I will make u confess

Zain was drunk so he got up soo late n hence adi's call time was early so she left making coffee n breakfast fr zain..

Zain thought.. how I came here,i was drunk so wat did I do here..
Oh godd..I wish I had nt hurt her again..
I hav to speak to adi...
So he had shower,got ready n also had a sandwich as she had made it fr him
N left hurriedly while eating..

He reached sets n started searching bt she was nowhere to be seen
After sm time he came to know that she had outdoor shoot with kids today n so he was given off.. (in between he came to know she was perfectly fine n happy)so he went to meet his frnd who were in d town  today..one of them was Abhilash so he went to his apt...
Abhilash was so happy to see Zain after so long Dey went inside chitchatted,had coffee n suddenly Abhi asked...
Abhi:so wats Ur status bro..
I mean how is it going between u n adi any improvement...(he knew tht zain is mad at adi n loves her)
Zain:nthng till now yaar
Adi is nt 1of dose girls who feel free to confess..I know she has sm feelings fr me I can see tht in her eyes bt wat shld I do to make her confess this
Whenever I wanna say smthng she changes d topic or leaves in between giving random excuses...
Abhi:ohhh!!I can understand bro bt u I think she's correct as bcs now only she has broken up n has been trying to cm out of shell so it would be hard for her to trust or love again...means... I hope u got d point...
Zain:yess!I Definately understand this bt 1 day she has to confess no?she can't leave alone whole life she has to move on....n I will make her to do so bt howww???
Abhi:yess only u can make her confess now...
Zain:yess I will definately do tht
N suddenly there was call frm CV's so he had to go..he greeted a good bye n went out..

He reached there met directors adi n whole crew was dere
CV's :so we r going to hav an outdoor shoot
Evryone was so happy n excited..
N d location was Ooty a beautiful hillstation
Zain n adi never went dere so Dey were also happy
Director:So it will be 10 days shoot so start packing Ur bags accodinly...n it's packup fr today...
We r leaving day after tomorrow...
Evryone left Zain wanted to talk to adi bt couldn't get a chance as everyone was in hurry so he left..
After reaching his...he thought .. it would be d best chance to make her confess..he was so happy inside..

Here adi was also happy bt a bit worried as she never went alone with others (she goes on trips only with family)n also she was afraid of heights so never went to hillstation bt she Gaines courage forgot worries n started packing....

Precap:flight story n first day in Ooty with adizaaa....

So here was my update was bit late sorry fr dat will update again at night....
Plz do read vote comment n do watch naamkarann on TV, starplus,at 9pm...
Thank u love u alllll

1more thing my story has ranked 159in romance genre so thank u so much for that
Love u all...hetal.