The Most Awaited Day

*Please plug in Ur earphones while reading.it feels heavenly*

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Aditi's POV,

Finally,the day was here,yess,you guessed it right!!his birthday..not actually though ,cause we are celebrating a day before,also because,his departure is 2 days from now, for kkk9.

I was all excited and desperate to make his day better or probably, a best one.

********

It was a jolly,peaceful morning and I woke up early,to get the breakfast ready with his fav chocolate sandwich. I went to check on everything,completing my normal routine.

*****

Zain's POV,

I woke up to the buzzing alarm.rubbing my eyes, I bent beside, to stop the irritating sound when my gaze fell at a beutiful card box kept at the table.It was some thing like a cube, with many  hearts,quotes ,messages and birthday wishes.The lines, at the end, caught my attention,they were really heart touching.

"I am not perfect,but,
I got you.
I never believed in true love,
But the day we met changed everything, and I fell in love with you"

A very Happy birthday to the most adorable and loving person, I have ever seen.I love you ,always.wish you a long and successful life ahead.you are best the way you are,be the same, love.

                                ********

This was precious, the best way I could have ever get complemented.I was so emotional right now, cause this was my first birthday with her and she just made my day,the year ahead and my whole life a living heaven.

I was so happy reading it and wanted to hug her tight ,return the love but she was nowhere to be seen.I was gonna get up when a note lying on the bed caught my attention,it said," no need to search me,get ready. I will see you in an hour.have a wonderful morning"

"Ahhh..this lady's a mystery.."I grunted and huffed curiously stepping into the bathroom to freshen up.

An hour later I was ready wearing a black t-shirt with jeans and went into the living room,adi was still missing.

Soon the doorbell rang,i opened it, and there she was,looking gorgeous with a pony tail and evershiny face which took my breathe away,every time, I saw her.she held out bouquet in her tiny hands,

"Happpy birthday Zain" She whisper yelled.

"Thank you so very much love."I kept the bouquet with my fav flowers aside and hugged her tight showering kisses.

"But you do know it's actually tomorrow,right!!"he said cocking his eyebrow.

"Ofcourse silly,but tomorrow u would be so caught up with packing and planning."I replied sadly.

"Ohh!!right...u care so much darling.."he appreciated.

"Who else will"we both giggled and resumed the hug.

*****

Aditi's POV,

I entered in holding the bouquet,in few seconds he was standing before me,all surprised with glittery eyes.oh shit!!I hope, he haven't cried reading the card.

Soon, I was pulled in with strong hands and been hugged tightly I gave in with equal love.

Soon he backed away staring at me intently, like asking for something and I understood but........stopped him.

"Many surprises awaiting darling."

"Ohh!!adii,what now."he stomped his feet frustrated.

"Awh baby,come with me"I dragged him to the dining hall,where his favorite food was kept."