly he pulled me closer by My wrist.
"Ahah ,miss ,why so early...also,can you please wear this for today"
"Awh,thank you.. ofcourse I will"
I took the the thing from his hands and he pecked me on my cheeks
"Thank you"...
"silly,this should be my word to be said especially for today.."I replied chucking .
My phone was flooding with the messages and calls but this sweet surprises were more imp rightnow

***.

Time skip..

It was a beutiful floral printed frock that I am currently wearing.After that I came into the living to notice a beutiful flowery setup,with decoratives all around,shiny and sparkling also strings hanging from the wall with our photos hanging at the end of it.. that looked so catchy and beutiful.
Also,there was a table set at the centre with a very cute red teddy and a box with ribbon,which I don't have any idea about....
I walked over to that beutiful setup and soon Zain came in looking all dapper in his tees.

"This is soo beutiful..I can't believe you did all this..Am overwhelmed actually.."

"Babe..you have to believe it..also,it's just the start..."he smirkwinked and came to sit beside me.

"You look absolutely gorgeous.."
He said with some extra hand gestures.

"Hah cheeky,same goes to you.."
I said pulling him to Sid beside me.

"Okay so now open that red box.."

I slowly untied that white ribbon to reveal a beutiful cake with the theme of naamkaran as it was the reason ,we met.
Every moment was so overwhelming  and I couldn't stop the lone tear escaping my eye.
He dofltly rubbed it off with the pad of his thumb.

"Adiiii..Don't cry baby..didn't you like it?"

"Ahh silly...Am loving it..shall we cut it?"
I asked sheepishly unable to control my craving.

"Ahah..before that..see this.."

He took out his phone did some tapping and held his phone out ..what we call it ..in the selfie position.
I was just so clueless until emojis and messages came flooding and I realised we were actually streaming live.

"Hey guys..a very good morning to all of you ..so here is the moment you were all waiting for,very enthusiastically...
See,here we are and surprise!!!
am sitting beside the lady you all were dieing to see the face of..our very famous birthday day girl..."

He screamed on the screen suddenly revealing my face.i was shooketh and wide eyed.couldnt find words to speak. Cause..this was huge.a very unplanned surprise.

"Heya lovely people..thank you so much for all your birthday love..it must have costed you a lot of time and efforts so thank you for every single edit and all that you did..
Love love love to all of you..."
I spoke to the screen with a flying kiss at the end.
And we cut the cake all through the live. though we were only 2 in the room but it felt like thousands of people were celebrating with us....we even fed cake to each other in front of the camera and the comments kept pouring.
That moment was magical and unforgettable.A very special birthday indeed.

Soon we ended the live with thank you and goodbye messages.

***

After an hour,suddenly my stomach started hurting with serious cramps and I was very sure of it..it was that day of the month here to ruin my bday.
Zain came seemimg all cheery into the room murmuring something when suddenly his face faltered seeing me lying on the bed clutching my abdomen.
"Hey!!what happened??..are you alright??"
He asked panicking...
He came beside checking my temperature with the back of his hand.

"Don't worry Zain..Am alright it's just umh... that uh... time of the month soo..ah,my stomach's hurting.."

"Awh darling is it hurting that bad.. come here..."
He settled beside me massaging my lower abdomen.. that's where it hurts.

"umh sorry Zain.. I ruined the day for you..you must have planned something for the evening" I apologised feeling really sorry.

"No worries baby we can shift those plans for some other day.. actually this way we get to spend time with each other getting all cozy so definitely I would prefer this over those pompy outings.."
With that he hugged and kissed me in the head.I just keep getting  reasons every day to love him more and I just can't thank enough to have met him.

"You know what..I have an idea..let's watch some movies in here..I will prepare some snacks for us and also chocolates..and as Its your birthday you get to choose the movie we will be watching so pick it out fast and I will get you something to alleviate that pain..how does that sound?"

"Ummmm... sounds like a plan..
Actually perfect" I cheered with a glint of happiness in this unbearable pain.

"That's like my girl..now..hold tight ,I will be back in a few..."
With that he left and I picked out the movie we would be watching....which was 'toy story 4'.
My absolute favorite and he must like it too..

Soon he came in the room with a tray that contained a bowl of popcorns,lots of chocolates,a cup and ofcourse a glass of water with medicine and a heating pad...

"This would help you to alleviate the pain.."He put that pad on my stomach..and forwarded the painkillers towards me.

I quickly swallowed them and kept the glass beside.

"Hey.. wait.. your birthday gift is still remaining.. let me bring it out first.."
He said and went away..after waiting for longer than expected he came with nothing in his hands.. i was just clueless,he smirked seeing my reaction and suddenly he made a whistling soind... seconds after a very cute looking furry white puppy entered the room.. that looked so cute and I went out of words.i had no words to express my happiness seeing this cutest ever gift..

I took him is hands and patted his head..peting him and hugging him to my chest...

"This is the best gift I would have asked for ...thank you again..you are the best..I love you"

"I knew you wanted a pet since long as you were missing your Jerry so here it is..
Love you too sweetheart"

***

Soon,we made ourselves comfortable on the bed and turned on the movie.a cup of hot chocolate residing in my hands....

"Thank you so much" I whispered meeting his eyes ,he had his arms surrounded around me...

"Oh really..shut up cause that's my duty and now enjoy the movie..cause am sure you don't wanna miss the start.."he chuckled winking and I laughed at this cute gesture leaning into him.
That was all we needed ,to spend the day in ech others arms.. snuggling and cuddling.
it made the day more better and joyful..the pain far forgotten all through it.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Finally,as promised..here is the chapter you were all waiting for.
Hereby,i conclude the end of the story.
Hope you loved this crappily written book...my first ever try on fictional writing.

Thanks for every read,vote and comment.
They made me so happy..thank you so much for everything.

Hope to see you in my other works,till then goodbye to all of you..
Love you all loads...
Stay safe.
Take care.
Have a wonderful day/year.
Thanks again.

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.3K 13
Another story that was ghosting around in my head after the last few episodes of Naamkaran. Again, this is a completely fictional story, none of this...
66.4K 3.6K 16
Hi this is Harika aks VHM back with a fanfiction on Ishqbaaz...i am attempting for the first time a complete romantic and may be a mature content FF...
22.7K 2.7K 7
A simple school love story of our avneil❤
8.6K 424 11
This is my first ever story I posted on WP. It is about a girl who falls in love with Zain when they were both in college and all without her knowin...