Final Confession

Days passed....
She was recovering slowly....
He took a really good care of her n she was really happy seeing him dis caring/concerned towards her n in all dis she forgot her pain n was happy being with him.....

After few days Zain had to continue d shoot so he had to go,he didn't wanted to bt adi convinced him n so he left bt with all d arrangements from break fast to arranging clothes,medicines,water , absolutely every minor thing .so dat she doesn't't face any problem in his absence.
dis impressed her so much,
Though she denied bt who can stop him.

So after due requests by her, he left bt with a warning dat she shlud not do anything wrong, in his absence which hurts him or most importantly her,he went towards d car n driven straight to d shoot location,filmcity..

Here adi was was alone n so she was getting bored ,she read sm books,tried sleeping bt nthng worked ...
She felt lonely, so  all d thoughts n feeling attacked her mind n heart..
About whom???

Ofcourse about him...d one who was always on her side,supported her,cared for her,made her laugh n smile wen no one else could..
She realised ,how wrong she was as she took a drastic step of running away frm him wen his intention were not wrong at all ,she realised he is really an awesome guy/gentleman ,great at heart.   d  concern in his eyes nd d constant strings paved way to love in Deir hearts...

she really had a hard time confused in  d thoughts of Mind n heart...
After recalling all Deir moments for a quiet long time she came to d conclusion dat it was not really lust dat he had ...
It's only love whih coud be seen through his eyes n also she got dis used to him dt she was  unble to live widout him...
his small warm gestures towards her made her very sure about him.....

After clearing all d confusion n battles of her inner self,thought of his current condition struck her mind...
Yess,he cared so much for her bt he was still angry..angry on her for not taking   care of her own self...
She was  thinking of ways to make him forgive hr ,she wanted to apologize him whole heartedly n also wanted to confess her feelings towards him,as dis is wat Zain always wanted....

Dere, at d location he felt lonely,he seemed dull n not interested as his own teddy was not Deir ,he said in ivs too dat he feels bored widout her on d sets...
Bt currently he jst not missed her bt also was worried for her as wat if she feels pain or she does sm extra work, n soo onn.. d list had no limits....

Here adi was buzy planning sm surprises for him to please him also as  a way of thanks giving for all wat he did . ofcourse for d most awaited confession which was yet to happen...

As everyone was buzy with d shooting d only friend who can help her at dis time was ayan n Abhi , both were zains frnds at first bt turned adi's best frnds or we can say broder's of life later on....
She called dem up ,told d whole thing, both were soo happy to hear it frm her rather Dan him,  also wanted dat to happen soon as Dey knew everything....
N finally d day has come..Dey were really excited ,Dey did all d arrangements at a famous beach facing hotel in mumbai n helped her in every single thing as she was injured she would hav been unable to do dat on her own...

Dey informed her dat everything is arranged ,she was so happy n thankful to hear dat....Poonam also helped her with d shopping n outfit ,she was informed all dis by Abhi as she knew him from so long ....

Finally everything was arranged,now d only thing ,was getting ready n informing Zain of all dis bt she  wanted to give a surprise to him so she decided not to reveal everything and so she planned smthing with Ayaan..
He called Zain n invited him to d venues saying dat it was a small gettogder or a party for all friends..( bt we know d real cause)....he refused at first for adi bt he had to agree bcs of his neverending requests n warnings.....

N so after packup he left for his home as he had to get ready for d party...
He reached home n directly went towards d room ,he saw adi reading a novel he went near her n asked weder she is OK or she felt any problem.....

His gaze went onto d table were he found sm tablets...
Zain:wat is dis adi ,I told u to take medicines on time ,how can u be soo dependent....
Adi:realxx Zain.. I took all my medicines,dey r d extra ones which u took out by mistake...
Zain:ohhkk,is it, sry I ws in a  hurry...
Adi:its okay..so noww let's get ready for d party...
Zain: whattt???how do u know dis???
Adi:cmon Zain,ofcourse ayan told me about dat...
Zain:ohhkk ,bt u r not cmng,n am also not interested bt he had requested ,so I had to agree....
Adi:how can u say dat..am  not cmg..whyy??since so many days I hav not gone anywhere...Nd now I feel like caged here ..
plzz let me cm (she said all dis as if he doesn't agree, d plan will get flopped)
Zain:ohh really (sarcastically)..plz try to understand..Ur injuries r still not recovered fully, wat if smthng happens..no..I can't take d risk...
Adi:ohh godd !!Zain plz try to understand.. nthng will happen I will take care n above all u will be dere to take my care no...plzz...

she made pouts n puppy faces which melted Zain soo eazily..he smiled seeing her antiques n agreed to let her come...

Here was d update..
Sorry for being soo late as I was buzy with my exams...
N yess,I am discontinuing dis ff....😞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shocked right😁...ohh yess it's aprill fools day soo happy April fools day 😘n happy esters Sunday...😍
StY happy, StY blessed, happy reading😊
Hope u like it..
Love❤u all
Hetal...